Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Way of the Sword

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Arae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Way of the Sword Empty The Way of the Sword

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 3rd May 2019, 5:43 am

Ashiya had chosen to burn his old clothes, after purchasing a simple white kimono and blue hakama. He then purchased a small row boat, and supplies, and began the journey from Fiore along the coast and finally to Amber Island, where the guild Dies Irae was built. By the time he had arrived, his food was a week gone, and he looked lean and hungry, like a wild cat. He hopped out of the boat along the shoreline, and pulled it up, hiding it amongst some bushes before making the trek to where the guild hall lay.

He wormed his way past several guild members on his way to the main entrance, moving with such purpose that few thought to even pay any attention to him. As he reached the doors, he threw them open and stepped inside, closing them behind him. He glanced around, then made hi way into the throne room, where he stopped a guild mage. "Pardon, I am looking for the master of this Guild."

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

The Way of the Sword Empty Re: The Way of the Sword

Post by Shen Kadokawa 3rd May 2019, 7:09 am

It was a peaceful day on Amber Island, business as usual, some might say. The members of Dies Irae, the guild that had made this place it's home, were going about their daily lives, this, of course, also including one of the two Ambassadors. Johann von Weiss was, as it was so often the case, sat in his office, ever-so-industriously chipping away at the seemingly endless onslaught of paperwork and legal obligations as one of the guildmasters of a legal guild. Had he known that, in contrast to his position with the West Fiore Trading Company, this job would be even more work than before ... perhaps he would've mustered the courage to tell the Council to stick their "job offer" where it wasn't supposed to go. It couldn't really be changed now. He had responsibilities, an entire guild to take care of these days, of course, remaining where he was. He'd just have to deal with it one way or another. At this point, the man was, naturally, unaware of the new arrival within the guild hall.

The guildmember of Dies Irae addressed by the unknown face, dressed in the white and red militaristic garb of a Soldier, stopped for a moment, turning his head with a weak smile. "Ah, a newcomer huh? You'll find the Ambassador in his office in the West Wing". The man would gesture towards a hallway to the one side of the Throne Hall. "It's hard to miss, just follow the hall until you reach the large set of double doors at the end of the hallway. Make sure to knock before you enter". The member of Dies Irae would muster the man for a second before giving him a polite nod and turning back, hurrying off to go back to his personal business.

Last edited by Johann on 3rd May 2019, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 3rd May 2019, 7:33 am

Ashiya nodded his thanks as the man continued off to his work. He then turned down the hallway and made his way to the door, his stride holding an easy grace. Before knocking, he straightened his blades, obi, and hair knot.

Satisfied with his appearance, he knocked on the frame three times as was the custom back home, and waited for the summons before stepping in, and shutting the door behind him. His eyes scanned the room, taking in every detail. Namely various points of ingress and egress, as well as getting a feel for the spirits in the room. His gut knotted when his eyes fell on the man before him. There was something else in that seat, and it was no ordinary spirit. His amethyst eyes narrowed and he had to stop himself from taking a defensive posture.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 4th May 2019, 6:18 am

Johann's hearing, whether he wanted or not, would pick up the subtle steps on the cold marble hallway floor outside, getting closer to his office. The Ambassador, with a somewhat practiced motion, scribbled his signature onto a white sheet of paper before setting the form aside and putting down his pen, folding his hands and waiting for the knock. The person wouldn't disappoint, the gentle knocking on wood following suit, as did the man's command. "Come in".

The door would open slowly before closing again, Johann laying eyes on what seemed to be an elegantly-dressed, yet foreign-looking young man who seemed to have a preference for a style the Ambassador would assume was most likely Midian. It wasn't like Johann knew too much about things like that, it was rather the Midian fashion itself that would bear fault for that circumstance. It was rather distinct from, for example, the ones of Fiore and Minstrel, and it didn't take a genius to figure that out. Not an uncommon occurrence, considering Amber Island's closeness to Midi. His gaze sought that of the unknown newcomer, his own dual-colored eyes of crimson and steel hues respectively meeting the amethyst-colored ones of the man. His lips curled up into a soft smile. "Greetings", the God of Ishgar's words were soft, his voice relaxed. "I assume you have business with me?". Of course the other would, why else would he have sought the Ambassador of Dies Irae out. "How can I help you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 4th May 2019, 8:30 am

Ashiya continued to stare through the man for a few moments before bowing deeply. "I am Kiyoshi Ashiya, heir to the Kiyoshi clan of Midi. I have journeyed from my homeland to learn more of the wider world. During this time, I came into a situation in which, by the laws of my people, I was forced into what would have been an honor duel against an exiled cousin. The man decided, that instead of surrendering, standing and fighting, or restoring his honor through seppuku, that he would attempt to kill me while he was still on the ground. I destroyed his blade, and removed his head." He paused for a moment to let his words sink in. "This was done in plain view of a Rune Knight, to whom I promptly surrendered. I was later released by a higher officer, and was told of this guild. After a long journey, I have finally arrived. Dies Irea closely mirrors the tenants of Bushido, and so I wish to pledge my swords." All of this, was said in the deepest of bows, his body unwavering, his voice strong and determined.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 7th May 2019, 9:15 am

For but a few moments there would be silence before the other lowered his head to a bow before the Ambassador, continuing with what appeared like an introduction, an explanation for his presence and a justification for a ... misdeed from the past? The man, Kiyoshi Ashiya he said was his name, seemed to hold no regret for striking down who he mentioned was his cousin. That certainly was quite the way of presenting oneself, Johann thought. Well, it wasn't like the man could exactly fault the other for killing an attacker. It would've been hypocritical to pass judgment on the young man when he himself had been more indiscriminate in his actions, though, the question remained, the boy explained that he had done so before a member of the Rune Knights. Johann couldn't help but acknowledge the fact that such an act seemed foolish, even to the Ambassador of Dies Irae, who normally held little qualms about matters such as these.

The Rune Mage shook his head slightly, closing his eyes for a second before opening them again, his oculars resting on the new arrival. "I see, Ashiya-san ...", he quickly recalled the honorifics the other man from Midi he had met had taught him. Johann couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Haruyuki Takenaka, the man who had joined the Trading Company. It was no use, he quickly pushed that thought aside. "... Though, does Dies Irae truly follow the Bushido code? There are certain rules I need you to keep in mind at all times if you truly wish to become a mage of Dies Irae". The Ambassador's smile had vanished from his face, an expression of calculating cold replacing the polite patience.

"Firstly, I realize that the guild's way is eccentric to some, drastic to others, despised by many, but even we have our limits: Do not kill indiscriminately. The innocent are to be protected under any circumstances. Dies Irae exists not as a tool to enable you to go unpunished, it is a weapon aimed at those that seek to harm Earthland and its inhabitants. Disregarding this rule will make you no better than those that harm others, elements that are to be removed. I hope we understand each other". The man would give the other a nod, pausing for a second before continuing. "Secondly, while on Amber Island, or anywhere outside of Midi, Dies Irae respects the local culture, their customs, and most importantly their laws. While in Midi your move might have been legal, in Fiore it is more than just frowned upon to kill one's family members in a duel. If you still wish to join the guild, I must politely ask you to follow this rule. Anything unclear?", the Ambassador quickly asked. the young man seemed ... a little rough around the edges perhaps, inexperienced maybe, but not like a bad person. The silver-haired male would wait for an answer before making his decision.

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 8th May 2019, 9:32 am

As the man spoke, Ashiya resisted a sigh. "I did not say that your guild follows Bushido, but many of it's tenants are similar. More so than any of the other guilds here. The death of my cousin was well beyond being a rare situation, even in Midi. I gave him a choice and he chose a warrior's death."

He took a moment to breath before continuing, "As for the many others, while I have drawn blood on several, not one of them died by my hand. Those who were not injured I deposited outside of the Rune Knights prison, bound and with notice of their crimes. Those who were injured were left at the hospital with a similar notice. From the point I join the guild, if you will have me, I will follow the rules you set before me, and any set by the lands I enter."

He raised his head, and locked his gaze on the man. "If my word is not enough, I will make an oath with my blood." He said, gesturing to his tanto.
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forgotten Legend
    Second Magic: Fantasy Requip
    Third Magic: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 8th May 2019, 9:24 pm

The office the two occupied at the present had another desk in it that stood empty. Both guild masters shared one room, so it would be no surprise that the missing one should turn up randomly. The young woman had stepped out for snacks, finding her desk's supply dangerously low. The mess hall employees packed her up several bags filled with both hot and cold delights, so as she entered her workspace, she could hardly see over the contents of her arms. However, her enhanced hearing had no issue telling her Johann was speaking to a new recruit even before she opened the door. Although she only caught the tail-end of the discussion, she'd heard enough.

After dropping off the bags on her desk, she disappeared over to a closet where she pulled out a small pail. Why there was a pail in there was unclear, but the rosy-haired Ambassador had her reasons, quirky as they may be. "Hold on," she interrupted softly, slipping in front of the new guy threatening to cut himself. She placed the pail on the ground at his feet. "If you're going to do a blood oath, be mindful to bleed into the tiny bucket. Geordie gets angry if we get blood on the rugs in the cracks of the wood floor..."

Oh, don't mind her. Sivvy seemed blissfully ignorant of the seriousness of the conversation, going back and rustling through her bags of snacks until she found the to-go container of curry.

The Way of the Sword Jkp0PmI

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th May 2019, 3:09 pm

Johann closed his eyes for just a second, his paraphrasal seemingly triggering a reaction from the other. It wasn't this specific situation, of course, that set him off. Johann could care less about anyone's cousin, though it remained a matter of principle. At least, he though, at least the other seemed to accept the conditions he had outlined. Johann was about to speak up once again when the door swung open, a being made of more snack than human entering the office. Of course, Sivvy and Joh shared the space, and the silver-haired man had wondered where she had disappeared to, the snacks in her arms serving to answer that question. He gave the woman a warm smile that shifted into an awkward smirk when Sivvy fetched the pail from the closet, setting it down before the newcomer in an almost comical way. Johann had to stop himself from giggling out loud, the grin still curling up the corners of his mouth. "I don't think that'll be necessary ...", the Ambassador began, trying to remain serious, "... but I appreciate your honesty, friend. This is Sivvy, by the way, also Ambassador of Dies Irae, in other words, your new boss". Johann opened one of the drawers on his desk, pulling out what seemed like a vial containing an almost sanguine liquid. "As long as you heed the laws of this organization, Dies Irae accepts you as a member of the guild. Where would you like your guild mark?", he asked, uncorking the small vial in his hands.

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 12th May 2019, 6:04 pm

It took everything Ashiya had not to burst out laughing when the woman walked in and dropped a bucket at his feet. A rare smile still snuck its way out onto his face. He straightened, and barely moving his feet, rotated and bowed into the young woman's direction. "It is an honor to meet the beautiful Sivvy. I have heard much about the both of you on my travels." He straightened again, and approached Johann's desk, parting the upper portion of his kimono, and dropping the sleve on his right side, exposing his well defined pectoral. "Here, on my chest. A dark purple ink, if I may request a colour."
    Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forgotten Legend
    Second Magic: Fantasy Requip
    Third Magic: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 17th May 2019, 1:04 am

"Nice to meet you, as well," she met his greeting with a slight bow, though she didn't seem to feel the need to put her food down or anything. Woe be the person who got in between her and her food. Sivvy also found herself strangely relieved and grateful to her office mate for introducing her to begin with so she didn't have to go through her 'I am designated 7' spiel. Of course, no one was holding a gun to her head, but some teachings were hard to break.

It was curious though. Even as she balanced her food in one hand and used the other to retrieve and replace the unused pail back into the closet, her mind mulled over something peculiar. Why was it that so many people she met attached the word 'beautiful' before her name or at least somewhere in their greeting, while, as far as she knew, she'd yet to witness anyone greeting the 'beautiful' Johann. Perhaps she'd inquire about it later.

Returning to leaning against her desk and happily eating her meal, crimson watched as the new recruit was stamped. Dark purple seemed nice against his even skin tone. The clone had never considered any color other than red, so it was interesting to see it in another hue. Once the formalities were done, the guild master piped up again. "Welcome to Dies Irae. Just remember, if you do not uphold our codes and turn to darkness, we'll hunt you down and kill you, okay?" she chirped, her almost cheery tone and soft, pleasant expression not quite meshing with her words. Sivvy meant no hard. It was more of a reminder than a threat...or was it?

[WC: 531/500]

Last edited by Nameless on 30th June 2019, 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Way of the Sword Jkp0PmI

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 25th May 2019, 10:33 pm

Johann gave the other a nod, the sanguine ink floating out of its glass container with a fluid motion of the God of Ishgar's hand and over to the designated spot on the man's chest, the liquid seemingly seeping into his skin as soon as it made contact, forming the cross that served as the guild mark of Dies Irae before, finally, changing its color into what the man desired. The introduction would be complete and the man, though a Neophyte, was now an official member of the guild.

Johann wanted to run over the whole "Welcome to Dies Irae" thing, but it seemed that his partner was faster than that, as usual not holding anything back. Sivvy was direct as ever, her explanation hopefully sufficient to enlighten the other about the guild's practices. At first, the girl seemed to have had her doubts, but she had grown into her role and the two Ambassadors now worked rather well together, did they not? "Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves ...", Johann grinned a little awkwardly. "... For now, you best settle in first", the man opened another drawer on his desk, pulling out what appeared like a single key, a small plaque with a number on it attached to it before handing it to the newcomer. "This is the key to your room in the East Wing, where the Living Quarters of Dies Irae are located. You will also find a selection of the regular uniforms of Dies Irae. The uniform is our standard dress when on duty at the guild or on jobs, so please follow the dress code. Any other question or concerns?", Johann asked with a neutral tone.

Ashiya Kiyoshi
    Ashiya Kiyoshi

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ashiya Kiyoshi 27th May 2019, 10:25 am

Once he had received the stamp, he closed his kimono. Taking the key offered to to him, he stepped back and bowed deeply. "Thank you, it will be an honor to serve Dies Irae." With this, he turned and left, closing the door behind him before heading out to find his rooms.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:31 pm