• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Village Protection!

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: All Might 2.0
    Second Magic: Warfare Requip
    Third Magic:

Village Protection! Empty Village Protection!

Post by Shane Stern on 1st May 2019, 7:29 pm

Job Info: Village Protection (A)

Shane stopped on one of the cliffs, catching a bird’s eye view of the village he had been tasked to protecting. River Village, aptly named for the river that surrounded the entire town, was a quaint little haven among the wilderness. The village was well-known for their abundant and fresh seafood, with a majority of their villagers being fishermen. On a more strategic level, River Village was well-protected by the river on all sides, with only one route in and out of the village. Under siege, with the appropriate defensive force, River Village would be able to hold their own without any logistical worries.

He scanned the surroundings of the village, his red eye seemingly gleaming as he did so, but couldn’t find any traces of the mountain bandits. The bandits had send a small scouting team and raided the village once in the past week. The village leader had immediately followed up by putting up job requests for mages to help defend their village, knowing well that with the arrival of the scouting team, the main force of the bandits would undoubtedly follow.

Once satisfied with his view and getting a general understanding of the village’s layout, Shane righted the strap that kept Breaker’s sheath to his back and resumed making his way to the village.

It was one hour later when he finally arrived at the doorsteps of the town. Ten guards were on duty, all of them antsy and anxious with each approaching person, doing full checks on everyone entering and leaving including their goods. Shane was subject to the same amount of scrutiny as well when it was his turn, especially with his obvious display of his weapon on his back.

“May I know what business you have in River Village?” the guard that was frisking him asked, eyeing his weapon as his gaze switched between Shane and the weapon.

“I’m here for the village leader’s request,” Shane replied, holding out the job details written on a piece of paper to the guard. He had no hard feelings for the guy, despite being slightly annoyed. He was just doing his job after all.

The guard took the piece of paper gently and read it quickly. Once done, he returned it to Shane. A sudden change of personality took place right there and then as the man loosened up and grabbed Shane’s right hand, shaking it heartily.

“Thank you so much, mister. The people of River Village appreciate what you are doing for us,” the guard gushed, surprising the other guards before they realized what was happening. A few word of thanks was spoken by the guards, which Shane accepted with a nod and a smile. With a few more words exchanged between them, Shane got directions on how to get to the village leader’s place and headed there immediately.

[473 words]
    [Total WC: 473/14000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Mentor : Johann Von Weiss
    Experience : 901,300

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Village Protection! Empty Re: Village Protection!

Post by Amalie on 6th May 2019, 9:16 am

A week had passed since the Fifth seal of the Apocalypse had been returned to Amalie's body. She was in significantly better form since that day, having to take some time to recover and slowly come to terms with her fate. It was beginning to settle in, there was still some hesitancy that lingered the in the Articulation's Mage's heart, but what could she really do. It was either be a vessel to him or lose all grips on her sanity. Still, she would hold her head high as she climbed out of the carriage following her arrival at River Village. Her red heels hitting the earth, as she stood on the hard ground, she ran her hand through her long blue hair. Glancing around, she hadn't been to River Village before. It was fairly small, and as the name so 'obviously' stated, surrounded by a river. Still, despite its minimalistic size, it was quite humble and attractive. She would turn to pay the driver, before moving further into the village. She stood out like a sore thumb. Dressed in her Dies Irae uniform, the bright red and white fabric certainly drew the attention of those she passed.

Anima? She would asked in her mind, she felt the seal stir within her.

Yes, Amalie? His voice was as silky and smooth as always.

You are certain this is going to work, I won't fall ill during the fight? She asked, the hint of concern in her mind obvious to the Holy Saint of souls.

As long as you accept me, Amalie, then your body will too. After all, you haven't felt ill thus far, and my presence has been much stronger than it was in the past. Have faith, all will be well.

She said no more, only sighed. She could do nothing but rely on his word. It was true she hadn't felt ill since that day, which was a relief. Not having to reach for the bottle just to subdue herself. She felt much more liberated, but even she couldn't help the niggling self-doubt. She moved towards the guard, watching idly as he seemed to frisk a man. He was a few years younger than her and bearing quite the armoury on his back. She arched a brow, listening in on the conversation. It seemed this fellow was also here at the request of the Village Leader. From what she had been informed, the village had been attacked a few times at the hands of a specific group of bandits. To the point, they had sought the aid of guild mages to protect them and hopefully rid them of the nuisance once and for all. Amalie would approach the guild, pulling out her own job request. The guard went to frisk her, to which she raised her hand.

"Touch me, and I'll dislocate both of your arms. I came here to get rid of some bandits, not be groped by some village guard. I suggest you read the letter and let me pass, should you want your precious village 'protecting'." The man seemed someone taken about the cold tone behind her words, he would glance at the letter, before resigning slightly. He would exchange words with the others, before coming to a conclusion. "Very well, let her through." He grumbled, nodding her in. Unlike the Rune Knight, Amalie did not receive the same warmth and aid. She would stride past the guards, eying her distrustfully. She wandered in before spotted the man with the weapons in the distance she would follow after him. Figuring that following him with be the best way to get to where she needed.

WC: 611 | Thread Total:1,084 / 14, 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shane Stern on 7th May 2019, 1:23 am

Shane once again procured the letter that would serve as his introduction to the guard standing out the village leader’s office, the tallest building in River Village standing at three stories tall. The guard read through the letter, his originally cold demeanor turned welcoming once he got to the end of the letter, a smile creasing his rough features. Shane returned the smile with his own.

“Mister Stern, please follow me, I will lead you to the Village Leader’s office,” the guard gestured before taking the lead and entering the building. As he stepped on the polished wooden floorboards and followed the guard as he navigated through the building, Shane would find the many occupants of the building crossing between him and the guard leading the way, all of them hurrying from one room to another while the less busy ones would fix him with a questioning look before diving back into their work.

“This building houses all of the administrative departments in River Village. It’s normally quite quiet around here, but with the threat we are facing now, all of the administrative staff are trying to get all their documents and files in order in case we need to evacuate. You can say they are an odd bunch to be busying themselves with such trivial stuff, but in case you didn’t notice, everyone’s also trying to keep themselves busy, to distract themselves from the fear and anxiousness,” the guard said, noticing the flurry of activity that kept crossing into Shane’s path.

The stairs to the first floor was the complete end of the building down the hallway and when they got up to the first floor, the two of them had to move to the front end of the building to reach the stairs to the second floor. The same level of activity permeated the first floor and when they arrived at the top of the stairs leading to the second floor, it was relatively calmer. There were two room on the second floor, their doors adjacent, facing the stairs. In front of the door on the left was a large table, stacked with papers and files. A pair of sharp emerald eyes was fixed on the two of them as they entered, as if a predator laying eyes on prey walking into a trap.

“Esmeralda, how many times have I said to smile when you see guests coming to meet the Leader? This is Mister Stern, who’s here to help us with the bandits threat,” the guard said with a short laugh before turning around to talk to Shane. “Mister Stern, this is Esmeralda, she’s the secretary to our Village Head. I leave you in her hands.”

With a nod, the guard walked back down the stairs while Shane stood where he was, looking at Esmeralda who was still looking him up and down. A second later the young lady stood up, her shoulder-level green curls bouncing with the movement and went over to the left door, knocking three times on it gently.

“Leader, you have a guest,” the young lady said before opening the door and stepping back to let Shane in.

“Thanks,” Shane said and nodded, then moving into the room to see the village leader sitting on the fabric sofa opposite his desk, sipping from a mug of coffee. A pile of papers was on the coffee table in front of him, no doubt he was looking at them until Shane arrived. Righting his spectacles, the village leader rose up from his sofa, reaching his full height and standing at the same height as Shane, and held his hand out.

“Well met, I’m Joltrin Teak,” the brown-haired man spoke in a clear voice as the two men shook hands. It was a firm one, a confident one but not overbearing. At first glance, with his round specs, brown pants held up by suspenders of the same color and his white checkered shirt, Joltrin Teak looked every part a scholar. But upon closer inspection, one would see the firmly toned forearms revealed by sleeves folded back, his broad shoulders and a firm stance, indicating that he was no stranger to the other rougher jobs of the village.

“I’m Shane Stern, Rune Knight,” he replied, taking out a metal pendant that was worn as a necklace. It was the standard means of identification of a Rune Knight if they were out of uniform, especially since Shane was really not in his uniform. He would only wear that in Era or Crocus, but whenever he was out of HQ for jobs, he would be in his combat attire which comprised of black combat boots, khaki pants and a black, short-sleeved T-shirt with a loose, round collar. He looked like a mercenary, and would have been given a scolding if Serilda or Mythal saw him right now. Which was why he preferred taking jobs out of Era and Crocus.

“First of all, you have my gratitude for accepting this job, Shane,” Joltrin began but was cut off when Shane held up his right hand.

“You might wanna wait for your other guest before you start,” Shane suggested, as he could sense a tremendous amount of magical energy closing in on them. If he wasn’t wrong, he would have a partner for the job and judging by the amount of magic he could feel in the air, it was someone far more powerful than he was.

[906 words]
    [Total WC: 1990 / 14000]

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amalie on 12th May 2019, 11:25 am

Well this was mildly frustrating. Amalie didn't expect much of a welcome from anyone, at least not this stage in her career. Afterall, she hadn't really made herself known in society as of yet. Still lying relatively low due to her situation with Charles. However what she did expect to get a little more recognition was her guild, Dies Irae, albeit new wasn't a faction to be underestimated. Did they not recognise her uniform? It seemed bizarre to her, then again perhaps an isolated village such as this would be not privy to knowing what a mage from Dies Irae looked like yet. Nor what to expect from a gage from the newest Legal guild in town. She figured she would simply have to educate them.

At such a thought, a slight smirk crept onto her lips. She was keen to get on with the job, handling bandits should be child's play. And now that her body was no longer falling ill whenever Anima shifted his consciousness, it meant she would finally be able to fight with ease. Not only that, she had some exciting new magic to contend with. At the courtesy of the Seal that existed inside of her. The blue-haired woman was keen to try it out against an actual opponent, she just hoped they might be able to give her an actual fight.

She followed after the man, who seemed to arrive at some kind of office building. The woman watched as the guard led him inside. Figuring this must be where they would likely meet the individual that requested them for the job. She arrived at the building moments later, she let herself into the building. Glancing around, she took a moment to allow her sense to look for the man's magical signature. He was, after all, the only one in the vicinity that showed any magical capabilities. From what she could tell, this village was full of non-mages and weaklings, no wonder it didn't have the means to protect itself against a few bandits. She sensed him above and moved towards the staircase. She made it up to the first floor before someone noticed that she didn't belong there.

"Excuse me, Miss, do you have permission to be here?"  Said a man, he just so happened to be the same guard who had greeted the man with all the weapons before her. Amalie placed her hand on her hip,

"You tell me, I'm here to see your leader." She told the guard, slightly annoyed that she was having to go through all of this again.

"He is in a meeting right now, you'll have to make an appointment." She scowled at the response.

"Yes, a meeting I am supposed to be in. So if you would kindly point me in the right direction, then we don't have to waste any more time." She began to reach into her pocket to grab the letter to prove her need to be here.

"I'm sorry Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."  He would reach over and grab Amalie's wrist. Now if there was anything that vexed Amalie Jane West greatly, it was having a man place his hands on her without her consent. The woman ice-blue eyes narrowed dangerously, magic would stir within her body and creep up her throat. "Shards." The air around her would ripple, and suddenly the guard would be surrounded by jagged pieces of glass. Floating around him threateningly. Everyone in the room would freeze, any lingering guards would draw their weapons.

"I have come along way, and my patience is growing thin. Now stop wasting my time, and point me to your leader's office." Amalie would pull out the letter, holding the letter in front of the man's face for him to read. Amalie would watch the realisation sink in, he let go of Amalie's arm. Straightening slightly, albeit carefully, he indicated to the other guards to lower their weapons.

"My apologies, Miss West. I'll take you there right away."  The glass around the guard vanished, disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. "Good," Amalie replied curtly, as the man began leading her along, back up the second flight of stairs he'd only recently descended from. They arrived at the desk of 'Esmerelda', who gazed over them with those sharp green eyes.

"Esmerelda, this is Miss West, she is also here to help us deal with the bandits." His tone was significantly less warm then it had been the last time he'd addressed the woman. After a moment, the woman would repeat her action as she had before, alerting the leader of a guest. Amalie stalked towards the door, striding past the guard and the woman to enter the room. As she entered she heard the guard mutter under his breath to the woman. "Be mindful of that one, she's volatile." The comment made Amalie roll her eyes, as the door shut behind her.

"Let me tell you, I've had warmer welcomes in Iceberg." She commented, before moving further into the room. She glanced at the other mage, then back to the leader. She moved forward, not waiting for instruction. She slid into one of the chairs opposing the leader. "Amalie West, I'm a soldier from Dies Irae. We were sent word that you needed aid in taking care of a certain group of 'bandits' that have been troubling you." She said, figuring it was best to introduce herself properly, hopefully, to avoid any further misunderstanding.

WC: 919 | Amalie's WC:: 1,530 | Thread Total:2,909 / 14, 000
    Colour Codes :: Anima #cc6666 | Amalie #6699ff

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shane Stern on 13th May 2019, 1:44 am

The arrival of the newcomer was direct and straight to the point, all pleasantries cut out. As is the culture of the new legal group called Dies Irae, Shane seemed to thought as he glanced at the lady who had just entered, the practical no-nonsense military type that was surprisingly rather scarce in the Rune Knights, save for the Marshall and one of the General. The first thing Shane had noticed was the vibrant red and white uniform that she wore, further confirming her identity and her guild affiliation in her introduction to Joltrin. He looked down at his own attire, a wry smile appearing on his face. How he dressed and carried herself was a stark contrast to the newcomer who had named herself Amalie.

If it had been any other person, they would have been flabbergasted by the laconic arrival of the mage but Joltrin wasn’t. The man held himself straight and proper, with all the authoritative air of a born leader, showing no weaknesses as he took it all in his stride. He sat down as well in his one seater, leaving Shane the last one to be seated. It seemed like he was currently invisible, as the two other person in the room silently squared off. Shane had never felt so invisible in his life.

Shane cleared his throat once, trying to ease the tension and then proceeded to prompt Joltrin into starting the briefing. When the village head met his eyes, he merely smiled and then started talking with his elbows on his thighs.

“A week ago, we were attacked by a bandit group calling themselves Skourge, with a ‘K’. We have some farms outside of our village, small fields of rice good enough to sustain this village, and they were hit. The farms were destroyed, houses destroyed and the silo which we stock the grain completely robbed. They left a calling card, painting the name of their group on the walls of the farmhouses in red paint before leaving. A message had been left, that this was purely an expeditionary force, and the full brunt of it would be arriving soon.”

“We don’t know they are going to do it, whether they would sneak in and then unlock the doors for the bandits to come or just come knocking on our front door, but they have promised that they will be returning in full force. We need your help to help us organize our defense in preparation for their arrival,” Joltrin explained, his tone serious as he looked at the two mages in front of him. Shane was nodded in response and then looked at Amalie, deferring the authority to her in this job. There were many in the Rune Knight that had felt dissatisfaction at the establishment of this military-like legal guild, feeling that they were trying to take over their position as the upholders of law.

But the higher ranked members of the Knights had a different opinion. They welcomed the arrival of this group of mages, appreciating their assistance in making sure that Fiore wouldn’t devolve into a lawless stinkhole, especially with the increasing advent of dark guilds. And Shane shared this opinion. Especially when it was obvious as day that the female mage was way more powerful than he was.

“Amelia.. Sorry. Amalie. What are your thoughts?” Shane prompted. “The Rune Knights got some intel on this group of bandits before. Their numbers go up into the high hundreds, arguably a militia in the making. We could just make a stand, the two of us, at the front of the village to keep them busy or like Joltrin suggested, arrange the villagers to aid in the defense.”

He was supposed to have spoken his piece, but then the Rune Knight realized he had forgotten one thing. “Oh, Shane Stern, Rune Knights.”

[641 words]
    [Total WC: 3550 / 14000]

Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Amalie on 19th May 2019, 9:21 am

Amalie met the leader's gaze with a cold-stoicism. He seemed to say nothing in regards to her arrival, only eye her with a questionably hard stare, one which she returned in kind. The white-haired fellow cleared his throat, causing Amalie to draw her blue eyes to him. Taking the first real look at his face, he was a few years younger than her. She noticed although the woman knew well enough that in the world of mages, ages wasn't much of a factor in regards to strength. She senses a decent amount of magic from him. Reasonably enough to work with, granted he knew how to use it effectively. His attire and the general air he held about himself suggested to her that he was well-trained in combat. Although to really judge his skill, she would need to see him in action first.

She dragged her eyes back to the Village leader as he spoke. Briefing them about of the bandits who had titled themselves as 'Skourge'. From the sound of it, the bandits had attempted to brand the village, leaving destruction in their wake. Most likely an attempt to build their reputation, a need to be feared. Amalie was, quite familiar with this tactic herself, it was something the Corvin's had done often. Fear, often meant control, at least, it had to Wyatt and Charles. The man went on to explain the warning that had been left, apparently, the message the bandits had left, suggested the worst was yet to come.

Amalie deliberated the options, taking out a group with so little to go on wouldn't be easy. It would be much easier to find the lair of the bandits and destroy their roots entirely, rather than waiting for them to come to them. Because if they were smart, they would leave a good deal of their members at their base, both as a means of protection and a backup, in case the attack went horribly wrong. She would hear the other mage address her, or at least, attempt to. Accidentally calling her 'Amelia' at first, she glanced over once more, arching an eyebrow at him but said nothing as he apologised and corrected himself. He addressed her with a question, before continuing to explain what he knew. Hundreds. The corner of her lip curled up into a slight smirk, that was quite the intimidating number. She couldn't help but feel a niggling of excitement build at the prospect, after all. She had really tasted a sample of the magic Anima had waiting within her. This would be the ideal time to try it out on an actual target.

She would turn her gaze to the leader, sitting up slightly straighter. "How many of your people can fight? With such high numbers, they could full well just storm the entrance to the village. And whilst I have no doubts in regards to our capabilities in handling them, we cannot ignore the possibility that they may find a means to manoeuvre around us. With such high numbers, they are likely structured by a hierarchy of sorts, there will be a leader assigned to a set number of their bandits. Should we attack them full on, there is the possibility they will attempt to surround us so that some of their people can continue on to the village. You will need to be prepared to defend yourself. Archers would be ideal, or if you have any mages with long-ranged spells. Have them guard the walls, any footsoldiers should be ready and waiting also. Are there any other access points into the village? We'll need to cover our bases should they attempt to infiltrate via an alternate route. I suggest finding a means to signal us, should they breach the village in such a way. It'll be much harder to handle them should they gain entry into the village."

She would turn back to the Rune Knight, "My magic is quite versatile, for the most part, I specialize in balancing both attack and defence. I have a significant number of long-range spells that can wipe enemies out in mass, but essentially I do much more damage in mid-to-close ranged combat. Wherever the enemy attack from, It would be most effective for me to fight at the core of the enemies numbers."  She told the man, taking a pause as she gazed at him with an expectant look, waiting for him to reciprocate with information on his own combat experience.

WC: 748 | Amalie's WC:: 2,278 | Thread Total:4,298 / 14, 000
    Colour Codes :: Anima #cc6666 | Amalie #6699ff

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shane Stern on 20th May 2019, 7:11 pm

As the lady’s attention was turned to him as he spoke about the bare information he had on the bandit group, the slightly upturned corners of her mouth did not go unobserved by Shane. Every mage that he had partnered up so far had carried this cocky bravado about them, their magic allowing for some recklessness and danger mixed into a cocktail of adrenaline. But it was a positive thing. He would rather work with an enthusiastic partner than someone dragging him down.

It took everything in him to push himself from reciprocating with an equally excited smirk that came very naturally to him at the thought of combat. Shane kept his face passive and indifferent until he came to the end. The moment he finished, Amalie would have turned back to Joltrin and literally bombarded him with an assortment of questions. The man was taken aback a little, caught off guard by the series of questions but he was quick to regain his composure, hands gripping tight on the armrest of his one-seater and propping himself up into a straighter posture.

The village leader before them was a role model for leaders, a true down-to-earth sort of man who would take the time and effort to fully understand everything under his watch. Without any secretary to whisper answers into his ear or any documents to refer to, the man shifted his hands from the armrest onto his laps, fingers intertwined before speaking.

“I have twenty trained guards, good enough to at least hold off two bandits per person. I have thirty more young men and ten senior hunters in the village, fit for enlistment. Five of them are the son of hunters, very familiar with bows while the remaining twenty-five can be trained into a passable defensive force. That gives a total of sixty men capable of fighting. Unfortunately, I’m the only mage in this village, a barely-trained one I must add. My career can only be considered part of a phase in my teenage years. As for the structure of the village, we are built as a fortress with the rivers forming our defensive barriers. There are no alternate routes of this place, an oversight on my predecessors’ part, but I’m working on one as we speak, though it would not serve any benefit now. However, I do have some good news. This village grew from an abandoned fortress, and when it took root here, the first village head was sensible enough to maintain the few siege weapons left abandoned. Over the years, we have been repairing the weapons and keeping it well-maintained for our defenses. Our guards are all trained to use them. We have two short-throw trebuchets built into the castle wall, facing the front and 6 ballistae, one on each sides of the trebuchets, triple-bow ballista capable of shooting three arrows in succession before reloading.”

Shane looked at the man with a newfound admiration, and a small bit of hope came to light when he mentioned the siege weapons mounted to the top of the walls. It would at least keep the incoming bandits at bay, slow them down enough for the two mages to whittle their numbers. The moment Joltrin was done, Amalie had quickly spoken up, offering information on her magic and her fighting style. Joltrin then offered his own as well.

“I use Water Make magic, and I’m most proficient with forming water into projectiles for ranged attacks,” the man said, and as if to convince the two mages and himself, he directed his magic into the cup of green tea before him, willing it to rise from the cup. And it did. Shane took a moment to think, taking it as an opportunity to hone his ability to concoct viable strategies and tactics, as it was one of his biggest weaknesses with a tendency to act brashly. He wasn’t made to be a leader, at least not now.

“My magic is dominantly for offensive purposes, with a mix of spells that gives me an advantage in close combat and mid-range combat. Unlike yours, Amalie, I don’t even any spells for long range combat. Allow me to first explain what I think we should do and you can both correct or revise the plan if you see a better way. From what Joltrin has said so far, the village defenses are quite weak, but we might be able to hold them off with the siege weapons. I would suggest three parts to this plan. Part one would involve the wall defense. Get the guards to teach anybody, outside of the forty men suitable for enlistment, on how to use the siege weapons. They will be manning them. The ten senior hunters and their sons, would teach the other twenty-five young men on how to use the bow. Combined, these forty men will be positioned at the top of the wall as well, I’m hoping that the positional advantage from the top of the wall will be able to compensate for their skill, or lack of. Joltrin will be leading this group, and I hope that you would be able to use your magic for water bombardments as well.

“Part two will see myself and the twenty guards defending the walls and the gate on ground level. Set up barricades in front of the walls. We will hold them off for as long as we can while part three, the most crucial part of all, sees Amalie wreaking havoc within their core as she suggested.”

Turning to Amalie, Shane then put forth the question that might or might not get on her bad side. “I can easily sense your overwhelming magic power just sitting here. I believe without a doubt you would be able to destroy them from the inside while we keep them from entering the village. What say you?”
    [978 words]
    [Total WC: 5276 / 14000]

Current date/time is 22nd May 2019, 5:48 pm