• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thwarting the Sacrifice

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 15,950

Thwarting the Sacrifice Empty Thwarting the Sacrifice

Post by Charlotte on 28th April 2019, 2:03 pm

Charlotte White Witch Rank A   

The word started making rounds, and soon, the forces had to be mobilized. Motor City, normally known for its reliance on technology rather than magical energy as was common across the cities of Fiore, was under attack by something. Not a whole lot of information was gathered, as all of the reconnaissance teams were allegedly completely wiped out before they could fully report back. A horrific situation that forced Rune Knights to surround the entire city and close it off as they started doing their best to evacuate citizens who were still alive as well. It was only natural that those with powers to heal others were called forth here.

Charlotte was one of the, if not the strongest healers within the current ranks of Rune Knights. So despite being only a fresh recruit, she was almost immediately called into action. And the sight of the city that had become a battlefield against some unknown, deadly force horrified her indeed. But she could not let that fear and disgust take control of her. Bearing the Witchtree branch in her hand, she ran around, utilizing her magic as well as she possibly could to save as many lives as was humanly possible for her.

That was her aim, but not everything could always go according to plan. There were moments when she arrived too late. And while there was a certain power she had in her arsenal, it's use here… it would probably bring uproar. It was something she could use with great limitations only, so giving a single person this treatment would result in everyone trying to get her to do it for everyone. And that was simply impossible. That was, of course, the pinnacle of Charlotte’s magic - the resurrection spell. As much as she wanted everyone to live happily ever after here, she could not afford to save those who had already perished before she got to them.

Perhaps it was because of this saddening and cruel reality that the news of her new task brought about a certain feeling of relief. Though, on the other hand, her new task was… nothing to be happy about, to say the least. There were two individuals, brother, and sister, as far as the girl was told. Potential new recruits for the Rune Knights, ones that were talented and powerful enough to skip a number of the newbie ranks that people who normally joined had to get through.

And seeing how spread thin their forces were already, the leadership decided that these two should become part of a team that will head into the locked off city to gather Intel and try to dispatch of any opposing force that they might come across. Seeing how no other groups survived so far, Charlotte was also made part of that team, her healing and defensive power greatly increasing the odds of success. And on top of that, a request was sent to one of the many mage guilds of Fiore, as well. One for a powerful mage to join this team to absolutely ensure they will put a stop to this carnage.

So Charlotte found herself in front of an iron gate, one made by several iron mages working in unison to imprison the evil within the city. Neither the siblings nor the mage was here yet. An ominous feeling washed over the girl, making her tighten the grip on her ivory white staff that she held against her chest nervously. Biting her lip, she even causing it to bleed slightly, though the wound healed by itself almost instantly. She was to go inside of this city… just what would she encounter there? She was scared…
    Word Count: 613 / 8,000
    Charlotte's Attire
    Tags: @Mura Kensho

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho
    ===============
    ===============

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : Saint of Spirit
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Experience : 550,214.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Bind Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō (The Way of Yin and Yang)
    Third Magic:

Thwarting the Sacrifice Empty Re: Thwarting the Sacrifice

Post by Mura Kensho on 8th May 2019, 10:16 am

Motor City had struck its name on Lacrima News all over the country with the unreal tendencies of danger that were reported from it. He had only heard little before taking off, but it appeared that something or someone were inside the town causing massive numbers of death to the inhabitants, and many surviving civilians couldn’t explain the abnormalities. It was as if anyone who saw the danger with their own eyes got rid of, but despite such secrecy, the Rune Knights had already barricaded the entire town and attempted to secure the civilians of the non-magical metropolis. See, despite having magical car shops and all, it was a city that devoted itself to not power itself up too much with magic or have any services associated with magic - overall just not be completely dependent on supernatural powers - in huge contrasts to other cities around Fiore that oozed with magic in every corner; this that also meant that if they ever needed assistance from wizards, then they would have to find them outside. And today was one of those days where problems and issues just needed to be solved with supernatural entities.

And he was one of them. The lad and Ace of Fairy Tail had been informed of this catastrophe, and his aid was needed. The paper explained that they needed a unit of a healer and a battlemage to guard two new recruits of the Rune Knights gain entrance into Motor City and gain intel where everyone else has failed up until now. It was… a terrifying thought, honestly. Despite the crisis being new and recent, how many had tried to find out who was behind all the disappearing only to disappear themselves? Mura was overwhelmed with curiosity as well as pity and a need to give out his contribution too.

And so what if he would disappear? Kyuken could bring the word out, unless if the hidden threat could make ghosts disappear as well. It was sort of a self-sacrificial mindset that he had to take before rocketing off the kerb-stone right outside his house and flying off towards Motor City.

As soon as he saw Motor City’s tall, gloomy buildings and neon signs from outside the border, he sought down on the surface. The shaman was accompanied by both spirits this time - Kyuken and Zirconis - and they were finely busy with their talk:

“Whoever is causing all of this is a damn coward to hide themselves… I say we do what all the others haven’t done yet; actually lure the bastard out with a clone of yours, Mura.”
    “I feel bad for Motor City. It’s just a town that wants to take care of itself, it doesn’t deserve this… look at all these people.”

There were many people wandering off and towards the city, and the shaman would soon be pulled into the fray. He felt a tugging on his mantle and looked to the side to see a guy around the same height as himself and with a bravesword strapped to his back. The boy was accompanied by a smaller girl with a stupidly big mace on her back.

Once when Mura had turned his face to look at them, the boy’s eyes widened even more. It was as if he just wanted to confirm what he was seeing, and after doing so, the strange boy gasped: “Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! It-It’s you! It’s-It’s actually you, M-M-Mura Kensho!” It appeared that the swords-boy recognized the shaman, and it felt so weird to be recognized like that. The way he called his name was… the same way that Mura once called Ardere’s name. Well, time sure had passed… oh damn, it really had. He was a Wizard Saint, now! He was just like Ardere back then! He had actually become a famous wizard just like he promised his father!

Mura smiled brightly in response, saying what he expected a kind idol like Ardere to say in a situation like this: “T-That’s me… hi there, you two.” He knew that every action of his would be remembered now, so he decided to pat both kids’ heads gently. The boy’s eyes almost glistered in joy, while the girl was more or less confused as to why she was being patted. “I may still be a child… but this behavior of yours doesn’t feel suiting to me. I assume it’s a habit of yours?” “Actually, yeah,” Mura replied with a chuckle, realizing that he used to do things like this often when he met small people… it could bring him in trouble, one day.

He decided to follow them both to the iron gate while the boy who presented himself as Kenta spoke up: “I-I can’t believe it! We’re definitely going to work wonders this time, sister! I bet all my hair that we’ll complete this mission with a Wizard Saint on our side!” Kenta jumped up happily with every word, but his sister took the situation more calmly. “So, you’re the Saint of Spirit? I saw your battle at the Fairy Festival against the God of Strength. You put up a good fight. And you’re a swordsman too, just like my eccentric brother.” “O-OH GOD YES! I knew that we had a swordsman or two among the powerhouses! Damn, I feel so happyyyyyy…!!!” “With that mindset and attitude of yours, I bet you’ll become a prominent wizard yourself, Kenta. Perhaps you’ll become the next Wizard Saint,” Mura simply replied given how taken aback he was by Kenta’s liveliness.

From the center of his eye, he spotted a much more familiar entity at the iron gate. Was that Charlotte? His first thought was to make sure that she was… you know, okay after the last event he had with her. Worry overcame him, and as Kenta looked up at Mura’s saddening face with sparkly eyes, the shaman dashed forward and found himself face to face with the white-haired nymph. He… he just couldn’t help but lay both hands on the top of her head as a way to reality-check of some sort. “C-Charlotte… you look okay. Are you okay? I was so worried when I couldn’t find you at the hospital… I thought you were gone…” As a gulp of anxiety travelled down his throat, Mura swung his arms around Charlotte and pulled her in for a hug. Her fluffy hair pressed up on his face as he whispered: “I’m so glad that you’re not hurt… you looked to be in such pain back then…”

WC: 1087

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thwarting the Sacrifice CCJLTRE
    Thwarting the Sacrifice XFg58FbA_o
    Other Siggies:

Thwarting the Sacrifice Mura_sig_by_zeminazis-d9bd6hs
    Thwarting the Sacrifice ZUKLAS1
    Thwarting the Sacrifice Dq6H5ZH
    Thwarting the Sacrifice Someth10

Themes:
    Main Theme:

Samurai Theme:
    Charlotte
    Charlotte

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 15,950

Thwarting the Sacrifice Empty Re: Thwarting the Sacrifice

Post by Charlotte on 9th May 2019, 8:10 am

Charlotte White Witch Rank A   

Yes, she was scared. But now was absolutely not time to talk about her meeting her potentially untimely demise at the hands of some horrid monstrosity living within these iron walls and devouring the innocent, tearing them limb from limb and bathing in their blood and guts! Huh, somehow the girl no longer wondered that she was capable of making herself stressed out and afraid of things if this was her normal way of thinking whenever facing a truly dangerous situation. That said, she really, really did not want to be torn apart by some unseen monster and have her innards used in that way. It was not a nice thing to imagine.

With a sigh, her pure white eye orbs wandered around the perfectly smooth surface of the wall in front of her, one of her hands even reaching toward it to feel the metallic material, perhaps checking if it was truly even there. The perfection of it felt surreal. And yet, the touch of it was cold and very much there. Shaking her head to get her own mind out of this strange haze that seemed to be surrounding every thought of hers in this place. Placing her hands together on the staff against her chest once more, she turned - only to be rather surprised.

Some individual was standing right there, heading towards her. With all those fantasies of what could be on the other side of the wall, Charlotte didn’t even notice that someone else came to the area! Suffice to say, it was a bit of a shock to her, the poor girl’s frail heart skipping a beat and her body instinctively taking a step back. Not that it helped at all, the boy still managed to get directly in front of her and just… plant his hands on top of her head?

It was unusual, to say the least. Not just that, the motion managed to send an unexpected shock all the way down the girl’s body, making every bit of hair on her body stand up along the way as she froze up in worry and fear. It might have even been somewhat amusing to look at from afar, an older body putting his hands on top of a girl that became as stiff as a log while her already fluffy hair seemed to puff out even more as a reaction to the sudden situation she had found herself in.

Thankfully, the situation started deescalating when the girl’s name was spoken. Did he know her? Charlotte was in an unfortunate place with her memory, as even when her pupil-less eyes looked up at him, it rang no bells at all. The doctors were confident it had something to do with the disappearance of Black Rose, as she was found nearby where the guild hall used to be, completely unconscious. And once she woke up in the hospital from that, most of her past memories were gone - in a way. She could still recall many things, but they were strangely… hazy.

But this boy spoke of trying to find her in the hospital, but being unsuccessful? That couldn’t be right, she was in a regular room and no one came to visit her before she was discharged again. Unless he was speaking of a different incident? It was all so confusing. And then, the sudden gesture came. As her body was pulled forward, the ivory white staff slipped out of her grasp and out of the way, finding its way onto the ground. And in a mere moment, the girl was in a loving embrace that she never asked for.

So sudden and from someone she seemingly did not know, she should have been worried. But instead, she was reassured, the warmth from his body making her feel at ease. Comfortable in his embrace. It took a few seconds, but her eyes would close and small hands try to wrap around the boy as well. How long did they stay that way? The girl couldn’t tell, but she was happy for every moment that it lasted for. However, they could not stay like that forever and the moment eventually passed as the two of them separated. It took a few more seconds for the girl to completely recover from the mellowed state.

Excuse me… what are you talking about? I don’t know what happened to me, but the doctor said I was okay and-” “Mura Kensho?” Someone from behind the boy called out. Still not quite fully there, Charlotte failed to recognize if it was a boy’s or girl’s voice, but the name resonated within her either way. Suddenly, her eyes widened as if she had realized something. “Mura… Kensho… we know each other… we’ve done things together… but what things? I can trust you…” suddenly grabbing her head in pain, Charlotte had a moment of shock.

It passed quickly, but it left her confused. “I’m sorry… something happened to my memory… I can’t recall many events that happened to me before the guild of Black Rose disappeared into thin air… um…” Tilting her body to the side to see past the boy, she saw the two siblings. “Are you tree… the team I need to join to venture into the city?” The two poor children were probably quite confused with what was happening right now. And Charlotte did not blame them at all. Though she couldn’t help herself but give Mura one more confused look of puppy eyes.
    Word Count: 1,529 / 8,000
    Charlotte's Attire
    Tags: @Mura Kensho

Current date/time is 22nd May 2019, 6:42 pm