Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Boredom Surplus(Job w/Arcadia)

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Royalty
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Boredom Surplus(Job w/Arcadia) Empty Boredom Surplus(Job w/Arcadia)

Post by Musicalbunny 27th April 2019, 12:32 pm

Rina looked down at her desk, she was very bored that day. A feeling she had not felt in a long time. She had sent out many requests for some sort of job, that paid well, but no one had responded. It had been a few weeks since she sent out her last one. It was odd, she had never had such a job drought before. Usually, there was always someone in trouble, but not today. Today was just completely and utterly uneventful. Not even in the FT guild hall, was there any action. Everyone in the "lobby" seemed to be bored as well. So, Rina decided that she would need to sign out some paperwork, due to her duties as an ace. Hey, at least it would give her something to do, besides literally just staring into nothingness. As she took out her lovely Fairy Tail pen, she looked at her stack of paperwork, which looked pretty barren as well. Going through it all might only take her a half hour. After that, it would be boredom. As she looked at the very top paper, she said to herself quietly, "Let's get to work."

A few moments later, she said to herself with a very monotone voice, "Just like I thought, not very time consuming." As she looked back at all the paperwork she had just finished, it was as though she had some sort of revalation. She thought to herself about how utterly sad it was, that she was just wishing for more and more paperwork. She wasn't like herself at all that day. It was as though her lack of work has made her need something, no matter how boring, to do. So, she decided that she had to leave her office to do something, anything that could help her feel sort of okay. So, she decided that it was time for her to go down to the bar. She hoped that at the very least, there would be someone to talk to there.

As she sat down at the counter, she looked over to the bartender and asked them, "May I have a juice please." With a happy smile, she said to Rina, "Of course Rina, I'd be glad too. You look extremely bored today, just like everyone in the guild." With that, the girl took a glass and begin to fill it with juice, as Rina said back to her, "Yea, we're sort of having a tiny job shortage. I sent out a message all across the lacrinet, asking for literally any type of work, and it hasn't been looked at for 2 weeks." "Oh my, that's terrible, I couldn't even think about not having something to do all day. Sure, bartending isn't the most fun thing, but at least I'm not just sitting around all day. Well anyways, I have to tend to other customers. I hope you enjoy your juice, and find something to do!" With that, the girl left to attend to someone else at the bar. As Rina saw her leave, she slumped down onto the table, staring at the glass of juice.

wc: 531
    tc: 531/7000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Boredom Surplus(Job w/Arcadia) Empty Re: Boredom Surplus(Job w/Arcadia)

Post by SeaGlass 22nd May 2019, 3:50 am

Arcadia never was quite sure  what to make of this one dimension nor why she had returned to it so many times.  This dimension of cats with human faces. It was weird that she was traveling to it on purpose this time. After the incident with fangirl worms back on Earthland right in Magnolia, a dimension with human-faced cats was not really all that much more odd when she thought about it. The stranger bits about this dimension was its eerie parallels to Earthland.  If what her contacts had told her during her visit had told her were true, somewhere in this dimension there was town called Magnolia with a guild named Fairy Tail.

Soon as she heard that, Arcadia vowed to never go there, on the off chance off meeting one of these cats that had her face. The barefoot slayer was not sure she could handle that level of weird. Luckily, that had nothing to do why she had been invited by her contact, Mister Fluffypaws. Mister Fluffypaws was the human-faced cat who had sent an invitation to her, saying he had a business proposal.

It turned out his daughter had made friends with an exchange student that turned out to be one of those very same worm fangirls she had entertained once at the Earthland Fairy Tail guild hall. Who knew there was an interdimensional student exchange program, or that those worms would be apart of it. That surreal fact aside, it only got more weird as it turned out the worm fangirl had brought her copy of  Fairy Tail's Greatest Sins to camp, and it spread in popularity from there.

Arcadia felt a twinge of guilt for publishing that story, yet Mister Fluffypaws had not reached out across the dimensional divide to give her a piece of his mind. He wanted to work out a deal for publishing it in his dimension. Over a very nice, if fishy, lunch, Arcadia and Mister Fluffypaws had hashed out a deal. All that was left was to sign the paperwork to make it official.

The pale blonde slayer felt extra surreal through the whole thing, and still was not sure she was not just dreaming. Her faerie green gaze looked over the working contract they had worked out the various details on.  She nodded her approval, ”Mhmm, this all looks good now, Mister Fluffypaws. And yes, I'm sure gold will b the best form of payment. It will be easiest to convert into jewel back in Earthland to pay the author her royalties. Just send me another message, and I'll visit again to sign the final contract once your lawyers have written this up with all the proper legalese.”

Getting to her feet, she left the working contract back on the table, and pushed in her chair. She smiled and bowed to Mister Fluffypaws, thanking her host for the wonderful meal and opportunity. After the human-faced feline smiled and thanked her for her time and visit, Arcadia drew her dimensional scissors out of their pocket in her dress. Time to go home, and boy was she ready.

Mister Fluffypaws was a very gracious host and very shrewd businessman, but she was ready for douse of reality that she knew was real. If this deal worked out, perhaps this dimension of human-faced cats would be one less thing that did not faze her. That would take a couple more visits though, and for now she was glad to go back home. Arcadia snipped open a portal back to the guild hall in Magnolia, Earthland with her scissors.  Stepping through, the barefoot slayer saw everyone, around the bar, including Rina looking bored. She turned and bowed to the human-faced cat waving to her on the other side of the portal she stepped out of. ”Thanks again, Mister Fluffypaws. Talk to you soon.”

The portal closed, and she slipped her scissors back in her pocket. She smiled and waved to Rina, and ordered herself a juice cocktail of watermelon and strawberry. She thanked the girl at the bar, and slipped over to sit at Rina's table. She sighed in relief to sit and sip her favorite juice mix, even unfrozen. ”Good to be back home. Say.. you wouldn't know something normal we could do. Something that doesn't involve entertaining Aven and Mura's literal worm fans or negotiating publishing rights with human-faced cats? There must be something that to do that does not make you question reality.”

WC: 744
    Arcadia WC: 744/7000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Boredom Surplus(Job w/Arcadia) 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:52 pm