Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Traitor Traitor (job with V)

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Traitor Traitor (job with V) Empty Traitor Traitor (job with V)

Post by Saraphina 26th April 2019, 8:19 pm

Stop the Traitor

Page 8, Post n°188

Traitor Traitor,
    Saraphina takes a deep breath as she was sitting in the banquet hall of her castle. It had been quiet for the past few days for her, rather nice if she was honest. But it was boring now. She needed some action going on. With a huff, she stands up and starts to stroll out of the room, leaving her food half eaten. What was the use of having a castle when practically half the time she was bored? She needed to do something… but what? “Your highness…” The worried voice of one of her servants came from behind her. She turns around to see the black haired, red eyed male twin to her servant she usually kept near her. Both of them were off and on learning how to slightly cook from one of her other members, which she allowed them to leave her be to do. “What is it Bertrand?” She questions as she crosses her arms over her chest.

The male clears his throat. “I have reason to believe that there is someone within the castle guards possibly, that is telling the authorities what goes on here… I’ve sent a small army of guards to go take care of a small officer who was trying to implement law, and they were intercepted by the Rune Knights. This is the third time it’s happened.” Saraphina raises an eyebrow as she shifts her weight to her other leg, waiting for the rest to be told to her. Bertrand nodded, since she wasn’t asking any questions. “No one has left, and the generals of the platoons say no one’s left either. So they must be communicating secretly somewhere.” The frown on his masters face had him wishing he could run away, but knew he couldn’t. She then suddenly turned around and stormed out of the banquet hall without another word to her servant. This girl dressed in white that wore a crown upon her head was clearly pissed. Her purplish pink eyes glowering as she didn’t like hearing that someone was trying to get the law within her ranks. This wasn’t happening. She wasn’t going to allow it. She needed to stop it…

Maybe she could get one of her new members to help out… What if they happened to be one of the traitors telling the Rune Knights of her plans to eliminate law in some small town or village? She stops in the middle of the hallway she was walking down, as she bit her thumb nail. This was worrisome. How could she trust her own members with a traitor within the ranks of her castle?! Turning around, she looked at one of her walls in the hall. The pictures of the old masters were long gone. Taking a deep breath, Saraphina tries to calm herself down. She needed to be calm and focus. A plan… she needed to come up with a plan to figure out who it was. She could use one of her members, even if they could be the traitor within her ranks. It was a risk she’d have to take though. She made her way to the throne room. “Bertrand! Go find one of the people within my guild! Tell them to go to my throne room.” She had left the door open to the banquet hall, and didn’t hear another door open and close, so she assumed her servant stayed in there, in which he had, and he heard her calling out to him.

Bertrand went off to roam around the castle, hoping he’d run into someone, in which he would relay her highness's message to them. Or, he could be lucky and she’d meet someone on her way or in the throne room herself. Saraphina had made her way to the throne in her room, and plops herself down in the chair. She was already racking her brain and felt exhausted trying to figure out who it could be in her castle, and how she had missed it. She puts her fingers to her temples as she pouts and slumps rather unladylike in her throne chair. “What am I to do…?” She mumbles to herself. She opens her eyes and looks around the throne room, wondering who it was that she would have with her for this little mission she was going to give them.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    724/7000 (14000 total) WORDS
    TAG @V 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Traitor Traitor (job with V) Empty Re: Traitor Traitor (job with V)

Post by Elyon 29th April 2019, 1:00 pm

784/7000 words ▸ @Saraphina ▸ A Traitor's Misstep
    The tattooed man sat upon a top of a flight of stairs inside the castle that became his home. His cane lied on the floor behind him. There was nothing in particular that he needed to do at the time, but he couldn't will himself to walk down to the town to eavesdrop for anything that would tickle his interest. The mage had been exploring a fair bit and it left his body in quite the weary state. It took him a substantial amount of time to recover at times and yet, even then, he knew that he would never feel the same way he used to years ago. It was moments like those that made him question the decision he had made, though, at the same time, he knew that nothing would change from him thinking about an alternate reality.

V held his Book of Poems in one hand and an ink pen in the other. More often than not, while he was recovering, muse paid him a visit. A lot of his poems were written during such time, as they were then. The mage reflected on the adventures he recently underwent. They served as an inspiration for his newest creations.

A city of gardens,
    hidden under a veil of night.
    Lacrima crystals as beacons,
    made the streets bright.

A chance meeting with a lady,
    exchanged words and pleasantries.
    Bottles of wine for free,
    meeting

The tattooed man frowned at the written words. Unsatisfactory. He crossed out the last part, though he was more inclined to start the poem over. He didn't write much quite yet, thus not much progress would be lost. V sighed and the sound was swiftly scattered in the still air of the castle. He pressed the tip of the pen to the paper of his Book again.

Exhaustion creeps inside my bones again,
    pain is the kingdom under my reign.
    Holding me afloat is my cane,
    but endless agony shall be my bane.

The man let out an another sigh. He scratched the first poem, only to write a kind of poem of which he already had written hundreds about. Frustration was slowly creeping into his mind. The mage was preparing to give an another attempt at writing a poem, but he was interrupted by a voice from the bottom of the flight of stairs. "Excuse me?" He called out. It was a male that V somewhat recognized. He wanted to say that he had seen him with the Guildmaster before, but he could not be absolutely sure. The black haired young man came up the stairs, as the mage looked him over with his green eyes. "I have been sent to find a member of the Guild and send them to the throne room." He said and bowed out of politeness, though V recognized it as a servant mannerism. He used to be one, he knew how it felt. "What seems to be the matter?" V posed a question as he closed his Book, shifting his attention to the male servant. "It's a rather... delicate situation. The Queen will explain." That sure sounded extremely intriguing. Much more than his lackluster muse visitation.

The mage nodded in response. "Very well. I better not keep her waiting, then." He replied and took the cane from behind him. His battle with the stairs was tough, but he got through it and headed towards the throne room. The servant wished to help him out, but V shooed him away. He was not that impaired to require help from others. After a few moments he reached the hallway leading to the throne room, where the Queen was waiting.

The doors to the throne room were wide open. The Guildmaster was clearly expecting guests, though the guests were most likely meant to be members of her Guild. The tattooed man stepped into the throne room, being reminded of how he stepped through those doors fairly recently when he joined the efforts of Errings Rising. The quiet metal clicking of his cane and steps were the only sounds he made, until he reached the throne itself. The Queen was indeed present. She seemed to be working her mind over something that was clearly bothering her. The mage would bow the upper half of his body. "I have been sent by a servant, but he did not enlighten me as to what exactly is happening." He would clarify the reason behind his visit to the throne room. "Is there anything I can do for you, Your Majesty?" V would then ask in his typical icy voice. Whatever was going on, seemed to be quite an issue, especially when a servant called it a delicate matter.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Traitor Traitor (job with V) 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 7th May 2019, 9:11 am

Traitor Traitor,
    The white queen sat in her throne, brooding over the issue her servant had brought up to her not too long ago, when she heard the clicking sound on the floor. It distracted her well enough that she was able to slip out of her thoughts and come back to reality a bit. She remembered that sound. She heard it not too long ago when a bunch of people had joined the guild at once. One of her guild members, he used a cane. That was the sound she was hearing approaching her. She let her purplish pink eyes look up to the man, quietly admiring him from where she sat. She didn't think she had been able to admire him like so before with all that had happened before. All those people. All that excitement. She sits herself up a bit straighter as he approached her throne. And when he had stopped, she opened her mouth to speak, but before she got a word out, he had bowed to her, in which she blushed. Despite the title she gave herself, she wasn't used to people, besides Jester and her servants, bowing to her. It felt all too good still. She would have to get a hold of herself and get used to the bowing quickly. A queen couldn't rule if she blushed at every bow.

She listened to him talk after he stood up again. "Ah! So Bertrand found you for me! Good!" She muses as she started to stand up, getting down from her throne. At his question, she nodded. "Yes. There is someone within the castle trying to get us in trouble and stop us…" She crossed her arms over her chest as she purses her lips. She then looks back to V and smiles sweetly to him. "You already know that this guilds intention is to remove law and government… apparently this person wants it still… I want you to help me find who it is within my beautiful castle, and put a stop to them and their antics. No 'if's, 'and's or 'but's about it. Bertrand told me that they must have sent word to the authorities three times here recently since three times some of our men have been intercepted from a mission they were sent on. Apparently they've been here a while since they seem to he able to know that information… or they seem to know the right people to talk to..." She frowns as she puts a knuckle to her lips and tries to think. She was upset about this, pouting as she stood there.

Whipping back around to look at V, she grins a little. "I think we should go pay the Hakobe settlements a visit… Usually the guards go visit there before they go off and do what they've been told to do for me. What do you think?" She tilts her head as her grin seemed to get wider. She was already thinking of the various areas of the army she currently has where the traitor could be hiding themselves. Regardless of the answer, she twirled back around and started to walk towards the doors to her throne room. "Come! We will take Tỳr to the village. No time to dilly dally! I want them gone quickly."

She made her way to the courtyard and looked to Tỳr. Her rather large polar bear was sitting around being lazy in the courtyard. Hanging out of his white muzzle was a large piece of meat that he was slowly gnawing on. "Hey there beautiful~!" She called out happily to her pet. Skipping up to Tỳr, Saraphina wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his fur slightly. "We're going to go and play in the settlements down below… can you be a dear and take us, please?" She giggles to her sweet bear, who simply finished the meat he had in his mouth, and laid on his stomach for her and V to get on his back. Nadaline had come out of the castle and looked to Saraphina. "Your majesty, would you like me to come with you?" "No, Nadaline. I have this, you stay here and watch over the caste for me. I'll be back in no time~!" She giggles before she starts humming her infamous song she usually sung around the castle about Prince's of Silver or Gold. She stops her humming for a moment and looks back to see where V was. "Do you need help getting into Tỳr?" She put a right hand on her right hip, putting all her weight on that leg.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (771) 1495 WORDS
    TAG @V

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 17th May 2019, 12:25 pm

640 - 1424/7000 WORDS
    V
    I will be the one to break Bellum.
    HP: 000/000
    MP: 000/000
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (duration), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Cooldown: Spell 1 (x/x posts), Spell 2 (x/x posts), Spell 3 (x/x posts)
    Passives/Buffs: Passive 1, Buff 1, Buff 2 (only for those that currently apply)
    Items Used: Item 1, Item 2
    Monsters Killed: x/x
    The Guildmaster seemed to be slightly taken aback by the mage's behaviour, but she quickly composed herself. She stood up from her throne and stepped down from it. She was glad that her servant had sent somebody to her and also revealed a little bit of the reason behind the request. A troublemaker within their ranks seemed to be the issue. And, as the servant promised, Saraphina did indeed provide more information. A hunt for a traitor in a Guild that is posed around removal of rules and laws. Sounded quite intriguing.

However, the more information the Guildmaster shared, the more V felt worried, in a sense. If authorities have indeed been notified that many times already, could they have an inkling as to who or what was behind the intercepted missions? That didn't bode well at all. The fact that the Guildmaster brought up about the culprit knowing where to dig made the mage frown. That would naturally elude to the traitor being somebody of a higher rank, like the Guildmembers themselves. A proverbial lacrima crystal lit up above V's head - it must've been tough to have somebody called to deal with a traitor, when anybody could be them.

That didn't seem to deter Saraphina from grinning at the mage, inviting him to deal with the problem. She was putting a good amount of faith, if he had to guess and he would not disappoint her, making her regret the decision. The tattooed man would smirk in return. "It would be my pleasure to help you root them out." He would say and followed the woman outside of the throne room to... take the Tỳr. Whatever that meant.

The two members of the Guild made their way to the courtyard, where a white bear seemed to have been stationed. V was slightly out of breath, trying to match the Guildmaster's pace. Saraphina called out to it and then gleefully skipped right over to it and hugged it. That was most likely the Tỳr she had mentioned before. She said that they would be taking... was she intending to ride on it? V would raise his left eyebrow in slight confusion, but he reckoned that the mages from back home rode on weirder things than polar bears.

The tattooed man would attempt to compose himself back together and step closer to the bear munching on some meat. It finished its meal and laid down for its master and presumably him to get on. He would step closer, but not before a maid entered the courtyard. V would turn around, seeing that it was the maid that Saraphina usually had with her all the time, offering to go with them. Her master dismissed her, though, leaving the castle in the maid's care. It was probably for the best, in case anything else happened because of the suspected traitor.

The mage would turn back around and reach the bear, just as the woman ceased humming some sort of tune that he did not recognise. She inquired about whether he needed getting onto the beast. The man would quietly sigh with a sad smile. "I am afraid that I will have to shamefully accept your offer for help. I cannot will myself to be as nimble as I used to be." He would answer and offer his left hand to the Guildmaster as he lifted the cane off the ground with the other. As strange as it may have sounded, V sometimes hadn't enough willpower to force himself into more physically demanding activities or actions. It was kind of different when somebody else did it, though. Although the pain was all the same. "It is high time the traitor paid for their actions." The mage's lips would turn into a wild smirk at the thought of rooting them out, whoever they were.
    @Saraphina || A Traitor's Misstep
    IVYLEAF33

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 15th June 2019, 9:55 am

Traitor Traitor,
    Before Saraphina had gone to go to leave her throne room for Tỳr, she had listened to her guild members response. She looked very pleased as V had agreed to assist her in this endeavour to hunt down the traitor among her many people that have been within the guild for a while. Now she only had to worry about him being the traitor now and falsifying claims on others. Her servants were terrible liars to her with how afraid of her they were with her holding their lives in her hands so she knew they wouldn’t betray her. She made her way out of the room, and tried to not walk too fast when she heard him following after her, but she was just too excited to get going and knock some heads down and show what happens to traitors within her guild. Any who thought they could go against her and try to stop her from removing laws, would have to face the consequences of her wrath.

When Nadaline was dismissed from going along with Saraphina and V, she slightly pouted, but nodded to her master while taking a step back. “Yes, Your Majesty… I had only wished to help and get out of the castle after Bertrand told me the news…” She confessed while slightly hanging her head. “Especially since you have graced us with so much.” Saraphina smiles a little and reaches down to pat her servants head gingerly. “Thank you, but I can’t risk you two being caught up with this mess… I’ll teach you something later so you can be more useful to me in the future outside of the castle as well.” The white queen tells her upon her polar bear before focusing on V once again. When he accepted her offer to help up, Nadaline reached her hands down to help as a step for the man. “Shamefully? You are apart of my guild! No one should show shame in my guild. Maybe I should invite a doctor within our walls... “ She thinks to herself as V got onto Tỳr. As soon as he was on her polar bear, Tỳr stood up and started to make way towards the gates. His comment though, would earn a rather wide grin upon her face once again, one that showed her sharp teeth.

“Oh! Yes! And please, don’t make me regret having chosen you to help me out~!” She giggles as Tỳr left the castle grounds. Saraphina had gone back to singing her nonsense aloud during the ride, letting her head tilt from side to side as her voice carried over the mountain.

“Princes’ of Silver.
    Princes’ of Gold.
    My prince will be strong.
    My prince will be bold~!
    He will know how to protect me.
    And keep me warm.
    My prince will be handsome!
    My prince will know how to perform!”

Tỳr didn’t have any trouble facing the winds on the mountain, and obviously didn’t care for the cold either. Saraphina knew that she and her companion would be fine as well, as she had found out how to put a special spell on the guild mark, that everyone who was with her guild, bore. The spell was able to keep back the cold and allow them all to traverse in the snow without any issues. She was also from the land of the cold, so she could stand this weather regardless of the guild mark or not. It took some time, but they eventually had traveled down to the settlements below the castle. She had allowed the soldiers within her guild to travel here on their own to the village so they weren’t cooped up within the castle and experience the village, even though the castle had pretty much the same things as the settlements, just more cover. Saraphina usually sent an announcement that she was going down to the settlement so that they would be prepared for her coming, but this time they didn’t. She looked over her shoulder towards V, and raised an eyebrow when she twisted slightly to face him. “Would you happen to have any ideas first of how to find our sweet little traitor?” She giggles to him. “I’m having a feeling that this traitor is either one of the generals, or one of the people who work in the taverns here… or both.” She taps her chin while she purses her lips out, thinking on who it could be. She blinks and looks towards the settlements. Something felt off. Even without her announcing her arrival, they usually had someone sent to greet her...
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (767)2262/7000 (3686/14000 total) WORDS
    TAG @V

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 21st June 2019, 4:39 am

558 - 1982/7000 WORDS
    V
    The dismissed servant was not pleased with the decision, but obliged as a servant was supposed to. It surely sprung up some of V's old memories, that was for sure. However, the Guildmaster promised her that she would make her more useful. Whether that was good or bad, the tattooed man wasn't sure. Though he was sort of surprised by Saraphina's response to him accepting the help offer. "I didn't quite mean it in a such way. My strength of will is waning for today, is all." He would reply with a hint of strain in his voice, as Nadaline offered her hand to serve as a step. V made sure not to hit anyone with the bladed end of his cane as he got onto the polar bear.

The man managed to take his seat behind the Guildmaster, who reminded him of her worry about choosing him to root out the traitor. Which was a valid worry, that was not neccessary to question. "I will do my best to find them and eliminate them." V would assure Saraphina, before they were off. The journey from the castle grounds down to the settlements was somewhat long and quite uneventful, for Saraphina's singing. It wasn't bad, but he was confident that he would be able to provide better lyrics than the ones that she decided to grace him and the bear with. The cold, sharp air did not really bother V. His old mentor taught him well, after all. V wanted ice to end him. Instead, it became his strength. Life was full of strange things and happenings, that being the greatest one for the man.

The mages and the bear of Errings Rising neared the settlement. Everything seemed peaceful as they entered the premises, making V wonder if there was a traitor at all. But his Guildmaster turned around to face him, asking him for ideas about the traitor's whereabouts with a giggle and also sharing some of her thoughts, reminding him that the traitor was very much a real and confirmed threat. The tattooed man would rub his chin, lost in thought. "There are several ways to approach this dilemma." He would speak up. "Perhaps we could try to pinpoint the traitor's location and identity via stealth methods. He would suggest one of his ideas. Though he was not sure that such approach would be up Saraphina's alley.

"Or perhaps we could use the element of surprise of your visit to catch them off guard." V would share his second idea. Of course, there were so many more, but there was only so much time before the traitor would notice the authority's presence, so the acts would have to be swift. That's what the man imagined a traitor hunt to be like, anyway. "That being said..." The tattooed man would begin on one of his thoughts. "Are we absolutely certain that there is only one traitor present?" He would ask the Guildmaster. He knew that the talk was always about just an individual traitor, but who could tell if there was just the single one? "There may be more bugs to squash than we first thought." He would say as a group of pale-looking villagers appeared nearby, seemingly going about their daily lives. Then again, he could be entirely wrong about his assumptions. He was no detective.
    IVYLEAF33

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 21st August 2019, 8:37 pm

The White Queen
    As V had explained to her about his strength briefly, Saraphina just listened, tapping her chin again. She wondered how it was he came to not have much strength some days as he made it sound to her. Nadaline had watched the two as Týr made his way out of the castle grounds. The white queen was pleased to hear of her member assuring her that the traitor would be found, and she nods. Words were just sweet honey though, so she wouldn’t take them to heart just yet. He would need to prove himself to her. After she questioned him about how to find the traitor, she waited for his input. She taps her chin a bit and smirks to herself. “Well… I’ve made myself known to the Settlements, so being stealthy here for me wouldn’t work.” She muses with a giggle. Týr seemed to slow down a bit as they neared the settlements.

The queen smirked as she glances over her shoulder to him. “Surprise is fun. How is your stealth? Can you be able to be stealthy while I be a distraction of sorts?” She pats the neck of her polar bear as she looks over her shoulder delicately. Týr stopped at the patting, and let up a couple grunts of annoyance as he didn’t want to stay still. Usually when he went out, he was able to roam about or knock a few people out. But he was just having people sit on him while he stood there. So he was currently quite annoyed, even if it was his master on his back. When V brought up the potential idea of multiple traitors, Saraphina twisted her body more, enough that she turned her body sideways on Týr and had her feet to one side. Her purplish pink eyes glare at him for a moment, raising an eyebrow.

“You have a point… but with a group, there usually also is the ring leader too~” She sings the last bit of her sentence and moves to slide off of Týr now. How fun this could be?! The potential to have multiple traitors within her guild and infiltrating her precious settlements nearby? The thought of being able to squash them was sending giddy shivers down her spine. She looks over her shoulder to V again, and smiles. “Come with me if you want, or you can be stealthy.” She paused as she looks to the settlements again though. “Though… if you were to be stealthy… you might need to get in there before me…” She mumbled a bit. Shaking her head, Saraphina noticed that the group of people that were on the outer edge of the settlements actually didn’t seem as normal as they usually did to her. “Get down off of Týr for me. If we take him in, regardless, the element of surprise will be gone as me riding in on him when we get even closer will be gone.”

When V got off of him, Saraphina went up to Týr and rubbed his snout. “My pretty baby… go lay down somewhere over back there… when I call for you you can have a nice and tasty treat for being such a good boy.” She giggles and kisses the tip of the nose of her bear. Týr grumbled at her for a moment, but he reluctantly turned himself around and started walking away from the duo. Saraphina grins as she claps her hands together. “Now! Lets go hunt us a traitor, shall we?” She giggles. “We should make a lovely example out of them… maybe decorate the settlements with them…” She taps the bottom of her chin as she walks on, not bothering if V was following her or not. There was something still feeling off to her though about the settlements. Was it just her… or was it quiet? She sure hoped that it wasn’t her just being weird. She liked her little settlement below her castle. It was like her own personal shopping mall, without the super nice stuff.

The closer the white queen got to Mount Hakobe Settlements, the more off it felt to her about the quietness… usually there was a bit more noise as the people were getting ready to go to the local tavern or were buying and selling or trading things with one another. What made today different that everyone was silent? She got into the city, frowning as she looked around. There were fewer people around than normal. Would she have to destroy her little settlements just to get rid of the traitor?! That thought made her upset. No. That couldn’t happen... Not while she was there. Out of the corner of her eye, Saraphina sees someone coming out from behind a house and start swinging something at her. “Thrud!” She shouts as her sword of light appears and she blocked a crudely made rusty sword from hitting her. Her brows knitted together as she glares at the person. “No one… attacks me… ever.” She says in a low voice, kicking her foot out at them to kick them away from her.

A couple other people seem to be coming at her. All three of these people seemed to have glazed over eyes as they started to go after her. Without a second thought, Saraphina lunged herself forward to stick her sword through the chest of the villager who tried to attack her first. “I’m sorry you seem to think I have done you wrong… now you’ll live with that for the rest of your life in Hel.” She giggles rather delightedly as she turned her attention to the other two. “Do you wish to join him?” She tilts her head to the side as she was trying her hardest to hold back her giggles. Looking at her, her smile was wide enough to show the sharpness of her teeth, and her eyes seemed like they were wide with both rage and excitement. She was ready to destroy anyone who came at her for whatever reason.
    HP: 675/675
    MP: 530/550
    Notes and enemies:
    @V
    (1007) ‭3269‬/7000 words
    Stop the Traitor/Page 8, Post n°188
    2500 words for B rank freeform
    500 words for D rank freeform

Last edited by Saraphina on 25th August 2020, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 17th October 2019, 12:16 pm

1114 - 3096/7000 WORDS
    V
    As he half expected, Saraphina dismissed the idea of the proposed stealth approach, for her reputation would not aid them in that endeavour. V's Guildmaster also inquired about his own stealth capabilities in return, which was fair. "My appearance and usual manner of walking would paint a target of a 'weird one' on my person, though I can easily keep to shadows or crowds. Although the latter will most likely not be applicable in the settlement in question. But perhaps with your help I could work my magic better." He would reply, as the bear started to slow down with the settlements getting ever closer.

The woman sitting in front of him patted the back of her furry steed and he stopped at the feeling. End of the road it was, then. Saraphina prepared to dismount, as she pondered the idea V had proposed, about the possibility of there being more than just a single traitor present. She added a bit of melody into her thought as she dismounted the large white bear. She then gave him a choice. He could either go with her, or try the stealth approach, though that would probably require him going ahead of her. V was really not sure, but he was prompted to dismount the bear himself and so he did. He did agree with her sentiment on choosing not to bring the bear into the settlement.

The tattooed man slid off of the bear and somewhat clumsily landed on the ground. The landing made his joints flare up in pain and he let out a quiet groan. He let go of the bear, sticking his cane into the ground to rely on its support once again. The man turned around and with his generally superior sight took notice of figures standing on the edge of the settlement ahead. While V could not make out their intentions, but they didn't seem like regular innocent folk either.

After the man got off of the white steed, Saraphina rubbed its snout, promising him a meal once they were done with the traitor issue. Týr seemed somewhat reluctant to obey the command he was given, but the promise of a meal seemed to have him won over enough. Then it was just the two dark mages. The Guildmaster grinned, evidently excited about the idea of dealing with the bugs and started making her way towards the corrupted settlement. "Let us away." V's face would twist into a smirk of his own.

The mage followed his Guildmaster towards the settlement. The area seemed almost eerily quiet. It wasn't the middle of the night, there was no reason why there wouldn't be people fluttering about, unless everybody suddenly fell ill and refused to go outside. Save for the folks that he took notice of before. V did not think he had any sixth sense, but the closer they got, he was sure that something had to be up. At some point the pain in his joints subsided and V would take the cane into his hand, hoping that the agony would stay at bay for the foreseeable future.

When the duo entered the settlements, there were was a lack of people out on the streets. That fact most likely contributed to the eerie silence that could be heard outside of the settlement. The man was keeping his ears out for anything out of the ordinary, for the quietness would make it that much easier to unveil the hidden. V was a few steps behind his Guildmaster, making it harder for him to react to the sudden assault.

A rusted sword swung at the woman in front of him and she parried it with a sword of her own. Saraphina was visibly angered by the attack as she kicked the attacker away from her. The motion reminded the mage how he used to be able to actually use his body, instead of relying on distance that he had to keep to stay safe. At least the Guildmaster seemed capable of taking care of herself, as he would have expected of someone who held such a high title. A number of other assailants appeared and the woman pierced the chest of the man who first attacked her with her sword. She giggled as she turned to the others who joined the fray.

A couple of the villagers who came running seemed shaken by the display of death of one of their own. "Mounting an ambush is a clear stance you are taking." V would state icily, as he narrowed his eyes at the attackers. "You... You will oppress us no more!" One of them called out, in a rather shaky voice. Whether it was because he was unconvinced by the idea or because he was simply frightened by the display, the mage couldn't tell. "Then so be it." The man gathered ice energy in his body, ready to mould it into icicles that would take care of the villagers very quickly. But he was not given outright permission to slaughter the common folk, for their lives were under the Guildmaster. However, he thought of a different use for the gathered energy.

The tattooed man would snap his fingers and two icy copies of himself would appear near him. "Hold them." He would command his apparitions and they took hold of the first two villagers they came across. The attackers were slightly confused, unsure about what to do with the restrained ones. If they were thinking outside of the box they would have tried smashing the copies, which was easier than one would have probably guessed. Seeing as V was preoccupied with other matters, one of the attackers would try to lunge at him from his side. Thankfully he had a faster reaction time to this situation and managed to stop the rusty sword from plunging into his shoulder with his cane. Sharp pain shot through his arm, making his grit his teeth. "There is still some strength in these bones." He would mutter as he shoved the attacker down onto the ground with his cane.

His first instinct told him to grab his shoulder to see if it was in its supposed place, but that would show a weakness that he could not afford. Instead, he chose to bear the pain without checking on possible consequences. "Now now. The Queen has only arrived for a small visit and this is the greeting? Is there something at work that we should know about?" The tattooed man would try to backtrack a little bit, in an attempt to make one of the villager's tongues slip, so that they would get pointed, hopefully, directly to the source.
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:35 am