Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I: Genesis

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

Act I: Genesis Empty Act I: Genesis

Post by Admin 22nd April 2019, 8:18 pm

Job Title: Act I: Genesis

Player Requirements: 2+ D+ Ranks (or a combination of ranks) minimum, maximum 6 wizards

Job Requirements: 1,000 Words

Job Location: Ancient Ruins

Job Description:
    ---This job is modified to permit other players to do it---

One day, while [insert what you were doing] you receive a letter from [insert something here] saying "Hey... um... Look, my name's Lexa and I need some help. I was checking around the Ancient Ruins after one of my jobs, and I found... something. I can't go through the tunnels on my own because the enemies are a bit much. So if you'll assist me in taking them out I'd be sure to give you something!" ~Lexa Grimoire

Upon arriving, you see a girl around 5ft tall wearing a black miniskirt, a grey shirt with no sleeves, black fingerless gloves, and black boots extending to just below her knees. She seems to be 14->16 years old, but is actually 18. She walks up to you and your party, greeting you all with a generous smile and shows you a small black strip that looks like little more than a piece of metal. However, she then applies a bit of MP to it and the strip (as well as herself) begins to glow.

It is up to the players to describe the tunnel system, and the laboratory you go to. It is also up to on of the players to act as Lexa Grimoire as she will be an NPC.

NPC - Lexa G:

Enemies:
    Weak: Circuit Covered Spider
    These creatures are fairly massive, being 3 feet wide without their legs, and 6 feet wide with them. They're impossible to miss as their body is covered in circuits, and these circuits glow bright yellow in the dark. These circuits are defensive ones that make it so their body can never be harmed, however, they have 8 legs that have no circuits at all. These will take 1 hit of D rank damage per leg (8 D rank in total) to defeat. The spiders are able to jump around, climb on walls, and fire their webs at you to snare you in place. Their bite will cause you to take C rank damage, as well as inflict a poison dealing 3% HP per post, for 5 posts in damage to you.

Normal: Circuit Covered Dog
    The breed of the dog is up to you, as well as its description. The dog is mutated, like the spiders, to be over 4 feet tall when on all fours, and is covered from head to toe in golden circuits. These dogs have the animal lover circuits on them, meaning they deal +50% damage to humans, but deal 25% less damage to animal. Beings like insects, dragons, aliens etc... receive normal damage. These are very fast creatures, able to run up to 40 mile per hour and require no time for accelerating to such speed. However, they require time to decelerate to stop. They attack for C rank damage, and take 4 D rank hits or the equivilant to defeat.

Strong: Circuit Covered Scientist
    This guy has circuits all over his body, and is roughly 6ft tall. The rest of his description is up to the player (could be a zombie scientist, be shirtless, look like a normal scientist etc...). He attacks you with a scalpel, and a bone saw, each dealing B rank damage. It takes 10 hits of D rank damage or the equivilant to take him down. His circuits make it so he cannot be killed in 1 hit, and also make it so every other hit the damage is reflected back in the direction it came from, and 5x the speed. Additionally, he is immune to poison, stun, burn, bleed, stat reduction, and all other forms of Crowd Control.

After defeating them all, you come to a large room with suits of armour lining the walls, and something very disturbing... Several massive containers filled with liquid. Except one... one of them has a girl inside who looks every bit like Lexa Grimoire. Worse is, she talks, acts, thinks, and even fights like her too. The girl opens her eyes while inside the vat of strange liquid and her circuits light up causing her to disappear. She reappears outside the vat, and begins talking to Lexa, addressing her as "Big Sister" making Lexa believe she has a twin. After a small exchange of Dialogue, the enemy Lexa says "Unfortunately, papa ordered you dead." and her circuits light up bright gold as she begins her attack.

Boss: Imōto
    Describing her is redundant, she looks 100% like Lexa Grimoire. It takes 16 hits of C Rank damage (due to resistances) to defeat this version of Lexa Grimoire. She moves 30% faster than normal people, has a +35% Defensive Boost to magic and melee, deals +50% Damage to humanoids, can fly, and is immune to poison, stun, burn, bleed, stat reduction, and all other forms of crown control. Her spells are as follows:

Teleport - Lexa is able to teleport anywhere within 10 meters 1time every 3 posts
    Shadow Burst - Lexa becomes a shadow and disappears, reappearing anywhere within 15 meters 1 time per 4 posts
    Heal - Lexa heals herself for 3hits of damage immediately. This can be used 1 time per 5 posts
    Blood-Rage - Lexa's circuits glow blood red, and then explode like a blown light bulb. Lexa attacks all enemies for +50% rank damage, as well has can move 30% faster. Lexa cannot use any of her spells for 3 posts, and this can be done 1 time
    Dimensional Coffin - Lexa snaps her fingers and two portals open up above and below the room. A massive flurry of swords, spears, arrows, knives; any weapon you can imagine, flies through the portals at rapid speed. This deals 30% HP damage to all who cannot defend against it.

After this version of Lexa is defeated, she will say "I guess big sisters are made stronger..." before teleporting out of the room. Lexa will address you and the team, and throw a set of the armor from the wall at you, saying it's the best she could do to repay.

Reward:
    D-Rank EXP
    5,000 Jewels each, Or a weak Item found in the lab
    Access to "Act II: Adflictio"

~Credit to Thorn

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:37 pm