Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day Without Violence? Not Quite

A Day Without Violence? Not Quite Empty A Day Without Violence? Not Quite

Post by Guest 6th April 2019, 4:37 am

It had been a week or so since her blood lust fuelled destruction of the holy castle and the pink haired goddess had  been considering her next move since then. There was no doubt that Eyal would soon come after her after she had destroyed his precious little scheme but she was uncertain about just when and when and where. Usually there was a sign of some sort and yet she had yet to discover one. There had been no response at all from him yet, which was equally baffling and frustrating at the same time. He was a volatile god and was quite similar to Valara in temperament. Both loved the thrill and ecstasy of combat and allowed their emotions to dictate their actions. Sarisha had actually wondered if the two had ever been intimate but her godly partner had quickly shut that down, instilling a very vivid picture of what she would do, the next time they met. It caused a smile to cross Sarisha's face and she was still chuckling as she entered through the gates of Hargeon Town, heading in the direction of a certain house, hoping that the daft old bat who lived there was still alive. Sarisha had met her before and actually one of her earliest jobs involved the old woman. That was only shortly after Sarisha and Valara had bonded, before their personalties had begun to merge.

The town did not seem as friendly as before and she had a feeling that the guards were just a little hesitant as they gazed at her. It was no great surprise to her and the look she gave them in return was filled with distaste. Wherever she went, violence always seemed to follow and she supposed that her reputation was starting to spread. It did not bother her in the least of course, as the views of most mortals meant nothing to her. They could stare at her all they liked but if they made a move then she would swiftly end them in a moment. The events at Lavanitir had turned her sour against the law and it would not tale much for her to turn hostile against those who tried to enforce it. Her capture still sent waves of hatred through her and she still had the burns from those god forsaken ropes. She had promised herself that if she ever found herself in the presence of the of the Magic Council then she would rip them to pieces.

Her task today though was not actually violent in nature but instead a search for information. The old woman that she sought had been quite knowledgeable when it came to deities and Sarisha, for once, was actually willing to ask someone else for help. They had gotten along quite well although it had been some time since they had last met and the goddess was unsure if the woman would even help her. Would she be willing to help a blood lust driven lunatic without having to be threatened or intimidated? The pinkette actually was reluctant to use such methods in that case because she knew just how stubborn the old cow was and if she pushed her too far, then the old girl might croak on the spot, leaving the goddess with nothing.

Reaching the house, Sarisha rapped heavily on the door and after about twenty seconds or so, the door opened to reveal a white haired elderly woman, skewering the mage with a cold look. Clearly, she was well aware of the goddesses actions, however, rather than turn her away, the old woman beckoned Sarisha inside, an invitation that was swiftly taken. The pair made their way to the living room, where they both then sat.

"You have a bloody nerve coming here after all the violent crap that you have been up too," Miss Elisson snapped, "What in the hell is wrong with you?"

"Well, hello to you too," Sarisha quipped in response, amused with the old bat's attitude for now, "I have been busy as I am sure you have heard. Life has not been easy since I bonded with Valara, as I am sure you know. Things have changed."

"What you mean is that you are now just as twisted and violent as that witch is!" The old woman retorted, "You have fallen so far in to her clutches that you are unable to split yourself from her. I should never have let you leave the first time but I trusted that you would be able to control her, I was clearly wrong."

"Her clutches?" Sarisha countered, "I am not in her clutches and she is not in mine. We are one of the same and we are both happy with the arrangement. You speak as though I am just a puppet but that is not even remotely true. We are much closer than that now."

"Tch, call it what you want but you have definitely changed for the worse," came the annoyed response from the old woman, "Now, what do you want? Am I the next victim on your list? Are you going around killing all those that you have met and let live?"

"Actually," Sarisha replied, starting to lose her cool, "I was hoping that you knew of how I could speak to Valara face to face. When I visited the holy castle, it spoke of a ritual where it was possible for me to do so but I do not have the skill to do it. I know that you are long retired but do you know of this?"

Miss Elisson sat in silence for a while after that, pondering to herself about what course to take. Should she help this possessed woman or not? Should she call the guards instead? There were many options that she could choose from in that moment but in the end, her true nature rose to the surface. She would help the girl, in the hopes that perhaps she could be saved from her nightmare.

"Yes," she said eventually, "It is a form of trance where you would be able to travel in to your own mind and speak with this witch of yours. I have no idea how long that you would be able to talk for nor do I know the specifics of this but you should have some time together. I have to ask though, why do you want to do this? You can already feel her inside your mind and body so why would you want to take this kind of step?"

"I want to look her in the eye and know where we stand," Sarisha answered, "The way we feel about each other is something that I cannot express the way we are now, I need to be able to..."

"You love her," Miss Elisson answered, cutting Sarisha off, "I suppose that I was wrong about calling you a puppet then. If you honestly feel that way for her then I will use what is left of my magic to perform this ritual. It has been a long time since I have used any magic at all and I doubt I will be able to be able to channel it for long but I will try. Come over here and lay on this sofa."

Nodding her head, the pinkette stood up and followed the old woman's instructions, laying down on the sofa. It was a massive piece of furniture and even the six foot pinkette felt quite small. The elderly woman in the mean time knelt beside her head, resulting in a position where Sarisha was looking up at her. Miss Elisson then placed one hand on each side of Sarisha's head and began to channel her magic through them.

"I want you to take a deep breath and close your eyes," the old woman commanded.

"You're not going to take advantage, are you?" Sarisha replied, looking more comfortable than she felt.

"Shut up and do as I say," came the response in an almost Sarisha like manner.

Sarisha gave the woman a long, hard look, before closing her eyes and letting the ritual do its work.

(1364/3500)

Last edited by Sarisha Huxx on 6th April 2019, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

A Day Without Violence? Not Quite Empty Re: A Day Without Violence? Not Quite

Post by Guest 6th April 2019, 10:37 am

When she opened her eyes again, the tall pink haired woman found herself on a beautiful shoreline, with the sky a dazzling blue colour without a cloud in the sky. Sarisha blinked in confusion as she attempted to get her bearings, surely this could not be her inner world or whatever it was supposed to be. It was far too quiet and peaceful for her and it made little sense to her. Still, she appreciated the lovely view for what it was and started to walk along the shore, pondering to herself about just what this had to do with things. Was this what her mind was like when she was in a good mood? Mind you, perhaps it was because of the rarity of the situation that she the sun was shining. Most of the time these days she was either pissed off, carving people to pieces with reckless abandon or having fun with a female companion. That was what her life was these day, all thrills and no consequences, which was how it should be. Her time with Valara had taught her many things and one was to appreciate every moment and not allow law, morales or anything stand in the way of her enjoyment.

As she continued with her walk, there suddenly emerged a figure from the water to her right, the sun catching the perfectly shaped, blue skinned form of her godly partner. The figure looked human and yet not human at the same time but in Sarisha's eyes, she was the most gorgeous creature on either this planet or any other. A smile crossed her face as the goddess came out of the water and approached her, a flirtatious grin etched on her beautiful features too. It had felt like an age since they had last stood face to face like this and despite the fact that they were always together in spirit, it just felt more real when they could see and touch each other. Sarisha's eyes soon drifted from her partners face to her beautiful form but the gaze of Valara never left the pinkette's face. Her powerful blue eyed gaze sending a shiver of pleasure through the mage. Oh, how she had missed that look.

Any witty first words that Sarisha had for her partner were quickly forced aside by that piercing gaze, a look of longing in the goddesses eyes that matched her own. Reaching up, the mage wrapped her arms around her partners shoulders and pulled her in to to a powerful kiss, letting the strength of her emotions speak through action rather than words. It had been that way when they had first met and nothing had changed. The goddess lifted Sarisha up in to her strong arms and returned the kiss, releasing all of the built up tension that she had been building up for so long. Every touch sent shocks of pleasure through Sarisha's body and soon enough she was tackled to the sand, briefly breaking the kiss in order to catch her breath, her red eyes blazing with lust for her partner. She tried to wrestle in to a dominant position but Valara was not having it, pinning her arms to the ground, resulting in the mage struggling with all her might. God, how she hated being submissive and her frustration only seemed to add to the situation. Valara leaned her head head down and captured Sarisha's lips once more, stifling her annoyed grunts and causing her to pleasurably moan instead. They were animal like in their want for each other and it was quite some time before either of them were in the mood to do anything other than have their way with the other...

Eventually, the two were lying side by side, both exhausted from the fun but both feeling a massive sense of satisfaction. It had been well worth the wait though.

"It seems that you have been practising what I taught you," the blue haired goddess said with a laugh, "The first time we did this, you were out in like five seconds."

"I was not!" Sarisha growled, turning her head to face her partner, "You were the one who was weak, not me. Weren't you begging me to stop last time?"

"Bullshit, absolute bullshit," Valara countered, pulling Sarisha in to her arms, "It is nice to see that you have been busy though. I am glad that the words we shared on that day were more than just that. I did take so much pleasure out of Abeline's death and that look on her face when we defeated her was fantastic. Using the kiss on her was definitely the right thing to do. Reminds me of my old times with her."

"I thought you two were sisters?" Sarisha asked, a look of confusion crossing her features.

"A figure of speech, all of us refer to each other as family," Valara replied, "More of the King's verbal diarrhoea. There are many ways to become a god and it is not always through blood. Not that I would waste my time calling them family now, they are all just wastes of space, soon to be no more, thanks to us."

"It definitely looks like we are starting to make an impact, I imagine that Eyal will soon be coming down here to fight," the pinkette answered, "His reaction to us attacking that castle was classic."

"He will come, I promise you that," Valara said with a nod, "We were lucky that he happened to be there at the time as I was honestly not aware of his scheme. If I had known that, I would have pointed you towards it before. Not that it matters now. Anyway, all you need to know about him is that he is just an animal, all physical strength and nothing more. We will tear him to fucking shreds."

"I look forward to it," Sarisha quipped with a grin, "There was something else that I wanted to talk to you about, by the way. Were you by any chance listening to the conversation that I had with that daft old bat before I came here?"

"Aren't I always?" came the blue haired goddesses response, kissing Sarisha in a more gentle manner, "Yes, I heard what you were talking about and I think you already know how I feel. Ever since we bonded together, we have shared every sensation. Every moment of pain, pleasure and everything else. You have given me the greatest gift imaginable by allowing me to feel anything again. I did not truly believe that you would be able to undo the King's decree when we fused but now here I am, sharing a tender moment with you. You told me that we would be together forever and although I may have been sceptical then, I am not now. I love you, Sarisha, mind, body and soul and although we might not be able to meet each other again like this, remember that."

"I love you too," Sarisha answered, briefly embracing her blue skinned lover before giving a wicked grin, "Do not think that will make me stop having fun with that sex power of yours though."

"Why do you think that I taught it to you in the first place?" Valara said with a chuckle, an amused grin on her face as well, "Mortals do not count so have as much fun as you like with them."

"I don't want to feel any jealousy from you then if I do," Sarisha complained, "You always throw a strop."

"Tch, you would be jealous too if...

"If?"

Sarisha could not make out what Valara said next and the mages' sight started to blur. The ritual was ending and the look on the goddesses face was contorted with anger. In desperation, they clung to each other and kissed one last time, before everything turned to black.

(1319 Words)

(2683/3500)

A Day Without Violence? Not Quite Empty Re: A Day Without Violence? Not Quite

Post by Guest 6th April 2019, 11:34 am

The look that Sarisha gave the moment that she awoke was apocalyptic and the male who was now standing over here seemed to wither in fear. She sat up and quickly spun her legs around so that she was on her feet in moments. There was no sign of the old lady and instead she was faced by a man, wearing a guard recruits uniform, he was a short fellow and stood a good half a foot shorter than her. The impulse to just slaughter him was immensely strong and the effect was multiplied as her connection to Valara resumed as normal. Clearly, the goddess had been equally upset by the interruption and there was very little to stop her just tearing him to shreds then and there. Her red eyes were aflame with anger and with every second that passed, his confidence shrunk. He had committed the gravest of attacks against her and it was a mistake that he would soon regret. However, for the moment, she simply stayed silent, skewering him to the spot as she waited for him to speak.

"I am a member of the Hargeon Town guards and I have come to inform you that you are under arrest for the destruction of the Lavanitir Port City..."

He was cut off as Sarisha struck him in the face with her fist, causing him to stagger backwards and and crash against the wall. Her patience had run out before he had even finished his sentence and she angrily dragged him towards the front door, forced it open and threw him out of the house. She would not destroy the old woman's house in payment of her aiding the mage but that was as far as it went. As she followed him outside, the goddess could see the old lady being interviewed by a pair of guards, explaining the reason why Sarisha's talk with her partner had been so cruelly cut. That did nothing to improve her mood and only deepened her anger.

The guard stood up and drew his blade but Sarisha merely battered it aside and struck him with a powerful blow to the stomach, before another punch to the face, sending him back to the ground. He was weak and the mage did not even have to use her magic, her raw slayer enhanced strength would be enough. Following him as he tried to crawl away, she then punted him in the ribs, resulting in a cracking sound before stamping violently on his head, instantly causing him to stop moving. For once, there was no wicked grin or pleasurable sensations, this was more personal. She was like a block of ice and her movements lacked their normal fluidity.

The other two guards shouted at her to halt and charged towards her but she easily evaded their attacks, allowing them to horribly miss before countering with her powerful melee blows. They did not stand a chance against her and were soon left twitching and motionless. Yet, there was no follow up and she walked away once they were defeated, only stopping to thank the elderly mage for her help as she passed. The truth was that her rage was at such a point that she could not even speak, livid at what had just transpired. It would soon come and god help whoever would be the poor fools to experience that unhappy situation.

Sarisha did not hang around and swiftly left the town, for once not leaving a bloody mess of corpses behind her. Her hatred for mortals and the law had been increased further and she was beginning to think that perhaps it was them who she should be trying to wipe out, rather than the gods. She had not actually been able to discuss the future with Valara, which was something that she had wished that she had the chance to. Yet, her trip had not all been in vain and she had at least been able to confess to her partner face to face and to know that the blue haired goddess felt the same caused her to feel just an inkling of joy, to fight against the mass of anger inside her. She would remember the short time that they had spent together for the rest of her days, although she hoped that it would not be the last time that they met face to face but who could she trust to perform the ritual on her? Who could she willingly let her guard down around in order to do it?

It was these thoughts that plagued her mind as she once more took to the road, her next destination unknown to her. There was one thing that was for sure though. If she came across any law men then they would be granted a slow and painful death. She was always regretting being merciful to the guards and would not make the same mistake twice. That was a promise.

(830 Words)

(3513/3500 Words)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:01 am