Age: 10 and a quarter!
Special Characteristics: Scar over right eye, scar across left cheek.
Personality: Ophelia has two types of personalities within her mind. The first and most common is her childish demeanor. The second is why she ended up following a darker path and joining a guild such as Errings Rising. While both have clear differences they share a baseline few traits. Both sides are very energetic and playful, albeit the games they enjoy vastly different. Both are very cunning even if it might show at times, and both are very aware of the other to the point they argue and play together.
_____The first personality and more commonly the dominate one is the kind childish version of Ophelia. She is very cheerful, tends to call everyone big brother or sister respectfully, or give them a very funny or joke nickname. She loves to play simple games and can very easily be distracted with something sweet, shiny, or just new that she has yet to see. To be honest in this personality she seems no different from other kids beside the fact she might speak to herself or say some rather crude things out of nowhere.
_____The second personality that rarely seems to take the front seat is a very cold and twisted child state. Ophelia becomes more focused on harming and playing dangerous games. Blood tending to be the largest trigger to set her into a frenzy, and seeing her own seems to be the only way known to calm her down. The only warning is to never agree to play hide and seek with this side of her. Because death is it...
_____Either form are not exactly good leaders or followers to be honest. Their scattered mind tends to make things more difficult, and her whimsical nature of being a child is dangerous to lead, and hard to follow others around. Sure in combat she shows just how well she COULD focus on the simple idea of kill or be killed, but where is the fun in being a dagger in a corpse? (Stick in the mud.)
Likes: Like most kids Ophelia's likes tend to be little to no different from most kids. Having fun, exploring, enjoying the small things. Her bridge from such is possibly how she enjoys watching corpses and or birds of prey. She also tends to like rotting things or the more cruel sort like others in pain.
- Playing games: To be honest just about any game is fun to her and enjoyed. Sure some are shorter lived then others for such but they all get her to smile at least once. But try to force her to keep playing the same game and she might get angry.
- Sweets: Candy, sugar, cake, cookies, anything that has a sweet taste has the girl lose focus and be more intent to eat then anything else. It is a great way to get her to finish a task by offering her a piece of candy to do the task. But doing so might lead her to demand such each time, and eventually her sweet tooth always does surpass the amount of candy or sweets someone has.
- Shiny things: Anything that reflects light or just has a reflection has the girl want to steal it or stay near it. She seems drawn to her own self and if she is having one of her 'speak to self' episodes her reflection is very different from her...
Dislikes: Like a child yet again, Ophelia is very easy to get annoyed or to label things as unlike. She won't even touch spicy foods, Hates to deal with rules, and always tosses a fit if things start to go a way she does not want.
- Sticks in mud: Anyone who is a rule follower falls in this section. Ophelia hates people who say 'you can't do that' or 'it is not right to...' These are the first people that get stabbed!
- Getting yelled at: Ophelia HATES loud sounds, and people yelling at her for things she has done or just rising their voices gets the girl angry. Her reaction might vary from simply saying stop, to cutting their voice box out so they never shout at her again...
- Nobody playing her games: A game is only fun if everyone plays it, and even ONE person refusing to play the game ruins it for Ophelia and draws out her anger. While it might just be a small protest now, it could prove dangerous when she gets stronger.
Motivations: Simple and direct, Not really thinking extremely far ahead for any of her motives and some are just simple daily goals.
- Having fun: Nothing is more enjoyed, then simply enjoying the fun she has. Ophelia never wants to stop having fun again, bad things happen she she stops having fun.
- Tasting every sweet candy: Her only considered 'long term' motive is to try every candy that is claimed to be sweet and anything sweet for that matter.
- Never growing up: A child's dream, but eventually time does pass and her struggle to try and stop it might me in vein.
Fears: Where to begin, While unlike other kids she does not have many fears she still has her own terrors and reasons she checks under her bed at night. Not to keen with most animals and a fear of large bodies of water sit a close second to be worth more of a mention.
- Growing up: Seeing as adults don't always have fun, or look to be having it Ophelia fears growing up and has since opted to try and stop the hand of time for herself.
- Being left alone: After losing her family and friends, Ophelia hates the idea of being entirely alone. When she is her nature becomes very unpredictable, but that is why one friend is always with her... in her mind.
- Open flames: An normal fear, but nobody knows the exact reason Ophelia avoids wild flames seeing as she enjoys the screams of people caught in them, but can't get close or stay near to listen until it stops.
Height: 134cm (4'3" - Four foot Three inches)
Weight: 34kg (75lbs. Seventy-five pounds.
Skin Tone: Pale
Appearance: The image below.
- The Young murderer:
Guild: Errings rising
Tattoo: Left ankle, Pink Cupcake
Last edited by Ophelia on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total