Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

C > B Kaede

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

C > B Kaede Empty C > B Kaede

Post by Kaede Hoshi 24th March 2019, 1:11 am

D > C exam 400 exp
    Post 353 page 15 C rank job 175 exp
    Post 326 page 14 2 D rank jobs 100 exp (one was joint job that i think was never given exp for hence the exp difference?)
    Post 595 Page 24 B rank job 1050 exp

=1,725 exp

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions: 3/6
    M1 | M2 | M3 | M4 | M5 | M6
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

C > B Kaede Empty Re: C > B Kaede

Post by ivyleaf33 24th March 2019, 1:29 am

Checked the calculations and they looked legit, so I fixed your exp for you!

Your exam is stated below, as you are guildless. Please write a minimum of 1,000 words.

You've been asked to lead an expedition of brand new mages on a dangerous task - defeating a gang of dangerous new laboratory-produced monsters. These mages are a group of young men fresh out of puberty, having not truly seen the world yet and still believing they're right on top of things.

Your job is to show them they still have a lot to learn, while still keeping them relatively safe as you vanquish the monsters.

Please post the exam below, or link the thread below. Thank you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

C > B Kaede B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 24th March 2019, 2:53 am

Words written: #1171
    Total written: #1171/1000
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    _____Well Kaede DID ask for something more of a challenge when it came to jobs. Sadly the task at hand was proving to be fairly more difficult then she was possibly ready to handle. Sitting in the middle of the rowdy batch of young adults on their first ever job she was supposed to oversee to make sure they did not bite it. The fact they needed a babysitter at all was enough to give the broken knight the knowledge arrogance was going to be one of the many hurtles.

"I told my dad I don't need to be babysat by some cross dressing maid of his." "This is not one of your family's servants dude, she is a hired mage... and a fine one at that. Say miss, after you see how great we handle the job want to go on a date with me?~" "Charles, gross she is what... twice your age..."

_____They had permitted to speak, Kaede was fine if they wanted to be rowdy... however the last few things she heard drove her to very quickly slam her heavy boot against the third male's foot for guessing her age and placing her in the older range. Then taking a moment as the other's laughed to look over to the one who tried hitting on her. Her expression was dead, the sad fact still haunted her since she escaped the dark guild again and was left with a very heavy burden added that broke her.

"From what I saw on the Job, I doubt any of you are going to even have the chance to live. So if you DID manage to even do anything worth a grain of salt I might consider acknowledging your request. I am here to make sure you don't die... Nothing more or less, and piss me off and you will find I happen to know where the line close enough to death and badly beaten is drawn."

_____Moving her focus back onto the open road before them as the group started to talk shit about her she chose to ignore as their words seemed to be all they had so far. Her focus was set on the pillar of smoke they had been approaching for the last few minutes now once again. None of the group really seemed to take notice they would be going into a hot job in the fact the threat could very well be coming their way also and as Kaede kept a loose net to search for magic she hoped it would aid in not being taken by surprise.

"Are you listening butler girl? I SAID are we there yet?"

_____Kaede did not brake her focus to take notice the male was glaring at her expecting a reply. Could he not look to check for himself? When he reached for Kaede to try and get her attention her would find that in a sudden flash of light a metal gauntlet over Kaede's hand would slam into his nose with a sudden snap as the hand moved away to reveal the now broken and bleeding nose as the gauntlet vanished. Kaede did not bother to listen to his cussing as she pointed forward as a blob could be seen on the distance approaching quickly.

"Seems the creature is already coming because you made so much sound. Have fun with it won't you..."

_____Kaede tapped the rein holder's shoulder as she jumped from the cart as it slowed down. Taking her time to watch the group of boys get ready while she brushed the main of the horse and leaned against it waiting for any reason she might need to step in. Watching them have zero sense of coordination, and the one still trying to show off to her while another was cussing her out still as he held his stuffed nose. What followed next was priceless to say the least as the creature came into view.

_____Rushing over the next hill was nothing short of a giant hound, though with an extra two heads and fire along it's back. What amused the broken woman though was how quickly the group of boys got terrified seeing the mangled remains of people before it vanished into the maws of the hound. As it howled and kept rushing, one head sniffing and glaring right for the boy with the broken nose Kaede already knew who would be first eaten if she did not step in and was tempted to go with the idea she failed to protect them all. Sadly that ONE was the son of who gave out the job.

_____Watching the one who seemed to be the voice of reason cast magic, albeit ice based get melted when the hound head in the center spat flames was a valiant effort. The boy who had hit on Kaede was frozen in place in terror at the sight, and sir bloody nose was running back to Kaede. "Well what are you waiting for... KILL it, that is what my dad pay..." "No, I'm paid to keep you all 'safe' you getting chewed a few times is well within acceptable. Plus I thought you all said this would be nothing, I'm waiting to see such." Kaede's tone was dead of any sympathy as she watched the Ice mage try again only to watch the same result.

_____When the spoiled boy reached for Kaede again he would get a broken jaw this time as Kaede brushed off her shoulder where he almost touched and watched the hound approach the frozen in fear boy clicking her tongue as she moved off the horse and rushed forward. Right hand pushing him aside as her left rose vanishing into the air before rising with her white sword 'star caller' in hand as it glowed brightly before she halted her rising gesture and swung downward. White light breaking the earth in a cone consuming the hound as it howled and the magic from the blade shattered both the ground and the beast before it.

"Job done, get back in the cart. Next time if ice does not work see if someone might have a different type of magic or try a stronger spell. Second, gore is not always a issue but getting bothered by it is a show of weakness. Lastly... You won't always have daddy's overprotective nature to save you. Seeing as only one of you was trying this would be more deaths and your own due to arrogance and spoiled nature."

_____Kaede tossed her sword upward as it vanished into thin air with a bright flash before she dragged the still recovering from fear boy back to the cart while ignoring the claims he would have Kaede punished for her actions and words. Kaede did the job, nobody she was tasked to keep safe was dead, unfortunately so there was no real breaking of the job. The rest of the ride Kaede only paid the one who did something any attention giving him advice and tips as he asked.
    Broken knight

Note: Kaede is following a darker path...~

Current missions: 3/6
    M1 | M2 | M3 | M4 | M5 | M6
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 24th March 2019, 7:31 pm

Approved. Welcome to B rank!

C > B Kaede B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:58 am