Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yuiisai and Baird's Chaotic Wedding

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Existence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Yuiisai and Baird's Chaotic Wedding

Post by Oykai 23rd March 2019, 2:04 pm

It had been almost a month since she had seen Baird as she had went to try and find out some a bit more about herself, unfortunately she had yet again turned up empty handed. She should have known that this was what was going to happen however she had still tried to remain hopeful. Along her journey she had thought about the green haired idiot that she had married and found her heart still missed several beats, her first thought was to kill him and just get to get over and done with but when she had started to get things into motion she was hesitant. She found that she couldn't complete the task as her heart felt like it was being stood on, it was her stupid emotions playing tricks on her still she went around to find a way that they could be married that would suit them both and so had travelled to Midi. The journey had taken a long time but eventually she made it and into one of the pleasure districts, she was surprised as these people had seemingly recognised her, to say that threw her off was an understatement. Still that was something she would have to deal with at a later point she started learning how marriage was done within the district as it seemed to have its own customs of how to do things. Over an additional few weeks she found out that this was where she had actually grew and that there was a way that those like her married.

She had explained that she couldn't remember these people because of some sort of accident so asked to learn the marriage rights once again, there was someone she ended up in a short term marriage with because of a mage job during the festival of love. She also told them she didn't want to marry over and over again finding it hard to believe that is what she had done her entire life after she came of age. She couldn't help think what Baird would think of her had he know, a flower should always be pure after all, the thought of killing everyone had crossed her mind but part of herself couldn't deep down she knew they had been speaking the truth and that this was the home that had protected her. She wanted to know how she had ended up there in the first place but that would be something for later, quickly learning the way those within the district married she sent a message to her soon to be husband to meet her at a very specific location before making her own way there. It was said to be a chapel that would take on the surroundings of whatever the couple needed but this was going to be a little odd as this marriage ceremony wouldn't exactly be a quick one, she just hoped he had the patience to survive it.

@Baird

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuiisai and Baird's Chaotic Wedding 59867_s
    Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Experience : 332,183

In Progress Re: Yuiisai and Baird's Chaotic Wedding

Post by Faulkner 25th March 2019, 9:38 am

Baird Yuzill

The music man takes a deep breath. It had been a bit too long since he saw his wife. He had been rather bored and wanted to go with her, but he knew he probably shouldn't anger his wife by pestering her too much about something like this. Anyone else he probably could, just not her. During her time away, he was planning more songs to compose to her as his mind went wild with songs. By the time he had gotten the message from his wife, he had a good dozen probably. When he read where she wanted to meet at, he takes a deep breath. He heard of this place… a magic chapel that changes and crap like that. He should have expected this sooner or later. Still, the musician didn't want to do this again. The one time was fine by him. He better just get this over with before she comes after him.

Baird starts walking up to the chapel wearing a full black tuxedo suit. He figured since she was telling to meet her there, she was ready for the proper wedding. The least he could do for his wife, was dress accordingly to try to please her. Then he could annoy her the rest of the way, even if most of it is on accident. He adjusts the jacket over his shoulders as his green eyes glared around for the beauty that he called his partner. His green hair was pulled back into a ponytail and neatly kept. His guild symbol from Nightmare was no longer on his cheek, making his face spotless now basically. He was whistling a bit of a song that didn't seem like it was in tune with itself, but he was trying to whistle four instruments at once though. It made sense to him, that's all it mattered. He walked to the front of the chapel, taking a deep breath as he hoped Yuiisai would make it there soon.

Tags: @Yuiisai
    Word Count: 330
    Notes: Music, that's it

Last edited by Baird on 5th September 2019, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wordcount)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 25th March 2019, 12:49 pm

Yuiisai had already made it to the chapel, it was strange as she found no one there as she was expecting. Then again she guessed given the rumours of this place that if anything was needed then it would magically be provided, part of her was dreading how this was going to go as it wasn't a wedding as her soon to be husband would understand it this was a courtesan's wedding from the pleasure district she apparently grew up in. As always she was dressed in a beautiful hanfu this was of baby pinks, reds and whites and designed almost as if she was wearing a flower. There where a few things that she had to let him know, such as she was actually a they because Yuiisai had found out recently they were gender fluidic meaning that he would not only be marrying them as a woman but as a man too and didn't want that surprise to come out of the day they finally got married. There were of course a few other things but that seemed to be the one that kinda jumped off the paper in her mind. As time passed she became a little anxious but kept herself together as she couldn't help but wonder if he would in fact turn up, she was cursing herself but then again she also told herself if he didn't turn up she'd track him down and drag him here if she had to.

She began to hum gently to herself before she started dancing to the soft tune as she waited, this was is the way she tried to keep herself calm and forget the anxiety within her. A while had passed and she had continued gently her eyes closing as she continued to dance, she had no idea that her groom had actually turned up as she wasn't concentrating on her surroundings but what she was doing. Eventually she did stop a gentle smile on her face before she turned around and seen her groom to be wearing a tuxedo and looked confused. "What in the kami's names are you wearing?" she couldn't help but ask but then she realised something her eyes going wide "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!" she couldn't help yell before making her way to him with a purpose but given how her clothing looked as if she was gliding towards him but getting close to him she stopped before seeing just how handsome he was in his suit, taking a moment she moved around him expecting him. In honesty she still had no idea why he was wearing it given he didn't want a formal wedding in that method so she had decided to find another way and this way though longer gave them both what they wanted.

Standing in front of him once more she sighed the hairpins in her hair just adding to her beauty, making her just that more delicate as it accompanied her clothing. A gentle blush on her cheeks "Baird, before we continue there is a few things we need to talk about and that's before I explain how our wedding will be going..." she said softly almost shy, this was a side that she didn't like showing him but this was likely due to how she was afraid of how he would take to what she was about to say. Taking him down to where she had been originally she sat on the ground and patted next to her and waited for him to take a seat, regardless of wither he did or not she took a deep breath to steady herself before talking. "I am not female... well not fully..." she began to say her voice shaking "I'm gender fluidic, I can be either male or female..." her eyes closing it was easy to see that this wasn't exactly easy for her to speak about "I understand if you don't want to marry with me due to this knowledge alone but if you do there are other things about me you'll need to know." she explained her voice shaking as she spoke fighting back tears awaiting his reply before she continued to go further.

@Baird

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Faulkner 25th March 2019, 1:44 pm

Baird Yuzill

A smile was forming on Baird’s face as he watched her dancing, completely oblivious to him watching her. He was tempted to get his own instrument out and start playing for her himself, but then she’d probably stop and he didn’t want to ruin that. A grin was on his face as she had stopped, but his grin dropped when she questioned what he was wearing. He looked down to his suit, and looked up to her with a pout, one cheek puffed up as he looked to her. “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?! This is to be a wedding, right? Did you want me to dress differently or not at all?” He questions as he crosses his arms a bit, looking away from her. Now he felt foolish for putting this on and felt he should have just worn his regular clothes. He glances over to her as she made her way to him, and takes a deep breath. Of course she was breathless to him. She tended to be. He then shakes his head a bit before he starts to turn around. He was still upset she questioned his outfit like so. He didn’t really move too fast, so he had stopped when she started to move around him. His pout was still on his face as she inspected his outfit. “Is there something wrong with what I’m wearing? Thought you’d like me to dress my part and wear this dinky thing.” He turns his head once again and arms still crossed over his chest. Yeah, he was being childish, but he didn’t care. He tried doing something right for once, but was still wrong. There was no pleasing.

He pauses as she spoke again, unable to resist her blush, especially since he was now curious about what she was blushing about. He slowly unfolds his arms and looks to Yuiisai while she was acting strange to him. What could be important that it had to be talked about before the wedding? He followed willingly to where she was before, looking up at the building a bit. Slowly, he sat down next to her, shedding the jacket since he probably didn’t need it anymore. As she spoke, he just looked at her with a slightly blank expression. As she mentions ‘understanding if he didn’t want to marry her’ after finding that out, he raised an eyebrow and snorted rather loudly, trying to hold back his laughter. “Sweetheart…” He gets out before he’s in a fit of laughter that he’s struggling to hold back. He then leans over and grabs her face, making her look at him. “I really could care less about what you are. I’ve been with… people, before you dragged me to that warehouse. Looks are just a plus, but you in general… male, female, both… I want you. All sense of want.” He had put his forehead to hers as a grin was on his lips. He moved his hands to wipe the edges of her eyes with his thumbs. “I’m sure the other things can wait till after the wedding if you’re still cool with marrying me?” He gave her one of his charming smiles as he winked to her on purpose. He was hoping to get a rise out of her for the wink, get her to stop crying for him, and make her feel a little bit better at least. But now there was the thought about this wedding thing. He wasn’t too sure about it in general anymore since she seemed to have something else in mind over the traditional one he was originally thinking they were going to have. He hoped it wasn’t going to be too boring at least.

Word Count: (621) 951

Last edited by Baird on 5th September 2019, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wordcount)

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 25th March 2019, 2:23 pm

Yuiisai looked to him as he questioned what was wrong with what he was wearing "Nothing is wrong with it you fool, it's just not you..." she said gently crossing her own arms as she looked to him "Besides you said you didn't want a formal thing so I went to Midi to see if I could find something that would please both of us but it's longer than a normal wedding." she said with a sigh realising he had completely ignored her question on just how long he had been watching but she wasn't going to push the subject given what she needed to talk to him about. "I appreciate the effort Baird but now you're just trying to hard to impress me and that just isn't like you." she said honestly the blush even remaining on her cheeks as she spoke to him "You can wear your normal clothing for the style I chose for us, like I said it has the customs I am happy with and the informality you wanted." she explained but would get to what she meant if she wanted to marry him after she explained several of her darker secrets it would seem. "Also you look like a spoilt brat or a chipmunk puffing your cheeks out like that." she explained with a small giggle after covering her mouth with her sleeve, this was almost a automatic response as though flawless it seemed like her muscle memory was kicking in.

She was glad that he allowed her to guide him and that he had indeed took a seat next to him when she showed she would like him to sit next to her. She wasn't to bothered about him taking off his jacket in fact she preferred it, he seemed more like himself even if it wasn't exactly right in her opinion but there was plenty of time to change that over how long this marriage was going to take, if it took place at all. She was caught off guard by his snort and looked at him with teary wet eyes, true she was pushing them back but it hadn't stopped them from forming. Feeling him grab her face she wanted to slap him but the warmth of his touch reassured her and calmed her so didn't fight as she was directed to look at him as he spoke his next words. She couldn't believe that he was okay with whatever she was, she had found out only a little about how she ended up at the pleasure district training to be what she became, there was still a large gap as to why she was brought there but that was something she'd dig from the grave if she had to. She wanted to hug him tightly but still it wasn't right not given the traditions they were about to follow that's for sure, still feeling his forehead on her own made her smile not fighting as he dried her eyes.

Hearing his last sentence she brought her head away from his "I'm only getting married once Baird, I told you that in Rose Garden and because you were the clown I dragged in the warehouse for that job you're it." she said with a small voice, it was still shaking but she was trying her best to calm herself. "We are going to have a wedding from the district I was raise in under the same conditions... it'll take three visits... so three days as I think you will want to do this as quickly as possible." she said knowing that was true as she spoke softly "The purpose of this is courting before the marriage so we know we know a bit about each other, it be horrible if we weren't compatible... I'd have to kill you and where would I hide the body?" she said trying to make a joke but her voice was still unsteady "First visit there will be someone here attending because we wouldn't be permitted to be alone, second visit we can have someone here or we can be alone, on the third visit well you'll see then." she said calmly waiting to see if he would agree to this.

@Baird

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 25th March 2019, 8:54 pm

Baird Yuzill

Her saying that the outfit wasn’t him, he slumps his shoulders. “I can easily wear this for a concert if I were to put one on legally!” He throws his hands up slightly, letting out a bit of a growl. “I wasn’t trying to impress you, I was trying to be a good husband and be good for once and make you happy without a fight for this.” He pouts. “Fine, I’ll just do my stuff regardless if you like it or not.” He crosses his eyes a bit before he grumbles nonsense under his breath. He listened to her explain slightly about the wedding, and sighs. If only she had mentioned something about this in her message to him… could have avoided the whole deal. He runs a hand through his hair, and takes a deep breath. When she told him what he looked like to her with his cheeks puffed out, he blushed to her before trying to remove his pouting puffed cheeks, especially since she seemed kinda cute trying to hide her giggle behind her sleeve.

Baird was still wearing his vest and white button up shirt after he took off his jacket, working on getting his tie off of his neck slowly before he had taken her face in his hands. As she pulled away from him after his last comment, Baird had a half smirk upon his face, nodding to her. He was well aware that she wanted to marry once. “Yup, which is why I put on this monkey suit to try to be better for this wedding." With her voice being so small, Baird leaned over and gingerly kissed her cheek to try and help calm her down. He listens to her speak, and raised an eyebrow to her. A soft snort comes from him as she mentions having to kill him if they weren’t compatible, and rolls his eyes a bit. “So… that one job with Jester doesn’t count as someone else attending? Or the one with Dahau? Or do those not count towards the courting?” He snickers slightly. He was curious about that third visit though… He wanted to know what it was he’d see exactly. A smirk was on his lips as he nods to her. “Better start digging that hole…” He chuckles a little, finally slipping off his tie and looking at it slightly. A frown was on his face as he looks to it. “Does it really look that bad on me? I thought it’d be good…” It was more to himself, but he said it aloud for Yuiisai to respond to since she had said that the suit wasn’t him.

Word Count: (443) 1394

Last edited by Baird on 5th September 2019, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 26th March 2019, 8:28 am

Yuiisai looked to him blankly as he spoke, there was no denying that he looked quite the dashing gentleman inside his suit he wore but she couldn't ever imagine him doing anything legal... well except this wedding and that's only pretty much because she made a big fuss over doing it correctly. "I don't see you doing anything legal you clown, you're a dark mage... don't tell me you're going soft." she said after a long moment of silence "Perhaps I should have attempted to see if Dahau would marry me." she teased wanting to see if this would rile him up. Hearing the growl and him putting his hands up a bit in a 'why do I bother?' action she couldn't help roll her eyes as he was being melodramatic in her opinion, she couldn't help but see how touchy and vain he was on certain things not that she had an inch of room to speak given how he was with her own clothing. "I didn't expect you to be vain on looks Baird only on your music." she was calm about it her eyes glinting with mischief, it was just fun to her at the end of the day and hoped that he wouldn't take it to personally.

She watched as he was fumbling with his tie with his one hand as he tried to comfort her with the other, his touch was gentle and warm on her cheek as he cupped it putting her at ease surprisingly quickly. She couldn't believe that she had fallen so hard for someone that was such an loud mouthed idiot, but here she was getting ready to be married to him and intending to spend the rest of her life with him. She seen his smirk and knew that he was getting some pleasure out of this conversation "Starting to think that job was a mistake." her tone was showing quite the opposite of the words she had said, her voice seemed like it was breaking her hand going to her chest her hand loosely gripped as if she was trying to protect a hurt heart. In honesty her heart was hurting as she spoke those words, why was she so weak around him she just didn't understand it regardless she would be glad when the marriage was complete. "More like a monkey wearing a suit not the other way around." she teased once more to trying to put her own insecurities and such to rest, it did help a little however but no were as much has his touch had.

She went back to what he was saying before thinking on it for a moment "I don't want a person who isn't themselves Baird, if this is to work I need you to be you. I don't want you to change for me." she tried to make him understand as she moved the hand she had kept close to her own chest to his cheek and as she was about to cup it pulled her hand back, even pulling back from his touch as much as she longed for it "From now until we are wed we can't touch, by traditions of where I was raised it wasn't allowed unless married. I'll be permitted to give you one kiss at the end of each visit and the first courting doesn't start until we aren't alone." she said letting him know the rules, she disliked this and knew he would likely hate it but they would do this properly or not at all as far as she was concerned. "No, those were jobs and we didn't intend to be married or even court before then. It won't be bad I promise, many cultures expect you to court for months before even thinking about marrying so this should be a piece of cake." She knew this felt oddly familiar to her but this was entirely new as well due to the amnesia she was still suffering from, she knew this whole concept was new to her soon to be groom but hoped that he would be able to put up with it. Hearing that she better start digging the hole she smiled sickly sweet "What makes you think it hasn't already been dug?" she said her tone matching her expression, she wasn't even going to go into what made him think she would be the one digging it, she was a puppeteer and would have manipulated some poor schmuck to do it for her. On hearing his vanity kicking in again she shook her head "No, you look quite charming in it." she said looking to the ceiling "Two other things about me Baird and I don't know the ins or outs of it so don't ask. I am blind nor can I actually walk." she said looking to the side, she wanted to marry him to the point that such important information on herself took second place.

@Baird

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 26th March 2019, 1:21 pm

Baird Yuzill

“I did say if I were to put on a legal concert, you know?” Baird chuckles to her as he sticks his tongue out. “And I'm not going soft. Never would I let someone tell me what the hell to do and whatnot…” He paused and glances to her. Of course Yuiisai was probably the only one who could. When she mentioned seeing if Dahau would have married her, he stiffened as he looks to her with more of a pout now. As she commented about not expecting him to be vain on his looks, Baird scratched the back of his head. He honestly didn't expect himself to be for her either. He smirked slightly to her as he simply shrugged his shoulders now. As she put her hand on her chest, he raised an eyebrow to her and gingerly rubs her cheek with his thumb. As she commented on him being the monkey in a suit, he hung his head before he snorted. “Ha. Ha.” He tells her with a smirk. “And I'm not changing for you. This was kind of for myself too. Wanted to see how well a suit was on me.” He wasn't going to mention to her that while he was out in public, he got plenty of eyes on him, but at the same time he didn't care about them.

A small smile was on his face again as she was about to touch him, but then frowns as she pulls away completely. He opens his mouth to object to this, till she dropped the bomb. He let I'll a groan and leans his head back. “Really?! Uugh! That's… ugh…” He couldn't find words to really describe what it was for him. “At least I get a kiss…” He sighs rather deeply. It was obvious on his face he hated it, but wasn't going to argue it as he could be casual about it. “It is way too long…” Her rejecting the jobs since they weren't courting, made him sigh. He figured that was the case, but wanted to see if there could be a loophole. He looked over to her as he leaned back slightly on his elbows. He wasn't minding the suit too much now. A snicker escaped his lips when she asked what made him think that the hole wasn't dug already.

As she told him he looked charming in the suit, he grins to her and begun to lean to her a bit. Before he got too close, Baird stopped and begun grumbling before he pulled himself away from her. He stopped his grumbling again as he looked around them. When would it start? He was ready to get it over with. At the mention of her being blind and actually able to walk, Baird's head completely went to the side, nearly a ninety degree angle. “What…? Did I go deaf for a moment?” He fixes his head and just looks at her for a moment, seeing if he could try to figure it out himself. He opens his mouth to question it, but ends up closing it again and just staring at her for a moment. “Thought we were supposed to get to know each other with someone else around to do that figuring out about one another thing?” He ends up saying with a chuckle, though it was a bit off as he was still racking the latest information in his mind. He, of course, wished to know how it was possible when she seemed perfectly able to walk, and could gouge his looks.

Word Count: (596) 1990

Last edited by Baird on 5th September 2019, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wordcount)

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 27th March 2019, 5:40 am

Yuiisai looked to him with a chuckle, they both knew given their status there was no way in Earthland either of them could do legal shows without having issues. It was one of the sad things of being a Coming Storm which was a shame as both enjoyed performing in some way or another, usually it came at a cost of life or property damage but no one was perfect now were they. "As much as we may want that, do you think it is really possible given we are known through out Ishgar for all the wrong reasons?" she asked already knowing the answer but still thought she would give him the time needed to figure it out for himself. She would love to see him in such an outfit again but for now it wasn't needed and to her just made it seem like he was trying to hard to impress her given what she wanted for a wedding. Seeing him stick out his tongue all she could do was roll her eyes at how childish he was being, she couldn't believe this was the one that she would be spending the rest of her life with but she had already made the decision and would continue on with it. "I'll remove that tongue which means one less instrument you can use to annoy me." she said with a sweet voice, not that she would remove it but still she didn't like his tongue being stuck out at her.

She looked at him and quirked an eyebrow as he said that he wasn't going soft and wouldn't let anyone control him, it seemed like he had forgotten that within reason he already had given his will to her at the guild hall of their former guild. She had thrown her shoe at his head and it actually landed square on his head, she had demanded that he bring the shoe back which he had placing it back on her foot. "Happy wife, happy life." she said simply with that same sweet smile and tone, they both knew he would do anything she asked, he had worn the suit to keep her happy without her asking so that was a clear indication of who wore the pants in their relationship and it wasn't her husband. Then again she herself knew she had duties to Baird and would do everything in her power to fulfil them to the best of her ability. Seeing him pout that much more when she mentioned about seeing if another would have been willing to marry her was exactly what she wanted to see, it meant he was jealous type and wouldn't let another touch her, though in her opinion he still looked like a chipmunk storing food in its cheeks. "Perhaps I should start calling you hamster with how much you pout." she commented as she sighed shaking her head.

She savoured feeling his gentle touch on her delicate skin knowing that soon it would stop and not be permitted again until they wed. "I wouldn't want you to change you clown." her eyes rolling more in irritation than anything else as he believed that she would expect such a thing from him, of course there were a few things she wanted to work on but at the end of the day she couldn't force him. Well she could but then she'd have to deal with disposing of the body and she just didn't have time for that at the best of times. "Uh-hu... if that was the truth you would have just checked how you looked in a mirror, face it you were trying to impress me." she said her milky jade eyes looking over to him with a small smile. Hearing the groan from when she pulled back she blinked caught in confusion and completely off guard she guessed this was normal as he was forbidden to touch her now. "Aww, someone pouty..." she softly mocked him "It's three days Baird you've went weeks without touching what is three more days." she said shaking her head delicate jingles from the bells hidden within her hair pins.

She rolled her eyes as he complained about it being to long before hearing his snickering after he moved back onto his shoulders. "Yes, a single kiss per meeting if I decide to give it." she said calmly teasing the fact she might denying him the little physical contact he would be allowed over the next few days. She turned her gaze to him and was ready to pull back as he got to close but seen him do it himself as he remembered the rules, she was grateful as she really would have hated to have hit him for breaking the rules. "No, you didn't go deaf. I am blind and can not actually walk." she repeated herself as she seen a familiar person walk down the isle and bow to her "My lady?" he asked looking to Baird with a slight glare but other than that remained quiet "Aguya this is Baird, he is to by my husband so we are going through a marriage from home" she explained to him watching as he nodded "I understand." he said the chapel now changing to be an elegant Midian room, she would allow him to take in the surroundings as she moved to a table sitting down by it "Please take a seat, usually you would be seated before I entered but this is a little out of the ordinary as it is." she said with a small voice watching as Aguya took a seat "Food will be provided soon, as will drink." Aguya explained Yuiisai nodded "Is there anything you want to know about me Baird, anything I don't know I'm sure Aguya will be able to help you with according to what I found out he's been my attendant since I was a child." she explained Aguya nodding to confirm this.

@Baird

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 6th April 2019, 9:18 am

Baird Yuzill

The musician snorts a bit as he looked to her. An eyebrow raised as he was smirking. “It is possible regardless.” He chuckles to her. “Just gotta hijack some poor schmucks show. Kill him too to make sure he calls no one, and play on stage instead of him. Say we’re an opening act, then, they’ll only notice too late who we are, and we kill all those after us.” He grins to her. It was like he thought of this before already. As she threatened to remove his tongue, he stuck it out again at her while winking. “You know you’d miss my tongue and the instrument it could be.” Of course he couldn’t help but tease her. Her mentioning ‘happy wife, happy life’ he snorts while shrugging his shoulders. He wasn't going to admit that he did let her slightly control him. As she continued to tease him over his cheeks, he puckered his lips a bit. The green haired mage was glad even his soon to be wife didn't want him to change. He snickers as she was trying to get him to admit that he wanted to impress her. “More didn't want you to kill me so soon for not dressing right for a wedding.” He mumbles under his breath, snickering to himself. After being refused to touch her, he didn't even try to stop his pouting, knowing full well he was, and wasn't happy at all. “Three days close to you, compared to weeks away from you.” He points out to her. “And the fact that we're in a sense already married and I can't touch you.” He let's up a huff as he glanced to her jingling hair.

He looks to Yuiisai as she mentions only letting him have a single kiss per meeting, if she lets him. He takes a deep as he shakes his head. After he questioned about someone being around when they got to know each other, he looked over to the person that came down the aisle. Guess he made that cue. When he was glared at, Baird smirked as he cocked an eyebrow. Not the first time he's been glared at. He moved to stand up, and looked around the room. It was rather interesting. He had never been to Midi before… but he had seen pictures. Yuii's voice distracted him, and he smirked as he goes over to sit at the table with her. “Well, who really cares about ordinary anyways?” He snorts as he puts his jacket on the back of the chair. He looks over to Aguya, already wishing he was gone to be honest. Yuiisai saying he had been her attendant since she was a child made him freeze for a moment. “Wait…? Your attendant? Were you rich? Thought rich people usually were the ones with attendants and nannies and whatever.” He waves his hand a bit as he leans back in the chair. He looked over to Aguya once again, and puffs his cheek, trying to think of something else he could ask to get to know about her. “So you were from Midi…? I've never been there yet. What's it like? Or your home I guess.” He was genuinely curious. “And not that I'm complaining, but what made you want to leave for Fiore?” Regardless if she knew or not, he was glad she did go to Fiore for the simple fact he got to meet her.

Word Count: (575) 2565

Last edited by Baird on 5th September 2019, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 21st April 2019, 10:48 am

Yuiisai looked to him with a confused look for a moment before rolling his eyes, she would say he wouldn't do such a thing but they both knew he would do for nothing more than giggles or if she said it would make her happy. "Wouldn't need to kill him, you could just tie him up til the end of the show then kill him. Blood is hell of annoying at the beginning of a show." she explained with a tone that showed he should be thinking about such a thing. "They see blood and there's going to be hell and before you could finish your first song likely Rune Knights so lets try and avoid that scenario if we can okay Baird." she was now talking as if it was going to happen, likely because it was at some point and it was something she would rather avoid. Rune Knights were a pain in the ass at the best of times for people like them and she would rather not have them ruin one of her outfits if she could help it. As he dared to stick out his tongue again she grabbed it between her index finger and thumb pulling it "If you have any hope of using this again in anyway I suggest you keep it in your mouth." she said before finally letting it go rolling her eyes at his wink.

She looked to him with a 'uh-hu' look when he suggested he would miss his tongue and the instrument it could be "I'm sure I've had more experienced lovers in the past Baird, your instrument would have to have a lot more education to keep up." she said without missing a beat, the tone she used however would make it hard for the other to know if she was teasing or not. She knew that she would have some sway over him because he would have some sway over her as well, they were now like a pair of scissors scraping against each other, teamed for an eternity. She could live with that oddly but she wanted him to get rid of that idiotic kazoo, she was still wondering how something like that could be classed as an instrument was beyond her. She swore he got it just to be annoying but that was her soon to be husbands personality all over now wasn't it, she lowered her head and smiled a little wondering if she could now live without that annoyance, now she didn't believe so but she wasn't about to tell him that now was she.

She couldn't help but cover her mouth as she started to laugh, hearing how she was afraid that if he had turned up not dressed right that she may have killed him, he was actually quite right on that matter. "Good call." she finally said through her laughter, but still he came far to formal than she could manage and so why she had acted in such a way. She eventually calmed herself and so brought down her sleeve smiling a little seeing him pout at the knowledge that he wouldn't be allowed to touch her the entire time they would be doing their courting. She knew it would only be three days but still he didn't and that must have made things worse, then again she doubted that three days would make it any better for him. She shook her head to his words "No, that wedding was annulled at the end of that job and this is why we are having to have a proper one, if you are unhappy about this the door is the way you came." she explained raising her hand and pointed towards the door at the other end of the grand hall they were currently in.

She smiled to his words with a slight snickering a little "If I wanted ordinary, well, I've ended up with the wrong person for better or worse." she said offering him his place at the table, she knew this was going to throw him through a loop but this is what made it fun to her. Aguya looked to both and shook his head "My lady was sold to a house inside a pleasure district when she was five years old, I have been the one who has cared for her since that point." he said respectfully answering the questions "Normally people don't get attendants until they're fully fledged courtesan but even as an apprentice she was forbidden to past the arc so it was required." he continued calmly "She was asked to choose one of the other attendants to help her but she ignored that and chose me, I was a servant of the house before that time." he explained finishing telling the complete story. "Apparently a single a single night of my time could give a lord financial trouble." she said scratching her cheek lightly in embarrassment. Hearing his question she lowered her hand and looked away hurt "I can't remember, I have amnesia." she whispered gripping her kimono "The music you played before reminded me of something I couldn't remember and this is why I cried..." she said her voice wavering as tears fell from her eyes once more. "She was stolen from the dream." Aguya gave the answer to his final question.

@Baird

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Post by Faulkner 18th May 2019, 9:33 am

Baird Yuzill

The green haired man snickered as Yuiisai had improved his own idea with killing the guy after the end of the show, pointing out that blood would attract attention. Then he paused at her last comment. He raised an eyebrow to her, and snickers as he leans forward slightly. “Oh really? You going to find another concert for me to hijack?” He couldn’t help but grin cheekily to her as he thought of that idea. He did enjoy playing on stage. It felt thrilling to him. When she grabbed his tongue after he stuck it out at her, he blinked a little. He was honestly surprised she even dared touching his tongue. He licked his lips a bit after she released it, and was chuckling to himself that he liked that surprise from her, till she said that she had more experienced lovers in the past. He didn’t like the sound of that… but at the same time, he had no room to talk. He had quite a few lovers himself, even if they were just for information or entertainment. “I doubt it needs more education.” He said lowly in reply to her. Why was he suddenly feeling regretful for his past lovers? He shook his head as he huffs to himself. They were nothing, he shouldn’t have to worry himself with that.

Yuiisai’s laughing distracted him after he confessed he didn’t want her to kill him for not dressing properly for the wedding, and he sighs while smirking to her. At least he was right on that matter. Her announcing to him that the wedding in Rose Garden was annulled, made Baird freeze. He let up a groan and shakes his head as he hung it for a moment before he glanced over to Yuiisai. “Leave and waste my time?” He questions before snorting and rolling his eyes. He wasn’t having that. And pretty sure she would be just as upset for him wasting her time too.

He chuckles softly as he couldn’t help but agree with Yuii about him being the wrong person for an ‘ordinary’ wedding. He knew full well he could do without. Hell. He’d be okay with eloping really. The attendant speaking up caught Baird off guard as he looked over to the guy, raising an eyebrow to him and his words. A courtesan… That made sense now from her previous comment, but he still doubted he needed education. Her comment made him snicker. “Just that good? Or were they so entranced by your beauty, that they forked out more than they should have?” He was genuinely curious. Her hurt expression from him asking about what her home was like, made Baird frown. “I’ll play for you whenever you wish.” He tells her in a soft voice without looking away. He kept his eyes on Yuii while slightly tilting his head towards Aguya. “What is this ‘dream’ you speak of?” He was trying to think of something to fix the mood that he clearly messed up.

After a moment, he leaned his head back. “This is boring… Asking questions and just sitting here... Why couldn’t our wedding be something like go hunt a stupid beast or whatever together while asking these same questions? That would have been exhilarating. Aah… whatever… Poseidon.” He held out his hand and suddenly his sea themed lute was materializing into his hand as he put his ankle over his knee and started to play a random tune on the instrument. “Why don’t you ask me things? I bet I’ll be fun finding out a bit about me too.” He shrugs his shoulders and continues to play his song, smiling softly to himself as he felt amused by the song. He was avoiding some songs he was really wanting to play with some of his instruments right now, at least trying to be courteous to Yuiisai.

Word Count: (645) 3210

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:57 pm