Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Creepy Calm(Job/Solo)

Creepy Calm(Job/Solo) Empty Creepy Calm(Job/Solo)

Post by Guest 21st March 2019, 2:53 pm

Spoiler:
    This job would be a cake walk, something needed for someone starting out new in life. It was strange enough that Laurence wasn't even totally sure that this was real. Well, if it was? Then peace village was really bothersome to his senses. Everything seemed too calm, like the location was all sugar and no substance. Maybe it was fitting then that the job here would involve a sweets recipe? Now, how does one get a recipe in the middle of the day? In a place where the birds were singing and the towns folk were greeting each other whenever one passes by, it was doubtful that anyone here would even suspect bad intentions. Maybe some thievery would teach them to think a bit harder in why they do things, rather than blindly obeying spoken and unspoken rules. It was kind of unnerving really. Part of Lott really wanted to cause a lot of trouble. The more chaos that happened, the less calm the area would feel. The less calm things feel, the less lawful things will taste. Even a brief reprieve would be nice. The young kelpie had an idea of what to do by the time he entered the sweets shop. It wasn't the most violent, but he guessed it would be very effective. This was tested after he walked to the counter, frowning at the register girl. He already had a naturally deathly hue to the skin, so there was no need to try to appear sickly, just upset. "I was stabbed." While this was true, it also wasn't a recent wound. The young teenager seemed to have panic strike over her face speaking quickly and rushing from the store.

Just as he suspected. She never asked to see it, or even when. There hadn't even been the realization that there was no blood on his clothing. But now wasn't a time to dawdle, not when there wasn't any bleeding. He jumped behind the counter, grabbing the recipe card, along with bars of fudge, chocolate, and chocolate coated fruit. It all went into his jacket that had many deep pockets, most being on the inner area of the coat. He hopped back over the counter starting to walk back out. The girl returned after that, bringing what looked like a few police and a doctor. "It looks like the youth got so rushed that she caused a bit of a fuss. The stab was about a week ago, I think? I was thinking of buying something, but the strange way she dashed away made me change my mind. I hope no trouble was caused." There were a few looks given to the girl, but not him. Oh yes, in a place like this? All it took was a few sugar coated words and some good timing. If anyone noticed any missing goods, it was after Laurence had left the shop. He walked through a park next, though the calm really was eerie. It was too soon to feel tolerable towards things like this for too long. The man tried to find an alleyway somewhere, but this place had none. At the least, he made it through the restaurants back area without anyone noticing. After the recipe was handed over? The pale man started heading away from the entire town as quickly as he could get himself to. This entire area was just too creepy...

Words: 567

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:49 am