Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho

Dia Izuna
    Dia Izuna

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Abyssal Yeet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 28,887

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic: ???

Completed Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho

Post by Dia Izuna 8th March 2019, 5:08 pm

Primary Magic: Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho

Magic Name: Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho [Earth Demon Slayer Magic] (Link to Approval)

Magic Type: Slayer

Description: Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho is a Slayer type magic that is tailored to the slaying of demons, using the element of Earth. As is the case with Slayer magics, the user also boasts of enhanced physical abilities and senses. Being a demon slayer type of magic, the earth produced or utilized always has a 'holy' aura to it, demonstrated by a soft white glow. The most common form of this magic manifests as a sturdy crystalline form, although other forms of earth such as mud, sand and dust can be easily generated.

There is something dramatically different about the Earth Demon Slayer magic, when compared with other earth magics. Instead of relying directly on the earth to produce their spells, mages utilizing this magic can use their magic to create a strange energy that instantly solidifies into the crystalline form of their magic, which can then be used as any mage would use Earth based magic. This energy, being basically earth in nature, can merge with already existing structures made of earth, allowing the user to modify them as they see fit. The user of the Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho tends to be a balanced sort, able to take advantage of the strength of the earth to produce hard, stable structures, which can serve as protective devices, or supportive items such as weapons. They can manipulate the earth beneath their foes to turn to quicksand, conjure up razor sharp crystals, reduce visibility via dust storms, immediately pulverize large rocks to dust, and even create semi-sentient constructs, or "golems" that may assist the user in battle. They can manipulate earthquakes to break up the ground or damage whatever is buried beneath, or even cause dust particles to vibrate intensely and cause "earthquake" damage to enemies above ground, and are capable of hiding and moving about in the ground (and other structures made mostly from the earth) freely. Users are also able to sense vibrations in the earth, and the position of earth materials around them. The earth is the basic source of life, from which plants grow and in which the dead are buried. Users of this magic have studied these attributes to creating restorative and binding/sealing techniques (basically buffs and debuffs) as a result.

Merits
    - This is a very versatile magic, capable of offering offense, defense and support.
    - Earth is not difficult to come by, granting the user an easy source of replenishment.

Demerits
    - Demon Slayers are unable to eat Earth God Slayer magic.

Earth Demon Slayer Perks:

Unique Abilities:

Spells:

Advanced Spells:

Signature Spells:

Last edited by Digit on 13th March 2019, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Completed Re: Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho

Post by ivyleaf33 11th March 2019, 7:47 pm

Spoiler:

Hi Digit! I'm Ivy, and I'll be grading your magic today. All edits will be made in this color - if you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Dia Izuna
    Dia Izuna

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Yeet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 28,887

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic: ???

Post by Dia Izuna 13th March 2019, 5:16 pm

Edited.
    Thank'ee kindly.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 14th March 2019, 4:58 am

Spoiler:

Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho KhyzeRtP_o

Tsuchi no Metsuaku Maho B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:15 pm