• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 37
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 32,852.4

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Nature Fairy
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

Post by Luceam on 6th April 2019, 7:34 pm

Luna was grateful that the women were at least willing to test the group. She stayed silent as the words she spoke caught up to her, and she was glad that no one seemed to pick and choose things to react on. The Nature Fairy figured best to go with the flow and not question things if they were willing to show some tolerance. However when Jen decided to approach Luna violently, she simply stood there and listened with a merciful and forgiving gaze, not showing any offence whatsover as she calmly replied. "Watch that temper, you seem to be running a bit hot. You should know that better then anyone else here a loose temper can be a deadly thing."

However she was glad that Indra taken interest to her own problems, she figured that it wouldn't be the worst thing to air out her problems out in the open. She followed the group, making sure Indra was between here and Jen. "Long story short, the same people who blackmailed me into becoming Master of Aurora, turns out I was their scapegoat for a scheme to shut down Aurora and take money in the process to spend on their frivilous things, just, for once in my life, I can't contain myself..." As she walked, her emotions began to affect the area around her as she spoke. "They attacked me and labeled me as incompetent because of my family history, religion, and everything you can pin on someone without sexism oddly enough." The plants around seemed to grow and flourish, brimming with life, "I'm happy that weight was removed from my shoulders-" The next area's plants then seemed to wither in sorrow "-I'm in deep sorrow that they had to destroy the guild, it was like a family for those who had nowhere to go...-" She clenched her fist in rage as the plant life around started to grow and get sharper, some tries developing spikes of poison as grass grew teeth "-However I'm furious that they broke a whole guild of people struggling to get by just because they wanted to trim out their yacht to fill their indulgence!"

Luna sighed and took a deep breath as the plant life returned to normal. "Just, for once, I can't bottle my own emotions so I sought out one of the few people I can feel open with. My half sister is in jail for solicitation again, so my mother and sisters are out of the question."

Luna stopped as Indra claimed to hear something, she slowly followed and found the man who was faced with a plant. Luna figured besst to let Indra handle the man. She spoke to the trees he was leaning against. "Anything chasing him?" The tree responded in a tone that was hard to decipher. "Eh, this boi is fine and tight you know what I'm saying, he gots no posse on his tail, all he did was piss off some ol' bitchy plant but they can't get him. You know what I'm saying?"

Luna blinked twice, unsure of what she heard before she spoke to the poor man recently discovered. "Uh buddy, I wouldn't eat or touch anything around here if I were you. These trees aren't talking right, I think their might be something growing nearby." Luna was greatly confused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 1,422,213.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel on 7th April 2019, 9:27 am

Ruvel masked as moon could only roll his eyes as he heard his keeper of vice admit that he had somehow managed to mess up, it was the only way two people would have managed to have got the advantage over a highly trained guild mage. As much as he believed that Sol masked as reaper deserved to be punished, that time wasn't there and then so made a mental note to deal with it when they returned home to Tolgalen. He could only imagine how humiliated and embarrassed the other must have been to be caught in such a predicament, it would have been bad if it was a normal guild member but it was far worse that his own guild master had caught him. "Perhaps the wrong person got the job, I should look into replacing you for making such a stupid mistake Reaper..." he started his voice showing he was less than impressed by this situation that he stumbled upon "I wouldn't expect a novice of our guild to make such a mistake and here I am looking at one of my elite in such a pathetic display of competence." he continued to belittle the other before letting out a frustrated sigh "Deal with it so we can get going and don't kill them." He stated to the other once again moving from where he was to another location nearby so he could watch what happened next.

He watched as his ace made quick work of the two Amazon women who seemed to be trying to pin point his location but unable to do so. He was glad that the elder male agreed with how he thought making sure they weren't dead. He was sure that they would wake up in more than a little pain but at least they would wake up, had it been another that found them they may have not been so lucky. They were only defending their home from those they seen as invaders so it was an act of defence over an act of aggression. When the women were dealt with he jamp down from the tree landing in a crouch silently. "Agreed." he said calmly standing up masking their thinking that they needed to vanish, once he did they wouldn't be able to be seen by those that they may get close to, to get information. "I've made us completely invisible Reaper and I will get a link made between us so we can move without being heard either just mask your scent better will you." he said quietly 'Shindara, please make a link between Sol and myself.' he said allowing the link to be made 'Let's get going Sol and will you suppress your magical energy, it was likely how they got the drop on you in the first place.' he sent to the other as he began to move in the direction the others had, he knew the other would be able to see him as they were under the same ability.

Notes:

- Ability used is called 'Moonlight's Deception' as this is plot and not pvp this ability makes both Sol and Ruvel 100% invisible to the naked eye.

- Due to a lineage ability even though he is using a magical ability he will still be unable to be sensed by those around him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) - Page 2 Ruvel1
    Just when will all of the blood be gone? Just when will we atone all the wrong?

Golden Lacrima Ends: 14/01/2020
    Sol
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 229,772.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol on 8th April 2019, 5:50 pm

Sol under his mask could only hold in a sigh as his guildmaster questioned If perhaps he was truly suited for the job and he would not expect a novice to make a mistake like this let alone one of his elite members.”It will not happen again Moon” he said his tone  humble as he knew he had made a mistake but he could better himself from such a thing and strive to make sure it didn’t happen again. As he left the two amazons on the tree so they would be safe if only knocked out and bound he  heard Ruvel tell him that they were now invisible and agreed that they should follow the group. Sol focused for a moment and like ruvel his scent shift and blended into the environment . he also pushed and suppressed his magic so it was almost non existent and would blend in with the forest with the other minor magical traces in the air.

I understand Rui and I just suppressed it’ he explained thru the link as he followed the younger mage doing the same as him as well making sure he left no noise  and no trace when he touched the ground. Even not using magic Sol was rather skilled in Stealth  and while he had been caught off guard he would not let it happen again. It didn’t take long for them to catch up to the group and Sol stayed up in the trees before he suddenly caught sight of one of the mages causing the plant life to grow and become even more dangerous. It seemed they had found someone in the woods who had been nearly eaten by a plant pod and  were now questioning them.

Spoiler:
    using Sols Lineage ability Naiiare to shift his scent to the surroundings

Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) - Page 2 Sol01
    Inside I’ve been shaken, my sanity taken
    Our broken halves, they intertwine
    From once was yours and once was mine

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Rakshasa
    Rakshasa

Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Rakshasa on 14th April 2019, 9:04 am

All the members of the group were now in a bit of disarray due to being sent into the jungle. One was almost plant-chow, the others were having drama issues after dealing with the amazons... and the two assassin-like fellows cloaked in black were stalking the others for their own goals.

But the real danger was now upon them. The darkness of the jungle now saw them and grinned in amusement. The women, the two males, and the little pussy cat of an Exceed was amusing to the spying 'demon'.

A fanged grin spread on his face.
        "Hehe... now, this is about to get fun. Come on in, said the spider to the fly..."he said, shrouded in the canopies of the jungle. His eyes glowed as he growled, like a tiger stalking its prey.

It was then that everyone heard it. The snarl and growl of a tiger among the jungle. Sure it sounded like a simple beast in the wild. But the scary thing was it wasn't the warcry of a beast...

... the roar was a more insidious spell that seeped into everyone who would 'listen'. It moved in the form of a small-light wave like soundwaves. Subtle but carrying its insidious effect.

It was then that everyone began to see things... The forest going darker... the beasts would become fearsome, and the inner most fears of those who heard his roar would become visible in this jungle. This was the darkness that was warned for. The jungle didn't just harbor beasts but demons that prayed on those who would wander in carelessly...

One way or another, they would either face their terrors or find a way to break through it.

Note: The mysterious tiger-like demon, Rakshasa, has used a sound-based spell to try and place an illusion spell on you. You may freely design what you fear and see it as an illusion-- from a scary demon, to beasts, or something more personal. You may choose how it is done. You may use methods to try and dispell the illusion yourself via spells or something more creative-- like waking up from a nightmare. If you wish to avoid the illusion at all-- your free to consider how to 'dodge' it
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jennifer Ford on 14th April 2019, 7:12 pm

Something was very wrong here. The jungle seemed to change around Jen, until it was nearly unrecognizable. On top of this, wooden bars seemed to shoot out of the ground all around her, trapping her in a cage. Every time she moved towards the walls, the cage seemed to shrink. Eventually it reached a size that she became extremely uncomfortable with. When this happened, Sarah's eyes glowed again, and she slashed fiercely at the bars, not realizing that her allies were still nearby. With each slash, the cage grew shorter, until Sarah ended up having to sit down in order to not be crushed. Then, as she gripped the bars of the cage, something didn't feel quite right. It was almost as if there was nothing there. Surely she couldn't have been imagining things, could she? This was answered as she stood up, passing right through the imaginary bars atop the cage. Infuriated by having been fooled so easily, Jen tapped into a power that she hadn't used in a long time. This time when her eyes glowed, there was a peculiar darkness behind them. A special kind of darkness that fey knew all too well, as her Aura changed to resemble that of the Lord of Darkness himself, only on a vastly smaller scale. Jen noticed that her perception of things had changed, and that she could identify the type of magic used, as well as where in the jungle it had originated from. However, she didn't sense anything in that direction. What she truly sensed, with her demonic perception, was much closer than she would have anticipated, and would likely be much deadlier than the average demon that one would meet on a job. The energy felt much more sinister, and Jen had a feeling that if it had wanted them dead, it would have dispatched them with relative ease. Still, she had to say something to save her pride.

"Tricks like this don't normally work on me. I really must commend you on a job well done. Just one piece of advice, don't think that this will work a second time."
    Zabertooth
    Zabertooth

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Mentor : Ryo
    Experience : 9,462.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: 3rd Gen (Locked)
    Third Magic:

Post by Zabertooth on 16th April 2019, 9:14 am

He heard the sound of the growl-- thinking it was just a distant tiger. However, him with his sensitive hearing picked it up easily, but his back was turned, unable to see the 'wave' of magic that came off of it and was soon ensnared.

In a blink of an eye, the jungle changed-- he lost sight of everyone. Kage, Luna, Jen-- everyone around him as suddenly as if the forest had swallowed everyone. Before he could even voice it-- he felt as if he was starting to sink. He looked down to see himself sinking into the ground, cementing his feet. Quicksand! As he began to sink, he tried to get out, but his magic for some reason' wasn't working.

Whispers filled his head-- the voices of the monks he betrayed, the guild he left behind. They blew through the trees as he began to sink deeper and deeper, now up to his neck. As he tried to break free, he saw the glow of yellow eyes look up at him as his vision went black from being submerged.

His breath felt short, suffocating as he tried to get free. A murky darkness was around him as he struggled to get free. Ghoulish, hellish visions of demons seemed to crawl out for him, grabbing at his flesh. Despite his desire to fight or free, he was paralyzed by something. This couldn't have been happening to him... It was impossible...

His eyes were closed-- but then he realized it. The sensation that now wracked his body. The visions he now saw that happened like a nightmare he just walked into. His eyes were clenched... trying to fight it.

"No... No... this isn't right. Damn tricks-- you won't scare me off!!!" Indra roared-- and opened his eyes to show his dark pupils suddenly change to reveal an yellow color with a lightning-like shape in the iris of his eyes.

A jolt of electrcity shook his body, electricuting him in a low voltage through his mind. The eyes allowed him to control his own bio-electricity, which was far higher than a normal person's via being a Lightning Dragon Slayer. That in turn, he used that surge of energy to jolt his own mind-- and with that, the illusion was torn apart as well.

Indra felt the illusion get torn apart as he let out a series of gasps, his own breath having been caught from the trick. It felt real, even smelled it... Had he not had the power of the Lightning Dragon's Heaven Eyes-- he would have been trapped in there far longer.

"The hell ?! Whoever is there, come on out!!" Indra roared aloud, his voice echoing in anger.

He began to see things via his eyes-- the glow of the other's electrical auras, and his vision expanding beyond the range of the trees via X-ray vision. However, as he turned in one direction, he felt a blinding light strike him. More like shiloettes of blinding light that were above in the trees. He braced his vision with his arm, slowly recovering his senses...

... then looked back up again, his eyes returning to their normal state. Whatever he saw, had such a strong electrical storage, they were blinding to his eyes. "Whoever is hidng up there, come out now or else!" Indra growled, forming a hand sign and his hands crackling with lightning, threatening to act if they were threats.

Robbo
    Robbo

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Decent
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Troublemaking Duo
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Robbo on 19th April 2019, 1:34 am

Green, sunny, humid. Yep this was a rainforest, a jungle, a place where exotic beast and flora can be found, and that is exactly why Victor and his green scaly buddy Ghobel were there for. Exotic flora, and not just any pretty and rare flower but THE pretty and rare flower. The stuff of legends that just about every intense drug user knew about, or at least that’s what some heavily intoxicated individual told the green rebel. Of course Victor being the absolute druggy he is, wanted to find and smoke this rare and supposedly strong flower.

By some totally unforeseen occurrence the green druggy and his scaly buddy were lost in the huge jungle. The idea of getting lost never struck either of the two, they figured they only needed to walk about ten minutes and they’ll find it. How were they supposed to know that jungles were big, and everything looked the same the deeper you go. “GHOBSSS, how are we gonna get out of here! Better yet, HOW ARE WE GONNA FIND THAT DRUGGY PLANT!!!” Victor hunched a bit, as disappointment grew. Getting out was second on his list, first was finding that plant so he can take it to some alchemist and get some of that valuable substance his body was anxiously waiting for. “Come on Vic, just give it a second bozo. We only been at this for like ten, maybe twenty minutes of course we haven’t found that flower you want yet.” A big sigh followed the gremlins statement, he knew the chances for finding the flower his master wanted so bad was slim. The green druggy rose from his hunch gave the gremlin a nod and continued deeper into the forest.

“OK GHOB, ITS LEGIT BEEN AN HOUR! STUPID LIZARD!!! YOU SAID WE WOULD FIND IT BY NOW” The druggy’s voice rose louder and louder in the assumed empty jungle, he was tired and bored. He never expected the search to take so long, how was he supposed to know that his quest for a rare drug ingredient was going to take away from his boomy boom time! “AHHHHHHHHHHH” Victor couldn’t help but yell out his frustration, he had no way out, no druggy plant, and no time for mayhem to be caused! “Listen boss, maybe we shou..” The gremlin was interrupted by the roar of a man, a kinda scary roar at that. “THAT WAY GHOB!!!” A smile of sharpened teeth was formed as Victor began to run towards the distant roar, the scaly demon followed along his master knowing that the two were about to have some real fun.

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Cosmic Coins : 37
    Experience : 32,852.4

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Nature Fairy
    Third Magic:

Post by Luceam Yesterday at 1:30 am

Hearing the growl coming from the distance, Luna stopped paralyzed with fear as she could sense her natural predator in the woods. She wondered why she couldn't find any nymphs or fairies, a demon living in the area made sense as to why. Her vision got blurry as she felt intensely hot, and once her vision cleared her senses were in a frenzy as she noticed that she could not see anyone else in the area. She felt her throat dry quickly as everything around the fairy seemed to turn to sand, the lush jungle turning into a desert.

She fell to her knees, collapsing, she desperately tried to look around but couldn't find anything, just sand for miles. She tried to tell herself it was not real but the fear of being trapped was starting to overwhelm the already startled instincts. "Please.. not here..." However in actuality she was simply on her hands and knees on the ground. After her mind had caved into fear, a bolt of Lightning seemed to fly through the sky and crash on the ground in front of the party, before turning into a petite female blonde with purple eyes in black attire, holding a magazine of some kind. The android Amelia Thorn slowly walked up to Luna, her eyes shifted as she looked around and sensed the party was coming out of some sort of hallucination.

Amelia sped walked to Luna, and through the organic link they shared, how Luna believed she was burning hot. "Lu, what's happening..." When Luna did not answer, Amelia pointed two fingers at the ground as blue sparks gathered before a ball of blue energy formed, and then turned into a bolt of lightning that struck the ground next to Luna, freezing it as chunks of ice formed. Amelia had a devious smirk as she grabbed a chunk of ice and crushed it with one hand, before she sat Luna up, and then sent the ice chunks down Luna's Qipao.

Luna soon shivered as the sudden coldness snapped her back to reality. She looked down to notice her clothes were wet and saw Amelia at her side, she grabbed the android and hugged her close. "Amelia! Thank you thank you thank you!- Wait, is that a Playgirl Magazine?" Amelia quickly sent sparks through her fingers, causing the item in question to burn into ashes on the ground quickly. "I was bored and alone okay! Everyone has their needs!"

Luna was confused as she was trying to process the whole situation. "But you're an Android, how do you have that kind of drive when you lack-, er, you know what nevermind. I'll save that matter for later." Luna stood up, giving a nod to Amelia and telepathically informed her of all the events. "So when you decided to chase after this sexy beast, you ended up on a wild goose chase with him and these beauties for a trial that now entails a demon? Did anyone remember to bring a demon slayer?" Luna sighed, she could tell the level of sarcasm in Amelia's voice at the last remark.

She spoke to the group quickly, all the while trying to see if the demon was within range. "Short of the long story, this is Amelia Thorn, former Guild master of Thunder Arrows, Android that is bound to me now. Through Archive linking she knows each of you." She turned to Indra, who seemed to already snap out of what has transpired. "Illusion magic, clearly demons work, there isn't any Nymph or Fairy for miles. Please tell me you got any good leads. I remember sensing demons before the illusion"

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Current date/time is 24th April 2019, 3:15 pm