• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Rakshasa
    Rakshasa

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 11
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Public Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Rakshasa on 8th March 2019, 12:59 pm


    All things come from nature, and all things return to it...
    To deny this truth is the mark of fools. Men has become fat and weak in their cities, their societies made of stone, magic, and technology. Such weaknesses stifle them from their roots.

    But those strong enough understand the truth that nature cannot be controlled or contained. These souls I welcome... They will hear the call of the jungle.

    Whether they are predators worthy of my praise, or easy prey... I shall wait and see.

    Let the games begin...hehehe...



    @Rakshasa wrote:
    This topic is an open, free topic for all Members of Rakshasa, Guildless, and those expressing an interest in the new guild Rakshasa.

    Setting: A massive rainforest jungle located far south of Talonia. Jungle holds several locations from rivers, thick tropical jungles, a tribe of Amazons that call the jungle home, and ruins of an ancient people long lost to time. You are free to travel and move however you like within this wilderness.

    Rules: This is a non-mission, 'social' topic open to all who wish to join.

    Players may post as many times as they wish-- however, no double posting is allowed. (Meaning you cannot post once, then again, until someone else posts after your last one. Beyond that, you are free to post at your own discretion.

    Random challenges will be displayed within the post for activities to take place, that any player is free to take on with others or by themselves. These challenges can be solved at the player's discretion, but are subject to be introduced to more obstacles at the completion of some over others.

    All are welcome to join this topic, however certain features are available for certain members.

    Rakshasa Guild Members and Guildless: Members already enrolled in the guild-- this will act as one of the tests required for becoming an Ace to the guild. There are 3 total present spots for Ace. Your claim to Ace will be determined by your activity, actions, and interactions within this and other related topics that follow.  

    Guildless who join are welcomed-- however if you desire to join Rakshasa, this will count as an initiation if you wish to join as you will be part of its founding moments.  

    Other guild members: For those not in the above categories-- you are welcomed to be a part of it in your own angle. However, you are witnessing the birth of a dark guild. You may take the role of an antagonist, but PVP is to be done loosely, so do not instigate serious issues with other players. Do so with their OOC permission and coordination. PVP will not allow death here-- unless with owning character permission. Also no PVP with enemies 2 lvls lower than the challenger or more. (S rank vs B rank or lower)

    Enjoy the chaos...



    Though it was now winter within Fiore, the far south near Talonia had become warmer as travelers made their way into the tropical parts of the magical land. Even as they would descend into the depths of the basin that led to the deeper jungles below. As the birds and monkeys could be heard in the distance and the sun warmed them overhead, they could sense it...

    Deep magic that seemed to resonate out through the heart of the jungle. To describe it was difficult. It was lively, strong, stalwart, but dark and hungry at the same time.

    For everyone's own reasons, they came into the jungle. What they would find, would be up to them. Even then, however, unseen eyes watched them, amused to see what they would do next...
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Storm Gods
    Position : None
    Posts : 418
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,312.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Suijin Azurestorm on 8th March 2019, 3:51 pm

    Enough was enough as Indra marched down the road with a grumpy look plastered all over his face. Of all places he thought he would leave, Sabertooth was not one of them. But things had changed. It wasn't what he had hoped after his little roguish actions against certain rules. He had nothing but respect for Sabertooth, Ryo and his new friends... but he knew that they always answered to the Magic Council. They were nothing more than lapdogs that way, and Indra couldn't have that. He couldn't dedicate his life to another order like he did with the monks in Midi.

    So, that was it and he left Sabertooth. A light scar was on his chest where his Sabertooth tattoo used to be, recent and healable in due time. However, he now was guildless, and lawless again. He disliked leaving what friends he made behind, but he had to. Tailong, who had no clue, was now among with Koryu back in Midi, and Ryo and him had left on rocky terms. The only friend he had left, was now following him faithfully.

    His student, the little tiger Exceed Kage. The cat continued to follow him, despite the rocky end of their time at Sabertooth. Indra had gotten the cat out of the cold and to live a decent life, now he went rogue just like he did.

    As they walked down the path to the unknown forest, Indra stopped without turning around. "Kage... I choose this path. I choose to leave Sabertooth. You don't have to. You can stay and have a home there," Indra replied, a sad tone in his voice. "You don't have to follow me just because I left."

    Despite the sad tone, Kage didn't lose a drop of his enthusiasm as he hopped up to face him. "I don't care about that, sensei. You're my sensei. Wherever you go, I go. I want to stay with you. " he said with a flick of his tail. "My mind is made up."

    Indra turned and gave the little Exceed a weak smile. "Thanks, Tiger." Indra replied and turned back for his way down the road. Kage followed almost skipping to stay by his side.

    He had wandered out from Talonia, the place where he had come to like hanging out the most. He didn't have any real place to go to, but he soon found his way here, on a path to a warmer area past the forest. The trees had become lusher, richer in life and the air was warmer than before. He soon reached a height of a hill to soon overlook a large, dense jungle that sprawled out before him well into the horizon, within a large basin.

    Getting a better view, Kage fluttered up with his Exceed wings and got a good view of the jungle. "Oooh. Nice view." Kage commented.

    "Let's do a little exploring. Seems like my kind of place..." he commented. In the back of his mind, he knew both Midi and Fiore would be on him. A jungle, seemed like a perfect place to remain unseen in this nation.



    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 943
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 40
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,787.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Second Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 9th March 2019, 8:09 am

    Elise good luck at the jungle sitting in a tree branch observing the new surroundings that would now be called her home.    listening to Nature do its thing the birds call and the insects chip as she felt the wind Glide across her face in onto the trees below the Basin of the Hill.   her decision to leave Society was final she couldn't blend in well with them anyway  they already viewed her as a monster so she might as well hide in the jungle like one. Thinking about the invitation she was given she would wait there for  the man to show up and guide her to her new home as she didn't know exactly what she was going quite yet but she knew it was around here give me enough times you can find it but no she'd way she knew he would be here. She might not be 100% down with doing eco-terrorism however she did have a distaste for most of humanity so she definitely wouldn't mind aoding them in their goals at least for the time being.   As she continued to sit there looking down at the jungle below She would be brought back to reality looking down as she would hear footsteps coming seeing the man she was waiting for talking to his Exceed.   she'll give a smirk as she would eventually as they would start to explore the jungle jump down from the tree scape she was sitting on walking up behind him her heels going against the soil as she approached from behind not in a sneaky matter after she didn't want to go off the wrong  intention right away. “ it's about time I thought you would never show .”  she would say with a small smile on her face that she would begin to follow as they would start to go deeper into the jungle and to explore the new Jungle landscape around them.  she was determined to make this work for the moment as she didn't really have any other option but if it was any place to hide this was a and she needed allies...and these allies would most certainly do. With that waiting for his response she would follow him deeper into the jungle wondering what new adventures would wait her and what new power was around the corner for her to hardness.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) EVCuZsf
    Magic:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

    Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 53
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Experience : 150

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Jennifer Ford on 10th March 2019, 9:01 pm

    Jen had just woken up, and noticed some people making their way through the jungle. Curious about them, and their objective, she decided to follow them.

    "Hi, I'm Jen! Just thought I'd see what you were up to! Mind if I follow along?! I just know that it's the right thing for me to do!"

    She was rather energetic so early in the day, but she had a feeling that these were the people she needed to be around. They were people that she felt she could trust, so she wanted to help them as much as possible.

    "Let me know if you need anything, I know this place like the back of my hand! So feel free to ask me anything you want!"

    She couldn't help but give Elise a quick glance up and down as she fell in next to her.

    "Loving the green hair, by the way. Is that natural, or dyed? Either way, it looks great. Personally, I don't think I could pull it off. Anyhow, it's nice to meet all of you, and I really hope that we can all go hunting together sometime."
    Luceam
    Luceam

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Posts : 343
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 37
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 208,187.4

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Nature Fairy
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Luceam on 11th March 2019, 10:58 pm

    Since Aurora's fall and everything that she spent her time, energy, and very being into fell apart, Luna felt broken down. She had joined a new guild, but that was just a stopgap for the meantime as her plan was to join Sabertooth to be closer Indra if she wanted to join. However she would be visiting the guild regardless as she needed to see someone. The list was extremely narrowed down as a lot her person were unavailable her sisters were out of the question, Zina was too young and already suffering as well, Solaris was too immature and currently in a Stella Prison, her mother Shirain was in Stella trying to get Solaris out of said prison, her brothers were busy with work, leaving the only man left who got to see Luna without any walls.

    When she had gotten to Ace of Spades, she learned that Indra was no longer a part of the guild, with no forwarding address. From what she managed to gather after finding a pile of red dragon scales and dark exceed fur, she was able to piece together a single name, Talonia. It was a long and arduous voyage in pursuit, only to find no man with a lead that said a man of the Lightning Dragon Slayer's description and company left town into the jungle south of town. Luna was not frustrated, actually overjoyed as that meant she had Indra where she wanted him.

    Luna had walked through the jungle for a while, talking to the trees. While to the average person Luna would simply appear crazy. However the Nature Fairy was able to communicate with the plant life around her as she inquired about Indra, who after the trees murmured silently among themselves began to guide Luna through the way. Luna was simply walking at a brisk pace, she knew it would be no use to run and waste energy as the jungle told her that Indra was not running, so if she ran but got exhausted, and she would risk losing the trail if Indra started to increase his speed.

    However the trees seemed to lose focus on where Indra had gone, as if he had taken to higher ground. Luna still had one last trick up her sleeve. She grabbed a satchel tied to her waist full of red dragon scales. Luckily the scales were shed from areas where Indra had grabbed his friend more then once. However Luna was concerned, given that it was the fur that led her here and not the scales, but she figured she would understand why later. She grabbed a scale and rubbed it against the ring on her left ring finger, the Lightning Dragon Eye. What was left of both Lightning Dragon Slayers resonated with eachother before a large spark discharged and raced at an incredible pace, burning through leaves and trees.  

    Luna started to pick up pace as she ran, noting the burnt path, nothing seemed to catch as it was just seared through instantly. The pinkette noticed three energies in front of her, Indra, plus two she hadn't met before. Luna ignored the two as she ran past them, minding them no attention as she simply ran past them, stopping. She made her presence known to Indra as she started out aggressive. "I swear to Shirain, you are the hardest man to find Indra. Get a damn iLac or at least a communication lacrima. For a towering giant you are not easy to find."

    She would then approach Indra, hugging him from behind, speaking so low that only the dragon slayer's heightened hearing would notice the gentile voice. "It does hurt  I need someone, and I can't find you. I need to talk to someone, but we can do it later." Luna stopped leaning on the Midi monk before she turned to face to the two girls that had arrived, wondering what was going on. She took a wild guess and decided to play around a bit, to see what was going on. "So, who are you two, and if I may ask, what has brought you together with this man?"


    Last edited by Luceam on 13th March 2019, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

    Bank

    Amelia Thorn
    Sol
    Sol
     
     

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Posts : 1300
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,107,672.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Sol on 13th March 2019, 12:21 am

    Sol was moving thru the jungle with a clear purpose in mind. However he was dressed as his Onyx Moon Persona Reaper, his skull mask on his face and his dark oufit allowing him to blend right into the darkness of the jungle if his shadow hopping didn’t already make him impossible to see to those on the forest floor, Sol had been hearing whispers in the wind of some odd happenings around these parts after letting his superior know the Warlord took up his mask and went to investigate the whispers knowing it could be nothing but his cautious nature told him different.

    As he heard voices the Warlord Stopped and leaned against a tree looking down at them a look of indifference hidden by his skull like mask. He had a feeling if any of them actually saw him either they would know him or they would think he was just an oddball. It seemed like nothing was going on at first but the Slayer decided to just keep an eye out and find out what he could before reporting back to his own organization."hmm seems to be only a few of them but what could have them gathering here" he muttered to himself with his voice edited by the mask as he watched


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

    Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 943
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 40
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,787.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Second Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 13th March 2019, 10:43 am

    Elise would be walking through the jungle with Indra still not 100% certain other destination however before she could ask any more questions about her destination and what their plans were having been invited here by him a woman had appeared from the the jungle landscape around them as Elise would quickly look at her not sure whether she should draw her blade or not just call me standing there only take him back by a half a second at this one deciding not to act until either told to or things got a little more interesting after all jumping the gun wouldn't do anyone any good. This energetic woman would bombard them with questions of whether she could join them and help them and do all sorts of things with them hunting even. She was taken back by for a moment to be honest that this random girl in the woods would just come out of nowhere and offer to help them. “ personally I don't mind if you stick around and help us but that's not my call” she would say taking a slight glance at Indra Before looking back finding out that she had moved closer to her now just staring at her for a moment as she inquired about the color of her hair and if it was a natural shade of green. “Yes it is natural thank you for the compliment?” she said at the random compliment that was given to her not unappreciative mind you but it was definitely seen from out of the blue either way she did not mind in fact it was rather refreshing. She smiles at her before returning stoic again. This Woman's presence as long as no one else would show up that is so she would immediately eat those words as someone else would appear from The Fray now looking at the new person who had just walked up and seemingly hugged Indra. Being a Slayer herself she could hear what she had whispered to Indra taking note of it giving a small beef smile at both the companions out of the pier before this new companion seemingly turn to her asking her question how about why they were with him. “My name is Elise LaFlur and he has invited me out here for some reason though he has yet to tell me what I'm doing out here…. for now you can consider us allies for the moment. as for this one she had disappeared as a guide I suppose” she would say stepping forward to her speaking up not seeming to be afraid of her to any capacity even though she was another unknown element so rather calm in the situation as her or a pick up another sense in the woods that was nearby however... she wouldn't make any attempt to get them notice as they weren't do anything harmful perhaps they were passing by but for now nothing bad was happening so she had no need to worry. she would just stand there and wait for someone else to respond as she looked at this girl hugging Indra.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) EVCuZsf
    Magic:
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Storm Gods
    Position : None
    Posts : 418
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,312.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Suijin Azurestorm on 13th March 2019, 9:08 pm

    For a jungle that Indra thought no one would find him-- after him now being a rogue in Midi and now in Fiore, he was soon discovered by a few people. One, the beautiful green-haired woman Elise, who he had met in Talonyia not too long ago. She was very beautiful and interesting, someone that Indra would of liked to have gotten to know more. While she was a bit of an 'ice queen' at times, she had a lot of strength that he respected.

    Next, was a new face. A busty young woman in rather revealing clothing that was a blonde with a beastly quality to her how she hung around in the trees. This was a surprise to find her there, and as agile as she was. He raised a brow at her, curious as to who she was and why she was around here. This jungle seemed to be more popular than he originally thought.

    Then things got even more complicated. At first he thought he scented the wrong thing-- the smell of HER being very similar to nature itself, but all it did was mask her as he soon heard her with his sharp hearing. Indra turned to see her skid to a stop in front of him-- almost bumping into his bare chest from going so fast. His eyes widened at the sight of Luna, and of course her starting to harp on her. SHE-- Luna, the woman who had ran Aurora, and whom Indra had a couple ... 'romantic' encounters in the past, was now there. This was a real surprise to have her find him, and the last thing he probably should of had happened. With the Magic Council now having him as a wanted man... what would her reaction to that be, if she didn't know already? "L-Luna? What... I mean, why are you here?" Indra said, his steel-like composure wavering before her.

    Her whisper was a mixed message to her as she openly and without hesitation wrapped her arms around Indra, and whispered something that was a mix of 'need' and sorrow as something may of happened. He was now concerned, his tone showing a distress to her that he was worried about...

    ... but that soon ended as not only did she ask about the others, but Kage snickered as his tail twitched. Not only was the little Exceed surrounded by 'catty' ladies (@Jennifer Ford specifically for Exceed interest) , but snickered at Luna's not-so-subtle hug of Indra. "Oooooh. The jungle is getting steamy here, isn't it? Haha..." the little Tiger Exceed snickered in a trollish fashion. Indra just grunted as he dismissed the Exceed's comment-- not nearly half as annoying as Tailong would have been if he was there.

    The scent of another was nearby (directed at @Sol ) but he couldn't place it too well with so many others around.

    "Well, my plan to find a safe place of solitude has shot straight to hell..." Indra grumbled as he knew finding refuge away from the Magic COuncil was not gonna be easy with three ladies in toe. And a prankster ninja exceed. He took a breath and addressed the blonde woman who resembled a lion. "I am seeking a safe haven among the jungle. Do you suppose there is such a place around that might allow us to hide out?" he asked. he glanced to Elise, unsure what her goal was now to follow him.

    "And Elise, why are you here?" he asked, a little worried if a cat fight would start between Luna and Elise-- but also amused by the idea.





    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

    Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 53
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Experience : 150

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Jennifer Ford on 13th March 2019, 10:59 pm

    "Well, safe is a relative term, but something does come to mind, now that I think about it. And, while I wouldn't mind having guests, my cave is meant for one person, two at the most. Although, there's this Amazon tribe here in the jungle. And before you ask, yes I have. They're very generous. Anyhow, they have this legend about an old temple, at the heart of the jungle. Funny thing is, nobody's been able to find it. Still, if you feel up to the task, I might be able to guide you in the right direction. And hey, even if you don't find what you're looking for, I'm sure they'll be willing to help."

    She wasn't concerned much with the fairy girl, or the one hiding in the back. Instead, she just focused on Elise for a bit.

    "So, Elise, was it? You know, I wouldn't mind showing you around later on. That is, if you would be alright with that."

    Jen smiled, and did her best to hide her own nervousness while trying to remember what her friends had told her about the ancient tiger temple ruins.
    Luceam
    Luceam

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Posts : 343
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 37
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 208,187.4

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Nature Fairy
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Luceam on 14th March 2019, 3:33 pm

    It was clear that Indra came for solitude, but it was clear he did not know anything about solitude if Luna was aware of who someone was. She let it slide as she guessed that Indra must have forgotten that Luna can talk to trees."Indra, really, I can find anyone in a jungle. If you want solitude, go live among penguins..." Luna recalled her informal title among penguins after the first job she ever took as a wizard, and the informal title of 'Queen of the Penguins' she hoped was a joke. Her face turned red for a second, embarrassed remembering it. "Nevermind! Stay away from penguins and Mt. Hakobe!"

    However, Luna was listening to the exceed as he tried to hint at something, and Luna could see right through it as she shot a striking glare. "Be careful what you say kitty otherwise I'll use you as my daughter's stuffed toy so she can sleep sound at night. She's been having night terrors lately by the way." Luna ignored the two girls, focusing on the fifth life force, the hidden one in the bushes.

    She tapped Indra four times, at specific intervals would be nearly impossible for many people to assume was random as she spoke, she assumed he too was suspicious of the presence but locating through his senses. Luna figured better to give him a helping hand and discretely tell him, by telling him a story she knew both of them is untrue, and put a slight emphasis on certain words. "Indra, I don't think you ever apologized for biting into my left shoulder, I am still not over it, and don't think I'll be able to put it behind me for a while. It was not right of you to do that, as I told you what I was saying. Don't hide the fact that you did."


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

    Bank

    Amelia Thorn
    Sol
    Sol
     
     

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Posts : 1300
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,107,672.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Sol on 14th March 2019, 4:50 pm

    Sol was focused on the group but he also was making sure his magic power was kept down so they could not feel his power much if at all and his true scent was blocked from anyone around if they smelled anything it would be burning coal and ash which was part of his outfit and mask it seemed that either they didn’t know he was here or they did and were not paying him any attention at all which made the Void Dweller want to shake his head. If they knew he was here and didn’t act upon it then that was a potentially deadly mistake depending on the situation.

    As one of the people suddenly tapped another and started to speak and the Masked Warlord instantly became suspicious and started to move thru the shadows again shifting into a shadowy form and moving thru the trees to a better spot so he could remain hidden and also hopefully still keep a close eye on them. Unless they enguaged him or managed to reveal him the Warlord would stay in the shadows and out of sight till then. So far the Void Dweller did not see anything that would require him to step out of the shadows and confront them but for now he would keep observing.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

    Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

    Rakshasa
    Rakshasa

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 11
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Rakshasa on 15th March 2019, 9:32 am

    @Sol As he sneaked through the shadows of the canopies, he would of been well hidden enough-- at least from the adventurers who had arrived on the path. With his mask, he clearly spelled an ominous presence.

    However.. at that moment, he met ones that were as skilled at stealth as he was.

    "Don't move." a female voice spoke clearly. Aimed at his back, was a docked arrow prepared to shoot if he showed any hostile action. Behind him were two hunters-- females clad in animal hides and furs, with wild hair. They were well toned and strong in appearance, with face paint along their faces to blend in with their surroundings. Amazons. Skilled hunters to call the jungle their home and masters of hunting within it. While Sol might be strong as an S class wizard, they still could get the drop on him. "Drop your weapons. Try anything foolish, and you die where you stand. " Though impossible to tell if these buffed beauties were virtuous or not, Sol would have to decide how he would deal with these people who caught him with his pants down.


    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) KDaWbF3

    @Zabertooth@Elise LaFlur@Luceam@Jennifer Ford

    The four stranger seemed to have a lot to talk about-- but soon they had a new destination at the mention of the woman Jennifer. She mentioned many things, including the existence of a village nearby.

    At the base of the path, it led to a series of huts and wooden fences that reached up like a fort. Upon their arrival, they would find several Amazons about their own business. From cooking, cutting furs, or patrolling-- an all-female society of hardy warriors. However, as the group of strangers would approach-- the guards would bare their swords and bows at them. One among them, with a feral tiger, growled at their presence.

    "Speak! What brings you here-- and with a man?" An Amazon with a great sword said, pointing it at @Zabertooth with indignation of distrust. It seemed men in this society of super-female warriors were not held with high regard or trust. But the many others, were treated with more friendlier regard, despite being questioned by the guards. If Indra was not careful, they might attack him or worse... feed him and his Exceed friend to the bigger tiger.



    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

    Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 53
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Experience : 150

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Jennifer Ford on 15th March 2019, 9:52 am

    "Hey, Shira! How are you feeling after last night? My shoulders are still sore, and there's a bit of a kink in my tail."

    Jen stepped forward, ahead of Indra.

    "Sorry about this, I forgot that you're not big fans of men. It's just that these folks are looking for a place to set up shop, and I thought I might guide them somewhere that they won't be bothered. I didn't mean to bring them here. Oh, that reminds me, do you think we could stay somewhere for the night? I don't mean to impose, but you know it isn't safe to be traveling in the dark. By myself it would be one thing, but our new friends don't exactly share my abilities, or knowledge of the jungle."

    Jen tapped lightly on the spears, signalling to the Amazons that she could personally vouch for her guests. Then she looked at Indra, communicating that he should follow along.

    "By the way, where's Shawna? Is she out hunting again?"
    Ruvel
    Ruvel
     
     

    Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Posts : 1228
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 2,421,388.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Ruvel on 15th March 2019, 4:28 pm

    Ruvel had been given word from his keeper of vice that he was going to investigate a rumour that he himself had heard, this had peaked the interest of the young CEO of the West Fiore trading company and so he decided that he himself would do a bit of investigating on his own finding out where this new dark guild was building its power. Given that he himself knew that he was going to be dealing with dark mages as per the guilds laws he had changed from his normal company wear to that of his Onyx Moon persona known as 'Cursed Moon'. It didn't matter what form her was in as he gave off absolutely no magical energy, his sent would blend into that of his surroundings thanks to his mask, his normal blonde hair now white. Through his kitsune mas two dull amber eyes could be seen, for clothing he was wearing every day Midi priests clothing in white but the under layer would be black instead of red.

    Nearing the location he jamp between two trees with minimum effort and little noise before jumping from one to another leaving not trace that he was there as he passed. It was like the wind was passing through the trees thanks to his daily training, it was then that he came across a group of people one of them he knew all to well. His own keeper of vice and it seemed like he had gotten himself into a bit of a dilemma with the natives. "Reaper, give me one reason I shouldn't beat you like a drum?" he said with a chilling tone though as he spoke he moved to a different location so that he couldn't be pin pointed, the last thing he needed was to start issues on another guilds territory as he didn't know what kind of defences and such they had "And would you please let my keeper go, I don't want to resort to violence if I don't have to... it would be a shame to waste life needlessly don't you think?" he said his voice still cold as it had been when talking to Reaper, once again he had moved from the spot he had been crouched in to another again being quiet as he moved. He took note of the others in the area but they were of little importance at the moment, he couldn't believe that one of high ranking members had gotten flanked by normal hunts women. He wanted to tell him to deal with it but he thought the embarrass of being caught with his metaphorical pants down by his guild master would make him want to deal with this issue sooner rather than later to save some of his pride.

    Note: Only ping me once if needed and that is at the end of your post, thank you.


    Last edited by Ruvel on 15th March 2019, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) Ruvel1
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal


    Golden Lacrima Ends: 14/01/2020
    Paradiso
    Paradiso

    Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Posts : 12
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Paradiso on 15th March 2019, 4:38 pm

    It seems that her new friends had started without her.

    Kokita, somehow, had stumbled her way through the jungle to catch up with the people who she would not be calling "family", a word that she hates to use so they will now be known as friends! The reason she even decided to tag along with this rag tag bunch of people was because she had shared roughly the same ideals that they had, and the group as a whole had peaked her interest. Up until a few moments ago, Kokita had found herself separated from the group entirely, left on the outskirts of the jungle to fend for herself, or, as she would later do, wander around the jungle until she found what she was looking for. The journey itself was dangerous and frightening but somehow Kokita had prevailed! And finally, she stumbled upon the get together of mages that was currently occurring, but it's not a party unless Kokita makes herself known.

    She had arrived roughly after they had been confronted by what seemed to be Amazon... warriors? In the distance she could see the village at the base of the path so she quickly tried to catch up to the group without making herself known to everyone. Surprisingly, she accomplished this goal, even though stealth is not her best skill. She tried her best to blend in with the rest of them, being more of a bystander than in the spotlight.

    For now at least.
    Luceam
    Luceam

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Posts : 343
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 37
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 208,187.4

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: Nature Fairy
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Luceam on 15th March 2019, 5:26 pm

    Luna could hear the trees call out that something was approaching, but all the trees talking at once made it nearly impossible. When saw the women approach, she could instnatly tell how the situation was going to play out. She sighed as she tried to defuse the situation. However she knew that she could only defend one man in this situation, and the two from the shadows were not her priority. Hearing that the cat woman, Jen, was familiar with the Amazons. However starting anything on untrue facts ruins a long term relationship.

    She looked to the Amazons, preparing to correct the lies. "Excuse me, but let me make it clear that what this lady said was not based in complete truth. I cannot vouch for her or this green haired woman. I came in pursuit of this man, who is no mere man. I am a Nature Fairy of the Vishda faith, a being of pure nature and cannot worship impure aspects. Either we can talk this out, or you face the consequences of upsetting someone who controls the jungle itself."

    Luna took a moment of pause as she let the amazoness women think on what she had just said. She figured she needed to approach this slowly. "Believe me, I have gripes with men, I have been misjudged and put down on many occasions. However I can vouch that this 'man' with me, is no mere man. A man you can find and pretends to listen, a man you can rely that he would falsely attempt to solve your problems fifteen minutes after or believe when he says he'll offer a back rub. A man can't resist but putting his own greed and interests above all others, by those standards Indra is a beast. Indra looks out for those he cares about, and is not fueled by some self satisfaction, he can be above himself."

    Luna began to walk past Jen and looked the lead woman in the eyes. "He is no mere man, he is my man, he is the great Lightning Dragon Slayer, and ultimately, he understands the faults of a world that lets greed of the wealthy more then any of us. So please at least give him the chance to prove himself. I give you my word as Lunaris, daughter of Shirain that he will do anything but disappoint you, albeit the low standards."

    Luna looked at the other two men but shrugged, returning focus back to the amazons. "Not sure about them though. However I can verify that if you inform of us of where we can't be, general areas, we will avoid your villages if that is your wish. However please put the weapons down, and let's have an honest chat, that nobody will lie in." She shot a glare at Jen as she spoke, flexing a portion of her magic power, to intimidate her against any ill advised courses of action.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

    Bank

    Amelia Thorn
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 943
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 40
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,787.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Second Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 16th March 2019, 2:41 am

    Eise would just listen closly for a moment studying the people who she was walking with. As they would have appeared to have come across the Amazon's who had a first one to not take time me to the welcome. Elise would say nothing good time do you're just hanging in the back behind of one just watching not making any subtle moves keeping her her hands with they can be seen is that nature not wanting to provoke the Amazon and was more curious how the situation would end up playing out. Furthermore teams like they picked up another companion along the way the like about a turns I she was now with them with the Amazon's. Watch likely not ignoring the other two people and listening she didn't like how the causes was going necessarily inside to make peace the Amazon's in her own ways since Luna wasn't going to vauge for her, which they just met so she didnt blame her and didnt think Indras word would do.  So very that mindset took a breath and would use her time slayer magic.  To anyone watching her her image we just Flickr for half a second. Do anyone not watching her and occupied with other things they would feel a brief very brief disturbance in the magic in the area before disappearing in returning to normal. Elise were then travel back to give a message to herself.

    The past
    Elise would appear in the hotels room that she had gotten on the way to the jungle where she was going to meet Indra.  She would appear in the room while for past self were sitting there reading a book only looking up for half a second before smiling closing the book giving her attention.he “its been a while since you have visited me what do you need?” She asks knowing that it must be semi important. “ yes in the coming days you will meet Indra as expected a d as you go through the jungle you will encounter Amazon's... and I require a token of appreciation so make sure you bring one for us.” she said smiling at her past self.  “ what should I bring as a token?” She asks curiously. “ I dont know...i trust you will think of something…. After all you have more time than I do.” He past self nodded as then she would disappear returning to her present time.

    Present Time
    Is the Flickr happened and she returned to the present not missing a thing she felt something she didn't have before and her hand gripping it. She gave a small smile to herself glad that she wasn't Harbor all that wasn't truck tedeschi felt a small but intimidating sense of power coming from Luna. Elise would just simply walk for what slowly not to upset Amazon stomach and on Jens shoulder as she walked by as a sort of thank you gesture without saying it walking past her taking her hand offer shoulder. She would stand almost in between Jen and Luna not intimidated by Luna in the slightest before returning her attention to the Amazon's. "hello my name is Elise LaFlur, but you can call me whatever you want.” she said making no quick movements not wanting to upset them. “ Jennifer he has led me hear telling nothing but good things of Amazon's, and Luna speak to truth about this man is in our presence.” she was in pause and look back towards Jen and the other girl that had appeared taking a breath back towards Amazon's.

    “As Luna has said we don't wish for trouble and I know I certainly don't and if you would be willing to help me and my companions which are Jennifer, Luna, Indra and her…”  she said pointing at the girl that just appeared making her appear to be in Elise's company hoping she was smart enough to go with it. “ I would be very grateful however talk is just talk as a token of my appreciation for not only you assistance but allowing us into your jungle I would like to give you a token of my appreciation.” she would then take one more step forward towards the Amazon talking to them past Luna slightly. She would open her hand a little bit and a necklace would dangle from it.  The necklace looked like the rope was covering in a glistening scale from a creature with small bones lining in between each other dangling from it and in the center was too larger bones crossing each other.  “ I got this necklace to hunting a beast so from one warrior and huntress wther you decide to help my not I will be honored if you would take this as my token of gratitude” she said holding the necklace out then I'm sounding very humble to themnteyong to get a good option for her and at the very least Indra and everyone else.

    (Got ooc from Zaber permission to use my time travel)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) EVCuZsf
    Magic:
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Storm Gods
    Position : None
    Posts : 418
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,312.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Suijin Azurestorm on 19th March 2019, 6:32 pm

    The arrival into the village was a simple one-- though Indra had not anticipated the sudden gathering of women that happened to be near him. It was times like this he cursed his magnetism for women who couldn't help being drawn into him (fluffing his vanity). That of course, ended as the amazons had gathered around the, their spears pointed to him more than the others. Even Kage seemed to be less recognized due to his small size.

    "I know you ladies all want a piece of me but this isn't what I had in mind, " he tried to joke despite his own temper rising. He kept calm and just held his ground to be in their sights. Of course, others were more friendly as Jennifer, Luna and Elise made grander efforts.

    In particular, Indra knew Luna was both trying to intimidate the Amazons, and state her case. However, while she was pressing his good points-- she stated 'he is my man'. "What?!" Indra gasped, grumbling but was soon left behind as she explained futher to defend his character.

    Ever since that embarrassing job where they had to get 'married', he was starting to question how desired Luna was for commitment, even though he made it clear they knew eachother WAY too little to go down that road. His face turned red and he wanted to correct her-- but she made another good point so he just waited with a sour expression on his face.

    Meanwhile, Kage now was laughing. The Amazons didn't seem to mind the little Exceed as he now was rolling on the ground at Indra's embarrassment. However... it lured the large pet tiger the Amazons kept. It gave a growl-like purr as it nudged Kage from behind, causing the little Exceed to turn and jump at the sight of the tiger.

    In the end of Luna's 'defense' to Indra, he frowned. "Somehow I don't think these ladies are easily intimidated... " he said -- but his tone showed he was still grateful.

    While everyone was trying to persuade the amazon's of their lack of ill intention, they still appeared on guard of any modern outsiders. He could of easily fought em off, and made them submit...

    ... his arm flickered for a moment with electricity, but he kept his cool. It was once again a struggle to keep his darkness in control. To want to fight, but he didn't come to fight today...

    (Complete. Thank you for waiting)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Sol
    Sol
     
     

    Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Posts : 1300
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 1,107,672.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Sol on 20th March 2019, 4:57 pm

    As he suddenly heard the string of two bows be drawn taunt Sol didn’t move even as he was threatened, what confused him more was how they managed to get behind him without him hearing or smelling them. They told him to disarm and if he tried anything they would shoot him dead. The warlord just glanced back at them not trying to be hostile and he was rather bored.”you can try but your not going kill me with things like that” he said before he suddenly heard the sound of his guildmaster under his guise of Moon tell him why he shouldn’t beat him like a drum and the Deathless suddenly froze knowing he was in trouble and he couldn’t get out of it.

    I have no reason I can Give Moon but I will Accept my beating willingly”he said before he heard his boss ask the girls to give up his ace so he didn’t have to spill blood. Knowing this would make the amazons become confused for a moment Sol suddenly turned and shot forward and closed the distance before he would deliver two strong strikes to their stomachs to make them double over before he would rip their bows from their hands and toss them away before he would wrap their hands in shadowy shackles so they couldn’t attack him. "I am not interested in killing over a simple territory dispute Im not here to invade so Hostility was not needed” he said as he made sure they would not fall off the tree and he looked back to where the group had been and he could still smell their scent and he spoke after a second.”Moon we should follow the group, im not completely sure of their intent here. It didn’t seem like a job they were doing but I cannot be sure” he said knowing that Ruvel was already upset at him but he knew better then to dwell on it.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) Sol01
    “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

    Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

    Zel Amara
    Zel Amara

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Indra/Raijin
    Experience : 218.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Zel Amara on 24th March 2019, 1:03 pm

    Zel had started his expedition within this rainforest. The boy wandered curiously as he admired the long, tall trees that sheltered him from the wet - moisture environment. His ear drums feeling the buzz of the insects that inhabited the flowers of the bushes. Meanwhile, a bunch of amazoness warriors began to swing from vine to vine throughout the vast jungle. Zel hid behind a tree and watched as the female warrios passed by. Hours have passed by, the boy was somewhere in the middle fo the forest. He was wondering about a particular guild that was located in this exact forest.

    "I can tell how a guild located in a rainforest could be a rumor..." Zel emplied as he continued his journey. It wasn't long until he stopped by a bush filled with ripe berries and fruit. He squated on the mushy dirt and picked off the fruit from the bushes. He used the melted chocolate in his pockets to cover the berries in. With a few nuts he smashed the substance together to make custom made trail mix.

    After getting enough energy Zel stood up and continued on his stroll. Insects swarming around his head would start to irritate the hell out of the boy. For the entire trip he had been complaining on how long the expedition was. "Stupid insects- You low-life creatures kept working on my last nerve."
    Rakshasa
    Rakshasa

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 11
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Rakshasa on 26th March 2019, 12:08 pm

    Offical Note wrote:Since there is some confusion-- just to clarify, this thread takes place BEFORE the founding of the guild. Those participating have yet to be aware of the new dark guild yet to be formed, so in future posts, please be aware of that minor detail. No edits are necessary just a minor detail to inform you of. Thank you.


    Sabertooth and his present company:
    The amazons saw the gifts and strong representation of character the women had among the one man-- and his cat-- that they brought in. As the tiger 'played' with his Exceed and said Exceed fled from being the cat's toy, the Amazons were still wary of the group. Some they knew, some they did not.

    The lead amazon lowered her spear after hearing their cases. "Fair points, but we have rules. As much as i welcome you sisters, we cannot easily welcome outsiders without seeing your sincerity. Either way--"

    "Chief, we have trouble. Two of our hunters were found in the woods, bound and out cold! " One of the hunters said, returning from the wilds. (Presumably, after Sol and Ruvel leave the amazons that attacked them)

    The chief woman once again raised her spears to the group, once again pointing it at Indra. "Is this your doing?!" she asked, Well, one thing for sure, strangers bring nothing but trouble to our lands. Regardless you may not stay here-- but perhaps if you show your worth in the jungle's heart, then maybe we shall... welcome you on your return."

    She gestured to the jungle. "The jungle gives us life, but every day we earn it by facing its dangers. If you are stout of heart and body you will brave these threats-- prove you can survive without our aid. Though I pray you will not fall to the devil's sight."

    No doubt the travelers would not know what she was talking about, but she pointed to the jungle. "While home to many threats, a darkness looms in the jungle, long since rooted since an ancient civilization fell. It looms, hunts and seeks any and all to sate its appetite for chaos, blood and amusement. Perhaps when you face this darkness, I shall see if you mean what you say. Let us see if you survive."

    They now had no true place to stay within the village. Though shown respect, they wouldn't stay as the actions of outsiders had led to the distrust of others-- despite the friendship, some of the travelers had with them.

    (You're next goal is to press on into the jungle and go deeper to discover what secrets or dangers are within. Proceed there and see what you find. )

    ****

    For Sol and Ruvel

    The two members from Onyx Moon had now begun to follow the group of rogues into the depths of the jungle and from the amazons. Though as they left the two amazons who had cornered one before, they would be more wary of any disturbance in the jungle.

    They would be able to follow them, as hidden as they would like, but they wouldn't be able to completely avoid notice from everything in the jungle. The amazons wouldn't tell but there was more in there-- as anyone with their shadowy powers could sense as the rogues would venture forward.

    (Follow the would-be members of Rakshasa into the jungle, or choose another path of exploration to find out what darkness lurks in this jungle.)

    ****
    For Zel

    The jungle had great deal of wonders and dangers as the youth would imagine. As he would dare to try and make a trail through the jungle and dodge hungry insects... he was not aware of the smaller details that tested the character of everyone.

    Not only did small animals slowly eat the trail he was laying down with food...

    ... but the insects were also buzzing to draw the attention of something else.

    As Zel would swat away one bug-- it would draw the attention of the movement of a large leaf. However, it let out a groan-- and revealed a large yellow flower.

    C Rank Monster -- Pod Plant

    The large flower clamped its mouth down to swallow a large cloud of insects-- and would be very interested to snack down on Zel if he didn't do something.

    (You are free to flee from the giant plant or attempt to fight it off. It is a C rank enemy with grabbing vines and teeth that does D rank damage. It also has a pollon that causes one to see illusions of things in the jungle, making one delirius. )



    Zel Amara
    Zel Amara

    Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 34
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Indra/Raijin
    Experience : 218.75

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Zel Amara on 26th March 2019, 1:06 pm

    Zel slowly turned his head, facing the omnivorous plant. For a second he was going to pull out his fists then....SIKE! The boy began to pitch the left over food at the plant before dashing off. He wasn't taking any chances in trying to fight one single plant. "Why does nature always spite me...?!" He thought to himself as he basically fled from the hostile plant.

    His sprinting would start to slow down and his lungs began to inflate. Zel stopped for a moment to take in some fresh air. He then crouched on the mushy mud-like dirt and tried to rub some of it on his own skin. Assuming it will be a great moisturizer until the time being. For a while his stomach growled in hunger since all his food was sacrificed. The exhausted boy started to wander behind trees, trying to collect more fruit. But this time, without putting anything on them that would give it a scent.

    "Maybe becoming one with nature would give advice in achieving eternal life..." He said quietly to himself. Zel was alone in the middle of the forest. No food, no shelter, no weapons in his aid.
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

    Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 53
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Experience : 150

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Jennifer Ford on 29th March 2019, 4:59 pm

    Jen wasn't sure who to be more offended by. The fairy woman had openly declared her to be a liar, challenging her credibility. She wasn't sure how to respond to this. She could sense that the fairy was stronger than she was, but she also couldn't let this slandering of her good name stand. On the other hand, her long time friend had questioned her responsibility in bringing these people here, due to the actions of what she assumed to be an unrelated party. After she took a moment to collect her thoughts, Jen cleared her throat and spoke up clearly and very loudly, while staring directly into Luna's irises, her eyes glowing bright red all the while.

    "Let me make one thing very clear, princess. I haven't told a single lie since I joined your boy-toy on his adventure. If you want to accuse someone of lying, look somewhere else. As I recall, we had been walking together before you joined up with us, and I did in fact offer to guide him, and Elise through the jungle. Next time, make sure you get your facts straight before you go around throwing accusations at people."

    After she had finished with Luna, she wheeled on the lead Amazon in this particular unit, someone that she had thought of quite fondly for a long time.

    "As for you, I thought we had an understanding, and even at one time that we could have had something. But it would seem that I was wrong to trust you. Don't worry, we'll be out of your hair soon enough. But don't expect me to welcome you into my cave after this. As I told the pink one, you should get all the facts before throwing wild accusations at people. I can't speak for the rest of the people I'm traveling with, but I will not be visiting you again."

    Having said all that she needed to say, Jen stormed off, towards the heart of the jungle.
    Janet Cinderfeild
    Janet Cinderfeild

    X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Posts : 943
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 40
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,787.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Second Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Janet Cinderfeild on 1st April 2019, 9:02 pm

    Elise would shake her head seeing what was happening and that they werent welcome despite what she had said. Pity, however there is nothing that can be done about it. Baring that in mind she would watch Jen storm off and shake her head. She now had two courses of action. Stay here with the nature fairy, Indra, and Kage...or go with Jen. She would think quietly to her self for only a moment longer as they weren't welcome here, before turning. Before turning around walking towards Jen. She had many reasons for choosing this option but the main one was doing what the amazons said, explore the jungle and survive. The jungle landscape was certianly out of the scope of Elise and wasn't a terrain she knew well even having hunted in it before. Jen had offered to be there guide and Elise wasn't about to pass such an offer up. Pluse Indra and Luanris would be fine and there were other...interlopers roaming around these jungles.

    Baring that in mind she would smile walk g stopping looking over her shoulder "I'll be off to do as the amazons said Indra...we can cover more ground this way." She would pause before turning her head back walking. "I look forward to seeing what you do next." She said giving a small smile walking to catch up to there guide.

    Elise would soon catch up Jen tapping her shoulder not worried if shed lash out in her current angered state. "Excuess me Jen I beileve your name was...is the offer for a guide still available?" She would ask giving the girl a smile. "I wish to explore the jungle and would be grateful of I had someone knowlageable of the landscape with me" she said looking Jen up and down before meeting her gaze showing a mutual respect for her despite reading her aura seeing she was weaker. She was in no postion to deny her help after all. "So could you show me around the jungle?" She asked calmly to her


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Commander of Moon Based Operations

    Born to be Wild (Open/Guild) EVCuZsf
    Magic:
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Storm Gods
    Position : None
    Posts : 418
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,312.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Public Re: Born to be Wild (Open/Guild)

    Post by Suijin Azurestorm on 4th April 2019, 5:44 pm

    Indra felt like his ears were burning with the chat from the lion-looking blonde. Despite their rushed exit from the Amazon camp, it was a fair result and not one that Indra minded. There was too many women, even for his taste in this situation. He didn't understand why his search for getting away from the prying eyes of the council and any would-be trackers. Now he had a whole party of people with him and it was starting to cramp his style.

    If Tailong was with them, it would be worse as he would nag him to death... The amazons were right. This was hell.

    Still he had respect for Jen as he smiled. "I hope you don't mind me sticking to you. For now anyway, just it was unexpected meeting so many here of all places and time. Just pardon Kage being so catty. " he joked.

    Still at least he had company to not make the trip dull. Still he realized something important. He turned to Luceam and leaned in close. "What exactly did you mean to tell me? Did something happen?" he asked, curious to know what had befallen her since they last interacted.

    If and when she decieed to share, he still kept near to Jennifer. Partly cause she was hot, and partly cause he was curious what this woman knew about the jungle, considering the amazon's warning regarding the dangers that lurked within.

    Kage was quiet for the time being, softly pawing along beside them as they trecked through.

    However, Indra stopped as he heard the shout of a stranger. A person somewhere in the jungle gave an alarmed shout, along with a 'roar' like sound of some creature. "Hold on-- I heard something." He said. Without much warning, he jumped up into the nearby tree. He jumped from tree limb to tree limb, to check out the direction of the shout.

    "Hey, Tarzan! Wait up!" Kage shouted as he took flight, sprouting his wings to fly after them.

    As Indra reached to the place where he found the sound-- he smelled the foul smell of the pod plant that tried to eat something, and the smell of a person nearby. He soon saw him, a scrawny looking kid in the midsts of the jungle. "And who are you to be wandering around here?" he asked, curious who the guy was.

    He seemed composed enough, and Indra waited to see what this person had to say.

    Despite the diversity among the group, and how they were pushed away to endure the cruel jungle... more would happen that would depend on the immediate future.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is 20th July 2019, 10:20 pm