Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Descendants Of Lucifer

Luxi Oriri
    Luxi Oriri

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer’s Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Kaguyas alt
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Completed Descendants Of Lucifer

Post by Luxi Oriri 22nd February 2019, 2:43 pm

Magic

Magic Name: The descendant of Lucifer (Lineage)
    Magic Type: Summon (Primary), Holder (Auxiliary)
    Description:  

Arno had become Lucifer's descendant since birth, as he had appeared to have taken upon his blood. As a descendant, it grants him the ability to summon demons from the gates of hell. Arno was practically cursed with this type of magical ability, because he was looked down on, and often seen people dislike him, because of his demonic aura. Thanks to being one of Lucifer's descendants. When he uses this magic, a gate appears behind the caster. This gate is known to be the gate of hell, and this gate allows him to pull demons out of that gate, and aids him in battle. As such he doesn't like using this magic. He only uses his summoning if he desperately needs it.

His other magic ability allows him to use a catalyst to use his magical power, which is known as a holder magic. He uses a sword as his equipment for his magical power to use.  He channels the air, and his dark energy into his sword. He can use this as the means to create wind slashes with his bladed weapon.
    Unique Abilities: (List the abilities it provides, make sure to separate each ability! Abilities are like passive traits, or a hidden power that can be activated for a very limited amount of time. These abilities are Unique to your characters specific use of the magic! As a starting D rank character, you can have 1 unique ability.

• Wind Manipulation (D): When arno uses his holder equipment, he gains access to the ability of using wind manipulation. This applies to only the weapon itself, having the ability to create slashes of wind energy from the weapon. Arno cannot use wind manipulation himself, as he isn't a caster.
    • Color Of Arms (B): With this ability, he can coat specific parts of his body, or his equipment in a black like color. This mysterious ability casually hardens either arno himself, or his equipment. He cannot use this to harden his entire body, and only small parts, such as half of his arm, or half of his leg. In order to give it more durability. (Locked)
    • Ability: (Locked)

Spells: As a starter character at D rank, you start off with 4 spells.

Holder Spells:

Summoning Spells:

Last edited by Luxi Oriri on 11th December 2019, 7:35 am; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Descendants Of Lucifer Picsar10
    Luxi Oriri
    Luxi Oriri

Player 

Completed Re: Descendants Of Lucifer

Post by Luxi Oriri 24th February 2019, 7:38 am

I am bumping

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 27th February 2019, 3:59 am

Spoiler:

Hey Arno! I'm Ivy, and I'll be grading your magic today (apologies for the wait). All edits will be made in this color. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Additionally, you may have one more D+ ranked spell if you like.

Descendants Of Lucifer B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Luxi Oriri
    Luxi Oriri

Player 

Post by Luxi Oriri 27th February 2019, 5:20 am

Made the changes.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 27th February 2019, 11:28 pm

Spoiler:

Few more edits needed!

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Luxi Oriri
    Luxi Oriri

Player 

Post by Luxi Oriri 28th February 2019, 6:14 am

@ivyleaf33 Made the edits

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 1st March 2019, 9:40 am

Spoiler:

Descendants Of Lucifer KhyzeRtP_o

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 12th June 2019, 4:26 pm

Moved and Unlocked at user request.
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:14 pm