Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Visiting and an understanding (Kath)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Visiting and an understanding (Kath) Empty Visiting and an understanding (Kath)

Post by Sol 14th February 2019, 9:59 pm

Sol yawned as he walked thru the streets of Myazhe, he was dressed in his normal outfit which was a Kimono and Hakama and he was now sitting down at a small shop to wait for someone he had heard was coming out to his region. Word thru the trees and Mist as that a new member of the company was heading out to the province and Sol wanted to make sure that he was here to greet them and show them around. While Sol ordered some Karaage and some tea he waited for the visitor. As he sat and waited the people smiled at him and would bow and ask him how his day was.

It honestly helped the Void Dweller out immensely since his last mission had left him very down and he needed something to pick up his spirits. The people of his province always were happy to see him and placed immense trust in him to take care of them and Sol always tried to make sure he kept them safe and make sure any disputes or threats in the region were dealt with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

KatherineNeel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 1,862.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Visiting and an understanding (Kath) Empty Re: Visiting and an understanding (Kath)

Post by KatherineNeel 17th February 2019, 7:10 pm

Correlation

A year of her life had been spent, stolen from her by Basilisk Fang. Or, if one really wanted to get specific, by Ahote and even further, Famine. The two of them, a mother and son duo, had ultimately been what launched her into a pit of trauma and torture. She had been a dolt to think seeking justice via meeting with Famine would have results that were in any form positive. Her foolishness had assisted them in her destruction and now, finally free to roam again and live how she pleased, her only goal was to be happy. Getting there would not be an easy task. There were scars and nightmares to remind her of how quickly things had gone off the metaphorical rails and those were obstacles that took many different forms in how they effected her now.

Since landing on Tolgalen with Aemon, things had been simpler for the two of them. There was no fear, no stress. Relatively, there was peace. A lot of it in comparison to before. During their adjustment, she had discovered that Sol had been in Basilisk Fang as well, but just prior to her own involvement. She was quite curious about how he had gotten away without being hunted down. Ahote and Famine had made clear that doing so would have been an impossible feat, so it had caught her attention as strongly as a fish on a largely barbed hook. In her mind, it must have meant that there was some connection between the three of them that made his departure as smooth as the ice on the mountain's rivers. Something had happened, that much was clear. And she was sure, he was curious about her as well.

Sol wasn't aware that it was her coming to see him. No... she had made a point to do it in secret. For the most part for privacy, but also not to cause her partner to worry about her. She couldn't be sure whether or not he would stop her and this needed to be done alone. It concerned her more than it did him anyway, he was content being separate from the guild as a whole. No reason to get him involved.

As she walked she would see him not far off, sipping tea and making quick conversations with the citizens of his province. Her steps quickened and soon she was mere feet from him, close enough to call and not receive odd looks.

"Sol!"
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 414 )
    made by jinx of adoxography

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Visiting and an understanding (Kath) Empty Re: Visiting and an understanding (Kath)

Post by Sol 20th February 2019, 12:02 am

Sol had just finished his Karaage when he saw and heard someone call out to him and he turned his head to see Katherine approaching him, while he heard it was a new member coming into the province he was surprised that she was the one to visit him but he wasent going to turn her away.”Oh hello Katherine I had heard whispers of someone coming to my province but this is a pleasant surprise”he said with a soft smile as he finished his tea and the owner bowed respectfully to him.”Thank you for the visit Sol Sama do stop by again” she said as he nodded”may your business stay plentiful” he praised as he stood up and bowed to Katherine.”Im willing to bet you have question for me please walk with me to my castle and I will answer to the best of my ability” he said as he motioned for her to follow him.

As they would walk thru the town the people of the town would bow or wish him a good day and good fortune and the Void Dweller would do the same. As they reached the outskirts of town they would head up towards a very large castle and Sol would smirk as the gates would open for them and Sol would lead her into the grounds. The grounds of the castle were beautiful and well maintained with lush and beautiful plants and flowers along with well kept grass. As they entered the main entrance Sol removed his Geta as he motioned for her to do the same.”Welcome Katherine Neel to my province Myazhe please enjoy yourself and the hospitality of my castle” he said softly as he would lead her to a nice room with Tatami mats on the floor and nice table with two pillows on the floor and a beautiful view of the courtyard. As Sol Sat down a servant brought out tea and poured it for both of them.”please Miss Katherine Sit and relax I will answer any questions you have and if you perhaps need a favor of me I will try my best to help you” he said as he took a drink of the tea and nodded in satisfaction at the flavor of Jasmine and Green Tea. Looking to her Sol could only wonder how mistreated she was when she was in Basilisk Fang, to know that someone has suffered like that Made him glad he left and never looked back but at the same time he felt guilt that he didn’t try to stop the two monsters on the mountain when he left.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 24th February 2019, 11:54 pm

Impressive

Katherine smiled as she was noticed and felt relieved that her 'surprise' had come as a pleasant one to him. She could only hope that their conversation would go pleasantly as well. Seeing as she still didn't know much about Sol or who he was as a person, she would tread lightly and try not to push too far out of bounds. Whichever way things went, there was a chance that she could gain a better understanding of what Basilisk Fang had once been and no longer was or would ever be again.

"Yes, many," she said, following him as he gestured for her to do so. "Since that day we met on the docks I've wanted to speak with you. I was hoping maybe you could give me answers that Famine never did..." Her voice trailed off as they reached a castle, his she assumed even though she hadn't initially been aware that his status reached this far. "This is... quite impressive. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it." The gate opened for them and she continued to follow him onto the grounds, awestruck by the beauty of it all. Once inside, he wordlessly urged her to remove her shoes and so she did. He lead her into another room that looked over the courtyard and had furnishings that she found odd, if only because she hadn't seen anything like them before. She mirrored his actions and sat as he did, her legs tucked underneath her.

She stared down at the tea she was given, tapping her fingers lightly against the sides of the cup as she thought, or rather, recalled. She remembered that when she had first met Ahote, he had given her tea as well. It had tasted bitter on her tongue... just as that experience had left a sickening mark on her. Literally in a few instances. Katherine finally looked up at Sol where he sat across from her, after letting a few moments pass.

"I was wondering... how did you get away so easily? They didn't try to come after you?" she asked with a tilt of her head in genuine curiosity. "Were there no death threats or blackmail?"
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 336 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th February 2019, 12:26 am

Hearing that she had many questions for him the Void Dweller nodded in understanding as Katherine went on to say that she had wanted to talk to him ever since they had gotten on the island and that she hoped he could give her answers that Famine hadent and while Sol didn’t like hearing the womans name he nodded again.”I am sorry its taken this long  being a vice president along with the ruler of this province takes a good deal of my time”he explained before he went on.”I hold great shame for what I did during my Time in Basilisk Fang but if it helps clear up any questions I will gladly answer”he said wanting to make sure she was not kept in the dark and he wanted her to be able to trust him since he wanted to give her the chance that he had been given when he arrived.when she mentioned she had never seen anything like this Sol smiled softly. " I had a friends family build this castle they are amazing crafters and I payed them well for this" he said

As she tapped on her Tea glass Sol Blinked a bit before he spoke.”It’s a nice blend of jasmine and Green Tea. If you like I can have the servants bring some honey to sweeten it and perhaps something to snack on if you have not eaten today” he offered trying to be courteous. Then the first question came why hadent he or the other deserters been pursued  why had they not gotten death threats or blackmail. At that Sol took a deep breath before he looked her in the eyes as he spoke again.”when I had left with two others it had been the dead of night Katherine  no one in the guild was up and by leaving from my castle I had gained a great head start not to mention I had disabled all the teleportation mirrors in my domain that had connected them. No doubt by the time Famine had awoken I was long gone and my trail was hard to follow.” He said before he took another drink of tea before he pulled his Kiseru out of a shadow portal.

Do you mind if I smoke?” he asked before he would wait for her answer to light up or not. He then went on.”somehow they had managed to find out my location along with my two servants but luckily they decided to attack tolgalen as well which prompted the locals to defend themselves I helped them defend their home and we drove the enemy away though I didn’t walk away unscathed I suffered a busted arm for a bit while I talked to the company to explain why I had left and why I was there” he said as he gave her a moment to comprehend it. “as far as death threats we managed to receive none due to me keeping my head down and staying out the public eye for a while and Basilisk Fang had no real blackmail on me due to the fact I used to be their information and spymaster, I knew where every spy was on the mainland and I knew for a fact there were no spys on here.” He explained before he took another sip.”Of course now as a vice president I am well known even on the mainland but I have worked hard to make a new life for myself and atone for my sins.” He said before he motioned out to the courtyard where some servants were tending to it now.”I Set my castle up here and the locals saw my dragon form and considered me a good omen so they taught me and I look after them keeping them safe from harm. Its not much but it eases the weight on my soul a bit”.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 6th March 2019, 9:45 pm

Closure Long Overdue

“No need to apologize,” she said with a smile. “I understand you have a life of your own, it’d be foolish of me to expect your time.” She listened attentively as he spoke, wanting to absorb all of the information she could. It was obvious that he was remorseful for whatever he did during his time in the guild, so she didn’t need him to explain it to her nor did she wish to make him uncomfortable with her inquiries. It was all just something she wanted closure about, that which she hadn’t had for quite a while.

“Oh, um…” she said and hesitated to continue. “It’s alright. I was just remembering the last time I had tea… it didn’t end well for me.” The redhead chuckled sadly. “Thank you though.” She felt a bit bad for declining this act of hospitality, but it would seem ruder to accept it and pretend to enjoy it. As Sol told her what happened the night of his escape she watched in wonder. He, of course, had done things the smart way. He knew the inner and outer workings of the guild and had been able to execute his departure perfectly, or so it seemed. She couldn’t help feeling impressed by this. Katherine shook her head when he asked if she minded that he smoked; she wasn’t a fan of the act herself but it was his vice in his home. He was free to indulge if he pleased.

“They found you?” She asked, her voice wavering slightly with concern. If they’d found him, then it was entirely possible that they would find her and Aemon… right? She didn’t think she was strong enough to put up that kind of fight, physically or mentally. Her partner was for sure, but it was weak of her to depend on him so much. However… even with all that Ahote and the others had against them, they were nothing without the fortress. The explosion had destroyed everything. Logically thinking, as a guild master the kid would want to rebuild somewhat, though she hoped he didn’t succeed. Either way, such an effort could take a long time and maybe… maybe he would forget or decide they weren’t worth his time. They hadn’t been when they were there, either.

“You’ve really worked hard for all of this, huh?” she asked with a smile. “It’s encouraging, honestly. You had to deal with them much longer and in much closer contact than either of us ever did. I suppose we’re lucky in a way. They don’t care enough about us to come hunting I think. There’s not much I really need to ask about the guild itself but more about… recovering from it.” She stared down at her hands for a moment before looking up at him hopefully. “You said you were a doctor, didn’t you?”
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 476 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 7th March 2019, 10:45 pm

As Katherine shook her head at the question of minding if he smoked Sol had his kiseru auto fill with a combination of Tobacco and roses which as he lit up and took a puff of his pipe let out a rather pleasant floral scent into the air.” I am sorry if I had known I would have offered Coffee Katherine” he said softly not knowing that she had a bad encounter last time she had tea. Hopefully this time it would go much better for her. When she seemed to become slightly afraid of being found due to how he and the others were found when they left Sol shook his head.”yes they did find us but it was a one time thing since then no Basilisk has stepped foot on this island to my knowledge and that is because we are cautious here I myself make sure that any familiar faces are not allowed on the island” he explained “rest assured we will keep you safe” he added.

When she mentioned that he had worked hard for what he had Sol nodded with a small smile.”I have I work hard and do my best to repent for my deeds and to have such a province and castle is a true blessing” he said before she mentioned that his drive and desire to be better was encouraging and she wasnet really asking about the former guild as much as needed to recover from it which made Sol gain a look of concern.”I know you must have gone thru such horrors in those halls but if you need someone to talk to Katherine I am here if it helps” he said softly.

Katherine then asked if Sol was a Doctor since he had mentioned it and the Void Dweller nodded."I am considering my magic it made sense for me to practice medicine”he explained as he gently put his hand on the table and black poison formed on his hand and took the shape of a scorpion, the black insect didn’t act threatened at all and just looked at the two of them placidly as if nothing bothered it before Sol held out his hand and the insect stepped onto his hand.”I am a Venom Godslayer so I use very powerful and Dark poison. But to be proficient in the use of poison you need to study it and learn about it I did this along with studying medicine as well” he said before the scorpion vanished turning into black dust.”When I left I actually made the effort to start saving lives using my poison knowledge to make antidotes including ones that had no clear vaccine” he explained as he looked at her with a soft look.”Iv been working so hard to save lives and clear the darkness from my name but I know that I will never fully get this blood off my hands” he said as he look down at his hands for a moment.”To be honest Katherine my actions haunt me so badly I have night terrors and even panic attacks from what I have done seeing the faces of people I slayed under that vile womans name or even my own rage” he said as his hands shook for a moment before he steadied them.”But its because of that I want you and Aemon to be able to have a new start here and recover from what happened there” he said as he took a drink of his tea.

For Sol it was rather hard to talk about some of his past considering he had enjoyed killing for much of his life and even now a little part of him still did but he had done so much to make himself a better person and shift away from that part.it was still hard to deal with his trauma but he had found ways that made dealing with it at least bearable.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 8th March 2019, 1:06 pm

Those flames may be beautiful, but they are just as destructive.

"I can sympathize with you, Sol, for the most part," she said softly. "I've had to do some things myself that I regret and my past is... as lengthy and confusing as it is horrifying in some aspects. There's a good majority that I still can't recall and every now and then bits and pieces will come back to me. Those moments throw my inner peace completely off-kilter and I'm often struck with weeks of nightmares that I can't even begin to comprehend." Katherine would look at him then with an expression of pure understanding. "At the end of the day, I think all that really matters is that we do good with what time we have left. To balance things out. It's amazing to me the effort you've put in to change your life and the lives of others. It shows that you really, genuinely care." She smiled gently, hoping to put him at ease.

"Now... the reason I asked if you were a doctor," she started, leaning back a bit and brushing her hand over her ribcage. "When I first arrived at the guild, and that's putting it gently, Ahote was given a choice by his mother. To brand me or kill me. For some reason... he decided to do the former. The only positive to that is that I'm still alive,  but now I've got this wretched scar that I can't get rid of." Her expression darkened a bit. "I can still feel the pain sometimes as if he's just done it. I don't know if this is even in the realm of possibility, but I want it gone. No, I need it gone. Can you help me, Sol?"

TAGS:
    WORDS: 282
    NOTES: Speech "x", Thought "x"

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 14th March 2019, 2:02 am

Thank you Katherine I appreciate that considering that despite how hard I work I know the monster still lurks deep inside me I have to be dillegent to keep myself from falling back into the dark but I have Ruvel and everyone at the company to keep me on the straight and narrow path” he explained before he smiled a bit.”They took me in and took a risk to help me and that means a lot to me I owe them a great debt that I can never repay” he said before he saw her become serious and then told him that when she was brought into his old guild she was either to be killed or branded and Ahote had decided to brand her instead which made the Void Dweller Gain a noticeable Scowl and his grip increased on his cup to the point you could hear a slight creak showing he was a hair away from cracking and breaking it.

After a moment he loosened his grip.”Sometimes I wonder if so many people would have been spared had I just ended both of them on my way out but I had two others to look after and take care of before that. Then again had I done that you and Aemon might have been left alone and in peace” he said his eyes downcast for a moment. It was clear that the Vice president still had his darker tendencies but he tempered them and also made sure he never allowed them to rule him. As Katherine asked if he could help remove the brand and the she wanted no she needed it gone. As she finished Sol became serious and nodded.” I can help” he said as he moved over to the doors leading outside and shut them before he moved behind her and shut the doors on the inside leading to the corridor as well. “alright its not exactly the hospital but the servents will leave us alone until this is over in Midi what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors so this is private between me and you” he explained before he gestured to the floor.”Please lay and show me the scar” he explained as he formed a shadow portal and pulled out 3 vials.

One glowed a deep blue another a vibrant Red and the last a faint golden yellow.”Alright Ill explain the use of these” he said before he held up the blue one.”This one will numb the area so no pain will be felt at all the Red one is next and that will heal body and reverse any negative effects that brand might have had, sometimes this can be very painful depending on what is being healed so that’s why the first one is used. The yellow one will be taken orally and will purge your body of any negative magical effects the brand might have had as well as heal you from the inside as well and giving your body some strength if say for example you were malnourished” he explained before he looked at her again.” Let me know when your ready and Ill begin treating you” he said softly

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 18th March 2019, 8:16 am

"Perhaps... But then we wouldn't have been reunited and I wouldn't have a companion," she said with the slightest quirk of a smile. "There's good and bad in everything."

The red head's expression brightened further as he said that he could help. This was wonderful news. Maybe then she would finally be rid of her ties to Basilisk Fang and more intimately, Ahote. "That's great!" She exclaimed, watching as he made the room more private. "We're... doing it here?" She then asked with furrowed brows.

"Uh- alright," she stuttered, scooting away from the table and laying back on the floor. Katherine then untucked her shirt from the waistband of her pants and pulled it up over her ribs to show the ugly snakehead pressed into her skin. It was uncomfortable for her to do but necessary. She rarely ever exposed it and even avoided doing so as much as possible. She listened as he explained what was inside the vials he pulled from the void and swallowed nervously.

"I really wasn't expecting this all to happen so quickly, but I suppose..." she sighed and shut her eyes. "One is never prepared for the big things, no matter how much you think about them. Okay. Go ahead."

TAGS:
    WORDS: 206

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 19th March 2019, 1:13 am

As Katherine mentioned that despite what could have happened they reunited and she got a companion stating their was good and bad in everything.”Your Optimism is refreshing Katherine its hard for me to feel that way sometimes” he said softly. When she was surprised they were doing the treatment here Sol nodded simply.”Yes I get the feeling you would rather be rid of that scar as soon as possible” he explained as she laid down and revealed the snake head brand that had been burned into her skin and instantly the Deathless scowled as he saw it." Such an evil mark the sooner its gone the better” he said as he head her say to go ahead.

this is going to feel very cold but not unpleasant”he warned before he gently poured the first vial on her skin directly on the brand mark and any wounds near it or caused by it as well and he gently used spread it out on the brand with free hand being very gentle as to not cause her any pain. The liquid would quickly start to numb and remove feeling from the area for a few hours before Sol then took the next one and started to pour and rub it into the brand again this time the red liquid seeped in quickly and the damaged and burned skin would start to refresh and restore itself almost as if time was going backwards and the damage was soon non existent. It was then that Sol would uncork the last one and handed it to her.”Drink and it should mend and fix anything internally” he said before he would wait for her to do so and then after a few moments he would check her vitals and how she was progressing before he would ask “how are you feeling and would you like a mirror?” he asked and with the final question he smiled a bit hoping that she would be happy to be unmarked again after having that evil mark on her body for so long.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 26th March 2019, 4:42 pm

"Your feeling would be correct," Katherine said nervously as she laid on her back. She took a long, deep breath as he studied her mark. "Right..." She held her hands on her chest and fiddled with her fingers, tapping and tangling and untangling.

He said the first would be cold, but her worry about that faded as soon as he used his hand to spread the contents of the vile over her scar, as human warmth was enough to keep the icy sensation from affecting her detrimentally. Her skin tingled and then went numb which prevented her from feeling much else afterward. With the second vial emptied and applied he handed her the third and told her to drink. However, the notion that it would mend her internally was enough to make her hesitant about proceeding. She wasn't entirely sure what her insides were like or how they behaved with her curse active, especially after so long. For all she knew, it could mend her curse. Which at first glance didn't sound bad at all, but her body was ancient and there wasn't any way to be sure that she would survive without it.

"I'm not sure I should," she said quietly. "You see... I was cursed a long time ago, a thousand years or more, and I don't know what would happen if drinking this somehow cured it."

TAGS:
    WORDS: 229

I'm canceling myself.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:59 pm