Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For The Children!

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flare Ball
    Second Magic: Fire Power
    Third Magic:

For The Children! Empty For The Children!

Post by Ilda Nora 14th February 2019, 5:03 pm

245/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora
    One day, I'll prove I'm not the monster they say.

If there was one thing Ilda Nora was known for loving as much as she loved a good fight, it was children. It didn't matter what the child was like, Ilda was likely to adore them just because they were a kid. And so, upon hearing that the little ones at a local hospital's children's ward were in need of someone to entertain them, Ilda took the job without question.

She arrived to the hospital dressed like the explorer she often was- some distressed denim, a tee-shirt, and her favorite leather jacket. Of course, her hands remained gloved, and the moment a nurse offered her to take them off, she immediately refused with a slightly rough tone to her voice. The last thing these kids needed was a handshake from a monster. At least with her gloves, Ilda felt mostly human.

With a skip in her step, she walked into the children's ward, with all the children gathered for some sort of show. It was supposed to be a magic show, causing the woman to pale as she realized something: her magic was destructive at best, meaning not really safe for a show. She tried telling some jokes and stories, but it wasn't doing a great job of pleasing the audience.

With a crowd of children giving mixed reviews already, Ilda began to hesitate in her speech. Would someone else come to save her from this humiliation- and better yet, save the kids from boredom?
    Uh oh, she's bombing!
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

For The Children! Empty Re: For The Children!

Post by Aphrodi 21st February 2019, 7:13 pm

Alice Goodwill
    Guildless {} D-rank

Word Count: 561/1000

Tagged: @Ilda Nora
    Muse: Probably going to be better after tests ewe.
    Music: Child of Magic 2013- Nintendo

Haven't used a template in a long time, it confusing ;3;
    Tip Tap, Tip Tap. The sound of her little shoes treading the ground echoed in her head as she jumped about. Her cape flew into the air with each spin and turn, her hat barely managing to keep itself in place as she made her way to her next show. A ward of children that are bored off their minds for god knows how long, and she would be paid well for it, there wasn't a better opportunity out there! And hey, if she asked nicely enough, maybe they would give her something to snack on.

When she arrived at the request place, she went to speak with the job provider. And oh boy, her face when she heard that someone was already performing to the children. The grief, the sadness! Even if she was quite defeated at this point, she would at least go see what the one who got her spot was all about. Maybe she could learn a thing or two.

But when she got there, she saw someone that clearly wasn't prepared for the job. She had to go help her, or else this could go poorly real quick, real fast. Readying her hat and cape and putting on her best smile, she took a deep breath, before shouting deep from her lungs. "Laaaaaaaadies and Gentleman, tall or small, the real show has arrived!"She jumped towards Ilda, grabbing both her hands and shaking them comically. "I'm most thankful for your job in entertaining our viewers while i didn't arrive, my dear assistant. Now, if you may help me..."

She turned to the crowd, before reaching into her hat, and started to pull out a white rope... And kept pulling... Until there was a big pile of rope in the ground. She grabbed some of it and went towards Ilda, smirking. She had something very mischiveous in mind, and Ilda was the centerfocus attention of it.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 22nd February 2019, 9:31 am

827/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

Nervousness was clear on Ilda's expressive face. She was failing the children, and bad! While Ilda was usually good with kids and adored them, she wasn't exactly the most exciting woman in the world. No, she was the most boring.

The closest she got to entertaining the kids was a story made up based on her own experiences- but because of her dark past, some were even intimidated by her words. 'This is bad... How do I make them smile? None of my jokes are any good!'

Just in time, another person appeared, dramatically smiling and waltzing in like a fairy tale fairy godmother. Ilda stared with delight, seeing the bright smiles on the children's faces. Of course, she herself was quizzical- she'd never met the magician joining her, and was already being cast as an assistant.

'Well, the kids seem to like it... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.'

"We've been waiting for you! Sorry I cooled 'em all down instead of warming them up for you. Glad to see you got here safely. I was starting to worry."

Oh how she hated herself for this moment in time. Lies were the same as a dirty trick in her book- but then again, she wasn't against slight of hand tricks, and she could easily call this one. If it was for the children, she would do just about anything. And so, seeing the rope, Ilda held a hand out as if offering to help or introduce. "Aren't you forgetting something? All great entrances must have an introduction! You're the one who taught me that."
    "Because I don't know who you are."
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aphrodi
    Aphrodi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Aphrodi 4th March 2019, 9:34 pm

Alice Goodwill
    Guildless {} D-rank

Word Count: 1234/1000

Tagged: @Ilda Nora
    Muse: Probably going to be better after tests ewe.
    Music: Child of Magic 2013- Nintendo

Also know as i don't know how to rp my lineage :V
    She froze for a moment when Ilda asked for a introduction. Oh god, how careless. She had forgotten about the most important part! She smiled nervously for a bit, before clutching her head in pain for a moment, stumbling a bit. "Ack, not now..." She whispered so that the children couldn't hear it. She then looked at Ilda and stopped cluthcing her head, shaking it around a bit as to try and gain focus. "Hate when these weird thoughts come into my head..." She said, before turning to Ilda with a smile on her face.

Closing her feet together and striking a pose, she spoke in a "trying too hard to sound cool" tone, tipping her hat. "As my great assistant, the Indomitable Ilda Nora said, one must present themselves to their audience..." She winked at Ilda before skipping to center stage, opening her arms wide and shouting. "Blink and you'll miss it, snooze and you will lose it! The true form of entertainment can only be presented by yours truly, the one and only... She did a spin, before striking a pose. Magician Extraordinaire Goodwill!" She said, before giving the audience her biggest smile.

After that was done with, she went back to Ilda and grabbed a piece of rope, before going behind her and put the rope around her neck, so that the ends would be in front of her. She then went back to face her and said "Now now, I know my assistant isn't the best entertainer, but she tries her hardest. Yet, sometimes..." She grabbed the ends, and did another loop around Ilda's neck, albeit doing it weirdly fast as to hide something. Now, with both ends in her hands, she grinned. "Even I want to choke her..." She said, before pulling hard on the ends as to choke Ilda.

Yet the logical thing didn't happen, and instead, Alice was holding the rope straightened up infront of Ilda, as if it had gone clean through her neck. She showed the rope to the crowd, who reacted with both shock and surprise. She then turned to llda and whispered. "A simple trick, really, but we don't need more than that." She then turned to the crowd, smirking. "Guess you can say... She always has me at the end of my rope!" With a horrible pun to finish, the children start to laugh and smile, which visibly brought a lot of joy to Alice.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ilda Nora 5th March 2019, 9:15 am

1513/1000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

Ilda struggled to keep a smile on her face when she saw, though just barely, a small pain attacking her temporary partner. However, it was dangerous to show weakness in front of children already struggling in their lives. Adults had a responsibility to keep children at ease, so she felt. That was just the abandoned past talking in the reality of things.

The duration of the rope trick was startling to say the least. For just a moment in the choking, she debated burning the rope with her flare balls, but realized the woman probably wasn't going to kill her. That, and if she used fire in the building, she'd set more than just a target aflame.

The moment the trick ended, Ilda was filled with relief, giving a broad smile and clapping alongside the children. Her toothy grin came from more than one source. For starters, the kids were happy. the laughter seemed to bring more color to their sickly faces, and seeing this made her admire the one now known as Goodwill.

"A wonderful job by the magnificent Goodwill and her assistant!" One nurse chimed, relief written on her face in bold print. When prompted of politeness, the kids all shouted a big thank you, mostly to the magician that actually knew what would make a kid smile.

It wasn't a long show, but it had warmed the hearts of children and adults alike. While being prompted to let the kids rest, Ilda turned to Goodwill. "If you ever need a bad opening act, you can call on me. But next time, let's plan a little more... I was sure I might die for a minute there!"
    Did I end it too abruptly? Either way, we can end anytime now. | @Aphrodi
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:34 pm