Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Position : None
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ Empty ☆ It's ChocLIT ☆

Post by Beaux 10th February 2019, 7:11 pm

Outfit:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ UHlsfgq
    Beaux Phacelia
    Being drunk was unusual for Beaux these days.

The angel ran a hand gently through his silver hair and let out a sigh as the warmth of hard liquor pulsed through his veins. Such liquid had not been consumed in a long, long time, as he preferred a light glass of white wine on the rare occasion that he drank. This feeling reminded him of the clubs he used to peruse, sipping on drinks gifted to him by… admirers. A soft groan came from his mouth when a pulse rippled through his pretty head. I’m going to regret this tomorrow, Beaux thought, I don’t know what got into me today. He couldn’t have helped the situation though. While out and about in Rose Garden on a shopping trip, the young man had stopped at a tavern to try some of the local wines. As he had sat alone at a table in the corner of the room, his eyes caught those of a man amongst a group of rambunctious men sitting at the bar. They had been jostling each other, laughing, taunting, and challenging each other to take shots. The man had approached and dragged Beaux to the group, despite any protests. Somehow the angel had found himself taking part in the chaos, shot after shot burning its way to his stomach. After hours of fun, the men had all passed out on the tavern floor in piles, snoring their hearts out.

So Beaux found himself again wandering Rose Garden, attempting to walk like a sober person would, but failing miserably. Among the tavern craziness, somehow the angel’s wings had come out of his shirt. They now sat limply against his back. It was hard to tell if the mage didn’t care about the stares of passerbys, or secretly enjoyed the attention.

A voice rang out on the street, but his brain was unable to process the words. “Hmm?...” Beaux looked up to see a woman approaching, wearing a brown and pink outfit with the words Fiore’s Finest Chocolates printed across the front. “Excuse me sir, are you busy? Could you help our company out really quick?”

“Of course!” Though the angel was quite obviously drunk, his pride wouldn’t let him turn down someone in need. Standing up straight, he smiled charmingly at the woman. “How may I help, Mademoiselle?

“Er…” a flush of pink tinted her cheeks, “O-our company is in need of two people to help us transfer chocolates to the other side of town. It’s almost Valentine’s day and we’re behind on shipments! We also have a new magical system we’d like the volunteers to try out. Will you help?”

“Gladly! I- oh!” Beaux’s words were cut off by the woman grabbing his hand and pulling him into a nearby building with extravagant design and colors. Inside, she let go of his hand and stopped next to a stack of chocolate boxes on a cart. Handing him a clipboard with some papers and a pen, she indicated at the bottom where he ought to sign. Baby blue eyes scanned over the paper, not processing a single word except marriage.

“You… want me and another person to get married?...” A perplexed expression crossed the angel’s face as the alcohol in his system slowed his processing ability.

“Only temporarily! It’s just to test out a new marriage magic that our mother company created. Once you’re done delivering the chocolates it will dissipate. Don’t worry about it!” The woman beamed in excitement.

That was all the convincing that Beaux’s distracted brain needed. Signing the paper with a flourish, he handed it back to the lady.

“So… might I ask where is the other person is?”

“He should be here shortly.”

He? A truly angelic expression graced Beaux’s drunken face. Perhaps this would be fun after all!

words: 636/1,000 ■ job: VDay Event ■ tags: @Esper 
    MADE BY ★STAR OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60654_s
    Iris
    Iris

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Atlantis
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Experience : 145,230

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocular Requip
    Second Magic: Water Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic: Probs Something Kinky

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ Empty Re: ☆ It's ChocLIT ☆

Post by Iris 10th February 2019, 10:08 pm

And here shortly he was!

Busting in the doors with a magnificent flourish, the impeccably dressed and absolutely wasted Iris appeared. He was dressed in all black, from the spotless shoes to the shirt that was curiously unfastened a few extra buttons than usual. It made his lilac locks stand out just that much more, and despite the flush from drink on his kissable cheeks, each strand was exactly where it was supposed to be. There was hardly a time that the man didn't look dazzlingly put together, even when he was being a hot mess.

Blitzed but at least coherent, an easy smile slipped onto his lips before he took a good look around. Hey! He loved chocolate, and someone like him knew how much more useful it could be than just for eating out of a box. Honestly, he wasn't sure how he got conned into it, but there was enough alcohol in his system to make him highly suggestible, so here he was! Ready to get married and deliver some chocolates and something about magic...

Lovely lavender eyes landed on the other male in the room, the one with the adorably droopy wings he wanted to stimulate. Was that weird? Who cared! There was something attractive about the man from behind (of course)...HOLD UP. Iris knew that booty anywhere! The booty he'd searched for after one fateful encounter, but had eluded him for far too long! Iris inhaled somewhat dramatically, but it was genuine in his shock. Identified by butt alone, Iris ran around to look at the face. "Thicctor!" he joyously cried, seemingly on the verge of tears almost. His hands rushed down to the other man's grasping them and raising them between the two as if he'd found his long lost lover...which was actually the case. If only he was more sober.

"I do!" he cried next, motioning for the papers the chocolatier had mentioned earlier. To be honest he'd already forgotten this wasn't a real marriage, which was alarming but romantic at the same time, perhaps. Scribbling his name on the form without a single shred of hesitation, he turned to the angel boy with the lovely silver locks, grinning as if every single thing was right in the universe. Did the cosmic ball of space gas actually understand human marriage? Probably not entirely, but spending the rest of Thicctor's life with him seemed like the only thing he wanted, aside from his real eyes back. "How about you? Will you marry me?" asked the ocular mage just as the minister appeared. Was the minister fake? Real? It didn't matter. This was the best day of this life that he'd never remember!

[460/1000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60728_s
    Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Beaux 11th February 2019, 10:24 pm

Outfit:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ UHlsfgq
    Beaux Phacelia
    The violet headed drunk who swaggered in the door was the last person on Earthland that Beaux was expecting. It had been a long time since the two had met on that fateful night. Memories of their time spent together flickered to the forefront of the angel’s brain, adding a deeper color to his already rosy cheeks. “Iris?” he gasped, baby blues widening in shock and excitement. As the hands of his long lost lover grabbed his own soft, pale ones, Beaux’s heart rate increased tenfold. The man looked deliciously stunning, a true tall, dark, and handsome type. Every inch of him was as perfect as Beaux remembered.

Discomfort at the mention of his old nickname faded quickly in the dramatic commotion. "Y-you can call me Beaux!" he blurted, running his thumb over Iris' skin in a moment of sudden shyness. "That's my name," the angel reiterated dumbly, raising his gaze to look up at the other mage through his long lashes. The moment was gone in a flash as the chocolatier's contract was signed and completed. The alcohol in his system had swept away all of Beaux's mental boundaries, allowing his mouth to say whatever the heck came to mind. “I always hoped you would come back and sweep me off my feet, this is a dream come true!” the angel sighed with a lovestruck grin. He stepped closer, his lovely wings perked up from their former slump. Even the appearance of a grumpy-looking minister in the room could not separate the two.

At the query of his companion, Beaux’s heart skipped a beat. Sans doute, mon amor! I do! We shall be wed!” The minister raised a brow, unamused at the dramatic actions of the two buzzed lovebirds. “They gave me these for some reason, even though this isn’t even a real marriage. Here you go,” he said gruffly, handing Beaux a cheaply made veil and Iris a boutonnière. Beaux slid the veil into his luscious silvery hair and over his face in imbibed joy, then fastened the flower to Iris’ shirt, fingers accidentally grazing his chest.

“Well okay, since you two already went ahead and said your “I do”s, the magic is in effect. You may now kiss the bride… or something. I don’t care.” With that, the minister shuffled off, grumbling complaints.

words: 1,021/1,000 ■ job: VDay Event ■ tags: @Esper 
    MADE BY ★STAR OF GS

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60654_s
    Iris
    Iris

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Iris 14th February 2019, 3:35 am

Despite the slow brain functions from a night of very heavy drinking, Iris's brain was snapping with static electricity simply at the sight and touch of the long sought lover. "You remembered my name!" Perhaps it was silly, but he couldn't wipe the ecstatic grin from his lips. If sober Iris could see himself, he'd be frowning at his distinct lack of flirty coyness, but he was to darn happy to possibly tone it down. Their fateful night together had been enough to stand above all of his other dalliances, making Beaux the holy grail he thought he may crusade for all his days and never find. It haunted his dreams both sweetly and cruelly, and how the two could fall so hard so fast was a human miracle the collection of space particles could probably never fully understand. The currently purple haired man had loved humans from the moment he saw them, but this particular human reigned supreme and the thought of existing without him was the only physical and emotional pain he didn't enjoy.

Their eyes meeting and locking tighter than an asylum door, the dark mage couldn't get enough of the azure hues curtained by luscious pale lashes. The eyes were always what drew him in first, and what a set this man had. His heart palpitated just considering what magics they held deep within, though he'd never risk removing them. No, that'd be a treasure lost, since the body attached was just as fine. Iris preferred Beaux as the whole package. Don't get him started on that booty! The only thing that would make it better would have been those vicious booty shorts he'd had on when they met. "Thicctor is actually a Beaux? What a twist~" Iris purred in delight, fingers intertwining with his beau Beaux's until the angel stole them away to apply some extra decorations to their outfits for the occasion.

Iris barely registered the minister. It was only by sheer luck he'd kept his lips and hands off the silvery haired beauty before him, instead touching the veil as if the novelty of it was the most amusing thing. Clearly Beaux was all he'd ever dreamed of, an insane level of admiration and love oozing from his ever perfect appearance. Yes, Iris had fallen head over heels for a stripper, and as far as his hammered mind knew, he was marrying the man for realsies. "Oh, Beaux...I love you," he gushed to the angel he'd just learned the real name of, raising his hands to cup each side of the man's jaw. And just as skillfully as any romance movie's leading man, he leaned down to claim the lips of his bride...or groom...whichever, really.

Whoever had the chocolates for them to pass out should probably materialize soon to break this up, or else bring out a camera and at least make some jewel off what was about to go down.

[966/1000]

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60728_s
    Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Beaux 16th February 2019, 10:33 pm

Outfit:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ UHlsfgq
    Beaux Phacelia
    As Iris’ lips touched his own, Beaux felt his knees weaken and pulse increase. His mouth was just as the angel remembered, soft with a fierceness that hinted at possibilities if the two were allowed to be alone together. The connection set off fireworks in his head, losing all thought in the sensation. Beaux suddenly felt himself falling over backwards, his balance lost. The angel hit the carpeted floor with a soft thud, taking Iris down with him and his lips never leaving his temporary husband’s. The veil slipped from his silky hair and clattered to the floor.

The sight of two handsome, drunk men making out on the floor must have been uncomfortable for the poor chocolatier girl, who stood awkwardly on the side of the room, trying not to stare. “Why are they taking this marriage so seriously?” she huffed to herself, oblivious to the history they shared and the meaning it held to their imbibed brains. Clearing her throat, the girl stepped forward and glared slightly at the two. “Excuse me sirs, but you have some chocolates to deliver for us. You can finish that later.”

Beaux barely registered her words from up on cloud nine, however a little bit of his responsible side managed to push through his head. He tore himself away from Iris dramatically, wishing secretly that they never had to be apart so he could run his hands over the man's perfect skin. “Come on, my dear. Let’s get this done!” he purred, stroking his unofficial official husband’s beautiful face then peeling himself up off the floor. The angel grabbed ahold of the cart’s handles, steering it to the door and outside in the sunlight. A couple blinks was all it took for his blue hues to get used to the change. Beaux quickly devised the route to Lillian’s Sweets, a quaint little store on the other side of Rose Garden and their delivery destination.

The angel’s thoughts were interrupted by the sudden squeals that came from a group of nearby children. “Look, chocolates!” the lead one cried as the four stampeded towards the cart. “Please can we have some sir? Pleaaaaaaaase?” high pitched voices begged, the children’s pleading eyes boring into Beaux’s soul. “Um…” the angel stammered, at loss for words.

words: 1,400/1,000 ■ job: VDay Event ■ tags: @Esper 
    MADE BY ★STAR OF GS

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60654_s
    Iris
    Iris

Character Sheet

Post by Iris 17th February 2019, 8:18 pm

As he fell to the floor with Beaux, the purest joy Iris had felt in a while warmed him from the toes up. He'd lost track of this beautiful man once, he wasn't about to do it again! His arms curled protectively on each side of the angel, and despite not being innately romantic, he was caught up in a moment of romance. The world melted away and suddenly he had nearly all he wanted out of all humanity. Lingering hints of whatever the pale haired boy had drank mixed with the familiar sweetness that was branded into his memory from the first time they'd encountered each other. The only thing that would've made it better was if his own eyes were present to see it, but that was a battle that continued to wage.

Ugh, the other people in the room were being annoying, though! The lavender haired boy grunted his displeasure at the interruption, but his lover seemed more inclined to heed whatever the words had been. Reluctantly he staggered up off the floor after Beaux. The suave extraterrestrial wasn't usually one to pout, but given just how inebriated he was despite his talent for functioning, he did produce a small one as the chocolatier ruined the mood by being rude. Couldn't she see they had been in the middle of something? Some people paid for this sort of thing!

"Fine. But see if I send you a recording of our honeymoon~" Iris taunted, the amount of sass hinting at his irritation. "It'll be lit, and you just missed your chance." A finger waggle later, he was following the angel with the cart, his usual swagger hiding the drunken stagger in his steps. His hand played lovingly at his husband's (more or less) waist as if all the time between meetings had installed highly attractive magnets between the two mens' skins. Then again, Iris was always handsy.

"Speaking of honeymoon...let's hurry and get to that," he wolfishly grinned, suddenly becoming motivated to get these stupid chocolates delivered...sorta. His expression grew even more impish without warning. "Heh..or...we could keep them and melt them own and--" His suggestion was cut off by beggar children. He frowned in disgust. While he loved humans, children and old people were his least favorites to interact with. At least kids could be cute, but in both cases age affected the size and quality of the eyes, which couldn't keep his attention. "Ey! Go away! Buy them from the chocolate shop once we get there, geez..." he grumbled, his hands palming the kids' faces and shoving them away in various directions into piles of trashbags along the street or into actual trashcans. "GROSS, MISTER!" one small voice echoed from within a half full bin, but Iris only chuckled in dark delight.

Smoothing his shirt back down, as if moving so slightly could have possibly wrinkled it, he turned back to Beaux and the task at hand when he heart a popping noise, then felt something hit him square in the back. "...Ow?" Iris asked in confusion, finding that he hadn't taken too much damage, but it had stung and put a hole in his nice clean shirt! Whirling, he saw a man with what looked like some sort of heart shaped weapon, advancing threateningly. "G-Give me those chocolates!" he cried in desperation, but Iris had no sympathy for the cheap man. Now...what eyes to use on him?

[1555/1000 - WC complete]

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60728_s
    Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Beaux 17th February 2019, 11:19 pm

Outfit:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ UHlsfgq
    Beaux Phacelia
    ”My savior!” Beaux gasped coyly as Iris easily fended off the begging children, “What ever could I do to repay the favor?” A sultry wink of blue eyes was sent at the violet-haired man. He stepped closer, wrapping an arm around his lover's waist. “Maybe on our honeymoon I can-” the popping noise and Iris’ confused exclamation cut his words off. Peering around his husband, the angel noticed a man with a large, heart-shaped bow and a quiver full of heart-tipped arrows. Greedy eyes scoured the cart under Beaux’s hands. The man advanced slowly towards the two, bow raised. “D-don’t make me shoot again! Just give me the chocolates and we won’t have a problem.”

“No, these belong to Lillian’s Sweets!” Beaux protested, stepping between the cart and the man. “Just give them over now,” growled the thief in reply. Pulling the string of his bow back, another arrow was let loose, right at Iris. The angel couldn’t move fast enough to block it. “Oh now you’ve done it, débile. Nobody hurts my husband unless he asks for it!” Anger began to boil inside him, fueled by alcohol and his affections for Iris. Yet another arrow was nocked and with a flip of his silver hair, Beaux decided he had had enough. “Tattoo of Divinity!” he barked, crossing his arms over his chest briefly. Deep crimson tattoo lines began to form over his heart and raced across his skin like fire, visible through the buttons undone at the top of Beaux’s shirt. Across his right eye another appeared, accompanied by a set on his cheek that looked like claw marks. Beneath his feet blossomed a matching red magic circle, spreading out around himself, Iris, and the chocolate cart protectively and preventing the approach of their attacker. “Wings of Cael,” Beaux murmured to himself. Normally stark white wings seemed to ripple as they grew in size and faded to a stormy gray color. Another arrow launched toward the two, but the angel spread his impressive wings out to shield his husband from the mage’s onslaught. Such an extra performance probably wasn’t needed but Beaux was feeling like both impressing and protecting the perfect man behind him. The thought of harm coming to Iris set a fierce rage through his body, adrenaline providing strength and courage where peace normally reigned.

The attacking mage seemed to falter for a second at the angel’s intimidating transformation, but readied himself once more and raised the heart-shaped bow. “You’d better hand those chocolates over! My lady deserves them!”

Cul paresseux! Learn to pay for them like everyone else does.” the angel retorted irately. Not only was this man trying to harm his precious husband, he was a cheap thief as well! Arrows continued to rain down, one slicing Beaux’s bicep and the other lodging in his knee. The angel gasped at the pain then tore the arrow from his leg, trying to ignore the blood dripping down and ruining his expensive clothing. With a few flaps of his massive gray wings, the angel began to stir the air around them. Picking up speed, the wind collected dust and debris from the street. Gusts buffeted the offending archer, disturbing his balance and preventing any more arrows from being shot towards the husbands. Beaux beat his wings faster and with each flap, the man began to take damage. Dust scourged his skin as he turned his back from the harsh air, causing the man to cry out. The angel slowed his attack and let his wings rest, then turned to Iris behind him. “Do you want to add anything, mon amour?

words: 1,623/1,000 ■ job: VDay Event ■ tags: @Esper 
    MADE BY ★STAR OF GS

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60654_s
    Iris
    Iris

Character Sheet

Post by Iris 20th February 2019, 1:45 am

"Yeah, I think I'll give him some extra motivation to get his wallet out, if his lady love is so important~" Iris purred to his magnificent boo, quite taken aback by his glorious transformation. Perhaps in a different circumstance he'd have forgotten all about the chocolates and let the thief have them just to take his lover here and now, but alas. It wasn't in the cards. Though the look on his face was far from the image of calm the tone projected, it was clear Iris had become quite serious. His Beautiful Beaux had taken ugly damage from those stupid arrows, all because this man was too cheap to do a holiday about love up right. The would-be thief was ugly too, which didn't help. The space dust being would rather see all the unbeautiful wiped from the earth so it could no longer tarnish the human race, but that was a matter for another day. Right now, he just wanted to get these chocolates where they were supposed to go so he could ravish his husband like he deserved to be.

To go with the dangerous frown on his face, those lovely lilac hues he usually sported switched out with a vivid pair of crimson ones, and soon it became evident why. They began to glow as he trained them on the offender with that annoying heart-shaped bow and arrow? What, did he think himself some sort of cupid? Nah, cupid stood for love, and love wasn't being a cheap butt who couldn't be bothered to spoil a lover. Before the man could recover fully from Beaux's angelic attack, Iris was firing a volley of laser beams from his eyes, and while some missed and caused damage to the surrounding area, some hit home and finished off the scum who dared harm his husband. The bow clattered to the ground and he crumpled, leading a watery eyed Iris to turn to Beaux and symbolically dust off his hands. Wow, those lasers kinda burned!

"Shall we move on?" Iris asked, his smile making a triumphant return as hands came up to wipe at his eyes. "The sooner we finish this, the quicker I can, you know...bandage your wounds~" he chuckled, worrying a bit over the damage his partner had taken. Hopefully it wasn't too bad. If it was, he'd leave this chocolate right here and now to remedy it!

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60728_s
    Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Beaux 23rd February 2019, 11:27 pm

Outfit:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ UHlsfgq
    Beaux Phacelia
    ”Yes please, bandage my wounds da-Iris,” Beaux purred. Reminded of the wounds he had sustained, the angel eyed the cuts on his shoulder and knee. Neither one seemed to be bleeding too badly, and he could barely feel the pain through his drunken haze. He gave a huge pout at the bloodstains on his crisp white shirt. “I really liked this outfit…”

“Guess I’ll just have to remove this shirt since it’s ruined,” Beaux added, turning to Iris and winking as his hands delicately started to undo the buttons. “Doesn’t this remind you of the old days, darling?” he asked with a cheeky smirk. The bloody shirt fell to the ground as the angel shrugged it off his pale shoulders. Pink suspenders once positioned neatly on his shoulders now hung from the waistband of his pants. Magical crimson tattoos still resided on his chest, a stark comparison to his skin.

“Now let’s get going! I want to go on our honeymoon!” he chirped, as if nothing had happened and he wasn’t currently bloody and shirtless. Beaux pulled both his husband and the chocolate cart behind him, powering forward with wings lazily tucked halfway in. Pedestrians on the street gave the duo strange glances, but all he could see was the path ahead. Winding streets passed by in what seemed like a blink. Beaux couldn’t be happier! He was on a job with his new husband, it was nearly Valentine’s Day, and the sun was shining. What could be better? The imbibed angel even attempted to skip part of the way.

Turning another corner, baby blues caught sight of a dainty building ahead. Painted with pastel yellows, pinks, and purples, the building stood out from the earthy tones of others nearby. It was a pleasant sight. A sign on the top read Lillian’s Sweets with a drawing of a pink cupcake next to it. “We made it, mon mari! Beaux sighed. Before he could continue his trajectory to the shop, a strange whizzing sound stopped him. In a split second it became louder and louder. With a clang, a red object shot from the sky and lodged directly into the chocolate cart, nearly cutting through the metal handle. The sound startled Beaux, who jumped into Iris’ arms in fright. “W-what was that?” he gasped, clinging to the ocular mage.

words: 2,011/1,000 ■ job: VDay Event ■ tags: @Esper 
    MADE BY ★STAR OF GS

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60654_s
    Iris
    Iris

Character Sheet

Post by Iris 25th February 2019, 3:41 am

While Beaux might have momentarily mourned his beloved shirt, Iris was more than pleased with the upgrade. Bare was beautiful and he was more than pleased to support his now half naked favorite stripper. The revelation of more flesh only ignited increasingly naughtier thoughts in his buzzed brain, spurring him onward in their task. He was more than happy to be toted along on such a mundane mission if it meant he could get to his reward later. To be honest, if the chaotic "villain" had been any less drunk, he'd have huffed a casual "screw it" to the whole situation, though decidedly more suggestive in one version over the other...

Doing a wonderful job of not appearing physically drunk, his hurried feet only deviated from the straight line every so often, and probably from trying to sneak kisses and touches from the husband he wanted for all of time. However, he was growing impatient. Just how long was the road through town to whoever's shop this was? The details weren't clear in his mind because he'd never absorbed them to begin with. This was just an annoying formality before the good stuff could commence, but Iris could only behave and wait so long! Hadn't their time apart been quite enough waiting? Valentine's Day or not, there was some love to be focusing on here.

Finally his lover cried the most-- no, probably tenth most anticipated exclamation the ocular mage had been dying to hear. They made it! Lavender eyes fell on the colorful awning and candy hued bricks, and somehow his pace quickened even more. This was the finish line! If they could just get the cart inside, he and the angel could rush off into newlywed bliss. He had some wounds to tend while hopefully Beaux caused him some delicious ones of his own--

The thought was interrupted by a clang and the weight of his winged babe in his arms. Beaux's question was met by what was dangerously close to a pissed off Iris's voice. "Someone who's about to have a very bad day," he quipped, eyes darting around for the source.

"I!"

The lone emphatic syllable rang and bounced off the closely build structures, obscuring the location. Somehow another red projectile was lobbed, seemingly bending impossibly around obstacles to whiz passed both men's faces.

"HATE!"

Oh, so this was a manifesto. There was a rustling from the left, which Iris turned his head toward. Putting Beaux down and standing protectively in front of the hammered angel, the dark mage waited for the last foe to appear.

"LOOOOOOOOVE!"

A battle cry as the boss appeared! Despite his large size, a behemoth of a man jumped down from a building above, volleying a barrage of broken hearted knives at them. Iris was a shallow man. It was no secret. Even as his red eyes retook their places in his sockets and turned him into a human shield bathed in a red-laser glow of protection, his face cringed with displeasure. Behemoth made it sound like the man was a luchador or some sort of strongman. No, this was someone Iris was certain no one could possibly love. It was like white glue paste and a human bouncy ball had a child and forced it to wear mandles with socks and button up dragon-print shirts. Was that a mullet he spied? Clearly affirmed by his proclamation earlier, this poor, hideous soul had never felt the amorous touch of another human being, and this blamed it all on the cruel mistress, Lady Love.

"I hardly think love is to blame for your loneliness, oof," Iris groaned, unable to take looking at this disgusting example of a person any longer. Bending around Beaux to give the cart a push through the chocolate shoppe's doors, he turned back to the enraged ball of flesh. And thus, the dance finale was upon them.

As ugly over there fancied himself some sort of ninja and began running sideways with his arms flailing behind his back, the ocular mage decided to change things up. This was supposed to introduce a thing where you marry someone and can use one of their spells, right? Well, for all this enemy's ugly, wouldn't Iris make one dang sexy angel? Keeping his eyes on uggo, the lilac haired man reached out with his mind and mana and felt for whatever magic Beaux might have...and surprisingly he felt it give into him easily. "Wings of Nosoi," he whispered, his own lovely shirt being torn to shreds as gorgeous wings of deep obsidian manifested and stretched gloriously from his back. Strength rushed through him as they flapped, and though they felt sinister and dark, they were absolutely stunning.

Before Iris could get too wrapped up in the beauty of his borrowed appendages, Mr. Anti-Love stopped his ridiculous running and produced more broken heart knives between his fingers. Just as he threw them, Iris's wings flapped harshly forward and unleashed a hellacious flurry of blade feathers at the Valentine's Day Hater, and it seemed they would trade attacks. His own feathers downed most of the blades thrown, though one did sneak through and lodge shallowly in his abdomen. The pain sent a quiver up his spine, but the dizziness that followed was rather unwelcome. Now he staggered like the drunk he was, growing a bit bewildered. Did he take down the foe? Was Beaux alright? And what was that stampede sound?

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60728_s
    Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Beaux 25th February 2019, 9:24 pm

Outfit:

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ UHlsfgq
    Beaux Phacelia
    The sight and sensation of Iris using Beaux’s magic was stunning. Pitch black wings manifesting from his back looked like they belonged to the ocular mage in the first place. Ebony complemented his violet hair and complexion perfectly. The angel was starstruck. All his imbibed brain could focus on was his glorious husband, as if there was a little person in his brain running in circles chanting “Iris! Iris!” over and over.

A nasty wet thump reached Beaux’s sensitive ears from the knife that lodged in his companion’s torso. His eyes widened and brow furrowed with concern as he rushed over to Iris. Mon amour, are you alright?” he gasped, steadying the beautiful man as he staggered and reeled from the apparent dizzying effects of the knife. The angel lowered his discombobulated partner to the ground, hovering over him with love and concern pouring through his body. “I’ll get you bandaged up, don't worry! We could get a hotel and have our honeymoon after you recover. I promise you that~”

Horrible gurgling chuckles came from behind him. Beaux whipped around to see the disgusting man laughing at his husband’s injuries. Subconsciously, the angel poured his love, anger, and mana into the marriage connection between the two, feeling around for the right spell to borrow from his beloved. Locking onto one, he initiated the requip and felt the strangest sensation as his eyes began to change. Once baby blue, his irises were now a stark coral. Beaux felt a humming sensation in his vocal chords. He cleared his throat and the sound echoed throughout the street, reverberating at a high volume. With a deep breath he focused on the ugly dude before him. Pale hands gently covered Iris’ ears.

BEGONE THOT! Beaux yelled. The sound caused immense pressure on even his own ears, so he could only imagine the pain that his enemy was in. The man squealed in pain, not unlike a pig, and covered his hurting ears. His probably smelly feet carried him away, dropping broken heart daggers in the process. The angel returned to caressing his boo while he recovered, smoothing out purple locks and returning them to their pristine places.

A rumbling that he hadn’t noticed before continued to get louder and louder, unnerving Beaux. Soon screams and excited cries added to the mix. Shouts of “I need those chocolates!” and “No, they’re mine!” rose above the din. Before he knew it, the angel was facing a massive crowd of people stampeding towards the sweets shop. They shoved and jostled and punched, everyone fighting to get to the front of the crowd. The angel panicked, mind racing as well as it could to find a solution for his and Iris’ safety. “Please stop!” he cried, the coral eyes currently donned turning his voice into a sweet and gentle sound. His plea echoed around pleasantly, instantly sending nearby lunatics into a slumber as they fell in place. However, his slumber song wasn’t enough to stop the bulk of the crowd, Beaux braced himself as the impact came, shielding and clinging to his husband the best he could. Fists, knees, and shoes pummeled him to the ground, a nonstop sensation of pain. Feathers snapped away from his wings. In the fray someone kicked his hand hard enough that he was forced to let go of his lover. Try as he might, the angel could not shove his way against the flow of the crowd to once more grasp Iris’ hand. The barrage continued, knocking Beaux further and further away. “Iris!” he sobbed as the last view of violet hair disappeared. Dizzied by the pain and his still drunken state, the angel didn’t notice his eyes returning to normal. He didn’t realize how far the stampede had carried him. He didn’t know that he now lay pathetically in a musty alleyway, covered in grime, blood, and bruises. All he knew was confusion and sleep.

words: 2,664/1,000 ■ job: VDay Event ■ tags: @Esper 
    MADE BY ★STAR OF GS

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60654_s
    Iris
    Iris

Character Sheet

Post by Iris 26th February 2019, 11:35 pm

Even though his mind was muddled by the knife's effect and too much drink, Iris did manage to feel overwhelming panic. Not because there was a blade sticking out of him, no, that wasn't the most unwelcome feeling for the masochistic man. Instead it was that the crowd trampling them. Not for his own sake, since he enjoyed a nice trampling, but for his precious angel Beaux who probably did not. He could hear the vocalizations of pain and fear as his name was called, and he called his husband's in return. His body wasn't responding to his commands, even as the silky black wings receded and left him normal once more. They clung to each other as long as they could, but frenzied last minute Valentine's Day shoppers would prove much to strong, selfish feet and rude elbows prying them apart like a nail from a plank and flinging them in different directions! Iris was sure he felt his heart breaking in ways he didn't know it could, as an intense but futile "Beaux!" echoed out over the crowd.

Somehow he was sent tumbling, or maybe he eventually got to his feet and just lacked any sort of sense of balance, orientation, and direction. However the movement happened, despite his best efforts to get back to the last place he saw his silver haired saint he desperately wanted to save, the cruelty of fate carried him further away into a foreboding dark alley in the opposite direction. It was here the amethyst man succumbed to his current state, the darkness and forgetfulness rising up to wrap his mind in its own caring embrace in celebration of the holiday for love. Whenever he eventually awoke from being literally passed out in a drain pipe, the blissful moments with his love would simply feel like a fuzzy, wonderful dream with pieces missing. Prince Charming would be clutching only pieces of the puzzle he still longed to solve, only possessing a lingering hint that his true love's name started with a 'Buh' sound and a pristine ivory feather to serve as the glass slipper left behind.

[wc far exceeded/ all enemies defeated/ the end]

☆ It's ChocLIT ☆ 60728_s

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:13 pm