Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pervy Sage

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Position : None
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Pervy Sage Empty Pervy Sage

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 9th February 2019, 11:02 pm

Free Form B  3500 Minimum

Page 32, 794

Once again, Indra had returned to Hosenka. Though he had left his life in Midi behind for many reasons, with the occasional return to his new master, Koryu's home-- he felt moments to return to the calm, peaceful atmosphere of his home. He was lucky someone in Fiore understood that culture and enjoyed finding a place he could call a home away from home-- next to the guild hall in Ace of Spades. There were plenty of places to go-- eat at one of the eastern sushi bars, the exotic gardens, the pleasant hot springs-- it was paradise for Indra as he took in the rich culture.

It also was a fun place to revisit every so often as Indra had some fond memories here. It was a place for him to easily relax after training or work, so he would want to come there as often as he could. But one thing was also a benefit-- it was where he and Kage met. After the little furball tried to steal stuff from them that Indra caught him. Despite that rocky meeting, he wanted to be Indra's apprentice, which was hard to say no to an Exceed.

it was an early evening as Indra was at a new hot springs location-- since the last time he was at one, he sort of trashed it trying to catch Kage. After the long trial and the clash with his 'brother' , it left a lot on his mind. He knew he was an orphan and was found at the monastery, but he soon learned he was part of a ninja clan, which was obscure in Midi. And while he did rebel and abandon the monastery for a better life-- Indra couldn't help but feel that void in his chest. Even though he had never been so powerful up till now.

He sat in the steep waters of the relaxing hot springs now, the hot water up to his chest near his Sabertooth tattoo that had been placed over his heart. He had more questions and interest to know more, but at the same time -- his brother was his enemy too. He didn't know how to run this in his head, or what to say to anyone else. Even Tailong or Koryu when he would return to Sabertooth.

He heard the soft bubbling next to him and he looked beside him. Out of the water popped up Kage in his smaller Exceed form. He had a small washcloth over his head as he floated about the water-- both their clothing now safe in the men's changing room.

"Mrew...." Kage purred as he blew out bubbles from where he soaked and rose up to let himself breathe. "We should do this more often. A hot bath after a long mission. "

"Yeah, especially when one doesn't have to chase around a certain feline thief trying to steal their shit," Indra replied with a not-so-subtle hint at Kage for doing just that last time he was there.

Kage nearly fell into the deeper part of the pool as he looked up at Indra crossly. "Come on! I was only trying to train. Its not like there is a ninja academy I could join, ya know! You're not still mad at me over that, are you?" he growled.

"No, no..." Indra replied, splashing Kage a bit with a toss of his hand in the water. "Don't get your whiskers in a knot..."

Kage let it go as he shook his head, scattering some water everywhere. Indra would have thought Kage as an Exceed would hate water, but it seemed that the tiger-exceed enjoyed the water every so often.

As Indra tried to lose himself in the water, he could only think about the things he saw in his last mission with his brother. After the bath, he probably should get a drink-- and see if he can let off some steam with some girl if he had the luxury. Though a thought did cross his mind. The bath was separated by a thin, but tall bamboo wall. Since his clash with his former clansmen-- Itachi, he had awakened a new power he had been trying to control. The Lightning Dragon's Heaven's Eye-- or as he called it the Rairyu Tengan. He had only been able to use it in high-stress situations, but when he did, his eyes literally transformed into a new shape and allowed him to see things normally impossible. Able to see the 'bioelectricity' in other people and surroundings, able to see through illusion magic, but a more fun benefit-- able to use X-ray vision to see through objects.

An almost wicked grin crossed his face as he glanced at the wall, wondering what was going on there.

Before he could attempt to focus, to allow his eyes to change-- Kage let out a soft little meow in curiosity. "Sensei, do you hear that? " Kage asked.

Admittingly, Indra had been trying so hard to focus and relax, his sense of hearing had gone down a bit-- which was a welcomed surprise. But now aware, he could soon hear things easier. The guests inside the resort, splashing of the other bathers in the other bath, which he liked to hear, but more interesting, was a snicker behind him. He glanced back to the woods which boarded the baths, sensing another presence. Someone was back in the trees, well out of sight and probably further nearer to the woman's bath.

Indra felt the urge to grumble-- having thought he was the only man in the bath now but somehow he had missed this one.

"Should we check it out?" Kage asked.

A grumble escaped Indra as he slowly rose out of the water. "Damnit Kage..." he swore, but soon went to get his kimono so he could check.

WC: 1045

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Pervy Sage Empty Re: Pervy Sage

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 10th February 2019, 10:34 am

Indra and Kage had gone back to the changing room to just toss on their robes that were given at the resort. Once they had that, Indra made his way back out from the baths and into the wooded area of the back of the baths. The forest was thick and well shrouded by leaves, bushes, and bamboo. However, Indra and his senses could easily track the target. He could hear him rustle in the woods-- and smell the scent of another person nearby, even with the steam of the hot springs nearby. He soon could sense it-- the target being roughly 50 meters away near the vicinity of the woman's baths.

Of course, Kage acted more like a tracker even though he lacked the talent to hear and smell as sharply-- for now anyway. Like a child playing the role, he glanced at the ground and traced it with a paw. "This way..." Kage said and made his way towards the target.

Indra would have scolded the cat but decided to let him have this one. He wouldn't of admit it, but he was starting to grow fond of this ninja Exceed.

They soon made it through the bamboo as quietly as possible, till they also saw the end of the 'wall' that divided the bathing area. Now curious, Indra could soon see the shadow of the person-- their back turned towards them as he looked at the 'view' open from that side of the forest.

"Oooh, what a view..." he chuckled to himself.

Both Indra and Kage stopped at the comment of the man they saw there. The person was, indeed, a man with very long, spiky white hair. He was dressed in a similar Midian design of a grey-short kimono cut to the waist, and long pants. He wore sandals as he hunched low to the ground. From there, he had a high view over a rock to look at the women's bath without being seen or bothered... till now.

"Oooooh, very very nice," he chuckled to himself, "Such soft round ...*mumbles* .... That's it doesn't be shy..." he said, looking through something.

Indra felt as if he had been slapped by a fish from the lead up to find just some old guy peeping at the ladies. It seemed that Kage felt the same way, expecting some big bad stalking in the woods but only found a non threatening person.

"Definately not what we expected... huh?" Kage whispered softly as the guy went on.

A twitch formed on Indra's brow as he tried to describe his reaction to the situation. "Yeah... kind of makes me wish we DIDN'T find him... at least he wasn't spying on us..." he said.

It was then that their soft conversation had reached his ears--- and caused the white haired man to turn and glance at them. He paused for a moment, recognizing the man and his Exceed companion... before he jumped up and waved a hand out as if to halt them. "GHA! Hold on-- Its not what it looks like!" he said quickly.

"You mean, besides peeping at the woman's baths? Have you no shame?" Indra asked.

There was a muffled chuckle beside him. Indra glanced down to see Kage stifle a laugh with his paw, something making the cat laugh at what Indra said. He just glared at the cat-- then back to the man.

WC: 588

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 10th February 2019, 4:19 pm

He got why Kage got a laugh-- Indra was a self-admitted ladies man and probably didn't judge the man as half as bad as he seemed. Still there was one who could show some restraint or tact to having simple male curiousity and not resort to the cliche of a man staking out somewhere with a telescope. All the more evident since he had one in his hand.

As Kage recovered from his laughting fit-- he knew why. He was also shameless, esp since he would go around showing off his body or boasting his power. He too was shameless. Still, again-- the cliche was clear with this guy.

"I'm no pervert. I will have you know I am nothing short but a man seeking out the world for inspiration and beauty!" he defended, his eyes wide with alarm to have been caught.

Indra rubbed the back of his neck, not having wanted to get out of the hot springs this early. "Look, we had a long day and the last thing we want to think about is someone up to no good behind our backs. Literally. Can't you find somewhere else...? " he asked.

"Ha, like I will let a few whipper snappers like you ruin my fun-- er i mean research!" he countered not-so-swiftly. "Besides, I am in the midst of a big project. And that requires research."

Kage tilted his head and his whiskers twitched. "Research?" he asked.

A smug smirk came over the man's face as he reached into the inner pocket of his coat. "You see, my name is Jiriaya . I'm a novelist. I travel far and wide throughout Earthland writing great works of literature-- like this!" he exclaimed as he pulled out a book with a rather stand-out graphic cover of bold colors symbols and big letters saying "Make-Out Tactics."

Kage's face twisted with curiosity as he looked at the book. "Wait a minute... Where have I seen that book before...? GREOW!" he jumped as he remembered from the last job-- the book they were asked to retrieve from Indra's brother. They had stolen the book from the client-- which was exactly the same book the man now held. The cat's fur stood on end as he remembered the filthy page he read that was seared into his little cat mind. "That's the same book that rich snob wanted us to bring back. You wrote that thing?" Kage demanded.

However, despite the angry ton from the cat, Jiraiya simple smiled at the recognition. "Yes! I see you know it!" he said with a pleased tone. "I'm famous and its not even in paperback yet." he snickered.

"You call that piece of garbage a novel?" Kage growled, his dark face starting to turn red. Indra just let the cat fume, clearly him being the one more motivated to catch the old man in the act. "Research my tail. You just want an excuse to peek at girls in the hottu---bmrrrumth!"

The man was quick to move as he reached to Kage, wrapped an arm around him and muffled his mouth with his hand. "Will you keep quiet. They spot me and I will never get the divine inspiration i need for my work."

Indra just rolled his eyes, not wanting to know just what got this guy going as he muffled Kage. After a bit of struggling, Kage wiggled out of the man's hold and jumped back.

The mild sounds caused some disrutption however as they heard the voices of the bathers.

"Hey, did you hear something? Like a cat's meow?" a woman asked.

"I didn't hear anything..." another said,

"We are near the forest. Don't worry."

"Yeah... I guess. Do you need help scrubbing your back."

The mention of the girls scrubbing one another's backs made the man almost bleed from his nose instantly as he turned to the direction of the bath. "Shhh, okay-- you two get out of here. This is my spot for research and I'm not about to share so scram." he said as he turned back to his perch. "Ooooh... yeah.... hehehe..."

Indra and Kage were at a stand still as they glanced at one another. But Indra had his own ideas. While Kage, noble as he was, Indra was still a pervy individual himself. This was a good time for him to use his own power as he focused and tried to trigger his eyes. He closed his eyes, focused on the energy within his eyes and slowly opened. Now he could see as his eyes irises were now a yellow with a lightning-like shape iris to allow him to see. He easily penetrated the shroud of the bamboo and the wall to see the steam and the women now enjoying themselves... some more intimately than others.

"Sure kick us out, if you insist... though I guess if we gotta go we might as well tell the resort staff of your little outpost here..." Indra toyed, trying to get a rise out of the man.

Naturally, Jiraiya flinched and glanced back at them. He raised his brow, though now curious to see the change in Indra's eyes. It didn't take him long to get what Indra was talking about as he considered the man. "Eh alright... just don't ruin the mood, got it. And if I get real lucky, you better scram. " he said.

Kage looked suprised as he turned his head from Jiraia and Indra. "I can't believe I am hearing this. Come on, Indra. I know you aren't that bad." Kage complained, his tail now moving in twitches in annoyance. He didn't really want to consider that his own master would condone the creepy behavior of the pervy ninja-like novelist.

WC: 1007

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 10th February 2019, 10:11 pm

The puckish side of Indra couldn't help but tease the cat as he leaned down and placed a hand on the cat's back. "Really? Cause I remember a little instance with a certain woman who you were more than willing to show off his ninja skills to in more ways than one. What was her name, again? Oh right, Kessicia? " Indra reminded Kage, specifically how things evolved that night that made the tiger not only embarrassed by 'mature' a bit.

The Tiger Exceed quickly blushed-- showing well beyond his black fur. "T-that was different. She was sweet and cuddly. That's not the same as spying on them. " Kage protested, waving his paws around. If he got serious, Kage could of more than put up a fight in his battle form-- but he kept in his normal Exceed size, mostly to conserve and restore his magic. "That was completely different."

Indra smiled broadly as he patted his friend on the head. "Don't be shy, Kage. We all know that you are the 'cats meow' like you boast, right?" he teased.

"Keep it down, won't you?" The Pervy guy said as he looked through his telescope.

The Exceed shook his head angrily and pulled away from Indra's pat. "Alright-- that's enough. Hand over that spyglass you PERVY Writer!" the Exceed said and jumped up to grab a hold of the item. However, the two quickly began to enter a fight. Kage would jump for the scope while the Pervy Sage attempted to hold it away. If this kept up the people below would notice.

So much for being a stealthy ninja.

"Why you little hairball! Let go-- I outta bathe you in boiling oil you pest!" he fumed, trying to shake the cat away. Kage had soon gotten hold of the scope but was now thrown around by Jirayia's strength. For an old guy, he appeared to be strong. For the time being Indra kept his distance, not getting involved and a bit focus on developing his new eye magic-- watching the ladies as they rose softly from the water.

"Give me that you Pervy Writer. Don't make me go shinobi on your butt!" Kage growled, and soon did an unexpected move by giving a small bite to the guy's hand.

He yelped-- which soon could be heard. At first, the women would soon notice and caused an air of alarm among both Jiariya and Indra. In the heat of the moment and to dislodge Kage from his arm, Jiraiya wound his arm back and threw Kage away with all his might. The toss dislodged the cat from his arm and sent him flying away with a cat-like yell.

At first, Indra was pissed that the pervy writer had thrown his friend and would of went to punch him-- but he soon saw as the cat tried to flip in the air. His eyes could see him through the trees-- as if he was trying to fly, but entered a downward descent. However, he was heading for somewhere with a relatively soft 'landing'.

SPLASH!!

The sound came quickly with Kage's splash with the pool, the throw too fast for the little Exceed to cast Aera to fly up. After a few seconds, the cat popped his head out of the water with a gasp and shook his head. "Why that no-good jerk! I when I find that per---" the cat stopped as he looked around.

As 'luck' would have it, Kage had made a cannon ball right in the middle of the women's baths, many of the girls startled and looking at him with alarm and concern to what happened. His breath left him as he couldn't say anything more, the gazes of the pretty much naked women gazing at him. Despite steam and water, it left plenty to his imagination as he was now among them and completely surrounded by them-- if they were to get brutal for interrupting their bath.

"Um... " Kage hesitated, feeling even warmer despite the hot water he was in. Figuratively and literally... He ducked his head a little to hide in the water. "I-I'm sorry, ladies. I didn't mean to interrupt you..."

Before he could hide in the water-- one of the girls grabbed him...

... and pulled him into her chest. "Daww, look at the cute kitty!" The rather abrupt reaction and embrace made Kage almost catatonic. From where they hid, Indra and Jiraiya too were baffled as Kage soon found himself among the ladies and was the center of their attention. Shock turned to amusement and adoration as the cat was petted and hugged by the girls.

"Aww, what sort of horrible thing would toss a cat into the air like that? Poor thing." One woman said kindly. "Are you hurt?"

"Oh, he is so soft and fluffy. Hello there, cutie," another woman said.

"He is just too cute. I'd love to take him home with me."

The praise was starting to overheat Kage as he was held now in one of the woman's arms-- his head resting right upon her generous... 'curls'. From where Indra was, he heard everything-- including the unmistakable sound of the Exceed's purring.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me..." Indra said with a mild laugh, part jealous and amused at the same time that once again Kage's cat-like appearance got him to score with all the ladies. "I just hate it when he steals my thunder."

The Pervy Writer was more upset than Indra was as he almost bent his spyglass in his hands. "That damn cat... I don't believe this...'" he said, tears rolling down his face in disappointment.

From in the Bath, Kage was cuddled, rubbed down by the ladies and held snugly against their chests like a pet cat. Normally, Kage hated being treated like a pet cat-- but sometimes it paid off. "Mrow... It's good to be an Exceed sometimes..." he purred happily to himself as he enjoyed the female attention.

END.

WC: 1059.

TWC: 3,699

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:36 pm