Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unexpected betrothal [Aven]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

An unexpected betrothal [Aven] Empty An unexpected betrothal [Aven]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th February 2019, 11:26 am

Nessa arrived at the Chocolate Factory in the late morning, she had gotten the call for the last minute need for a delivery to be made and hadn't been able to locate anyone to assign it too at the guild. Everyone was busy out on jobs or just hadn't gotten to the guild yet. So she had ordered the wisp to hand the job to the first available person to arrive and send them down to Rose Garden to join her. It wasn't long before she arrived, turning up at the chocolate warehouse. She looked around, the place was fairly busy, she could see why they applied for help. The few people they were running around, were running around like headless chickens. It seemed they were pretty behind. She approached a girl with blonde hair, tapping her on the shoulder before she could rush away.

"Sorry excuse me, My names Nessa Lux, I'm a mage from Fairy Tail. I understand you need help with a delivery." She said, the girl turned, eyes wide, she looked exhausted. "Oh thank goodness, yes, okay. Um, do you have your partner with you?" She asked, her voice filled with relief. Nessa smiled, glad to be able to relieve some of their stress. "Not yet, my guild should be sending someone over shortly." She explained, the girl nod. Speaking into a headset, she requested some paperwork be brought over. After a few moments, a man rushed over with a clipboard full of documents.

"Hello there, thank you for coming today. If you don't mind taking a look at this agreement we can prepare you." Nessa frowned, wondering what exactly he meant. She took the clipboard, her eye skimming over the paperwork. Slowly her eyes widened.

"What?!" She said looking up, "There has to be a mistake, this contract states that you expect me to get married?" She said, her voice filled with disbelief.

WC: 319 / 100

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An unexpected betrothal [Aven] 60582_s

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,644,378

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Circle Magic.
    Second Magic: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Magic: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

An unexpected betrothal [Aven] Empty Re: An unexpected betrothal [Aven]

Post by Aven Alveron 14th February 2019, 5:05 pm

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... Aven's mind was racing in several different directions as he hid behind a nearby stack of crates, leaning heavily against the hard wood. There was no way he wasn't in a dream at the moment, but the frantic thump of his heart against his rib cage insisted otherwise. When he'd followed Nessa's starlight wisp to the job site, he hadn't expected anything like this! The two of them were going to have to get married? What kind of sick, twisted job was this, toying with his feelings so callously? The young wizard held his hand over the rapid beat in his chest, as though constricting it would calm the overexcited organ. To no avail, of course: visions of standing on an alter next to Nessa flashed through his mind, as their families sat in the pews, watching with baited breath as the two of them leaned in to press their lips together...

Aven shook himself out of the fantasy, trying desperately to calm himself. A bright, red flush had overtaken his features, and he found no escape in his obviously overactive imagination. A round of slow, deep breaths, and he managed to at least stand on his own weight again, though the cherry hue of his cheeks refused to recede. He stepped out, and made his way over to Nessa and the employer, giving a short wave in greeting; it was all he could manage. "S-so, what's the job?" The stutter was embarrassing enough, but something told him it was the least of his current worries.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An unexpected betrothal [Aven] Aven_Sig
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 18th February 2019, 8:53 am

Nessa looked over at Aven as he approached, she offered him a smile. As if this wasn't awkward enough already, there was still the lingering secret. the secret that seemed to be growing even more harder to confess. It had been so long since she'd found out about his feelings for her, and she'd had so many opportunities to tell him but she hadn't. For one reason or another, she just couldn't bring herself to say it. The guilt was getting to her, she knew what she did was wrong but at this point she just felt lost. How could she fix it, when it could been so long. She sighed, she would tell him, just not until she had the right time. When that time come, she knew she just had to accept the consequences. Hopefully Aven would forgive her for keeping her knowledge of his secret hidden from him for so long. If he didn't well, she didn't want to bare thinking about that.

"Hey Aven, it's seems there's a contractual mistake in the paperwork,"

"It's not a mistake Miss, the job doesn't just require delivery and distribution of the chocolates, but we were also in need of individuals to test our new marital binding system. It allows for couples to use elements of each others magic, however it's sort of still in the works. So we sent a request out for mages to try it out for us, it's just a temporary binding and won't last longer than a few hours." Nessa blinked, so they were actually expected them to get married, for the sake of testing a prototype. Nessa glanced at Aven, her face momentarily blank. Inside her mind, her thoughts were practically whirling around in chaos. Her dreams of walking down the aisle in a pretty white dress, saying I do to her future husband, shattered in a moment. As she awkwardly stood here across from Aven, not that Aven wouldn't be a good husband prospect but that didn't mean Nessa was ready to marry him. She wasn't even sure how she felt about his feelings for her, her head was in such a jumble. Not to mention her father was going to be furious. How could she possibly get married for such a simple reason? But then, if she said no, that would look bad on her guild. She wouldn't be letting Sorano down, Sorano who obviously approved this job knowing that her members would require to get married. Nessa laughed nervously,

"Guess I missed the fine print, ha ha..." She said looking at Aven, trying to gage his reaction to the matter.

WC: 440
    Total: 759 / 1000

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 25th February 2019, 12:28 pm

Unbeknownst to Nessa, Aven's head was swimming just as heavily with possibilities. At the very least, the contract wasn't an official marriage, and the flush in his cheeks slowly calmed. Taking it's place was the consideration of an opportunity, one conveniently created by the happenstance: perhaps, this was the perfect situation to tell Nessa how he really felt? The setting was right, and it was likely that, as friends, they'd be trying to laugh the whole thing off while doing the job, albeit between testing the magic sharing system that seemed pivotal to the operation. Surely, there would be a good spot for him to get serious for a moment, and lay bare his feelings.

How would he do it, though; what should he say, to not make it awkward? Aviel had given him some advice, a few weeks back, before the latter had left to begin laying the groundwork for his own ventures. "Aven, women are like water: they're always moving, changing, molding the world around them to their paths. You can either try to contain them, building walls and barriers to stop the flow, or you can travel with them downstream, to see where the river leads." He was still working out everything Aviel was getting at, but there was one thing he'd learned from speaking to his silver-tongued ancestor: no matter what Aven did, or how much time passed, he'd never be perfect. The best he could do was take his chances, and hope that he could ride the ensuing wave.

Aven gave a small laugh, refocusing on the present. "Well, neither of us are lawyers, that's for sure. If it's only going to be temporary, I don't see why we could help them test their system. For the guild, right?" He glanced to Nessa for confirmation, leaving it up to her. This was the first step in a risky dance, and stepping on her toes from the get-go would be a terrible start. His next move... well, gearing conversation towards a more lighthearted jaunt would be best, his instincts told him. It was strange, going by his gut, but it was really all he had at this point: a strategist, he may have been, but predicting women was far beyond his expertise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 400.]
    [Word Count Total: 669/1000.]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 25th February 2019, 12:59 pm

Nessa staed at Aven intently, trying to work out some semblance of what he was thinking. It may have not been as awkward a situation had it not been for the fact that she knew about his feelings for her. But how was she supposed to handle it? Refuse profusely and risk hurting his feelings, or agree and risk leading him on and making things worse. She didn't know, how was suppose to know, then again, maybe it would help clarify her own thoughts. Pretending to be in a ...romantic companionship with Aven. I guess it might help... She didn't know, her thoughts were in such a disarray. Then Aven spoke, he seemed so nonchalant about it, much calmer than she was. Maybe she had misinterpreted the note. She smiled, In that case...

"Sure, for the guild." She agreed, hoping this wasn't a mistake. She looked at the guy, "Can we keep it as un-authentic as possible though, like I don't want any dresses or ceremonies or anything, I'd rather the first time I wear a wedding dress be for the real thing." She said with a casual laugh, she was sure Aven wouldn't mind such a request, the less 'real' this felt, the easier it would be for them to do the job.

"Uh... I guess that's fine Miss, lemme just call the Minister and we'll get this over quickly." The man with the form scurried off, returning after a few moments with a man who well...looked pretty much like a Minister would.

"I am Father Thomas, and I'll be marrying you today. I presume I have both..."He looked at his forms, "Miss Lux and a Mr Alveron present." Nessa nodded, "Normally we would ask that we create a more official setting for this, however due to your request, I shall keep this official as possible. We've already receive... a fair few complaints about the procedure already." Nessa arched a brow, well that didn't surprise her. "Please hold hands." Nessa looked at Aven for a moment, Umm..., she was considering protesting but as she glanced at Father Thomas, who was staring her down with a look that told her he had just about enough of complaints. She quickly took Aven's hands, laughing awkwardly. It was fine, wasn't the first time they'd held hands after all. Father Thomas nodded, before clearing his thread, and beginning he speech.

"We are gathered here to day to cement the union..." Nessa couldn't really pay attention to what he was saying. She was staring quite pointedly at Aven, her mind working speedily right now to try and work out what he was thinking, was he really okay with this? Should she have protested more? Did this feel right? It was all so confusing. "Miss Lux!" Nessa's attention snapped back to the Minister, just how long had she been lost in thought?

"I'm sorry what?"

"Do you Nessa  take Aven to be your husband? To unite in the covenant of marriage, and share with your whole self, to honor and keep him in sickness and in health for as long as this union binds you."

"Oh ...Yes, um, I suppose I do." She answered, trying to sound confident as she said it.

"And do you Aven take Nessa to be your wife? To unite in the covenant of marriage, and share with your whole self, to honor and keep her in sickness and in health for as long as this union binds you."

WC: 578
    Total: 1337 / 1000

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 28th February 2019, 5:41 pm

Why did there have to be a ceremony?! It'd taken all of his courage to simply agree to the task at hand, he didn't where he'd find the guts to sit through an actual marital counsel with a licensed minister[/i! Aven breathed deep, in and out, futilely attempting to remain calm and collected. He was an Alveron, Alveron's didn't show fear, nor back down from a challenge; so why, then, couldn't he untie the knot in his stomach? Damned nautical knowledge, he'd always hated the water.

Wait, Alverons... Oh, god! His Mother had confessed to having one of her informants watch over him and report back bi-monthly: what would his family say about this? By both a legal and social standpoint, he and Nessa were essentially eloping, no knowledge or consent of either of their families! The minister was speaking to them, going through the motions, but Aven's thoughts were racing far too quickly to process any outside stimuli. It was a catastrophe, a high society faux pas of the highest degree; if this became public, or was even whispered among the other noble families, the Alveron's could face harsh scrutiny, perhaps even a falling out with several other noble houses.

The minister waited a few moments, watching Aven expectantly, while the youth's eyes were distant, calculating. The man was used to hesitation, and had found the best answer to be a simple prod; after all, it'd worked with Miss, soon to be Mrs, Nessa. "Aven?"

Someone was mentioning his name, but Aven was far too distracted processing the situation to hear or comprehend. Instead, he simply answered out of instinct, "Yes?" Aven didn't realize the momentous fumble he'd made until it was far too late.

The Minister smiled, mistaking that as the hapless boy's answer. "Very good! Then, by the authority invested in me by the Fioran government, I now pronounce you man and wife!"

--------------------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 354.]
    [Word Count Total: 1023/1000.]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th March 2019, 6:33 am

Nessa sighed in relief, at least that was over. It was weird, now she was technically married to Aven. She didn't really feel any different, she wondered if they really could use each others magic. Maybe if they had time later they could test it, but first they needed to handle the job at hand. She turned to the Minister, "Okay so where are the goods we need to load up?" She asked in a perky manner, as though she hadn't just been pressured by these people into marrying one of her best friends. The minister pointed them in the direction of the goods, Nessa nodded before making her way along toward it, as he walked her eyes would begin to glow. The air around her would shift, and the white norse symbol on the back of her neck would glow with light. "Tiphanae, Arcturus." As she spoke she sounded as though, multiple woman were talking at once. To her right side the wind would picked up creating a small whirlwind that expanding to the size of a woman, from which Tiphanae emerged. To her left, the air grew cold, the ground would began to cover itself with frost and ice began to emerge from the ground. Growing until it reached it appeared like a human sized wall of ice. Then it crumbled away, revealing Arcturus.

"Hey girls, we're doing a delivery job today, mind lending us a hand?" She asked, she had picked these two because they were probably the easiest to work with. Their personalities were always kind and welcoming, the most ideal to have around humans. She couldn't exactly have Scythen or Agatha working in a sweet store.

"I would be honoured, Nessa Lux." Tiphanae responded,

"Sounds delightful, any excuse to spend time with you Nessa Lux~" Arcturus replied sweetly, Nessa smiled, she hadn't gotten the chance to work with the Snow Valkyrie as much as she'd have liked. So this was a nice change of pace. Along the side of the warehouse were carraiges lined up, the few workers they had were already trying to load them up. But it was taking time, no wonder they needed a hand. "Okay, let's head inside and load the carraiges, then we can go help out at the shop." She said to the others, before making her way into the warehouse where the stacks of chocolate boxes and confectionaries were waiting.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:34 am