Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Errings Rising

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Errings Rising Empty Errings Rising

Post by Saraphina 1st February 2019, 12:20 pm

Hey y'all! owo I gots the approval to post this up! ^^

Errings Rising 0b25u70

"The Laws Can’t Hold Us."

Errings Rising DYpNp6r

Errings Rising was founded by one whom didn’t like following the law blindly, and felt that the world needed to be changed. There was far too much disorder in the world that they felt was due to people following the laws blindly. In their eyes, the reason why the world was that cruel, was because people saw the law as a definite rule and anyone who opposed them was evil.

Errings Rising itself sees laws as a useless tool to try and control the chaos that is humanity. The Guild seeks to revolutionize the world by destroying the laws and the governing powers that create these laws, whether a parliamentary system, royalty, or anything in between. The people in power are seen as enemies to their cause because the creator felt that they have failed the world with their useless attempts to control human nature's chaotic tendencies. Errings Rising, in their eyes, was a solution to save the world from this imprisonment and unleash humanity's true nature.

These beliefs allow for a wide variety of people to join the Guild. Thieves, mercenaries, anarchists. These are just a few examples of the people within the dark family, but they all have their own reasons for joining, all of which leading to one goal. An end to the law, all while causing chaos in their wake.

Errings Rising 0AFtQH3

Of course, a guild that rejects laws does have their own tenants in order to maintain some sort of control. These rules are seen as the only ones that the creator felt were needed for the guild to survive. They can be changed as the guild master sees fit if members have justifiable reasons.

1. Do not betray the Guild. To achieve the goal of ending the laws, one needs to not go against the guild and side with laws.

2. Your guild mates are your responsibility. We are all strong in our own rights. Do not abandon guild mates for any reason during dangerous missions, this will be seen as a failure.

3. Do not show cowardice or fear to our enemies, instead strike fear into their hearts.

Errings Rising 8fZDGZ4
    Errings Rising O4NLsfk

To escape from the law, Errings Rising settled itself down on Mt. Hakobe Settlements, near the peeks of the mountains where it’s near unbearable temperatures. Any whom dares travel up to the top will be met with the fortress that is the guild hall of Errings Rising.

The guild hall is on top of one of the mountain peaks, overlooking the mountain and the settlements at the bottom of it. The hall looks very much like a layered castle covered in snow from the snow being blown about in the wind. It was built into the mountain itself, and serves as a perfect place to keep the treasures, that one steals during raids, safe and secure.

Errings Rising Z6zTIxL
    Errings Rising RsUncT6

The guild symbol is that of a swirled asterisk. The symbol also acts as a shield to the frigid weathers upon Mt. Hakobe up towards the guild if they don’t wish to use the symbol to flash themselves into the main hall of the guild.

Errings Rising JNUMzAG

Besides the guild master and aces, there will be three other sections of the guild that the members may align themselves in if they wish. The positions are purely plot based and don’t give anything special, only helps the guild prosper in the journey to remove the law. The Guild Master and Aces fall under all the positions if they’re not using their titles. Members may also be within more than one position as the positions may slip together slightly.

Guild Master
    The Guild Master is of course the one whom oversees all in the guild. They are the ones who are able to determine if someone is indeed helping the guild prosper, or are intending to destroy what they have started.

Aces
    The aces help out the guild master with weeding out the traitors, but they also make sure those whom are in their positions, aren’t slacking too much and will push them to help work.

Informants
    Informants are the stealthy ones, or the ones whom are able to blend in easily, to get information. They will go out and find if there is anything of use that pertains to an area with law and bring back the news to see if it is well enough to attack.

Raiders
    Raiders are the ones who attack full force after the Informants come back. They will attack the area that the Informants have deemed well enough for the guild to attack as soon as they can.

Looters
    Looters are the members who are able to gather as much as they can during and after raids, or even before if they’re able to get it and it pertains to having information about a law abiding area.

Interested Members
    Saraphina - Guild Masta

MarkusEldridge - alt
    Jester
    Laurence Lott
    Leanne Lyle
    Godlike Fredrick

Guild Funds
    Saraphina - 191,950 Jewel
    Adalinda (main account) - 550,000 Jewel
    MarkusEldridge - 250,000 Jewel
    Jester - 1,500,000 Jewel
    Baird (3rd acc) - 80,000 Jewel
    Gaia (2nd acc) - 65,000 Jewel
    Mura Kensho - 124,562 Jewel
    BlessedBeatrix - 200,000 Jewel
    Serilda Sinclair - 200,000 Jewel
    Imai-chi - 157,005 Jewel
    Ruvel - 1,838,488 Jewel

5,157,005/5,000,000 J Total

OOC Side Things
    While Saraphina is C rank, almost B, I will be grinding to get her up to A Rank ASAP for this guild.

I’m also open for any advice to make it better, changes that could be made, or a suggestion to be added to it! So please don’t hesitate to dm me on discord about it (Ada/Gaia/Baird/Sara)

Also... a fancy template will come in the future if the guild gets all it needs.

Last edited by Saraphina on 12th March 2019, 9:55 am; edited 13 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Skill: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Skill: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Errings Rising Empty Re: Errings Rising

Post by MarkusEldridge 1st February 2019, 12:24 pm

Well, as you know I have plans for an alt that can fit in here. In addition to that, I can promise 250,000 Jewel as I finish Jobs I am on, and will send that as soon as finished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 1st February 2019, 12:30 pm

Now this is what I'm talking about.

I will be pledging Jester for this and hereby promise a starter donation of 600,000 Jewel, as well as more in the future once I get some jobs under my belt.

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 1st February 2019, 12:32 pm

I'll shove Yuii in here most likely, I'll send funds when I have them too. ^^

Errings Rising 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021

Post by Guest 1st February 2019, 1:02 pm

I am definitely interested~
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 12th February 2019, 9:20 pm

note to self of the 550,000 Jewel from Ada account to Sara account
    note to self of the 80,000 Jewels from Baird account to Sara account

Also guys, I almost got Sara up to A rank ^^ Just need to do one more job and her exam and we'll be rockin!

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 14th February 2019, 7:11 pm

do da do another 65000 from this account to sara's

total is now 1,545,000 Jewel ^^ will update when on Saraphina account

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flare Ball
    Second Skill: Fire Power
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 16th February 2019, 1:47 pm

I definitely want my alt Leanne to join!

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 6th March 2019, 10:52 am

Letting y'all know that I'm not dead and neither is this guild idea! I'm still working towards A rank (just about there!) and gathering jewels! Don't feel afraid to donate as well <3

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 9th March 2019, 10:43 am

Themes:
    Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 9th March 2019, 12:24 pm

My donation can be amended to 1,500,000J

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 9th March 2019, 6:54 pm

for you? Yes :3

Tankus guys for donating! <3 now we're past halfway to 5,000,000 \o/

Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Post by Serilda Sinclair 11th March 2019, 4:09 pm

Pledging 200,000 jewel for the creation of this guild for now. Will probably raise it as I get more jewel~

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 12th March 2019, 9:41 am

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 12th March 2019, 9:48 am

I'll donate the rest of what is needed that is 1,838,488 jewel

Errings Rising 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 12th March 2019, 9:53 am

AAAHHHHHH <3 THANK YOU GUYS <3 much love for the donations! Now all I need is the A rank and we're ready to roll! <3

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:20 am