Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro)

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Magical Alchemy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro) Empty Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro)

Post by Nadarr 31st January 2019, 12:00 pm

Clarence walk through the streets of Magnolia holding his coat close to him.   he was a bit dirty and a bit Shaggy looking as he's been doing nothing but traveling for the past few months so luxuries want something he had the privilege of.  He would hope that wouldn't deter from him and his goal though of joining this Guild,   and if it did then there were other issues he must tackle first.    However he would continue on his path down the streets of Magnolia in his quest to find this Hall.   at the very least the Sun was shining And there were many people walking through the streets that were easily dressed better than he was for the weather.   his brown coat was very heavy for the most part with the fur lining around the neck His face had patches of dirt that were covering him from sleeping outside in an Ally's for abit Of time however he didn't look filthy's in point we absolutely need to bathe it was just evidence that he's been outside.  Eventually he would find himself outside the guildhall doors and he would slowly gaze upon them. shaking his head for a brief moment before putting his hand on one of the doors  and slowly pushing it open proceeding to walk inside which hopefully would become his new Guild. As he walked inside and looked around it was not what he was expecting not what he had heard last low it's been awhile since he's heard much,   and as intelligent as he is he can't keep up to date when he  he isn't around.   he would slowly start to walk towards the bard his footsteps loud even though it was unintentional as he felt slightly out of place but he was already here so there's no turning back.
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro) Empty Re: Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro)

Post by SeaGlass 3rd February 2019, 6:06 am

A blast of frosty mist left the stairs up the second floor offices coated in a veneer of slippery ice. For the first time in her many sledding runs down these very steps, Arcadia was about try a first. Her first run down the frozen steps on an actual sled, a wooden toboggan to precise. It had no runners or skis to get caught up on frozen edges of the stairs. She figured it should make for a slightly smoother ride than the chairs she had come to use traditionally. At the very least it should avoid any of those crash causing snags the bump ride down on a tipped back chair sometimes had.

The barefoot slayer charged the top of the stairs, dropping her toboggan amd jumping onto it in the same motion. She grabbed the the curled front firmly, assuring herself to stay on her sled all the way down. Arcadia cheered, the ride down still bumpy, but with none of the wild yaw she usually experienced on a chair. Less of that, she hoped would mean her stomach could hold out for more runs.

She hopped off her toboggan at the bottom of the stairs, laughing, "Wooo! I totes shoulda gotten one of these a long time ago." Arcadia quieted down once she noticed the scent and magic energy she hadn't experienced before. More indoor sledding runs would have to wait. It looked looked like there was someone to greet, and perhaps help. She picked up her toboggan set it to rest against the nearest the stairs. The barefoot blonde slayer was not concerned about leaving the stairs iced over, because the ice was already sublimating away into chilly mist.

Smoothing down her dress, the teenaged slayer smiled as she approached the bar and Clarence, "Hey there! I'm Arcadia Fairchilde, nice to meet you. Welcome to Fairy tail. Anything I can do to help?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro) 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro) Empty Re: Clearance Auburn becoming a Fairy (intro)

Post by Nadarr 3rd February 2019, 7:17 am

As Clarence walked to the bar he would slowly get to it upon hearing what could only be described is thumping behind them as if someone was running down to the stairs only to turn sing a little blonde hair girl sliding down it on ice on a toboggan. he only stared for a moment not having exactly the wards or means to understand what or why she was doing that supposed you didn't need a reason but it's not something you saw every day. However as she walked over he could sense that this wasn't just a little girl this was a very powerful mage, At the very least you could tell she was a nice Mage judging by the stairs that were not misting way water again. However this did not dissuade him it only made him more Curious of anything but he wouldn't say anything as she walked over turning to her. “ yes um hello there my name is Clarence I was seeking entry into your guild” he looked down on her not in a meeting way or wait I would say she's a child. how were there was a certain rock this to his voice as if he wasn't used to talking to people or he hasn't in quite some time as he looked down at the girl we're just asked if she could help. As he looked down at her she seemed Pleasant enough, he wondered if this field very wise what he heard of it how much days is in the council however... do I need to bring that up for the time being but now all that mattered was that he was able to get in and start to contribute to them and himself.
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass 13th February 2019, 1:00 am

Arcadia smiled, hurrying over to the reception desk.  She got a pen and a pad of paper from the fairies behind the desk.  The young slayer offered a gracious smile to the fairies, then returned to take a seat  one of the tables. She gestured for Clarence to take  a seat, "Have a seat, if you like.  Can I get you anything to drink? Oh sorry. I can help with getting the paper work to sign you up with us.  Just a few questions, then we can see where you want that guild mark. So... we all have our own reasons for wanting to join Fairy Tail. What's yours?   And would you ever harm a guild mate or guild property? Without permission that is."

She waved over to the staff behind the bar, "Could I get my usual?" Smiling, she took down a few beginning notes, until her watermelon-strawberry juice mix was brought over. She was surprised at how swiftly it had been readied. She smiled sheepishly"Am I that predictable?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nadarr 13th February 2019, 8:41 pm

Clearance took a seat as she asked her questions sitting there listening thinking of how to respond to these questions. He would take a moment and shake his head " n no I understand I don't have any interest in harming your members and or your establishment here....". He would pause staring into space for a moment as she asked why he wanted to join. He doubts that he can avoid answering....he didn't know even how to say it. " I um I want to find some knowledge....and I just... I am tired of being alone" he says shaking his head a little come back to reality looking at her waiting to see if she had more to say. " Any other questions...." He would ask curiously as he looks at the girl hoping his answer would be good enough. He didn't want to go I to detail with her considering they just met however anyone could see there was more to this story then he was saying.
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass 16th February 2019, 12:53 pm

Arcadia listened closely, noting his answers and her own observations for each. While he answered, the barefoot slayer alternately chilled and stirred her watermelon-strawberry juice mix. She took an experimental sip or two, the juice cocktail slowly turning to slush. She had tried many different combinations of Fairy Tail's juice and even a few different kinds of pure juice too. Her favorite remained watermelon-strawberry, and she would bet it pretty much away would be. It would always be a reminder of her lost home, Dragnof, and many of her happier memories there.

She smiled warmly to Clarence, shifting in her chair as she glanced briefly upward in thought. Arcadia gently shook her head, Nope. I think you'll for eight in here. Welcome to Fairy Tail! If there's ever anything you need, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other Aces or even Master Sorano herself."

The blonde slayer signaled the fairies at the reception desk to bring over the stamp, trading her notes and pen to them for it. "Do you have any questions for us now? And where would to like your guild mark to be?"

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:35 am