Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Political Statement [ Saraphina ]

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Political Statement [ Saraphina ] Empty Political Statement [ Saraphina ]

Post by Jester 29th January 2019, 4:35 pm

Job Details:

It was a strange time for Jester; his playhouse was gone, fallen into something that just wasn't quite his cup of tea. The chaos, the bloodshed, the suffering, it was all now pointed at some crazed limited ideology. Jester didn't do well with restrictions. Why limited the pool of those he could punish to non-mages only, where was the fun in that. No fun, not really. He wanted to play with everyone, and tying himself to that den of naivete was not the way to do that. So he was wandering, and wandering, and wandering some more. Looking for something thing, occasionally raining down a plague of suffering on those he ran into. A little murder here, a few mind-games there. It was fun but even this felt minimalistic. Jester wanted something different, something new. The clown was looking for a new game.

The long game.

Somewhere out there was a game waiting to be played, a game that involved delicious suffering. The kind that dragged on and on endlessly, until it finally reached that peak of cataclysmic deliverance. Moments where he could relish in the endless suffering of his little pawns as they pathetically moved across the board in an attempt to run from him. Only to be crushed. That would be wonderful, to have access to such playthings. It would be a dream for the Clown. Yet, the only issue was, how would he manifest it. This was the end plan, but for now, he just needed to find the trail of string that would get him there.

He had seemingly wandered into a gathering of a sort. The dark alleys of the city had seemed to hum with a strange energy. People seemed to be sneaking along in their general direction, murmurs about going to some special meeting. So he followed, his curled tip shoes padding away lightly at the floor as he made his way there. The dark pathways led to a large backstreet. One that seemed to be closed of from the main roads. In the street, there was so many bodies. Standing around, whispering to each other, talking about some 'brotherhood'. How had he got here? He wasn't sure, but still, he was here. He may as well see what it would lead to, who knew maybe it would be fun. Either that or perhaps he could find some way to mess with this crowd somehow. He wandered further in, immersing himself in the crowd. There were all sorts of people here, mages of vast variation. It was probably only due to this curious mixture of bodys, that a man so clearly dressed as a clown could blend in with those around him.

The man would begin his speech, drawnig the attention of the crowd. His voice booming from the raised platform in the middle of the clearing, barking into a microphone about the Black Blood Brotherhood and it's cause. Talking about hate for lies, and oppression, Jester cocked his head curiously. Listening on as he would talk of the Magic Council as criminals. Then he would raise his hand and point towards the crowd. His hand would sift through the crowd and finally fall on Jester. Jester's face remained blank, this was intriguing. His lips curled up slightly into a smrik and he made his way forward. In the meantime, he would scan the room and someone one other individual to join them. Jester would wait until he reached the leader before glancing over at the other summoned forth for this curious 'job' was offering.

Wc: 592

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Political Statement [ Saraphina ] Empty Re: Political Statement [ Saraphina ]

Post by Saraphina 30th January 2019, 12:07 pm

Crazy Political,
    A white haired girl giggles as she skips around this new city. She had never been here still, but so far, she was loving Fiore more and more... minus some things going on. Can't do this... got to do that... It was starting to sound more and more like home, and putting a bad taste in her mouth. She had to get a passport to be able to leave. After getting it, it started to feel more and more... terrible. She was starting to get tired of this. And wanted to stop it. Her tongue lightly sticks out as she makes a face. Just those thoughts put her in a bad mood, and she stopped skipping. she stopped just outside of an alleyway, hearing voices as she stood there. She put a pale finger to her bottom lip as her bright pinkish eyes grow wide in wonder and her feet started traveling down the alley. She was wearing a simple white, form fitting, low cut ruffled collar dress that went down half her thighs. She also wore some nice white stockings and her typical elbow length gloves with her ruffled chocker necklace around her neck. She learned after her adventures in Silent Glaciers that her shorter dress wasn't acceptable here... but she enjoyed how cool it felt... and now was upset about how that was too. She wasn't a nun... She shouldn't have to cover herself up for others. Her gods would have liked it if she fought in her glory anyways!

She followed the voices to a little stage and a group of people. She couldn't help her curiosity about what gibberish these people were going on about had her wanting to know more. This Black Blood Brotherhood thing... She pouts softly to herself, crossing her arms up under her chest a bit as she pouts, causing her chest to seem to pop out a smidge more from her dress. She was near the back of the crowd, not too thrilled about trying to get in there more, that, and because she was being slightly lazy too. She saw someone else weaving his way in, and couldn't help but giggle at his attire. It looked rather nice to her. Her eyes trailed up to the platform as soon as someone's voice spoke rather loudly, making her tilt her head a bit. Was this something that would be worth her curiosity? He was talking about how being a mage was an abomination, and she pouts a bit. Honestly feeling like it was since she had come from Iceberg... Though, as the man kept on talking... she realized he was meaning for the typical mage that followed the Magic Councils objectives and whatnot. Maybe this was worth her curiosity after all. A job was apparently to be propositioned.

After he picked out the guy she noticed earlier, his hand moved to point over at her, and her lips curled into a grin, showing her sharp teeth. "This sounds lovely!" She can't help but giggle. She moved her hands out to motion for people to move for her, swaying her hips as she walked to the platform. She looks over to the guy as she makes it to the platform, flashing him a grin as she lightly squished her breasts together by attempting to touch her elbows together. She then looked up to the guy who had picked her, and grins a bit. "So what is it you want us to do?" She asks, voice slightly bubbly as she did so. The man lead the two away from the crowd before he glanced between the two of them.

"Well... it's simple... you two will need to get into the Magic Council Headquarters, get a bomb near the podium where Representative Cory will be... just make sure the bomb isn't seen easily..." He says as he chuckles. He glances between the two of them, and cocks an eyebrow. "When the announcement is put on-air... let the guy speak a few words... he'll say some mumbo jumbo about Dark Mages being turned good or whatever instead of being killed, then let the bomb go off on him. You'll need to be there as the range to trigger it is within fifty meters... but it's a short range bomb, only five. Then you two can have some fun killing everyone else. And I mean everyone. My own men will be in the broadcast control room, so don't touch that, and you got to make some comments about the Magic Council and make sure it's loud enough to be caught on microphones." He seemed so nonchalant about the whole deal.

The girl taps her chin s she looks over to the other guy, but nods. "I... actually rather like it! I'm Saraphina by the way." She grins rather widely again as she interlocks her fingers and cracks her knuckles. She was feeling the excitement already coursing through her. Technically... this would be her first murder... but she felt it would get her adrenaline running rather fast. And the fact it could help her towards her path of not being told no anymore... sounds all too great to her.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    862/3500 WORDS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jester 31st January 2019, 2:25 pm

Jester stared ahead with his golden eyes, as he was beckoned to the stage. He almost seemed to not react at all, as though he hadn't heard the man call him. Then suddenly he would skip forward, rather vicariously to the stage, dancing through the crowd as he made his way there. He did not take the stairs but instead stopped in front of the stage. He would glance over it for a moment, before jumping up, landing directly onto the podium. He straightened up, he glanced over the crowd watching. Nostalgia, he'd had this before, many years ago. Eyes on him, watching for his performance. Yet, his cue never came, there was no music. This was no circus tent. Turning on a heel, he looked at the man, face still blank. This man had energy, but other than that no interesting features. Jester could only see him as a pawn, sacrificed for the fun of the game. Men like this made for little fun, a lot of big talk about taking on the world, but with little backbone. Using others to push forward their own ideals. Jester wondered if he was even worth listening to.  He heard the steps of the other who was summoned, and his blank eyes fell on the woman. He would blink at her for a moment taking in the details that wear obvious. Female, Pale, White Hair, Delicate. Yet the way she carried herself, he got a curious vibe from her. His interest was peaked, was this one a player or a plaything?

Then she beamed, revealing a set of razor-sharp teeth, Jester's eye lit up in delight.  Now that was an intriguing characteristic, something about that lethal smile caught his attention. He grinned back at her, his excitement rising. Could this be the beginnings of a new game? Would they get to play? oh, he hoped so. It had been so long since he had someone fun to play with, it had been a while since he had danced with the musicman. She would address the man that summoned then randomly, and so would begin his lecture. Telling them what he wanted to do. Jester's eyes never left the white-haired girl, he would listen but he was focused on her reaction. The man speaking, he was dull, no fun. But this girl. Jester was much more intrigued in what 'she would do'. As he talked about bombing the Representative of the magic council, she seemed excited. She may have looked in, but she was no delicate flower. She radiated with chaos, wrapped in a pretty package. Jester wanted to see it, to see her drenched in the blood of those whose suffering she had orchestrated. Could she do it? Was she capable? He wanted to know.

And just like that, he had a new game.

She would look at him once more, introducing herself. That didn't matter, he didn't need her name. He needed a word that described her, he thought about it for a moment. Then nodded, moving into an eccentric bow, he spoke, his voice silky, and soft."A queen needs a jester, may I be your Jester Queenie?" He asked. His smile a little too wide as he waited for her response. The head of the Black Blood Brotherhood would eye their little exchange for a moment, maybe a little perturbed by Jester's behaviour. He shrugged it off, barking a few orders at those around him, and not before long a carriage pulled into the back road. It seemed this was to be their means of travel, they were not permitted to waste any time it seemed. That was fine, the sooner the dance of death began the better.

Wc: 619
    Total: 1138

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 31st January 2019, 5:42 pm

Crazy Political,
    Saraphina's eyes glance over at the clown as the leader of the Black Blood Brotherhood spoke to them, trying her hardest to not smirk at him. She honestly couldn't deny that she was enjoying eyes being on her like his were at the moment. It sent giddy shivers down her spine as she stood there. After introducing herself to her partner for this job, she honestly didn't expect him to bow to her. His voice made her hand rest upon the top of her breasts as her cheeks flared up a night red color. She rather liked his voice, but absolutely loved the fact he decided to call her 'a queen' and 'Queenie' though. Her grin came back to her lips as she slightly leaned forward to him. "You best entertain me well then, if you're to be my jester. Especially if you follow me like you would a queen." She giggles rather girlishly before she is turning to the carriage, frowning at it's shabbiness to her. She wished she had her Polar Bear. He'd be a better mode of transportation for a queen like her. She put her hands on her cheeks as she giggles over that again. She wasn't going to be letting that go for a long while now.

Saraphina giggles to herself as she looked around the area. They had arrived at the Magic Council's Head Quarters, and she gingerly touched her bottom lip with a finger. "We're to get in there... but how?" She glances towards and opened window, and then rolls her eyes. Too obvious, and it would ruin her dress. She then looked at the swarm of people. She looks to Jester, and smiles brightly to him. "You carry the thingy. I'll get us in." She says as she shoves the bomb into his arms. "Make them think it's something you own, and not a bad thing... okay?" She bats her eyes up to him slightly. She then gasps. "Make it a show for me?!" She bit her bottom lip and seemed to light up slightly before she turns around and skips towards the people entering the Head Quarters for the conference thing that was to be going on. Immediately, she was stopped by one of the men whom seemed to be guarding the entrance, and Saraphina started to pout, letting her eyes grow as wide as they possibly could to the guy.

"Siiiiir I need to get in, please?!" She whines, jutting her bottom lip out rather far as she was squishing her boobs together once again. "I've left my purse in there earlier from a small tour I was on, and I know exactly where it is in there! I just need to quickly grab it and I'll immediately be out! I promise. Can you pretty... pretty... pretty please let me in? I even helped save Christmas when Santa came here! And I'm new here to Fiore! Plea~ase?! Let me in? I don't want to have to get my passport and iLac all over again!" She whines rather dramatically. The man looked like he was ready to crack under her gaze as she continued to pout. She let her cheeks puff out as her eyes seem to get even wider towards the guy, and he finally sighed, jabbing his thumb back to let her in while he moves to cover his eyes. He could barely believe that a girl like her was able to sway him like so, and was swearing under his breath that he'd never have a daughter. The white haired girl let up a rather excited squeal as she put her hand to her cheek. "Thank you~!" She says before she quickly turns to Jester.

If he didn't follow her over to the guy, she had quickly ran over to him. Regardless if he followed her or not, she grabbed Jester's arm and dragged him inside the headquarters excitedly. Once inside and out of sight of the guys hearing, she giggles softly to herself. "Wooooow so this is how the Magic Council's building looks?! So big and pretty! Like a castle." Her eyes lit up a bit before she spies a couple people whom were talking and looking out the window. In both of their back pockets were badges that say 'PRESS' right on them. She quickly skipped over towards them and giggles as she slips her hands back. "Hi there! Are you here for the conference as well?!" She asks as she slips the badges out of their pockets while talking to them. "I hope we're not rivals in magazines and can exchange some notes if there's nothing too big about the information we got!" She then quickly snaps her head back, as if she heard someone talking, and then gasped. "Oh! We better get going! It's going to start soon!" She giggles and holds the badges behind herself as she waves to the guys. She turns on her heels and skips over to Jester, handing him his badge as she giggles. During the times she wasn't a ditz, she knew how to work her charm.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (849)1711/3500 WORDS

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jester 1st February 2019, 3:23 pm

Usually, Jester's stare had the ability to leave people feeling uncomfortable, the number of times he had watched as an individual would shuffle awkwardly under his intense golden gaze. But not her, she seemed rather to enjoy it. It was clear she had noticed, yet she was unfazed. After he had spoken to her, he noticed that she seemed delighted by his remark, and was quick to reply with her own suggestion. Be her jester. It was an amusing sentiment. Perhaps he would if she could prove worthy. He had never bowed to another before, not even those in Nightmare, nor anyone before. He had been forced to bow, many, many years ago. But that was not consensual, it was just a distant nightmare lived out by a young boy. Still, be her jester. It rang through his mind once more. If she could do it, then perhaps. Because he was only in it for fun, he did not care to lead nor rule. He wanted bloodshed and suffering, and if someone our there was capable of manifesting chaos and bloodshed in such a way that he could lose himself in the bliss of tt's purest suffering. Then maybe he would follow. Maybe. His eyes refocused on the White Queen. He could see it in his mind's eyes, her pirouetting amongst a sea of corpses, her little white dress stained in blood, her bright pink eyes alight in chaotic wonder. Could this really come true? Would he get to witness such a splendid sight? He would wait, after all, this was no short game he was playing — not this time.

He would follow her, at least for now, off of the stage following the arrival of their means of travel. Into the carriage, the two of them accompanied by a curious parcel of sorts. Undoubtedly the bomb they were to set off later. Then off they went to the Magic Council, the Queen and a Jester. Words were not exchanged on route, at least not until they were there. That was fine for Jester; he was quite happy to sit there and stew in the possibilities of what was about to happen. As they arrived, she would speak, a moment of thought alongside a question. Jester knew how he would do it; he was stealthy. He had spent many years skulking the shadows, and despite his curious appearance, often when unnoticed. But he had no intention of saying this; instead he would rather see what she would say. The plan she would conduct for them, a means to an end. She would grin, as though an epiphany had popped into her mind, then she would offer him her instruction. He said nothing; instead he turned his body and reached down, picking up the parcel. He glanced it over, considering how to appease her order. Then he would raise his right hand and snap his fingers, his magical ability activating. The air around him would ripple slightly, and his clothes would magically transform from a clown costume he had been wearing to a ringmasters suit. Accompanied by a red coat, black top hat, cane. Over his face would appear a white mask, a mask that would smile unrelentingly. He would reach up and pluck the mask from his face, lifting his top hat, he would tuck the mask underneath before returning the hat to his head. He reached down and scooped up the cargo. Tucking it under his arm, he would follow her out of the carriage. Allowing the base of the can to click against the ground as he merged into the crowd.

In this attire, he seemed to blend in more with the people around. He was looking less like a performer and more some rich aristocrat carrying some goods purchased from a trade. He moved into the crowd, watching as she ran off, he edged closer but not too close so as to draw the attention of the man she was speaking to. Her performance was riveting, the way she dramatically whined and pleaded with the man. It seemed he would give in; she would run back over to Jester and drag him through the crowd and into the building. Jester's pulse would quicken slightly at her touch. He would feel a defensive panic rise through him, but only for a moment. It was not quite the same as an embrace, but it was still more than he would have preferred. For a moment his thoughts became distorted, a cataclysm of confusion and panic. Then the image returned to his mind, and he would settle once more. He was allowing her to move him through the crowd. He resisted any urge he had to attack her for it; it wasn't easy, it was the kind of thing that quickly triggered him. The clown was not fond of the touch of others. He would suffer it for now, for the sake of that image in his mind.

Once they had managed to get further inside, she would look around curiously. He watched her, as she let go of his arm. He immediately felt himself calm down, feeling relieved by the separation. Running over to some people, he could hear her quite clearly from where he stood. She was once again, playing the part perfectly. Jester stood, resisting the urge to bob with excitement. He had to play the part too. Serious, Boring and Normal. He watches her hands as she talks to them, gracefully sliding something out of their pockets. She was pickpocketing it. She would leave them and return to him, handing her a pass that read quite clearly 'PRESS'. He would grin, as his eyes scanned it over, looking up at her. "Oh what quick hands you have dear Queenie."

Wc: 964
    Total: 2102

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 1st February 2019, 9:53 pm

Crazy Political,
    Saraphina giggles softly as the clown seemed like he was willing to follow her about. Maybe this would be better than she was thinking it would be? Having a follower as she went around Fiore. Especially now that she felt she had a goal. Get rid of the law as they were being oppressed... No was such a dirty word to her. A soft shiver had gone down her spine as she had gotten into the carriage at that thought. She was humming her typical song she loved to sing to herself wherever she went, hoping that it could lure her Prince Charming to her. "Prince's of Silver... Prince's of Gold... Bring me my Charming, oh... He will be brave... He will be strong... He will do me no wrong..." She softly hums to herself while they were riding in the vehicle. She didn't mind that Jester wasn't talkative to her either, and just let him be as she was off in her own world, singing her song and fantasizing about her castle she would one day come to be living in.

As they got to the Head Quarters, the white haired mage watches a bit as the other had seemed to transform his appearance, making her gasp a bit. He looked rather stunning to her in this ring master attire. She grins rather wide once again, and claps her hands. "Oh! I do love that outfit on you! Do you happen to have any other fancy clothes like that?" She giggles as her eyes seemed to sparkle up to him. After talking to the guard, she hadn't realized she was making him feel uncomfortable at all, not even when she let go of him to go grab hold of the press passes. As he complimented her 'quick hands', Sara giggles softly. "Well... I've had a little practice." She couldn't help but muse while she wiggled her fingers up in the air.

She bites her bottom lip as she holds her badge in both her hands, eyeing where the reporters and such were already entering the press conference room. "I can't wait till we get in there... Remember, plant it near the thing dude talks on... but not where anyone could see so easily." She mumbles quietly before she starts to slowly make her way towards the other people. Her hips were swaying delicately as she flicked some of her white hair back. She held her hands just right in front of her, that it looked like she might of been holding a notebook herself. Glancing back towards Jester, she winks to him. She was getting excited for this, and really wanted to see if she could get herself a spot that had her in good view of the camera. Let herself be seen during the destruction and chaos. She smiles as a man had spied her approaching, and clearly oogled her a bit before he had let her go in before him. She had giggles quietly to him as she walked right by him, flicking her hair at him as she passed through the door. Once inside the conference room, Saraphina looks around the place quickly, making it look like she was curious over eyeing where everything was. Podium was dead center at the far end of the room, three isles of chairs. A camera was at the very back, leaving enough room for people to walk into the room easily. There was another camera on the far left of the room, and another near the front of the stage.

Seats were filling fast, Saraphina skips a little forward and seats herself on the right of the room, watching as others talked amongst themselves. A couple men tried to come up and talk to her, but she starts pouting and whining that they were going to put her off her game if they disturbed her. They still wanted to try and talk. These guys were annoying. Clearly not her Prince Charming she kept on looking for. Saraphina glances over towards the stage, and notices that there were a few empty seats there... Maybe the clown had gotten in not too long after her and would be able to put it right under a chair up near the podium? The spot was more than close enough in her eyes. She was giddy all over once again and was wondering whom else she could kill first. She then looked back. They would have to lock that door... Didn't want people escaping. She quickly got up from her spot, excusing herself to use the ladies room to the men trying to hit on her. Maybe they'd be the first to go after the bomb was to go off. She was standing up near the door, simply nodding as people came in and made their way to seats. She had the press pass on her hip for all to see as she stood there. As soon as everyone was in and seemed settled, she was preparing a small spell. "Jord..." She softly mumbles. The other side of the door would be quietly blocked by a good few massive chunks of earth that would take a while to get through unless one was an earth magician. This conference room wasn't planned too well... Only one exit? Poor design.

She grins as she bites her bottom lip and waits for the man whom was the target to step up onto the stage. It would be any minute now. And then it was showtime. He looked like he was in his mid forties, maybe fifties, and had his salt and peppering colored hair brushed back rather neatly. Saraphina takes a deep breath, waiting for him to get over with his greeting spiel. It was annoying to her, not getting to the point and all... Probably why this representative guy looked like he was single. He talked too much for no reason.

HP: 330
    MP: 300

Saraphina R. Zima
    (985)2696/3500 WORDS

Spells n things:

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jester 4th February 2019, 3:27 pm

While sat in the carriage; the white queen had begun to hum a tune idly, singing a soft song of princes. The clown bobbed along to the humming, saying nothing. Jester liked the noise, the noise was good, Jester didn't like too much stillness. He didn't always need to talk, but unmoving silence was good. After the shift in his clothes, she would gleefully remark on her appreciation. Asking him if he had more, Jester grinned. His wardrobe was a curious mixture of fabrics and pieces collected over the years, all based on his particular tastes. The place where he kept them, could only be stated as that of a hoarder. He grinned widely at her, bobbing his head and he sang a little tune to her in reply. "Clown I am, Clown I do, Costumes I wear, Just for you!" He spouted the random little poem in response.

After they had snuck into the Magic Council building, and she had stolen the press passes off those people. She would react to his remark in a happy manner. She was a very gleeful individual, something that would typically irk the clown. But not today, not with her, there was a mania about him that was drawing his attention. Allowing him to tolerance her relentless glee, he was needed to see it; he would tolerate anything for that. She mentioned having had practice, which would only bring forward the question; just what type of life had the Sharp-toothed fair maiden lived so far?

She would confirm the instructions of the job to him, instructing him of where he was to place the little present they had for the speaker. He would glance over to it his golden eyes taking it in. He began calculating his next move; there were various factors to take into account, first of which was the increasing number of individuals moving into the room. It would be harder to go unnoticed if he was watched by others. He needed something to catch the attention of those around him, he thought about it for a moment He reached down and placed the parcel on the floor gently. Straightening up to look at Saraphina. His yellow eyes locking on hers, "Let us put on a show."

He snapped his fingers, and a short distance away, under some chairs. Two small puppets would appear, one looking light a girl, and one looking like a guy. Both of them made of wood and highly creepy looking. Suddenly Jester's expression changed, as he transformed into character. "Please darling!" He barked loudly, his voice reflected that of a desperate man, "Please understand, I accepted this job because I knew you would be here, I need you in my life, please!" With each moment, his voice would rise, increasing in its tone of desperation, like a forlorn lover suffering the bitter sting of rejection. Eyes would turn there way as they caught the attention of those in the room, and as the crowd became distracted, the two puppets would shuffle amongst their feet and carry the parcel away towards the podium."You have to let me be by your side; it's where I belong. Please, you are my everything, my world, my queen. Won't you accept my love?"

All the while the puppets were creeping under people chairs, staying out of sight as they headed towards the podium. When they arrived at the speaker's stand, they would slip behind it. Placing the parcel down, Jester could see this in his mind, able to look through the eyes of the puppets. He saw what they saw, as he continued his declaration of love to Saraphina, he would have Jack chair the stand for somewhere to hide the 'parcel' He noticed a little shelf under the base, inside which there was just enough space to slot the parcel under without it being noticeable. Directly in front of where the speaker would stand. The puppets set about hiding it, and then in a poof, vanished into thin air. Jester turned away, "I'm sorry, we shouldn't be doing this, not here. I don't want to jeopardise your job." He moved away to his seat. Sensing that commotion was over, the onlookers turned away and returning to their duties. Jester's expression remained blank, as he looked ahead. People made their way to their seats as the press conference began. Jester glanced over at Saraphina, a small smirk on his lips. Soon, the real fun would begin.  He looked back towards the front. Where the speaker made his way to the podium, the room fell quiet as it was declared the conference would be good.

The man on stage cleared his throat, he was just another dull looking man, with a dull looking face and a dull looking suit. There was light applause around the room; Jester would join in with the same unenthusiastic vigour as the rest of the room. When it died down to quite again, he would begin his talk. Going on about the current state of Fiore, and the relationship they have with those affiliated with the darker alignment. Talking about how sentencing them to death was not effective in the long run, and talking about an attempt to convert them. Jester couldn't help but be bored by these words; this was no fun. Reaching inside his jacket, he would pick up the detonator handed to him a while back. Thumbing the trigger slightly, he would wait as the man spoke, for the opportune moment.

"...we have the opportunity to make a real difference, a difference to the people of Fiore. And when this change comes into fruition, I promise you will see-" At that moment there was a small click from inside the pocket of the clown's jacket.

BOOM!

And at that moment all hell broke loose.

Wc: 917
    Total: 3073

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Saraphina 4th February 2019, 10:01 pm

Crazy Political,
    A girlish giggle escaped her lips as Jester told her that he wore costumes, and just for her. She honestly couldn't wait to see the other costumes on him. In the conference room, Saraphina raised an eyebrow to the mention of them putting on a show. She lightly tilted her head towards him. "'Us' put on a show?" She actually voiced aloud to him, the curiosity burning as she held a hand behind her back while standing next to him. As soon as his face changed, her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed, especially at his voice and him calling her 'darling'. She took a step back as she put a hand on her chest, covering most of her cleavage. Her mouth was opened in that of confusion. His words were actually making her feel embarrassed, and now suddenly a bit confused. He was to be her jester. Of course she knew he was distracting everyone else, as she glanced over to the rest of the room and they had eyes on them, and she barely noticed the two little puppet things were taking the bomb away.

She clears her throat and looks back at Jester as she shakes her head. "I-I'm sorry." She brings her other hand to cover her face, trying her hardest to not let her blush get too intense. Her voice was cracking too much for her to really get much out, but she was still trying. She shivered at him calling her his queen again though, making her pinkish purple eyes glance to him. She pouts a little as she runs a hand through her hair. She was using her embarrassment as a way to not have to respond much, and make it seem like she was simply embarrassed from him 'causing a scene' in front of everyone. "I-I want to... but I don't know if-if I could trust you again!" She finally blurted out, thinking of it after remembering she saw a similar scene on a tv lacrima before. It was from a drama, but she wasn't too interested in it. It was rather boring to her.

When it was Jesters turn to turn again, Sara's eyes seemed to get a bit wide once again, and she puffs her cheeks up as she looks away from him, turning around herself. "Yes, I'd rather you not ruin my job... especially since I worked so hard to get where I'm at now!" She whines while he's moving away from her, staying standing near the back of the room. When everyone else started to take their seats, she glanced over to Jester, hand over her mouth to hide her smirk, but her eyes showed satisfaction in them as she nods softly. She kept silent as the man talked on and on. She frowns at the talk of trying to rehabilitate dark mages and change them or whatever... Nonsense to her. She glances over to Jester as he was reaching into his jacket, smirking to herself softly.

"Thrud!" Saraphina says at the same time as the bomb went off, giggling a bit as she felt the air of the bomb whoosh past her a bit and the people were screaming chaotically. She was holding her hand up a bit, and the hilt of a sword started to form in her hand, a moment later, the blade lit up rather brightly, completing the sword. It would start to glow softly as she stood there with it in her hand. "Oh... This sounds so beautiful..." She couldn'thelp but say. They were now trying to open the doors... The same doors that were blocked on the other side by boulders. Her lips twisted into that of a grin, exposing her teeth while her eyes looked just a smidge crazed. "Oh? You want out? Maybe I can help!" She says, giggling as she literally threw her arm out towards the people at the door with her sword, lopping their heads off like it was nothing. "Oh... This feels good..." She couldn't hide the excitement as the adrenaline was coursing through her now. This was most definitely not something she was used to doing, but regardless, it was already fun and she didn't think she could get enough of it. She lets up a cackle as he sword multiplied to that of six, with five floating about her. "Lets play a game of... run." She simply says as the five floating swords ran around and were aiming at peoples hearts. She stepped forward and allowed one of the cameras to get a great view of her, namely of her chest as she grabbed hold of the device and pointed it at herself.

"Your 'Magic Council' sucks royally. Holding everyone back... trying to make everyone fit into a box..." She snickers into the camera. "If they can't even protect themselves from someone like us... No one is safe... and they're clearly flawed." She giggles as she shoves the camera away, letting it point at Jester to show what he was doing, regardless of there being another camera at the other side of the room. She giggles as her swords flew about, and was stabbing into everything they possible could. Her own sword in her hand plunged into the hearts of a few people as well, especially when she put herself in front of a camera. Rocks were starting to pile up at the window a bit as well, large ones, keeping people inside the room instead of trying to find a way out. "I think the show needs to be kicked up a notch!" She giggles to Jester debating on if she should use another spell or not. Most of the people were now almost dead, or were getting themselves caught in a corner by her swords. A yawn came from Saraphina's lips. "You people don't provide anything as a challenge..." She mumbles, unamused by this lack of fighting from her prey... She needed more now... More chaos... More confusion... A grin forms on her lips. "I love more fights... But hate all the 'no' sayers who tell me what I can and can't do..." She glances towards the camera once again as she realized she was standing in front of one. Her grin was rather menacing as she chucks her sword at it, hitting the glass and impaling the device like it was nothing. She was ready for this to be done with. "Come on, my sweet jester! The party is pretty much over, finish up and we can go find some more fun to do~!" She muses excitedly to him, already wondering what her next adventure could be.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    (1125)3821/3500WORDS

Spells n things:

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Jester 6th February 2019, 5:03 pm

The white queen's reaction to his little show was exquisite, the shyness, coupled with her acting was perfect. All eyes were on them, and no one even noticed the two creepy little puppets amongst the crowd. Afterall, humans had a tendency to be drawn to drama, they craved chaos. Most of them were just in denial of it, they pretended to be pure and kind-hearted. But they were watching, in hope that they would get to judge something as it fell apart. In this case a love that could never be, or was attempting to maintain it's foundation. They wanted it to crumble, and they wanted to watch as it did so. Humans were vile, they just pretended they weren't. As for the white queen, she was marvelous, extremely convincing. A delight to behold.

When the scene was over, Jester waited eagerly as the moments inched closer to the chaos, with quietly bated breathe. He stared at the speaker, thumbed inching over the button. Then with just a click. The room fell into madness. The small bomb went over, blowing the speaker and his stand to pieces. A mixture of would, blood and flesh flying in all directions. Jester would immediately stand, eagerly he turned to look at her. Clicking his fingers, several playing cards appeared in his hands. He held them for a moment, eyes on her. He would have his fun, but first he needed to witness this. His golden eyes looked on, as made her way towards the exits after those attempting to escape. They were trapped. Jester's lip curled up slightly. Trapped. Like rats in cages. How delightful, was this her doing?

She approached, offering her assistance, before swinging her sword. As with every head that she lobbed off, his grin grew wider and wider. She would continue to do carnage, killing in such an pristine and marvelous manner. Jester trembled with satisfaction, biting his lip. Blissfully he finally dragged his eyes away.

"Run, Run and see where you head, if you don't get away you're gonna get dead." He chirped, throwing out his cards, they would pour from his hands. Once by one slicing into a target, slitting throats, piercing organs, and creating a blood bath. People could get away from him quick enough. He snapped his fingers, and at his feet the puppets appeared once more. Jack armed with a butchers knife, and Jill armed with a Carving knife. They eagerly ran out, joining in on the killing spree. Stabbing away at any humans they could get to. The white queen would turn the camera towards him, Jester twirled for it. Reaching out, in his palm a gun would appear. As a maybe ran by, Jester would reached out and snatch him by the neck. Pulling him in, he would look directly at the camera, a face portraying one of pure evil and insanity. "Hello boys and girls, are you being good? Yes. Tut tut. That wont do. Better be bad, or-" He pointed the gun towards the man who was struggling against his grip. Begging for him to let go. He pulled the trigger, and the gun made a little popping sound. From the end of the gun, appeared a little white flag, on it was a little smiling face. For a moment, it seemed like the guy had just been covered with water. Except, it would quickly became obvious from his agonized screams combined with his melting flesh quickly made it clear he had actually been covering in acid. Jester dropped him to the ground, twirling he would skip away giggling. As he continued to summon cards to slice up any remaining victims.

He skipped over to the white queen, who began talking to him about creating more chaos. His eyes lit up excitedly, he nodded eagerly. Summoning another bought of cards, they darted around the room. Within moments, the last person fell down dead. The job was done, and so was that game. Jester would grin brightly at the white haired maiden. "On to chaos dear Maiden."

End of Thread

Wc: 677
    Total: 3750 / 3500

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:05 pm