Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Star (EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue)

Post by Godlike Frederik 21st May 2013, 10:26 pm

Magnolia Town, a city known by most and famous for their guild Fairy Tail. A peaceful place, well peaceful. As peaceful as it can be with that rowdy guild in their midst. But it wouldn't last, little did the residents knew that a new threat was watching down on the towns scenery.
    This was Savage Skull, the darkest of guilds. From which a detachment of dark mages determined to retrieve an ancient relic that hold some immense power, to please their master The Lichborne.

'How unfortunate for them, that they have to encounter us' Lord Frederick the Keeper of Savage Skull was looking down upon the town. His eyes locked on one destination only, the cathedral.
    Frederick himself was an eerie appearance to look at, being fully covered in a hooded cloak during broad daylight. Making only the tip of his chin visible at times, but the ret of his face stayed hidden. Safely behind the shadowy veil that his hood casted upon his face. A mysterious person, who didn't reveal much about himself. The truth was he served the guild for one purpose only. And thas was to bring back his lost loved, who had passed away several years ago.
    And bringin back this artifact would surely grant him this wish. For he believed like most of people in their guild, that The Lichborne holded an immense power and by serving him their dreams would be made into a reality.
    'Everyone you asked for has assembled Keeper' the knights voice sounded hollow from under his black armor.
    'Good, then we can begin...Everyone descend upon the town and make sure they will remember our name in the upcoming ages'

OOC: Savage Skull Mages and Fairy Tail, use this thread to do your intro for our battle yet to come. After that the Dark Mages will move to a certain part of Magnolia waiting for their opponents. Don't be afraid to use this for your personal arc if you have a connection withsome one, this is more about story arc anyway. Also using dice is optional.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Star Re: (EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue)

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd May 2013, 2:06 am

The camera would swoop down slowly at first, but then speed up over Magnolia town. Passing away from the battaltions of Savage Skull Wizards in the green Grasslands out of the city, over several rows of houses; increasing in speed until the camera would zoom and spin around Magnolia's Cathedral.

The camera would slow, and then slowly begin to ascend to the roof of the Cathedral. It would zoom up past Heero's sandaled feet, and then settle in on his face. His expression was stalwart, yet fierce.

He stood on top of the Catherdral, shirtless. His chiseled form, had it's hands on it's hips like Superman; a huge baby Blue Fairy Tail tattoo that took up most of his back; and a glowing red tattoo upon his arm, Fairy Glitter. It spiraled up his forearm into a symbol not unlike his Guild's Emblem. It seemed to constantly gloss with a reddish glow every few moments.

With his hands on his hips, and his long blue hair coming down around his shoulders; Heero would let out a toothy Dragon Slayer smile. He could already feel the dark magical presence growing out in the Grasslands in front of Magnolia.

"Heheh, looks like they're finally making their move, Garfield!" Heero said somewhat excited, his orange Exceed, wings out would lower himself behind Heero looking equally determined, and somewhat serious himself.

"Aye! They're pretty confident to make a move like this against Fairy Tail!" Garfield exclaimed, as Heero nodded in agreement, crossing his arms over his shirtless body.

"Do ya think they've got some kind of backup plan or something?"

"Backup plan? Do we need one of those?!" an awkward moment of comedic silence passed between the two of them for a few moments, before they both got anime sweatdrops over their heads.

"Of course I've got one, c'mon now it's me." Garfield got an expression that said 'that's exactly what I'm worried about!', Heero grinned and closed his eyes, arms still crossed. "I've already cast the Thunder Palace enchantment on both Fairy Tail, and this Cathedral." Heero opened his eyes, watching the approaching Dark Wizards, who began to dot the hills visibly by this point on the way down towards Magnolia. "If any one of them tries to damage either the Guild or this Church, they'll be in for a nasty shock!"

"Aye sir!" Garfield raised a paw, excited as he bobbed up and down, his white wings open.

"Garfield, let's head out to meet them! The first thing they'll see when they get close to Magnolia is us!" with that, Heero would stand to his feet, and run towards the edge of the roof. He'd jump and hold his arms out, fully extended as he left the roof. Garfield would swoop up behind him, and grab him beneath his arms; as a massive noise of wind would vortex off of Heero as Garfield shouted out. "Maxuuu Speeeed!" Garfield's wings would shimmer with multi-colored light and grow larger as they would rocket at over 100MPH towards the edge of Magnolia town, arcing off stylishly towards the incoming Dark Wizards.

Last edited by Heero-sama on 1st June 2013, 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Rose

Daichi
    Daichi

Dragon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix's Fire
    Mentor : Ryujin the Water Dragon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daichi 22nd May 2013, 6:06 am

"YAAAAAaa-aaAAAAWN! Huh... Morning Already?"

As usual, it was a sunny morning and the ocean breeze blew past Daichi who just woke up from under a large tree on a cliff overlooking Magnolia. It's been a while since he was gone from Fairy Tail. It's been five months, to be exact. In those five months, Daichi traveled around Fiore in order to become stronger, feeling even better than ever. Now that he was done with his training, he knew it was time to come back. After packing all his stuff, he climbed down the cliff which served as his home for just a few days. He walked through the forest that guarded Magnolia's outskirts, feeling very nostalgic. It was just five months, but Daichi felt he was gone for years. He wanted to see what happened to Fairy Tail while he was gone and see his old friends hanging around like they used to. He knew that there will be a lot of new faces but still, there should be some he can still recognize. Five months isn't that long, at least not that long enough for people to come and go.

After long minutes, he finally made it out of the forest. In front of him was the town he grew up on - the town that raised him ever since he was a little child. With a silly grin on his face, Daichi ran forward and jumped the highest he could feeling incredibly energized. "MAGNOLIAAAAAAAAAA! DAICHI'S BACK!" Many people stared at him when he shouted those words, some of them looking puzzled while others smiling, knowing that Daichi is one of Fairy Tail's most famous mages. Many children gathered around, amazed to see a mage of Fairy Tail just walking around the streets. Most of them asked if they can become as strong as him, with Daichi grinning and telling them silly stuff like "If you want to become stronger, eat your vegetables." and "Just practice. You'll become stronger in no time." The children all followed what Daichi said, some of them shouting for their mother to cook all the vegetables they can find and others exercising like crazy. Seeing this put a smile on the returning mage's face, knowing that he's given even the smallest sliver of hope to these children who might become one of Fairy Tail's greatest mages in the next generation.

However, before Daichi could barge into his guild and enjoy his grand comeback, one of the mages were rushing back, surprised to see Daichi, a man who's been gone for a long time, return to his beloved home. "Daichi... Is that you?" The mage asked, to which Daichi replied with a nod and a wide grin. The mage looked happy for a moment but then his face was flushed with fear. "Hey man... What's wrong?" "Daichi... We're in trouble." When Daichi heard this, his eyes widened in disbelief. "W-What's happening?" He asked with concern, hoping that it isn't anything serious. "Dark mages... They have come to attack!" There goes his hopes for nothing serious to happen. Hearing this, Daichi clenched his fists, his eyes filling with rage and intensity. "Man... I just came back and these stupid goons decide to bust up my return party, huh? I'll beat them senseless." The mage just nodded as if approving the fact that Daichi wanted to beat them up. After this, Daichi entered his guild, slightly glad to see everyone was enjoying themselves. They were all happy to see Daichi, who managed a faint smile before sitting in the bar and asking for a drink to calm his nerves a little bit. Dark mages... What do they want with his guild?

KAGAMI DAICHI
    THEME SONGDRAGON FORCE THEME
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd May 2013, 11:59 am

Chelvaric was walking with the troops of savage skull as they enclosed on magnolia. The so wonderful town of fairy tail. Those happy basterds thinking they had it all. Did they ever lost everything they cared about no they didn’t. did they ever felt the power surging trough you when you start to drink blood. No they didn’t. chelvaric was dry on blood for a long time now and he was hungering after it. he was going to raid the city and drink as much as he could. Hunting down the weak mages cornering them and drink. And once he was filled up he would go after the stronger guys deating them would make him stronger. And that would in turn bring him closer to his own goal. Plus this would get the attention of there real goal and more on them. While they would rampage fred could go after the artifact that would help there leader the lich to become even more powerful. Well that was the idea.

He and miu were completely draped in clothes as they wouldn’t want to be discovered as dark mages just yet. So miu was hooded and chelvaric wore a scarf before his mouth. Only his eyes were seen. And the top of his head. but with the change in his appearance they wouldn’t recognize him so quickly. “I’ll scout the city before we go in. as a cat nobody will expect me to be a dark mage.”, chelvaric said to miu.

“hmm yeah boss that is a good idea I will stay here and watch over you.”, miu said. Chelvaric looked at her and saw a doubting face In the shadow of her hood. “what is it I can see your hiding something from me.”, chelvarics voice sounded muzzled by the scarf. “i-I don’t know if I should leave you alone. And this is not some mission we were ordered to do this is a real crime.”, miu said to chelvaric.

“I know it is and you can stay in my card if you want to stick to me. And you know we need to do this for our revenge. Do you remember the demon plain where I fought. I promised I wouldn’t kill any friends. These people stand in our way for our revenge that’s why we will eradicate them. And it’s not like were obligated to kill anyway.”, chelvaric said muffled. Miu nodded and smiled at him. “be careful boss I’ll come with the main force.”, miu said. “oh I’ll make sure I have some sweets ready for you miu.”, chelvaric said and kissed her fore head. “stay save.”, was the last thing he whispered and walked off.

While he walked he ringed his neko bell and whispered. “emergency code 1469 cat escape”. Chelvaric started to change as he was glowing. His blood felt like bowling. And his body started to shrink. His clothes disappeared and became hair. Chelvaric felt like he was being crushed into a small container. After this a little brown cat was walking down the road. His face had a sneaky tricky smile on it.

After a couple of minutes. Yah minutes a cat doesn’t walk as fast as a human. He reached the city. It was already late during the day so a lot of people were walking around and it was pretty hetic as a market was going on. Some people gave him a filthy look as they tought he was a street cat. Ignorant people they would scatter away when he would attack in this form. Or as he called himself the little cute death. Chelvaric jumped on a barrel and then on a roof to look over the city. He could see a lot of low fairy tail members walking around and that didn’t really give an expression they knew savage skull was on the way. Well time to hide in the dark till they attack. Then he would strike like a assassin on his targets. Who would expect a cat to be a killer machine. But first that fish stall looked so appealing. Chelvaric liked his lips and jumped towards it.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Beigecat
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Storm Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Alye 22nd May 2013, 3:09 pm

I love the wind
    Sometimes I wonder if it loves me too
    My name is Alye. I belong to Eclipse Soul. For now, and forever. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. But you better believe when I say "I'll die for my guild". Cause I will. And if you want to test me on that, go right ahead.
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - This'll be fun!||

As Heero shot through the clear Magnolia sky towards the outskirts of the city, a surge of magic enveloped and whipped around him and Garfield as Alye shot through the air, passing him easily as she became a streak in the sky before she reeled back and pulled up alongside him. "Heero! You have the support of Eclipse Soul...of me, in this fight!", the girl said as she opened her hands in the air, her body shimmering in the light.

Fairy Tail was not Alye's guild, but these fools made the mistake of attacking Magnolia while the Sky's Avenger was present.

They will pay for their insolence.
    CREATED BY FRAPPLE OF LS & BtN

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) VzaWKfF
    Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Force-Field Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Serene 22nd May 2013, 3:35 pm

i don't need a knight
    so baby take off all your armor!
    (EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 1525521
    Light flittered through the windows of one of Sorcerer Magazine's top model, Heero Reyold's mansion. It gently touched the floor, illuminating the once dark room. Serene D'loro sat in a chair, her legs crossed as she looked at the ceiling, the light rippling halfway across her eyes. "He told me to stay put...", the girl said before she sighed softly. Her hands rubbed her arms faintly before she looked out the window, her head falling to the side as it relaxed against the armchair. "That fool... I can't believe he'd tell me do something like that...", the girl's body tensed as she stood up, her hair falling around her shoulders as she pulled on a cloak that had a hood over it. She donned the garment and pulled on some fingerless gloves from the pocket of the cloak.

"When he knew I wouldn't listen...", she ended as she finished pulling the gloves on. The girl made her way towards the door as she tucked the hood over her head. "He won't know I went if he can't see me...", she murmured before her body came entirely translucent, the flittering light passing right through her. She was going to show Heero that she was a force to be reckoned with, one way or another.
    280 words, template by oxymoron of btn

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 22nd May 2013, 4:15 pm

Within Magnolia the large town of unknown possibility's was loud and active like any other day, with the children running around in large groups playing with each other in a game of tag or hide and seek. The adults were making their rounds within stores, either selling or buying what they need for the rest of the day or the rest of the week, in their own worlds as every other day. With every store open and running smoothly, some more then others. Walking through the streets of this busy town was one of Fairy Tail's mages, taking a stroll and admiring the view of the cloudless sky. With her hand on her forehead, keeping the suns rays from her eyes, she started idly into the blue sky. Suddenly a bump came from her right side, a young man rushing through the crowd probably late for something. Mari quickly turned with her hand reaching for the man before watching him disappear into the crowd, wanting to apologize but to slow for the words. Placing her arm back on her side, she quickly turn back with her coat flying against the wind making a flapping noise and continued to walk forward.

Walking toward the South Gate park, Mari slowly turned her head to view a small shadow darting into the alley ways between two large buildings. Her curiousness got the best of her as she fastened her pace and came at the entrance of the alley to find it a dead end, with a few garbage cans at the end. She lifted a brow as she looked closer and couldn't believe that someone would suddenly disappear, looking up the wall, it had to be three stories high she assumed but she couldn't have let this small worry ruin her day and continued to walk forward. The streets had gotten less and less crowded and easier to walk through. A mother and her son walking by with a balloon in his grasp and a large smile on his face as he held his mother's hand with the other. Mari chuckled at the sight of it, raising her spirits of a lovely view. Then a scent of someone she hasn't she hasn't seen for years passed through her nose, making her body shutter. An unbelievable feat was upon her and one she wasn't going to let it slip through her fingers. "It couldn't be..." She said under her breath. The scent came from down the street she was walking upon and the instant that it was she broke into a dash, with her coat flapping in the wind, along with her long braid moving side to side. Thrusting her arms back and forth with every step and crushing the ground beneath her ever so slightly more and more as she went.

As she turned a nearby corner, she was in front of a man who jumped from the sight of her entrance, with his arms up protecting his face and his body shuddering in fear of the surprise. With his eyes heading down in front of him, Mari's did the same and viewed the small cat, who was standing on his hind legs, and his arm out with a sheet of paper toward the man. "I see....thank you again, Sire. I think I've found what I needed that will be all." He said kindly toward the man, before he made a break for it. The small cat, slowly turned toward Mari with his head held high and his eyes slightly closed, not looking as surprised as Mari and not as satisfied. "I see we meet again....Master." Said without emotion, as if what he said was nothing but just letters put into a sentence. Mari clenched his fists, able to hear the crunching from a few feet away, she took a few steps forward, before bending over and slapping the cat across his face, knocking him slightly off his balance and only hanging with one foot on the ground and stumbling sideways back onto his feet. Silence hit the scene as they came into eye contact once more. "I believe I deserved that." He said rubbing his cheek, and watched as Mari dropped to her knees and quickly placed her arms around his neck, holding onto his sides and her hands tightening with every second in that position. Lifting his small paw he patted her shoulder. "You..l..left. Without even saying goodbye. Max." She said sobbing, rubbing her face into his cape. He sighed pressing his forehead into her hair. "Because I knew I'd be back. You should really have more confidence in me." He said in an annoyed tone, as if looked down upon in his stature and physical strength. "You must quickly stop with this nonsense, at once!" He shouted pushing her away, and jumping slightly back to give them space, leaving her alone on her knees, she slowly got back to her feet and wiped the tears from her eyes, waiting from him to speak. "I've seen that you've grown, Master. And we must catch up on our tails from our adventures but I do think we must save those for later. I have information about......HIM" He said with worry and compassion before speaking with the utmost seriousness. With just one word she understood who he spoke of and looked toward the park not that far from their position. "Let talk over there. She suggested with the Max walking closely beside her. Her moods changed with curiousness and anger from just this subject to get her out of any mood she was in before, whether he knew of his location or his existence was still valid, she wanted to know more of this subject, but knowing that Max after such long years, he is still alive and has grown from their first encounter, bringing images of back then, placed a smile on her face.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 1075957Magic(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairytail
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by marielle sky 22nd May 2013, 11:42 pm

Legal mages in every part of Magnolia already got the message of the approaching dark mages. Everyone was either feeling the tension or was getting ready to face the incoming attacks.
    Everybody except for one mage, Marielle Sky.
    "Woohoohoo!!" The young fairytail mage shouted, as her board of wheeled tray, flew over the heads of the citizens, down below.
    "No usage of magic Marielle" Her friends and race mate's reminded her in the nearby roof.
    "I didn't" she protested in midair. "I used the ramp" she said, pointing at the slanted piece of wood that made her fly.
    "Swish!!" A passing potato sounded in Marielle's ears.
    "Haha...You think you can hit me with that lame aim" she shouted at the enemy team, professionally landing on the opposite roof. "See ya!" she smiled at them tauntingly, giving her team mates, who just transferred to her roof, an epic high five.
    "Careful Marielle, they'll surely go for you now" Her team mates warned, before they transferred to another roof.
    Marielle smirked slyly before continuing. "I do want to see them try"
    Even before the enemy team gets the chance to jump towards her position, Marielle jumped down the roof. It was not prohibited, but it's also not advisable to meddle with the walking people cause you never know when you'll bump one.
    Marielle chuckled at the enemy team's opened mouths, her decision was indeed crazy, since they were at the market place, the most packed place in all of Magnolia.
    "Now whatcha gonna do?" Marielle asked in a large grin. Now she didn't expect the next thing that happened. The enemy team suddenly pointed the potato gun at her. "Wahahaha!!" she laughed, as several kids gunned her with potatoes, hitting not her, but the people around her.
    Getting another crazy idea, Marielle thought of throwing things at the other kids. Since she was in a market, it would be super easy to find one.
    "Ahhh!" She smiled as she saw her chance, a fish stall. Blindly, Marielle put her hands in the assorted fishes, hoping to get something big to throw. Not knowing that what she actually took was a cat.
    "Ahhh!! she shouted at the brown fur ball, making her stop at a corner. The vendors and buyers produced a temporary camouflage, but it wouldn't be long till they'll find her.
    "I didn't know that the fish shop already sells cats" Marielle said with a chuckle, knowing for a fact that the cat was trying to eat the fishes. She then sighed. "Sadly I can't throw you at them" she put the cat on top of her head. "but i can take you for a ride." She laughed, as another potato missed her. "They're not really good at aiming, ain't they mr.cat" and she rode with the brown cat, ignorant of the fact that a dark mage was already riding on top of her head.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 2m82r0i
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 23rd May 2013, 1:09 am

Trouble lurked through the shadows of Magnolia. A war was coming, and Ebony knew it. Her long brown ponytail swished through the air of the sky as she jogged through the town of Magnolia, her legs swiftly travelling over the dead ground. Careful not to make a scene, she put on her black hoodie, trying to follow the darkness.
    "WHOOOOOOOHOOOOO!" a loud figure could be heard, stumbling over her head and over the roofs, followed by a cute brown cat, that seemed to be clinging on her head. No way... Marielle?

Ebony's eyes scanned the area, as her guild mate, the Sky Dragon, flew through the air. She grinned, Time to follow her. She jumped in the air, holding onto a Flagpole and swinging across it to land onto the roof of an old building. She stood up, and sprinted to the next, jumping to the other side of a new building. Grinning, she flew through the air and landed squarely on the next building. She sprinted foward, only to miss her footing by about a meter and fall down towards the dark alleyway. It looked like she was flying, yet... she wasn't, not by a lon shot. Instead, her impressing of flying was turned into the frantic thinking of something to do so that she won't get herself to fall flat on her face.
    "AHHHHH" she yelled as she turned in mid-air, landing onto a market tent and sent bouncing off it, straight towards a roof of a building. Please land this, please land this, pleaseeeee land this! she pleaded as she fell on the roof, her knees slightly grazed but her body still intact.
    "I-I..m alive... MWHUAHAHAHAHA" she laughed as she raced across the building, hopping from building to building, searching for where those Dark Mages threatened to attack her beloved city.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Geass Magic
    Second Magic: Nox Aeterna
    Third Magic:

Post by Alleria 23rd May 2013, 3:08 am

A green haired woman sat quietly by a sidewalk cafe. There was a blank expression on her face as she held the porcelain tea cup in hand and took a sip of the steaming oolong tea. Her mind was wandering somewhere else, recollecting memories that brought here and now.

A few days ago, the postman came just like he does regularly, bearing bills, letters and packages meant for the Moonlight Tavern and its current residents. As she was busy sorting them out, one particular letter caught her attention. It was addressed to her, but it didnt had the senders name on it, just a wax seal pressed on the letters flap... a skull. She placed the letter into her pocket and called their maid who was currently dusting the bars fixtures and decors. "Hey Ayeka, can you please continue sorting these letters and packages out. And please deliver those meant for our tenants too." With that she hurried on her way up towards her room.

She had her doubts and theories, but she can never really prove any unless she open it. Taking a deep breath, she rips the side of the envelop and out slides the contents. She took the letter in her hand and began to read its contents.

"I know who you are. I had my suspicions but can never really prove my theory, that is why I had you under surveillance. And it turns out that I was correct. Don't be alarmed, I have no intentions of divulging any information to the council. Im just merely inviting you to a soiree thats about to happen in Magnolia. I know you wouldnt want to miss it, it will be a blood bath. See you there!"
    That was it, didnt mention who the sender was, but she knew who it was...Lord Frederick.

She let out a heavy sigh and spoke. "I didnt knew I would be discovered this early. Well since the cats out of the bag, I might use this chance to stretch out my arms and legs a bit." Then she plopped down on her lazy chair and poured herself a drink.

"Miss, here is your order. Velvet red cookies freshly baked from the oven." said the cute waitress as she placed the tray of conffection on her table. She nodded and thanked the waitress as she hopped on to the next table leaving her alone once again. There was something in her eyes as she dipped the red cookie into the tea she was sipping earlier making it turn dark red. "I wonder what He is doing right now. Will he allow such atrocity to take place under his watch?" Then she continues to eat and drink in silence, awaiting for the signal that will mark the start of Magnolia's destruction.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Magic: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Magic:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 23rd May 2013, 5:39 am

The town of Magnolia. A brilliant settlement many admire for it's everlasting peaceful atmosphere, never fazed by the guild which calls it it's home - Fairy Tail. Such miraclulously ballanced places did indeed hold a special feeling in their boundaries, one found highly attractive and remarkable by oh-so many. Perhaps that is why it was such a populated city. It must also be why the strange man known as Aegis often found himself going there to meditate and train. Ofcourse, doing such things on the streets of the city would be rather difficult, so instead he always chose to go to the rooftops and remain there, something he was doing that day as well.

Basking in the tranquillity of the silent skies, the cyan knight stood perched upon one of the highest building in the city. That place was one of the best when it came to meditating, but there also was another reason why Aegis had chosen it - his Acrophobia. For as long as he could remember, the knight had a fear of heights so great that even climbing a ladder proved a daunting challenge, but ofcourse, he did not like that fact. Furthermore, such a fear was preventing him from fighting at his best, as his combat style seemed to often involve acrobatic moves and high jumps. So, armed with that thought, Aegis had made it his goal to defeat this internal foe.

Many years had passed since he gathered that resolve and slowly, but surely, he overcame his fears, even if not completely. He had managed to suppress them when the situation required him to do what he was afraid of and even manage to keep relatively calm when high above ground, but he still had problems holding his composure when there was nothing to distract him from the height.

And so, there he stood to meditate, high above ground, way up into the domain of his greatest fears. His eyes closed, Aegis concentrated all his senses on the steady, soothing winds.

The gentle caress of the breeze as it passed by the knight, slightly fluttering his coat.
    The relaxing, monotone sound of the speeding gust as it passed by his ears.

However... there was more to it. Confined within the gentle shell of the breeze was a foreign uneasiness. What was it? It felt as if the condensed worry had reached him under the form of anticipation.
    "Such a familiar feeling..." - he spoke in a low voice.
    Yes, deep inside he knew what it was. Locked deep within his chained heart lied a memory of sorrow.
    A landscape painted crimson.
    Charred buildings, dying screams.
    Ruthless, the flames of destruction danced madly before his eyes.
    What was the purpose for it? What was the cause? All he could remember were the forced smiles of the few who dared stand against the incoming annihilation. Their tensed figures standing tall, faced with the undeniable omen of death.
    Yes, it really was a familiar feeling. Condensed worry shaped in the form of anticipation, the anticipation of their defeat.
    "Guh..." - the meaningful reaction of the one who could not bear witness to such a scene.

Aegis stood up. Piercing eyes peered into the distance, he knew that it was no false feeling. He never willingly remembered that night, it only happened when there was a reason for it, thus he knew that something was not right. As his gaze reached the distant hills outside of the town, the cyan knight understood the situation.
    "They are attacking..."
    Something inside of him snapped.
    "Those mages are attacking..."
    The sound of grinding teeth, then silence. Closing his eyes briefly, Aegis remembered the scene once more.
    "Meaningless violence... meaningless slaughter... meaningless cruelty!"
    Why? The knight could not understand. Why must people always use violence to achieve their own selfish desires? What was it that kept on driving men and women alike to such meaningless actions?
    He felt powerless. Deep inside, his single, earnest wish writhed as if in pain.
    "To change people's hearts."
    Indeed, such a simple wish it was, yet so far from his reach. He felt powerless because he knew that he could not do anything to prevent evil from being born.
    "Violence born from evil opposed by violence forced by evil." - that's how it seemed like to him. Powerless to prevent it, the only option left was to oppose the incoming violence and defeat it. He really wished he could do something else, something more.
    "Man... I'm hopeless." - Self-mocking words spoken to no one in particular, a wry smile

"Still, I can not allow this transgression."
    The cyan knight looked at the distant dots with determination in his eyes.
    "I will not sit idly by while you do as you wish!" - claimed Aegis with a wide grin.
    Lifting his right hand above his head, the knight recreated the sword Fervour and spun it around his wrist while bringing it down to the side of his waist.
    "Let's go, Fervour. Another battle awaits us!" - his uplifting battle shout, yelled as the young knight leapt off from the tower-like building he stood upon.

Diving face-first towards the rooftops below, he ad seem to have forgotten all about his phobia. His cyan trench coat fluttering behind him, the cyan-haired mage seemed like a blue arrow. As soon as he reached his landing site, he recreated a technique via which he transformed into pure magic and traveled the couple of metres left to the rooftop within a moment, effectively erasing the deadly momentum he had gained. From there on his path was clear.
    Hopping from building to building, the knight charged on towards the battlefield with such vigor that he started releasing magical pulses which other mages could detect. With a mighty yell from the top of his lungs, the determined warrior called out to any foe who would dare attack.
    "Magnolia and Fairy Tail have the support of Sabertooth! Aegis Bright will fight for you!"

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 14n37n9

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 23rd May 2013, 11:52 am

So this city is to be our new hunting grounds eh Lunos Thought a young man with a large black wolf stood on a lone watchmens tower stared at the battle field below As he noticed several fairy tale mages He smirked and as pulled up the hood of lunar hunter as his eyes flashed both gold and crimson as he and lunos jumped off the tower ad onto a nearby roof and rushed off torwards the battle field then both of them jumpeed into a shadow and vanished out of sight. "Let the games begin."

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 23rd May 2013, 1:39 pm

Frederick figured they wouldn't go unnoticed for long, so the moment he sensed that a stronger force then himself was headed for the Savage Skull gathering. He'd left, straight through the town towards the cathedral. The place he needed to be.
    There were enough grunts to keep the stronger one busy, and if those weren't enough there were other who could wipe the earth with him. Someone like Constantine Rebellion, or Alleria who'm he had asked for personally. She would surely be interested in the artifact he was chasing. But there where many more allies he had gathered to do the Lichborne's bidding, one of them he had spoken to very recently. It was hard to track her down but he finally found when she was out on a job. A dark mage from a dark guild still unkown to him. Naraku, another demon slayer, and a strong one too. They didn't really talked face to face when Frederick found her they were not friends after all, maybe not even allies. No they both saw enough use in each other to not kill each other. So thats why Frederick kept to the darkness when he found her and whispering his plan when she passed by sensing his presence. Unknowingly to the other mages accompanying her at that moment.

The people in the street quickly moved aside for the hooded appearance, that was being followed by his own personal guard. The Hastatus Prior, a group of black colored heavy armored knights. Specialized in fighting other mages, not that they could match a B rank, but still they were useful to him.
    He wasn't very familiar with Magnolia, so he just walked towards the bell towers that was to be seen above the other buildings in town.
    Until he walked into a street where he suddenly stopped. Thereon his left was the cathedral in sight, just a few blocks away. But that was not the reason to stop, on his right side there was the West Gate Park from where he felt a power around him. An another mage, ready to fight.
    'Tch, maybe I can get passed unnoticed' but he knew that it was immpossible, if he had noticed, the other person should have as well.
    'Hastatus Prior! Head on and secure the cathedral. I will join you shortly' The armors of dozen knights clanged when they sprinted towards the landmark. Leaving Frederick behind, facing the unkown opponent.

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 26th May 2013, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Toxic Scourge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Star Attack on Magnolia ~prologue~

Post by Felicity 24th May 2013, 4:23 am

Dark shadows crept in the peaceful city of Magnolia. The happy citizens of the city unaware of anything out of the ordinary. The streets were full with the voices and chattering, families were having there normal days shopping in the streets lined with all kinds of shops. Children running here and there, shouting on the top of their lungs; having the time of their lives. Little did they know that this moment will be ruined with a battle? A battle that has been raging on from the start of mankind and would continue forever... The ancient battle of good and evil?
    -Sigh-
    "So when will this drama start, huh?" The pink haired mage questioned herself in a mere whisper. She was well aware of the fight which was gonna follow in the place within the next hour or so. Her attire, donned to hide herself; a white full-sleeved hoodie jacket which covered most of her pale pink hair except a few bangs in the front with the aquamarine eyes looking in almost every direction, searching for the enemy. She was one of the invaders, the person who was ordered to disturb the peace. A smirk formed on her face, "As if I cared, I don't even know this place except for the first time I came here for my job for the guild."
    Her guild? It was the Savage Skull guild. Being a part of the Savages meant you would always be the bad one, the hated one. She was with them for a reason, and they all were here for one too. The guild members were ordered to bring the artifact which would make their master stronger. Every single one of them had their own motives for fighting for this so called Master. He was rumored to be quite powerful, power which wasn't even revealed to those working under him. It included Erza...
    She joined the master's forces for being able to witness it and maybe one day she will, but mainly it was because she intended to be different. Different than the million others who walked the path of justice and goodness all their life. She valued those traits but was curious enough to venture on the other side of the world. That curiosity, maybe it destroys her life but she just wanted to experience whatever life could bring to her and for that she needed to be DIFFERENT.

"What the hell am I thinking all this stuff for? Focus on the task at hand silly!" The girl mentally slapped herself and looked around once again, taking in the the nature of the inhabitants of Magnolia. Her eyes took in a weird sight, a girl carrying a cat on her head. 'Wait! On her head??' she raised an eyebrow thinking about how much people can love these seemingly lazy animals. But something about the cat didn't feel right.. It was perfectly fine with the way it looked but there was something weird about the aura it gave out. It just wasn't normal; and seemed way too familiar. It was something magical; just disguised as a cat. The girl wasn't a normal citizen too. Erza could clearly make out about her being a mage too, but was she so dense to carry another one on her head?
    Erza moved her gaze from the girl (who was being attacked with potatoes by the children) to the street in front of her.
    "Better find a place to look over this city and routes. These alleys seem to irritate me with their so many twists and turns." the pinkette whispered to herself again.
    Noticing a small but fairly heighted house in front of her she gazed around to see if anyone would notice her. Everyone seemed to be busy with themselves so she climbed onto its roof with the help of the pipeline which was attached to one of its walls.
    Being on top, Erza removed the hood of the jacket from her head as she looked around. She could already see some people who seemed to sense the danger awaiting them, as they seemed to be searching for the other side themselves,
    "So some of them already know?"

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    (EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) ObrztW

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Magic
    Second Magic: Twilight Miracle
    Third Magic:

Post by Raina 24th May 2013, 8:23 am

The wind seemed to scream out a warning. A warning of an incoming force determined to destroy the very people she calls family. She had heard murmurs that a dark guild was planning on taking Fairy Tail down, but she was not fully prepared for it. She stood up letting her long pink hair blow in the wind. Dancing with it almost like it's partner in this dance.

Her crimson eyes scanning the surroundings, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Water quickly flowing around her wrists, as determined by her. Water, her most versatile element. She could do much damage with it. Just like the day she first joined fairy tail. Her emotions and fear got the best of her and she almost destroyed the guild herself. "Not today. I swear on the name of my kingdom. I will not lose!"

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 1_by_g10

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Rainas10
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sir Leonard 24th May 2013, 8:39 am

The howling wind that blew against Leonard's face and made the bangs across his face waved to the side as he starred fiercely to the horizon from the guild's balcony. He could see the growing forces of darkness in the outskirts of town. It seems the plague of The Lichborne has reached their haven. At his side was a blade wrapped in linen cloth that glows with golden light. His grips tightens at the thoughts and sights of what is to come. So it has come to this, we are ready.. By the stop of his foot, the hall doors opened and revealed a group of mages waiting. They marched out and spread out into the city making sure they don't get into the cathedral. The enemy is moving and he had to make his as well. They must prepare the city's defense or all will fall. Although he was glad that some from the other guilds came to aid them. Alye from Eclipse Soul was always sure to lend Fairy Tail a hand and is now with her brother, Heero. Daichi, Marielle, Ebony, Raina, and Mari have already began to mobilize. "The board is set and pieces, moving. Now Lich, the time has come to answer for your crimes. Both to the guild, and personally." as fierce and stern Leonard said with a tone and manner equally as fierce and stern as he is.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 60684_s
    (EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairytail
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by marielle sky 24th May 2013, 9:31 pm

“The streets are a little too dangerous for us, don’t you think Mr.cat?” Marielle asked the cat on her head. She smiled with a giggle. “Oh well” she said, as she saw 2 working men, who were carrying a large thin piece of wood.
    “Onii-chan move!” She shouted at the two of them, hoping to scare them.
    Fortunately, her plans worked. The two used their piece of wood as a shield, letting Marielle used it as a ramp.
    “Thanks a lot!” she cutely winked and saluted them, grabbing a small piece of wire from atop the wood.
    Marielle had just landed on the roof, when she felt an unfamiliar magical pulse. Following that,was a shout from another roof.
    "Magnolia and Fairy Tail have the support of Sabertooth! Aegis Bright will fight for you!"
    “Hu?” Marielle blinked. Then as a habit when she sees things she doesn’t understand, Marielle laughed. “well then…Go Sabertooth and Fairytail!!” she cheered for the guilds, not really knowing about what was happening.
    “As for being a brave little cat” Marielle told the cat after her heroic but idiotic shout. She pulled one of her ribbons from her hair, and started forming a loop with it. She then frowned “This is ugly”
    Disappointed, Marielle put the loop in her pockets. She patted the cat on her head. “I’ll give it to you later ok?”
    Suddenly, Marielle noticed an odd event, the flying potatoes had stopped.
    Looking behind, Marielle saw her team mates and the enemy team talking to each other. Everyone was nodding, like they were all agreeing in one thing. The truth was, rumors had already spread about the dark mage's arrival. Especially with the parade of some of Ft's mages towards the cathedral.
    "Marielle" they wheeled towards her. "Fairy-"
    They couldn't continue what they were gonna say, for marielle wasn't interested anymore.
    "Fairy!!" she echoed as she saw her guildmate, ebony.
    The children laughed. Marielle was not going to listen to them anymore.
    "I guess she'll just figure it out herself" Some of them began to roll away, resuming their stunt displays.
    "Here" a kid placed a magnolian badge on Marielle's hands.
    Marielle looked at him, puzzled. "Just call us if you need us" he chuckled and went away.
    Marielle shrugged after they left her, jumping towards ebony, she shouted cheerfully. "Ebony!!!!"

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 2m82r0i
    Daichi
    Daichi

Dragon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix's Fire
    Mentor : Ryujin the Water Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daichi 24th May 2013, 10:31 pm

[OOC: This is an extension to my previous post since my magic and pet is now approved]

When Daichi finished his booze, he stood up and stretched his arms as if warming up for something big. "Alright everyone. I'm gonna go ahead and meet these fools head on. Don't try to stop me." Daichi stood up and walked to the guild's doors, getting ready for a big battle. He walked straight without anyone trying to hold him from his reckless decision. Everyone just stared at him in surprise, knowing that they couldn't do anything to stop him now. Exiting his guild's doors, he ran to the forest, the only place good enough for these goons to hide themselves. "DAICHIIIIIIII!!!" A voice shouted from behind the young mage which made him stop his tracks. He looked behind and saw Ken, his pet exceed. The little deer's eyes were wide open as if he just saw something. This didn't really bother Daichi since he always sees his little partner freak out even if he sees the slightest surprise. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?" Ken said as he ran straight to his partner, shivering as he hugged Daichi's legs. "Umm... I taught you said you wanted to see some stuff in the forest, so I left you to do so." Hearing this, Ken jumped high and comically smacked Daichi's head, his eyes wide open in frustration. "You almost left me for dead!"

"Wait... I did?" The young mage uttered in surprise. "Yes! I saw a group of weird guys walking to my direction. They looked like they wanted to kill me. I was looking for you, but you were gone! If only I didn't jump off the cliff, I would've been gone now!" Without minding his partner's emotions, Daichi patted him on the head with a grin on his face. "Why, you found our enemies! Where are they?" "WHY DO YOU LOOK SO HAPPY? I almost died you asshole!" Ignoring Ken's question about why he was so happy, Daichi asked him once again where he found those strange people. "Alright, I guess there's no use freaking out... They were gathered around the place we slept at. You're lucky you woke up early, or they would've spotted us easily!" Ken replied to his partner's question, making Daichi feel happy since he knew where they were coming from. "You're such a big help, Ken." When the little deer heard this, he blushed and swayed his hips side to side, feeling really flattered. "Oh... Don't say any bullshit to me! I know you're just flattering." Though his words made it seem that he didn't like Daichi's compliment, it was obviously otherwise seeing his body language. "Heh, you never change, Ken. Come on, let's go fight these pricks." When Ken heard this, his happiness was crushed, replacing it with an expression of fearful surprise. "NO! Those guys look extremely dangerous, so we might as well get out of this town!" "Ken... I can't do that. I must protect my beloved guild even if it means risking my life." Hearing Daichi's conviction, the little exceed was moved. His eyes were filled with wonder, inspired by his partner's willingness to put his life on the line. "Oh, and I don't have to risk my life. I'm sure I can beat them down easily. Don't you ever feel worried when I, the Water Dragon Slayer, am around." Once he said this, he ran to the place he slept, ready to confront the enemy with his partner following him, ready to aid his partner.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    THEME SONGDRAGON FORCE THEME
    Demytri
    Demytri

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rave Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Demytri 26th May 2013, 5:29 am

Demytri was sprinting along the outskirts of the town. Ah, Magnolia, poor little city.Savage Skull will destroy it to the ground.True enough, Demytri might not be the strongest mage in SS, but he'll help. "Well yeah, I know I'll run away. But that'll be if I were cornered. Which is improbable." He said this all with a smirk. Making sure not to let anyone hear him. "Hmmm, Magnolia, Magnolia. We'll crush you to the ground." Demytri sprinted onward,using his sound wavve like speed to propel him onward. Running on rooftops he searched for a spot.

" I'll stay there, hmmph."

He immediately sprinted for the highest tower in town.
    Crocodile
    Crocodile

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lava-Make
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Crocodile 26th May 2013, 11:55 am

Giyo stood on one of the hills near the Fairy Tail guild.The blue haired mage was not standing there,along with his winged red feline companion to show his presence to his ex-guild.It was more because he was worried of his little sister,Wing.Wing is at the moment the member of the guild,which was heavily rumored about the war it would go through with Savage Skull,a dark guild which doesn't need introductions."Giyo..you sure you gonna join?" Taking a gulp down his throat,Redt asked his human close companion about his decision on joining the war.Giyo kept his serious face on,answering with a straight nod,showing much of his mature side."I'll join..If Wing gets in danger." The answer was continued in a serious tone,which scared Redt a bit.Giyo is not known for this kind of seriousness he would have on something,as he is usually the type of 'GO CRAZY!' kind of person.Well,not today,it seems.

Well,it is reasonable for both of them to get worried.First,Savage Skull is currently having more and more members each day,which would add up to their number.This would cause outnumbering to the Fairy Tail mages.It's not that Fairy Tail had a little number of members,it's just that Savage Skull's having more member than it does.Second,Savage Skull was also known for it's triumphant achievement earlier in time.It was the guild which brought Blue Pegasus's downfall.How could a dark guild bring down a legal,strong guild like Blue Pegasus?Easy,they're just too overwhelming.For those facts,Giyo gulped,aware of the danger that might befall the people of magnolia,and a bit concern about Fairy Tail itself.

Redt knew from the blue haired young warlock's straight but meaningful answer,that he had another plan.Maybe it was a plan to get help from other legal guild.Or maybe he was just planning to watch from rooftops or somewhere high,and jump into action only when necessary.Redt didn't know which was which.Giyo is just too crazy,he could do anything others won't usual think of.Confused,Redt decides to keep the thought in his mind,looking at Giyo,still with his seriousness,which a little bit scared the red feline.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Izumok12
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 26th May 2013, 2:33 pm

The walk was silent as if the walk taken before getting your head chop off in front of the whole town. As if the day of reckoning has finally come, as these two walked side by side on the street into the park. Mari continued to take small glances at Max, watching look around the town of Mangolia deep into detail and twitch his nose every few seconds and his eyes shown no sign of change. Nearing the edge of the park, they started to turn toward the steps to head into the park and find somewhere to sit. Mari started to skip down the steps two at a time, while Max took it slow as he walked down behind her, she stretched out her arm as he got closer to the bottom and he grabbed hold, and was lifted slightly toward the ground with a large tug. Finally inside the park they found a empty bench where they both took a seat. Max sat away from Mari, but she wouldn't allow it, lifting him from his hips, she placed him on her lap. "You don't have to do this Master. I can take care of myself." He said with a large sigh. Mari just ignored him and placed her face into his warm fur. "Please master we shouldn't play around thy information is quite high in importance." He said pleading her to stop with her foolishness. Max wasn't one to have fun even when they first met and seems like that hasn't changed.

"You can continue. I'm still listening." Mari replied though her voice was ruffled in the fur. Her eyes closed and her arms tightly around his chest, pressing him against her, she felt a safe sensation like everything was going to be alright. "Alright then. Well since I promised before, I have been following quite a few leads to who killed your foster mother." He said, with Mari's eyes opening slightly, with saddened look that appeared within seconds of the subject. "....And?" She asked in a low tone. "It was indeed your foster father, who payed for her assassination." He said bluntly. "Though as you can recall what happened when you assumed differently, we might not be able to get him to tell us. But the man responsible is still alive." He continued before waiting a moment for her response. Mari gaining such little information, completely started to assume hundreds or thousands of possibility from guilds to lands, of who and where this bastard could be.

"Alright then." She said softly before starting to get up. Max's eyes widened as she got up suddenly and dropped down onto the ground. Her fists rippling as they were clenched tightly, and her face not leaving the sky. Max didn't know what to do, his inability to sooth others emotions left him in a stand still and placed his paw on her thigh. "I'm sorry. Maybe this was to sudden, but I think it would be best if I continued this search." He said slowly bowing before turning around. He stopped before anything could happen, lifting his head high and quickly turning his head in all directions. "I guess my timing is always wrong...." He said annoyed. Feeling a strong power further out around the area and looked at Mari who he assumed to still be in shock couldn't notice the rise in magical power.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 1075957Magic(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 26th May 2013, 3:10 pm

She had not been summoned. Only one person could summon her presence. However, her presence could be requested and Frederik had done so. Chelvaric had joined Frederik's guild of his own accord weakening his loyalty to her. It did not matter though. When the time came he would either join her or die. There was no other choice. Frederik had asked her presence in the recovery of an artifact. She didn't care for it, but it seemed like it was powerful and in the hands of legal mages so it would be good to get it out of their hands. It did not matter overly to her. She was here for one reason and one reason only. To wreck this city and make as many people scream as possible. However, she would not go in all gun's blazing despite wanting to. No she would arrive in the town and then cause some havoc.

Naraku had walked through the gates without alerting anyone. How was this possible when the city was on such high alert? Simple, she had used the shadow of the wall to dissapear using an innate ability of the hell demon slayer then walked along and through the gates. Once inside things were just as easy as there were shadows everywhere. She decided to hit the south eastern part of the city. It was quite heavily populated for one thing and also quite far from the cathedral. She'd draw the opponents to her.

She took a deep breath and darkness swirled from shadows all around her startling everyone causing a massive panic, but one which would soon be much worse. "HELL DEMON'S HOWL" she roared launching off the attack. The hell demon's howl was reminiscent of the dragon slayer's roar technique in that it was a beam of their element launched from the mouth. This was a beam of pure destruction. A beam of holy darkness. A beam that had a 10ft radius and a 200ft range. It was a beam that reduced weak opponents to atoms and unarmed civilians were worse then weak. There wasn't even dust left. Buildings crumbled, people screamed and died. There was now a massive furrow through the city's buildings and she stood there waiting and smiling. Some people had only been caught by the edge of the beam and had lost arms. They would survive due to the heat of the beam cauterizing the wounds, but they were in intense agony.

"Yes, sing for me." she said happily as they screamed.

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cecile 27th May 2013, 10:49 am

Cursed dark mages! How dare they to make such a bold move!'
    It was already late in the afternoon, almost dark when 4th seat council member Harland Crawford received a letter. Containing information that Fairy Tail had engaged in several battles all over Magnolia with the dark mages.
    At that moment it hit him, and Harland set down in his chair thinking of all the destruction. 'Fairy Tail.... against a group of dark mages...' Fairy Tail was off course well known at the magic council, and they had a reputation of breaking stuff when on jobs. 'This is catastrophic..' he said with a soft voice

But for Harland there was only one option, to engage the enemy and annihilate the enemy. After all Harland was convinced that dark mages were nothing more then an infectious decease threatening the very order in all of Fiore. And he had to eradicate them at all costs.
    'WILSON!!!'
    A young lad quickly entered the council member's office. Shivering scared not knowing why his boss was angry again. And Harland was angry a lot, but that came with the age.
    'y..y..yes sir?'
    'Gather a squadron of Rune Knights! And tell them we leave for Magnolia in within an hour!'
    He had to get their quickly, to judge the situation. Hoping that Magnolia wasn't lost already. If he was too late, he had to move on to some more drastic measures to deal with the threat.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th May 2013, 2:22 pm

Kyll stood atop a roof of a nearby store. She folded her arms as she looked out. Hmm... Kyll folded her arms and looked out. She saw Raina walking through. She stared out in the distant streets with her then eyes that seemed to be closed. Her sight moved to Harland. Looks like I can't get involved with this battle after all. If HE is here that is... I can't be recognized by that side of politics. Kyll then heard a faint but distant ring. She looked behind her to see if her rope had rang, but that wasn't it at all. Kyll knew it was time for her to go so she turned around. The girl in the blue and white sleeveless kimono top turned around and the bells on her bow rang as if it was a notification towards someone who knew what they were. She took a step towards the back of the store and stopped. She straightened the obi and put a hand through her hair. I don't need to do anything drastic.. well at least I hope I don't have to.

Kyll put a hand over her chest and looked at the sky. Her heart rate sped up. She jumped down to an alley way behind the store and the bells rang again. My nerves are raising after seeing that councilman again. They can cut the tension out there with a knife.

Themes:
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Magic: Ice-Make
    Third Magic:

Post by Soleice-kun 27th May 2013, 7:59 pm

~~Minato's Entrance~~

Minato stared out across Magnolia Town, a labyrinth of well built buildings that spanned across the land and stood tall well above ground level. He had been waiting at the top of a plateau that overlooked the town, giving Minato a clear view of everything happening within the city whilst giving him a tactical advantage. Sensing a dark presence in multiple directions, Minato lifted his head to observe the clearing that resided at the other side of Magnolia and surely enough, Lord Frederik was there. Taking advantage of his advanced hearing and eyesight, Minato was able to eavesdrop upon his conversation and Minato very quickly analyzed the conversation to be that of a battle plan.

~*BOOM*~

It was all too sudden. A beam of red light. Buildings collapsed in mere nanoseconds and gut-wrenching screams pierced through the night as if it were the work of Banshees or the call of a Shrike. A familiar aura now befuddled with the atmosphere, reached Minato.

"It isssss most certainly Unholy Magic....." hissed Kinana whilst licking her lips with her venomous tongue.

"It most certainly is my darling." smiled Minato. The feeling was not foreign to him, he had experienced this magic before and it was certainly not pretty. "Lets go Kinana, it seems that we need to pay our friend a little visit." said Minato as he slowly rose from his crouch, flipped on the hood to his cloak that would conceal his identity, and walked through the gates of Magnolia City to meet the aggressor.

As he walked through the gates of Magnolia, he was greeted by masses of people attempting to evacuate the city in fear for their pathetic lives. It didn't feel so different from all other experiences that Minato had once felt, a guiding light in a mass of darkness. When he had reached the central park of Magnolia Town, he was confronted by three Savage Skull mages.

"Well well.... what do we have here? A pathetic legal mage. We'll give you a chance to beg for your life, then maybe we'll spare you the pain and kill you quick. Now... BEG!" yelled the Savage Skull mage that was standing at the front of the group. It didn't take much knowledge to deduce that the man was the leader of the group that now confronted Minato. To the normal viewer, it would seem that Minato had not moved at all, but if one were to be able to observe the speed of light, that individual would of seen Minato move with unparalleled speed to obliterate these petty mages. Minato worked his way through the first mage, dashing to his posterior side and dropping him with a low sweep kick, the immediately following up with a upper arm palm strike that sent the man flying towards a nearby building. Without hesitation, Minato immediately spun around and brought his leg around for a swift roundhouse kick towards the second man's head, wincing a bit when the sound of the man's skull and the sound of the man who had been launched into the building echoed in unison to the sound of a sickening crunch. Not giving the third man the time to react, Minato punched the mage in the stomach and quickly allowed his hand to recede before the guts that spilled out of the man's mouth were able to dirty his clothes. With all three men now dead one way or another, Minato slowly stepped over their bodies and continued on his way to meet the Unholy Demon.

Without even looking at the men he had just killed, Minato whispered:"I judge you.... unworthy."

(EVENT) Attack on Magnolia (Prologue) Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:53 am