Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki)

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

[Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki)

Post by Mura Kensho 15th June 2019, 11:09 am

Mura got up on his feet quickly along with Fey after the attack from the brute shark monster. One of the sharks were closer to the group now, and while Song appeared to have evaded its tail, it didn’t look good for Garnet. Mura’s eyes widened in shock as he could see the injured guildmate of his along with Emperor, but if he let his concentration die down now, then the sharks would only be even more mobile than they already were now. At last, he could hope that Song’s magic could aid in giving him time to go to Garnet and tend to his wound. She made it clear that she had no experience in creating a spell that would stun or entrap the enemy, which in all honesty left Mura mildly blind due to his ignorance of her own magical experience that was bound to be different from his or anyone else’s. He felt pressured, really. He didn’t want to let these monsters harm his teammates, but it was as if his efforts as a group leader only worsened their objective to clear the area of these exact dangers. The needles from Song’s trap planted firmly inside the shark’s mouth, its weak point, and it did appear that one of the sharks finally hit the ground in a slight defeat. And as Song was weaving a new, reddish type of silk, the other shark only increased its ferocity and violent jabs and movements.

T-This is going to take a lot, but I have to-

A huge surprise, the pinkish flesh of a tentacle erupted from the waters behind them back at the lake. Mura couldn’t believe that another creature was heading towards them, but that was where the surprise laid; its tentacle flung around the shark that wasn’t bound down by the combined efforts of Mura’s earth magic and Song’s needle trap, lifting it up with quite some effort before pulling it back deep into the lake again. Mura waved the drops of water away from the shore, but the disappearance did leave a huge wave from the center of the lake that indicated the unknown entity’s enormous size. Now, a weakened shark with needles of saliva-covered web in its mouth was found in front of them, and Mura did a last effort to bury it deep down under the sand and wet dirt, on top of metallic spikes that he didn’t leave out impaling its body through the ground.

It had reduced its resistance due to the needles in its mouth, luckily. Mura lowered his hands and only had to jab them right back up by the sounds of events happening further away behind their tracks. It was Song’s previously set traps that got activated, and Mura could only hope that their foresight had freed them of more trouble than absolutely necessary. The sounds were… eerie, if you took a moment to thoroughly listen to them. But Song stated a rather curious inability, and as a proper leader, Mura should consider his next commands and actions upon the capabilities of the others too.

“T-That was a close one… whatever that was, some large squid helped us,” he spoke in relief. He immediately turned around and moved towards Garnet and Emperor, throwing himself on his knees in front of the injured Inkling. It was… was that ink? Coming out of his large wound? Mura had never dealt with people who bled ink, but it was no large matter as he looked at Emperor. “I… I’m sorry. Here, let me help…” he asked, putting one hand above the wounded Garnet. It hurt him to see his guildmate in this condition; he should’ve been more careful, and Mura should’ve been more cautious of the events around him. A strange, purple aura escaped his palm and entered Garnet, speeding up his recovery by a margin. Mura could only thank the years that it took for him to gain Hades’ powers under control, for it came handy in dire situations such as these.

For now, the lake reeked with silence. No more entities made their presence known, but they were likely nearby. Mura would have to change their strategy… and Song’s words earlier gave him an idea. “Everyone. The effects of these diseases on whatever we’ve faced up until now… they seem to give them the upper hand if we face them head-on,” he tried to explain whilst sheathing his katana, “Let’s try and take a stealthy method from now on. A quick ambush is more effective, but for some with thicker hides and minimal weak points, they can quickly rise their guards… but if we also set up traps from here and across our next path, then we can lure the toughest creatures all back to the lake and let them fall on the way.” He moved over to Song and continued: “I can set up traps too, but mine are often easy to notice. Yours are much more hidden… can you do with whatever amount of mana that you have left? I don’t know how many monsters are left, or how long the path is going to be…”

On the other side of the large lake, deep in the shore-edging forests, two crabs were walking around. Tall, infected crabs with hostile intents yet little sense or awareness of whoever was nearby them.

WC: 892
    TWC: 4816 + 892 = 5708

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

[Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki)

Post by The Lunatic 25th June 2019, 7:23 pm

Even as Yuzuki faced the mammoth shark, she could see that her teammates seemed to be in trouble. Song’s voice spread toward her while the semi-fey’s spear plunged toward the creature’s flesh. The spider girl seemed to be expressing her inabilities to Mura – that was concerning. On the other side, Garnet and Emperor were having difficulties as well, with the red-eyed one being injured by a vicious swipe of the monster shark’s tail. Yuzuki sliced past the creature’s flank, flinching away as the monster reared and screeched in agony. But its attention on her was brief, as the spider girl would prove her worth once more by planting a mouthful of needles inside its mouth, finally bringing about its end. Excellent – one down, one to go. Perhaps she had underestimated Song’s worth based on her previous statements – just because her magic was limited, didn’t mean she wasn’t capable of being an excellent fighter.

But suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant pink tentacle whipped itself out of the lake, wrapping tightly around the shark before pulling it back into the lake. A hiss of discomfort slipped from her mouth as the woman flinched away from the suspicious splashes of water that drenched her hair with the tentacle’s journey back into the lake. What in the world? Yuzuki allowed a burst of silver flame to engulf her body briefly, hoping to burn away any trace of the possibly contaminated liquid, before looking over at the leader to see what he had to say.

From what she could see, the wizard saint instantly moved over to the injured Garnet, using a purple aura to speed his healing process. To the semi-fey’s interest, she could see that what seeped from his wounds were not the familiar silver or red of fey or human blood, but instead a dark, pure black – ink? Yuzuki raised an eyebrow, but deemed the detail unimportant in the grand scheme of things, and turned away to check on her own wounds. Flourishing her arm, the moonfire mage allowed light to seep from one of the winding tattoos imprinted there, purifying her wounds. While usually the woman was fine with a few cuts and scratches left to naturally heal, the area was unfamiliar, and the very air could be dangerous. She didn’t want to risk catching whatever virus dominated the place around her.

Listening to Mura’s words, Yuzuki thought for a moment, before bringing up what she could add to his plan. “I am able to become invisible, as well as create illusions and freely teleport. If this could help in any of your plans, jus’ lemme know.”

The lake had become silent now – all signs of opponents gone for now. With her senses all on alert, the semi-fey scouted cautiously for any other potential enemies.

3965/ 3500 words (WORD COUNT MET)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki) - Page 2 TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --

Post by Guest 13th July 2019, 4:39 pm

It seemed the danger ebbed away as quickly as it has arrived, only with less warning. The leader called the thing in the lake help, but wasn't that more danger? It only attacked the shark thing by chance, right? It could have just as easily aimed in their direction. Was she wrong on this? Maybe, though right now there wasn't a hint of it coming back up. She wasn't the leader, so it wasn't up for her to decide what was friend or foe. Getting out alive at this point would be nice enough, especially after the close call the group had only a moment ago. At the least it seemed the wounded teammate was treated not long after the active danger was gone. Song was a bit confused with her leaders words, but kept it to herself this time. It just seemed like an obvious point that the enemy would have a natural upper hand when this is their land? But she had thought they would have planning that would help them overcome that. Maybe they did? It was sometimes hard to figure out all the details of things when you can't see everything. Was Mura asking her to set up traps? The sand spider looked over, feeling a bit surprised.

That didn't make her stay still like a stunned statue though. The young girl moved towards one of the many dead trees, moving up it with her quiet and nimble movements. The eight spider legs were good at being silent and swift. She was small and lightweight, capable of moving along even something as weakened and decayed as the plant life in this land. The girl discarded the long rope of high quality spider silk, finding it to be useless concerning any plants at that time. "If you want me to set up traps then it might be good for me to be ahead of the team. I don't know the direction we are supposed to go in, but I was build and trained to blend in." How much did she know about traps that weren't from her type of magic? She had read about them, but the girls experience with traps were different than how she experienced them. Then again it was the same way with basically everything. The young Talea didn't really have any good suggestions for how she would go ahead without knowing where they were going. This was a reminder that she would be a terrible leader, maybe after more life experience?

Though she felt far more comfortable with following. Blind eyes looked over at Mura. She was still curious, then again that was more than likely just the girls constant state of being at this point. One would be hard pressed to find a time where Song didn't want to ask about at least one thing. "Why would you make easy to spot traps? Oh! Does anyone want me to mark them? Then it would be easier to avoid stepping on them, unless everyone knows where I'm going to put them beforehand? My traps are designed to blend, that's why they're hard to notice. I used to trip on them when I was younger, before I learned to memorize their location. Does anyone want me to weave them any clothing items? Teleporting and invisibility sounds really useful. I bet you're really stealthy Yuzuki." Two people here were designed for stealth? Though invisibility sounded far superior to a suppressed presence and quiet movements. How would they find you if they can't see you? Why was she over thinking everything now?Was it fear? A bit, part of her was still thinking of the monster shark things.

"Is everyone okay? I still feel sort of shaken, the shark things were crazy." Maybe it was a stupid thing to ask or admit. It wasn't very warrior like to admit to feeling afraid, why was she even asking anyway? What would the reddish blond do if they were the only one feeling scared? It was too late to take back the question and admittance now.

Words: 677
    Total: 6,195
    Aedion
    Aedion

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,587

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aedion 18th August 2019, 4:31 pm

Garnet
    &
    Emperor
    471 - 4836/3500 words || @Mura Kensho @The Lunatic @Song Talea || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    Emperor's eyes were fixated on his frenemy's rather serious wound, as he pressed his hand against it, trying to staunch the flow of ink. It really didn't help, but his gaze was pulled elsewhere. There was a sound of loud splash of water, as a tentacle appeared out of the lake. If Emperor were to judge the size of the creature by the splash it made, he would have to say that it was on the more impressively giant side as it pulled one of their adversaries into its domain. With that, only one of the infested sharks were left and Mura struck it with a final blow, finally sealing its fate.

Garnet was hanging in there, but he felt his consciousness wobble, as if it was deciding whether it was a good time to pass out yet. Even with his eyes closed it seemed like everything was spinning. Emperor was doing his best to keep the black-inked Inkling not dunked in dirt, but the best he could do was to ensure that the wound was not in a close proximity to any infestation. One could only hope that the disease or infestation couldn't infect the wound via air.

As soon as Mura got rid of the shark, he raced towards his injured Guildmate and placed his hand upon the wound. It closed, for the most part, as Emperor slightly lifted his hand to let the magic do its thing. The team leader then summarized some of the things that the group had learned the hard way, suggesting a stealthy approach for the road ahead. He mentioned traps and such, none of which was possible for the Inklings to help with. Or help just in general, especially now that one of them was out of the fight, for the time being. The woman of the group presented some of the tricks that she had access to, should the group need them.

The shorter Inkling had passed out during the talk of setting up traps and things surrounding them, leaving the taller Inkling with an extra task on his hands. The shock and sudden exhaustion and leak of an important bodily fluid made it apparent that Garnet needed an emergency time to recover. Emperor would sigh as the spider lady asked if everybody was okay. While both Garnet and Emperor had been splatted numerous times before, the thought of true death was very real in this strange world. Thankfully, thanks to Mura's magic, Garnet was no longer in mortal danger, but still out cold. Which meant that Emperor or somebody else would have to lug him around. Seeing as the yellow-inked Inkling had nothing else to offer to the group, other than his reflexes, he would gingerly lift up his teammate. Though he had to agree. Those shark things were rather intense.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

[Team 3] Protect and Destroy (Hero, Garnet & Emperor, Song, Yuzuki) - Page 2 Do4zQ5K

Useful links:

Character sheet: Aedion Malphur ⭐ Primary Magic: Nova Imperator (Coming Soon) ⭐ Aedion's Inventory & Info: Coming soon ⭐ Template shenanigans: Here be template

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:48 pm