Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open Empty Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open

Post by Cecile 4th January 2019, 5:09 pm

The colorful scenery of an Indian summer had long passed. Gone were the red leafs that covered the white branches of a birch, leaving nothing more but an empty frame waiting for spring to start. The warm breezes that blew playfully through the grass had been replaced by a cold and harsh wind that bellowed loudly through the streets at night. Which was nothing more but a forebode of winter yet to come. But despite the wind that sheered through your coat and the macabre sight of what used to be green, it didn’t stop the people to get the most out of this time of year.
With thick coats and fluffy hats pulled all the way over their ears, the inhabitants of Oak Town didn’t mind the cold too much. In fact, the townsfolk all swarmed together in the streets for a large festive gathering, namely the winter festival. 
Stalls were put out, with behind it traders and shopkeepers trying to sell a large variety of different good. One sold simple winter clothes, while the other tried to sell local grown products. And if they weren’t selling products then it was a small stall were you could try the local cuisine. Not to mention that every agora had some sort of large tent were people gathered and drank ale till they passed out.

It was simple entertainment, mostly something for a commoner, however Cecile couldn’t help but to enjoy these kind of festivals. Especially the ones that were so close to home. In the few years she lived here she had grown a certain attachment to the town and its people and because of that she could fully enjoy such festivities. Her father on the other hand hated these kind of gatherings, crowded, noisy and annoyingly pushy merchants. Just the idea of him marching through these streets, snarling complaints like a waterfall made her laugh. 
Cecile herself was quite different from most other people around here, with her light brown colored skin and opal blue eyes she obviously had mixed blood running through her veins. And because of that she often managed to get a few glances, despite the fact that she was a common sight in town. But curiosity always got the better of them, she had the skin tone of a foreigner and you didn’t see many of those around these parts.

Right now she was standing in front of one of those stalls, watching a young yet rather dumb looking man listening to every word that escaped the merchant's lips. With words as sweet as honey he had the fool wrapped around his finger, and Cecile knew that it wouldn’t take much longer before the man bought this so-called love potion, obviously a scam. 
While the merchant continued parading on about the benefits his potion could provide, someone else entirely pulled Cecile’s attention. There between the mass of people a clearing appeared, within the center a young and surprisingly small girl. Yet she was definitely older than she looks, Cecile was sure of it. Because despite the fact that she looked shockingly young, she had a certain mystique hanging around her that suggested otherwise. Just like herself, the girl was foreign in appearance with a dark colored skin and raven black hair. Yet somehow still managed to look like a doll. 
Suddenly their eyes met and Cecile realized she was rudely gawking at this girl, just like so many townsfolk would stare at her. Quickly she threw a sheepish looking smile into her direction before she turned around with a red face. ‘Okay, how dumb can you be C’ she said to herself ‘She must think you are some kind of lunatic!’
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open Empty Re: Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open

Post by Almyra Bys 4th January 2019, 8:17 pm

The sights, the sounds, the smells. Almyra loved festivals like these, though for her there was an extra sensation to them. She had opened her mind to the sensation of causality. She could feel the ripples of change echo out from each person around her, see the strings of fate that tied them together. She moved about through the crowd, gliding effortlessly through as she predicted its movements and undulations. A smile was on her face as she moved about, toasty warm wrapped up in the cloak lovingly created for her by her sister. She took a small sip of one of the merchant's love potions. She had bought it earlier, not because she had fallen for it, but because it looked tasty. In fact she had told the man that she knew the truth about it and gotten it for the cost of a normal drink in exchange for not telling anyone. She was rather satisfied with her purchase.

Then she noticed something, a stronger connection between her and another. She easily found the other half, a woman who looked slightly younger, though significantly taller than she was. Almyra met her gaze and noticed her smile. She returned it, looking over the woman more. It seemed this girl at least had ancestry from Desierto... still she carried with her other echoes, familiar ones. She tilted her head to the side a bit, staring at Cecile for a moment longer before starting to walk towards her. Where Cecil had grown sheepish having stared at Almyra, the small woman was now boldly staring back as she approached, a spark of curiosity present in her eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open Empty Re: Winter fest - Social Almy/Cecile - semi open

Post by Cecile 6th January 2019, 9:41 am

Even though Cecile had turned her back towards the girl, she still had the lingering feeling that the girl was still staring at her. She could feel it even, like daggers in her back she could feel the girl's eyes piercing through her. Flustered Cecile turned her head a little, just enough so that she could glance over at the girl from the corner of her own eyes. Only to witness a terrifying sight. With small steps, the girl was approaching her while keeping her gaze locked onto Cecile. 'You've got to be kidding me!' thought Cecile 'She's probably mad because I stared at her like some dumbfounded fool'

The moment the strange girl had reached Cecile, Cecile turned around. Only to notice that the girl was merely an inch away from her. Definitely invading her personal space. 'Ehm look' she started flustered 'Sorry for staring at you like that, it's rude I know that, but I couldn't help my self' In the meantime Cecile wondered why was she even staring at the girl? Sure, just like herself the girl was an oddity, in a town such as Clover, someone with clear foreign features would always be noticed. But that wasn't it, there was something more about this girl. There was a certain allure about her as if Cecile hadn't any choice but to look at her. It was as if the gears of fate itself turned and had forced to look at her.
    The girl kept silence for a few moments, enough for Cecile to continue on with her rambling. 'If you're really pissed, then let me make it up to you? I can buy you a beer or whatever, wait are you even old enough to drink? Maybe chocolate?'
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 7th January 2019, 9:06 pm

Almyra appeared to be in a bit of a trance of sorts as she looked up at the taller woman. There wasn't any sign of anger on her face, more just a simple fascination. She gave no reaction to Cecile's words for a few seconds, then blinked, seeming to snap out of whatever trance she was in. A smile grew on her face a moment after.
    "Oh... sorry for scaring you." She said, "It's just... you seem familiar. Are you from Desierto as well?"
    She asked. Regardless of the answer, she would soon purse her lips in thought, swaying back and forth. No, it wasn't her nationality or ethnicity that made this girl familiar. There was an echo of sorts she carried with her. It was something she had seen before, connected to someone she had met. Well perhaps her name would shed some light on this.
    "My name is Almyra Bys, but you can just call me Almy. What's yours?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 11th February 2019, 7:05 am

Surprisingly the girl wasn't mad at all, instead, she was rather curious and really polite. She even introduced herself as Almyra Bys. Still a little bit flustered and relieved that the girl wasn't angry with her, Cecile took a little bit of time before she regained her composure. 'Oh ehm well nice to meet you. I am Cecile' she replied while extending out her hand. 'I am not really from Desierto, well my mom is but I am born here. So only in heritage'

There was a moment of silence after that, and Cecile weirdly looked around a bit. Meeting people for the first time can be so awkward at times. Especially right now, this really wasn't a normal encounter. 'So.. do you like festivals like these? Because I do, especially the food stalls are great!' Once more Cecile stopped. She could ask if Almy wants to check out the festival together, it might be a sudden especially since they just met each other. But as Cecile stared at the small girl again with her big prying eyes, she figured that she probably wouldn't mind at all. 'Say, shall we check this festival out together, there is actually a big tent further down with a lot of activities!'
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 23rd February 2019, 8:24 pm

Almy looked down at the drink she was holding, then carefully pinned it against her body with her left arm before reaching out to shake Cecile's hand with a smile. "I see. It's nice to meet you Cecile." She nodded. "I love these festivals. Watching the people as they go about, interact with each other..." She stopped to look about for a moment, admiring the scene. "I can see things in them. Watch the ripples blossom from them." She seemed to fade back into the trance she was in earlier, only for a few seconds before returning to smile at Cecile. "I would love to explore with you!"

She looked Cecile over once more with pondering eyes. The girl still seemed too familiar beyond having Desierto heritage. She felt a more direct connection between herself and Cecile, but couldn't identify it. Taking hold of her drink in her right hand again, she stepped a bit closer to Cecile, taking a place by her side. "Lead the way!"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:32 am