Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter)

Mine
    Mine

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Divine Blessing: Mountain Striker
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic: None

Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter) Empty Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter)

Post by Mine 22nd December 2018, 10:26 pm

The sun had just set on the Mt. Hakobe Settlements. Within the settlement, a lot of noise could be heard coming from a rather popular tavern. It seemed to be the cheering of many grown men. Within the tavern stood a large man, about 6’7” weighting in at over 250 lbs. He seemed be rather beaten and a bit bloodied from the fight was was clearly in. His opponent though? An average height female in what looked like a modified high school uniform. Serabel Starlight.

She was smiling rather maliciously at the man who was breathing quite heavily. The barely had a scratch on her, and seemed to be having the time of her life right now. “Hurry up and give up man… There like three other guys waiting in line after you.” The crowd around them seemed to yelling at the man not to give up. It was obvious that Serabel was not a fan favorite. The man screamed as he ran up to Serabel for one last attack. He cocked his left arm back, indicating he was about the throw a heavy punch. Serabel anticipated this and was easily able to dodge in attack. She then threw a swift punch and the man stomach, causing him to bent over. He turned away from Serabel while dry heaving. The crowd went silent as he did this, seemingly concerned for the man. He ended up going into a corner and throwing up the alcohol that he had consumed earlier.

The crowd began to boo at Serabel as many of them walked up to her. It looked like they were about to avenge their friend but they ended up giving Serabel some money. “You’re running me dry kid.”, one of them said. “Haha! Not my fault… I actually think this might be a record. It took all but 2 minutes before I made him throw up his meal.” Despite the crowds earlier display, most of the people in the tavern seemed to be rather friendly towards Serabel. The crowd dispersed after the fight and went back to minding their own business. Serabel went to the bar and ordered a simple glass of orange juice. She smiled while examining the people coming in and out of the tavern, looking for her next challenge. The bartender said to Serabel “Is this all you do kid? Look for people to get into fights with?” Serabel rolled her eyes before replying “I’m hardly the one to ever start them… Most people just can’t stand the fact that a girl...Or at least one as small as me, can knock them out without using any magic.” When she made eye contact with someone, they would avert their eyes. She hoped to find someone worth fighting or at least someone that would look her in the eye when she wanted to talk to them.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter) Empty Re: Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd December 2018, 11:07 pm

FATE HAS MARKED ME AS A VILLIAN
    EVEN THOUGH I'M JUST CURSED

Mt. Hakobe Settlements. This was not a place that he liked at all. It was the previous home to the dark Basilisk Fang and it was also the place where he took the life of its head serpent. So, what was he doing here? These day’s he wasn’t sure why he was anywhere except for the fact that he was “sent there”. He walked through the snow-covered town, his footsteps leaving imprints wherever he walked. It was rather late at night, so the streets were empty, but the town’s nightlife had just begun. People would flock to bars, hoping to get drunk and find partners for the night, or maybe even just have a nice drink after a long day of work. Lance was neither one of those people, he went to bars simply because he liked the taste of alcohol and it was readily available to him at bars.

He looked up at the night sky, the moon emitting a silver light onto the town. Lance would take a last drag of a cigarette before putting it out on the ground with a sigh, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Next to him flew a small demon-like creature who would often accompany him in his travels. The demon wore a worried look on it’s face as it watched over Lance “You sure you’re okay? You killed Famine only a few weeks ago and-“

Lance would cut off the creatures’ words with a shake of his head and a shrug of his shoulders. “The bar here was good. She didn’t matter to me.” Lance spoke with a rather seriousness and very straightforward as if he simply didn’t want to talk about it. What he said wasn’t true at all. He cared about her a lot, one could even say he loved her. That was all in the past though, before Famine. He did what needed to be done, no matter how he questioned if his actions were right. He fell silent before continuing “I just want a drink and to unwind. I feel like I haven’t had a moment of piece in a very long time Ambit.” He muttered quietly so that only his partner could hear him.

When the two reached the bar, Lance heard the laughing of men and woman alike and he faintly smiled “Kind of reminds me of the old Fairy Tail…” he muttered as he was aware that the world was changing. He stepped inside and ordered his drink, sitting in a far corner of the bar away from everyone and began drinking.

He went through 3 and a half drinks before he heard some commotion behind his back. He had been in enough bars to know what was going on and while he didn’t mind it on occasions, it was disrupting his peaceful drinking. He would wait for it to die down and when it seemed like she was finished fighting the guy he took a deep breath and slammed his fist down on the table as hard as he could, causing his glasses to fall and crash. Lance was drunk and Ambit looked nervous as to what was going to happen next as he backed up and hid underneath the table.
    The whole bar went silent as heads turned to the mage who had his back turned to them. Lance then would begin to speak in a loud enough tone so that everyone would hear him, but his voice was somehow calm. “You know, people come to bars to relax and have a drink with friends, I don’t have many of those, but I did come to enjoy my drink. People don’t usually enjoy it when someone disrupts their peacefulness because they are brats who can’t seem to hold their orange juice without breaking out into fights.” He took another swig of his drink and would stand up, finally facing the girl. He was clearly intoxicated and had a red blush to him as he approached her and stood over her.

Lance stood around 6’2” so he towered over this girl as he glared down at her. “Get out of here little girl, before you get really hurt.” He muttered before quieting his voice so that no one would hear him except for her. “I don’t want to fight you, I just want you to calm the hell down. But if you don’t, I can’t promise that you will make it out of this bar without a few scratches.” His voice was calmer and almost nicer now. He truly did not want to hurt her but young people like these needed to be taught to respect others.
    div align="center">« tag: // notes: Well isn't this pleasant? »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mine
    Mine

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Divine Blessing: Mountain Striker
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic: None

Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter) Empty Re: Bar Brawls (Private|Serabel/ Lance Knighthunter)

Post by Mine 22nd December 2018, 11:52 pm

Serabel looked over at Lance as he began to talk about relaxing. She actually laughed a bit, instantly dismissing what he had to say before sitting down and drinking her juice. It’s true that Serabel was behaving like some drunken fighter who had so much to drink that she just wanted to punch something. That however was just her nature as she quite obviously abstained from alcohol. She also did look a bit younger than she actually was, so maybe the bartender just wouldn’t serve her. As she sat down obviously looking for her next fight, the man from before approached her saying some rather threatening things in an unmatching calm tone.

Serabel downed her juice as fast as she could and gently placed the glass back on the table. She stood up from her seat and looked examined Lance very closely with a rather cocky smile on her face. By the looks of him, he was not your typical bar hopping traveler looking to get in a fight. Though he seemed just as intoxicated, Serabel knew better than to assume he was just some random throwaway at the bar, especially by the way he talked. He was probably a mage.

“Laudate Dominum.~”, she said as she took a single step forward. She glared at him menacingly with her arms crossed saying “I’d watch that tone if I were you…” The other people in the bar began to settle down as they watch the interaction between Lance and Serabel. “It’s usually the drunk and confident once that get knocked down the fastest… Just look a that guy.” She pointed over at the now unconscious man that she was recently in a fight with. She took another step forward towards the man, now in his face. The tip of her boot was now on top Lance’s toes. She pushed down her foot a bit. Not enough to actually hurt him, but it enough to make it clear that she was purposefully disrespecting him. “Of course if you have a problem with me… We can handle it.”

By her tone, attitude, and body language, it was very clear that Serabel was not simply going to leave. The bartender also seemed to be fed up with Serabel attitude. The only reason she had not been kicked out yet was because she usually acted in self defense, even if she did provoke her fights in the first place. Serabel had a very uninviting aura around her though, that seemed to be turning customers away. While most people would run to help a damsel in distress, it seemed that mostly everyone wanted Serabel to be taught a lesson, and just watched.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 31st December 2018, 3:33 am

FATE HAS MARKED ME AS A VILLIAN
    EVEN THOUGH I'M JUST CURSED

When the girl placed her foot down on top of his he stared down at her. He closed his eyes and sighed, picking up a nearby persons drink and took another sip. This was going to be fun as he would not take any disrespect towards him.

He took a step back and offered her a daring smile “I see you know Latin.” He said as he tapped the toe of his shoe behind him. “Incipiamus.” He simply said, launching off his back foot at the girl and thrusting a single fist forward, not trying to hit the girl but to intimidate. He wanted to see what she would do, if she would jump into the battle or if she would wait until his trick was done. This punch would land close to the girl’s face, not contacting it.

He was testing her in order to see what kind of person she was. Was she impulsive or would she think through her actions? Lance guessed the former, but he had been wrong about these things before. Ambit peeked out from under the table “Master is going to kill us when she hears about this…” he whimpered underneath his breath.

While the fight was going on Lance would speak, still being on guard “By the way, I never got your name.” he said, waiting for a response. “Lance Knighthunter. It’s a pleasure.” He offered her a toothy grin.

div align="center">« tag: // notes: Well isn't this pleasant? »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:55 am