Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fledging Fairy!

TOGAtogaTOGA
    TOGAtogaTOGA

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Gear
    Second Skill: ??? [Locked]
    Third Skill: ??? [Locked]

In Progress Fledging Fairy!

Post by TOGAtogaTOGA 19th December 2018, 12:51 am

It was a long way from home, where she was. Fibi looked at the book in her lap, a gentle smile on her face while she consulted the passages of her book. How did she come to Fiore, all the way from Pergrande Kingdom? Nearly clear across the map of known Ishtar, all on one giant passenger train. Why would someone like her go from Pergrande Kingdom to Fiore? That lied in the story of her book.

Sitting alone in her own passenger compartment as the train click-clacked along the track, smoke chugging up in to the air, anyone could see the sandy blonde haired girl reading her book, running her fingers over the pages.  Nothing out of the ordinary of someone with a fondness for books, except for the fact that her book that brought her to the train and to Fiore was blank. Empty. Nada. Nothing in the pages. Not a sign of anything.

She sighed, and snapped the covers shut before she stood up and waved the book overhead with both hands, shouting and stammering at it a bunch of nonsense. Okay, the girl may have had a problem! She was berating her book! Demanding it show her something, trying to command it to do something. "Dammit grandpa! Come out and show me more info about your journey in Fiore!" She whined a little before throwing the book at the wall.

Instead of hitting the wall, it stopped in the air and hovered, before turning to Fibi Hoenheim, opening its covers up while accusingly pointing the bookmark at her, "Oh please, you act like I'm an open book!" There was a bit of a pause there, before the book shut and turned through the air, and went right back in to Fibi's hands.

"Speak nothing of this." Said the book to the giggling girl who was now getting to read the words within the book, ink saturating the pages, journal entries, an exploration long, a few different drawings in the book with people and notes about them in it.  Fibi was so fascinated by her family heirloom. It was a peculiar book enough as is, when it wasn't the residence for her great-great-grandpa's spirit that refused to pass on just yet.

This book she inherited from her father, who inherited it from his mother, who inherited it fro-You get the idea.  It had been in the Hoenheim family for centuries, and it was still intact. For a family of art, script, and writing mages, the Hoenheim Memoir was like a primer on the magic that they all studied and developed. And now, it was Fibi's turn, to discover secrets left in the book by some of her most ancient ancestors, and mature on her own. Develop her own unique magic, and return home to give the book back when it was time to.

She was just so excited to finally see the world and be out of her stuffy home. Just as she was thinking this, the conductor called out to all the passengers on the train, "Next stop, Magnolia Town! Last stop! Get ready to hop off the train!" Fibi looked at the book, turning the pages to read some more passages from Ferris, the book's spirit's name, her great-great-granpda.

"Did you really get swallowed by a leviathan while trying to cross the ocean?"

"Of course! You wouldn't believe the size of those things out there. Must have been as big as a small island on its own. And that's all that was above the water! But, it's more like, an umbrella term to describe all of the beasts out there on the ocean. They come in all sorts of shapes, and one size, leviathan."

"I wanna see them one day."

"You're one weird girl when you want to be, you know that? Are we really related by blood?" He asked while showing the pictures of himself and her in the next page, side by side. It looked like the same person, just drawn as different genders. Ferris said she was either his reincarnation body, but his spirit wasn't ready to move on, so they jumped the gun, or that she was a long lost twin, displaced by about a hundred and twenty years.

Back on track of the railway, and on track with the story, the train came to a pitter patter stop, with a loud FSSSSSH of steam bellowing out from the breaks as the train came to a full stop, and the girl could collect her bag, enchanted just a little bit so she could store more in the luggage than the luggage had actual space. A messenger bag to hang over her side, she opened it up, wanting the book inside. "I am not some tiny puppy to be put inside of a purse!"

Fibi rolled her eyes, grabbed the spine of the book, and shoved it in to the bag, clipping it shut while the bag started to move around, with the book wanting freedom!

Stepping off of the train she pulled her black jacket's hood up over her head, the white moons adorning either side of it. She took in a deep breath, and headed off of the train, and in to the town of Magnolia, heading straight for the Fairy Tail guild hall, to see what the process of joining the guild was.

Would someone greet her on her way there? Would she be greeted at the entrance of the guild? Or would she make it all of the way in to the guild hall before being greeted by someone?

WC: 931

Last edited by TOGAtogaTOGA on 21st December 2018, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a detail that broke the lore, fixed it though!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character | Bank | Journal
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Move Speed: 30 m/s | Melee: 30 hp/hit | Sensory: 150 m
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Fledging Fairy!

Post by SeaGlass 20th December 2018, 4:30 am

Just a few feet inside the grand doors to the guild hall a portal opened a few steps away from Fibi, a barefoot pale blonde girl, looking about 14 stepped out, holding a pair of ordinary looking, if whimsically-shaped red scissors She held the scissors up in triumph, "Yes! These scissors are hella boss! Totes worth every bit of jewel."

The portal closed behind the girl, and she leveled the scissors toward one of the glass elevators toward the back, "Take that, Elevator! That's the last time you'll turn my stomach in queasy knots riding you!"

She turned toward Fibi, pocketing her scissors in her dress pokcet, "Oh hey! I'm Arcadia Faircihilde of Fairy Tail." As was habit she had developed she would display the sparking sky blue guildmark on her left forearm outline in gold. "Is there anything I can do for you? While your here, I'd recommend trying some of our juice! Hasta be some of the best in all Fiore."

Last edited by SeaGlass on 21st December 2018, 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 21st December 2018, 6:14 am

Nessa flicked through the papers on her desk; her brow furrowed slightly, she shuffled through them twice. Trying to figure out where the mixing page from her finance audit had gone. She had just finished up her report ready to submit to Sorano when she had noticed a page missing. She stood up, walking around her office, checking drawers, cabinets, looking under her desk. She had no idea where it had gone, she had sworn she had left it on her desk when she left the office yesterday. Plus when she had left her office was locked, the only people who could get in were people that had a key, which was usually Sorano or another Ace. Had she accidentally taken it home with her, or did someone come into her office after she left? She bit the inside of her cheek, taking a moment to contemplate what to do as she stared at the paperwork. She was so close to being done as well, so losing it was pretty frustrating. She sighed, perhaps she could check in with the other Aces and see if anyone had taken it by accident and forgotten to tell her.

She quickly scooped up the notes on her desk, having one last flick through before neatly pushing them together and placing them inside her desk drawer. She turned and made her way out of her office walking through the second floor. She looked around, trying to see if she could spot and Ace. She knocked on a few of the offices of the other but only to get no response, Maybe someones down by the bar, She thought, then scolding herself for not getting an iLac yet. She had meant to, but she had been so wrapped up in guild work that she barely had any free time to go and buy one. She made her way down the stare, glancing around the Guildhall. She was wearing a white cardigan and a pair of light blue jeans, coupled with white trainers. Her long silver hair tied up in a loose ponytail. She hadn't decided to dress up too much today, having known she would be locked up in her office doing paperwork, she had picked comfort over style.

As Nessa descended the step, she spotted Arcadia talking to a girl she didn't recognise. The girl had sandy blonde hair and red eyes. She had to be a little bit younger then Nessa, but not by much. Nessa walked over, "Hey sorry to interrupt, Arcadia do you happen to know where Page Two of the Finance Audit I was working on might be? I left it in my office last night, but I can't find it now." She asked the younger Ace. Nessa glanced over to the other girl she was talking to, offering her a friendly smile. "I'm Nessa by the way, Are you a new member? Or someone interested in joining?" She asked, not seeing a guildmark on the girl. Then again her guildmark was often hidden, so that could've also been the case.

WC: 513

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 6th March 2020, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fledging Fairy! 60582_s

TOGAtogaTOGA
    TOGAtogaTOGA

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by TOGAtogaTOGA 23rd December 2018, 9:44 pm

When that portal opened, it made this weird sound effect, like, a soft reverb of noise that was fed back in through a speaker. Which was followed by Fibi gasping and jumping up in surprise. Such a startle to the poor girl that her hood flew back and her full mane of sandy blonde hair showed, and, it looked no better than prolonged hat hair. Like a lion's mane but a bit more well kept. Immediately, Fibi swung her arms around in a quick flurry, trying to fix her her by patting it down while her red eyes looked up, as if she could see her hair was in its proper place.

As soon as she did, she took a moment to address the elephant in the room, the portal, "So cool! You guys can just use teleports whenever?" She asked with a cartoonish sparkle in her eyes and mouth agape in astonishment before she shook her head and gave herself a light slap on the cheek to snap out of it, and focus on talking to the girl before her.

"Oh, Oh right, I actually came here to join and I was," She was cut off, or rather, she was trailing off to try and find the right words to ask to be let in to the guild politely, when the arrival of a new person came, Fibi turned around to talk to Nessa, while her book hovered up out of her messenger bag.

The book hovered around Arcadia, the front cover facing the petite girl while trying to size her up, as if the book was alive. Books aren't alive! That's just silly, right? Right. Still, the book would slowly hover down on its orbit to be face to face with Arcadia as Fibi talked to Nessa, and Arcadia by extension.

"Right, I was actually, I came here from Pergrande Kingdom, and I was looking to actually come here. And I wanted to see if I could join the guild, I, came a long way to see a place about as far from my home as I could get. And, well, could you tell me what I need to do to join the guild?"

"I'm Fibi by the way, Fibi Hoenheim. I'm from Pergrande Kingdom's High Home Library."
    SHe bowed to Nessa, and then to Arcadia.

"What she's trying to say is, she wants to see your manager and ask some questions!" A voice butted in from the ether, out of nowhere, though, the book opened up on its own, in its pages an ink drawing of someone that looked astonishingly like Fibi, but of the opposite gender was there. The ink faded and the visage appeared again, in a different pose and facial emote, "And what have I told you about introducing us together? Huh?" The book questioned while the drawing sternly pointed its finger in Fibi's direction.

Fibi squeaked in surprise and pointed to the book, "R-Right! This is my companion, my great great grandpa, Ferris Hoenheim."

WC: 501
    TWC: 1432

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 29th December 2018, 4:20 pm

Nessa and Arcadia were having a chat with a new spirit who made her arrival at the front of Fairy Tail. It was interesting to see new faces arrive, because no one knew what would develop from just an encounter with someone. Would they become a reliable client? An ally? A guildmate? Or would they hold a grudge and ravage the guild’s ways in the long run? Would they leave a mark on the guild for years to come? Or would they be the next in line to bring the guild further into its golden age?

Either way, overhearing the conversation got boring. Mura also wanted to meet this new lady, but his magic was still acting up, and his wounds hadn’t healed yet…

… Nah, screw that.

A black cloud would appear in front of the group akin to the arrival of some Darkness Lord or Demon King, an even darker silhouette slowly forming up and walking towards them. With the ducktail of a hairstyle and sleek, short build, it was obvious for those familiar who was walking up - however, his left arm and forehead covered in bandages did make him appear rather shocked and in a bad condition despite fully recovering.

What Mura wasn’t that much aware of was the cold, dreadful atmosphere that Hades’ magic was emitting. It was far more different than any other type of magic that he had showcased to either of the Fairy Tail Wizards, and he would hopefully not scare the newcomer too much. That would be a punch to the stomach.

“Hey, there,” he greeted her with a relaxed smile, his Wizard Saint badge tied on his waist, “If you want to join, you do so through me today. I’m Mura Kensho, an Ace of Fairy Tail.”

Two ghostly entities soared next to his head - a bluish ball with a samurai’s face and shoulder plates, and a green dragon’s head. The black cloud dissolved into nothingness.

“You’re from Pergrande Kingdom? And what kind of magic do you possess?” Mura had to ask. He knew very well of the conditions there - no magic zone. Was she exiled?

Themes:
    TOGAtogaTOGA
    TOGAtogaTOGA

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by TOGAtogaTOGA 1st January 2019, 2:44 pm

Just as she was hoping to talk more with Nessa and Arcadia, a new person came on to the scene, someone who claimed to be an ace of the guild. She had to consult her talkative book, flipping through his pages just to confirm that an Ace was indeed one of the top members of the guild. She would be answering to this Mura person? Well,t hat didn't seem so bad. If only she didn't feel so overwhelmed by getting talked to from three different sources at once. It made the poor girl's head spin a little.

He recognized her country of origin almost immediately, while it was true that Pergrande Kingdom might have had a no magic zone, it didn't stop those with permission to use it for their duties or tasks to use it. She just grabbed on to her book, before the chatter box started up again. The book struggled in her arms, trying to speak with a bunch of muffled noises.

"Oh, I'm from the High Home Library of Pergrande, and, I came out here to explore the world, and see about all the notes written in my book here." SHe let go of the book, which floated up and opened up to reveal blank pages.

"I, like the rest of my family, all practice in writing and art magic for the sake of keeping our library in order, I'd like to stay out here in Fiore for a while, and get a feel for my magic better." She said with a deep bow to Mura.

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 2nd January 2019, 6:03 am

Thanks a glittering charm anklet around her left ankle, the young slayer was not currently Little Arcadia. Even if normal teenage Arcadia was still the shortest wizard in Fairy Tail, at least it only by mere inches instead of by a couple feet. As long as she kept the very special charm anklet around her ankle she could live again as Normal Arcadia.

She didn't know if she should laugh or be angry when Mura introduced himself as an Ace in such a way to imply he was the only one in the room. That plus the time Mura and Aven came to her aid against the poisonous monster who tried to kill her and others in the guild hall, left her wondering if Mura and the others saw her capable of taking care of herself. Despite the fact that she had earned the last ace position and was readying herself for upcoming final rank exam. She had called for and appreciated their help in that poisonous monster situation, but they still had come just as she had things under control by herself. Their actions saved the monster's life from her more than they saved her from him.

She would always welcome her friends and third family's help, but did they really see her as just a little girl who needed their help, rather than an equal who would be just as happy to help them as much as they did her? It was advantageous for your enemies to underestimate you, but something else for those closest to you to do so.

Arcadia balled up a fist in frustration as she quietly clenched her jaw. In front of a prospective new member was not the time to hash something like this out. She took a deep breath to let herself relax again. All that was probably just imagined and entirely only in her own head. She managed to snicker and grin up to Nessa, Looks like Mura's volunteered to do ALL the paperwork on this one. I'll get the refreshments. Anyone want something to drink?"

She would wait for any orders before demonstrating just how lazy her new scissors let her be. On hands free operation, she opened a portal just her left, and another over by the bar. She poked her head in the nearest portal and it came out the one by the bar, where she ordered the drinks for anyone who wanted one. She would cradle them in her arms and pull them back through the portals before they closed on their own. For herself she got a watermelon-strawberry juice mix, that she began stirring and freezing into a slushy. "To belatedly answer your question. Nah we don't just teleport whenever, but I did just get these totes boss scissors this morning. I hadta test 'em out. Goodbye nausea-inducing train and elevator rides, and long exhausting flights. Hello short easy walks to almost anywhere I been and midnight raids for slushies without getting out of bed."

Sipping her slushy, she would let Nessa or Mura handle the interview, while she listened in.

Fledging Fairy! 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th January 2019, 1:24 pm

Nessa listened as Fibi went on the introduce herself, another potential new member. She was pleased to see it. Fairy Tail was doing well, it seemed that lately they had drawn more attention and were welcoming more and more new people. She hoped perhaps this had something to do with the Fairy Festival, but it was difficult to tell. Either way, she was happy to know her beloved guild was thriving. She had almost been about to reply when she was taken aback by a talking book. Nessa blinked at it a few times; this was new to her, she had never had a conversation with literature before, at least not so literally. Still, as Fibi introduced her, Nessa pushed away her surprised and smiled warmly at the two of them. "Well it's nice to meet you, both of you. Actually, to answer your request, Arcadia and I-"

Before she could continue, she was cut off, by the appearance of nothing other than another ace Mura. Who didn't waste any time, letting Fibi know that he was an ace and that he would be handling her introduction. Nesa cocked an eyebrow at this, surprised by Mura's behaviour, wasn't he usually more chilled than this. Perhaps he was excited by the prospect of initiated a pretty young girl, and surely it couldn't be possible that he may think Nessa and Arcadia were incapable of doing their jobs. They may be newer Aces, but they had been doing completely fine so far. She glanced over at Arcadia, who she could see wasn't happy about this at all. After all, all three of them were Aces. Still, as Mura went on the ask the girl about herself, Nessa sighed. It would be rude to confront him directly about this, at least in front of a potential new member. They didn't want to scare her off at the end of the day.

Arcadia would comment by suggesting something rather amusing. Nessa grinned at the younger girls suggestion. "You know Arcadia, that sounds amazing. Clearly these Aces,"  she said pointing to herself and Arcadia, "Have been pushing ourselves too hard, so Mura, how about once you finish up here. You can do my audit report for me, oh but seeing as I've lost one of the pages. So with that in mind, you'll probably need to start from scratch, it took me about four hours, but I'm sure you'll get it caught up with quickly enough. Also, there are some clients that need contacting about the jobs their hoping to submit; I'll drop by the list later. That'll probably be two hours worth of negotiating there, depending on how good you are at talking to people. Also, some of the cleaning staff aren't happy about the state of the men's toilets and are refusing to clean it. I was going to do it, but seeing as you're the Ace. I guess I can leave that to you, but heads up, it's pretty bad, you're gonna want to bring something to plug your nose with."  She reeled off, before turning to follow Arcadia. "I have an iced tea Arcadia,"  She asked, giving her best friend a little wink. That had been pretty fun.

WC: 539 Nessa's Total: 1052

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 6th March 2020, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Fledging Fairy! 60582_s

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 4th January 2019, 3:20 pm

The new girl did confirm her origin from Pergrande Kingdom, more specifically the High Home Library of Pergrande. Unlike his theory, she wasn’t an outcast or any runaway misfit, but she was an explorer of the world and reminded Mura of back when he wanted to explore the world himself. This developed a little relative bond between him and her, and such things weren’t strange to him. Whenever a person was able to relate to another, they often got along easier.

To be fair, Mura didn’t think less of Nessa and Arcadia. To put it more legit, he didn’t think of them as lesser Aces at all, especially when they had recently been doing way better in their duties than him… if you asked him personally, that was. And such self-degrading thoughts were the driving forces behind such rash, un-Mura-like moments such as this one where he felt a need to put himself back in the game as a responsible adult - yes, he was an adult, believe it or not.

As a matter of fact, even his ghost pals picked up on his sudden actions. Kyuken and Zirconis slowly began their chit-chatting about that:

“Oh, would you look at him? Acting all bossy with all his 5’3 height…”
    “… What?”

As a dragon who couldn’t care less about units, Zirconis was thrown aback by Kyuken’s statement. However, they weren’t the only ones who noticed Mura’s behavior. As Arcadia was… flexing? her awesome scissors of absolute space-time cutting powers, she also discussed with Nessa about… oh no.

Audit report. Some clients needing their jobs submitted. Toilet. “.       .       .” Karma was unforgiving, D: his face literally contorted to that image as he was comically broken inside. Slowly, large pearls of tears trickled down as he shook a little with sweat pearls falling off his forehead. “W-Wha? But, what’s an audi- I mean, yeah, sure… sure, I’ll… do thatwould be nice with some helpfor the audio thing… anyway!" He cleared his throat of all awkwardness and turned to look back at Fibi. ”You look like you’ve come a far way to get here, obviously. That alone gives me an impression of you at first sight… persistent, ambitious, wanting to know more and not letting things slow you down. Am I right?” He always wanted the person’s opinion on his first impression of them before continuing, “Fairy Tail’s arms are open for new members. But before we continue, I’ll have to ask you; when you join Fairy Tail, you become part of a bigger family… perhaps bigger than you’d imagine at first. Is there any possibility of you harming another guild member or threatening the guild in your stay?”

He could feel the self-aware memory of Lucie in the back of his mind. He prayed every day that the day wouldn’t repeat itself, and he prayed to exchange the bad memory with all the good ones in no time.

But he had comfort and hope in this interesting lady who was also taller than him...

Themes:
    TOGAtogaTOGA
    TOGAtogaTOGA

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by TOGAtogaTOGA 6th January 2019, 8:35 pm

It was kind of daunting, now that she was knowingly in the presence of three of the guild's strongest mages. Fibi could just, you know that feeling you get, when you're in front of a crowd you aren't prepared for? That slowly creeping heat feeling? Like something is slowly crawling its way up along your body? That way it just grasps you all over, and welcomes you in close with a big old hug of anxiety and terror over the thought of saying something wrong? That's what Fibi was feeling right now. She felt like she could feel each bead of sweat forming up from her skin, the sheer thought that she was in front of a trio of strong fighters just making her become more mouse like in front of them while the spirit in the book just hovered down toward her messenger bag, tucking itself away while Ferris decided to take over a little.

"I'll have a coffee, black please." She said to Arcadia before turning back to face Mura, who was being accosted with litigation and tax filings. Paper work upon paper work. Was that really the job of the aces? It wasn't all glamour and magic slinging battles like she had heard. It at least made her feel a little more at ease, knowing they weren't a bunch of battle crazed loons.

Just as she was about to answer Mura's question in a sheepish manner, Ferris gave her a little push through the art of possession. Fibi's body rocked a little forward on to the balls of her feet as she went up to her tip toes. Her eyes getting a bit of a glow to them before she planted her heels on the ground and struck her chest proudly, "Of course I wouldn't harm anyone. And as for anyone else I know, I don't know many people in Fiore, with Pergrande being so far away and my permission being extendable so long as I have steady work here, I could not think of anything else that could cause a problem!" SHe said with a big grin, uncharacteristic for how she was carrying herself so far.

In the back of her mind, in what could be thought of as a therapist's room, Fibi sat on a mentally created couch, barking angrily at her grandfather for taking control of her body, again, because, she could handle herself!

SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SeaGlass 8th January 2019, 2:03 pm

Arcadia displayed  further laziness, using another portal to deliver Fibi's black coffee and some juice for Mura.  She handed an iced tea straight to Nessa since big sister was already right there. The young slayer took a glass with her favorite watermelon-strawberry juice mix. Slowly stirring and freezing into a slushie, she smiled up to Nessa, answering belatedly "An  oh yeah.. the missing page.. Sorry I haven't seen it myself."

Tha really was kinda fun, though she left heaping her own paperwork on. Mostly because she wasn't sure if she'd spend more time teaching how to use L-mail or not. Keeping up correpsondence with Magnolia's corporate leaders plus going over the submissions of songs and writing, which had began to trickle in since Fairy Tail Productions published one song by the Princess of Fiore on the lacrima-net, did not involve much actual paper.  She paused, "Oh! Since you'll be doing all that, I'll just  L-mail you the new time sheets for the bar and cleaning staff I was supposed to print out for Nessa. You can use your new wrist iLac to sync with the printing press in my office."

Briefly setting down her slushie, Arcadia dug out her iLac and tapped the screen to launch the Lacrima Mail app. She  attached the timesheet file, and sent it off to Mura, assuming he still had that fancy wrist iLac she thought she saw once.

Slipping her iLac away, Arcadia smiled to Fibi, but mostly listened. She let go of all that other stuff with a deep breath. It all was mostly in her head, she decided. If people around her only thought of her as cute little helpless Arcadia, she wouldn't have made ace in the first place. Maybe she'd have to be more assertive on offering her help to others in the future, though that was easier thought than done.  Turning to her best friend, she smiled and held up her slushie glass as if to toast with Nessa's iced tea.

Fledging Fairy! 3FQiytD

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 12th January 2019, 10:05 am

Nessa tried very hard to surpress the laughter that wanted to burst out. Watching Mura's reaction to her and Arcadia's onsalught of task was priceless. A little light-hearted teasing that was all in good fun. Even Mura Kensho couldn't helped but be flustered by the double-team prank that Arcadia and Nessa were dishing on him right now. But still, it would only signify how well adjusted the group were as friends. After all, Nessa wouldn't feel comfortable teasing someone she wasn't friends with.

Nessa would sit back, soon provided with a nice Ice Tea on behalf of Arcadia.  Nessa would lean over and clink her glass against Arcadia in a slight cheers and the little victory the girls had nabbed themselves.  Nessa sipped the drink idly, listening as Mura provided the standard questions for joining the guild. Nessa observed the girl, she seemed pretty nervous. Nessa smiled, just like how she had been when she first joined. Nervous, excited, there was just something about taking that first big step and joining a guild that meant so much. Then suddenly the girls demeanour would change, as thought undergoing a suden personality switvch, she would come forth with a sudden confidence to her answer.

Nessa had noticed the slight glow in the girls eyes, before she spoke. Finding her curiousity peaked, she would take a hearty sip of her Iced tea before setting it down in front of her. Looking up at the girl once more, "What kind of magic do you use hun?"  She asked, her tone friendly yet inquisitive. She would by no means step in on Mura's initiation of the girl, but she was curious. Just what kind of magic did she use just now. Nessa had met so many different types of mages since joining the guild, all with vastly different magic styles.

WC: 306 Nessa's Total: 1358
    Handed in a 2x D Rank Freeforms:
    500/500
    500/500
    358 Wc Excess

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 6th March 2020, 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Fledging Fairy! 60582_s

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 22nd January 2019, 1:55 pm

He joyfully grabbed his juice box from Arcadia and nodded in gratitude. “Ah, thanks,” he thanked her and proceeded to down it in one sip… fail. Oh well, perhaps two or three more sips would do it good. “A paper, huh…” he sighed in worry. What had he done to bring this upon himself, again? Did he… shit, if he touched a nerve, he could actually die. No joke.

His WristLac, he lifted up as he accepted the L-mail from Arcadia. It contained the information about the new time sheets for the bar in their guild as well as cleaning staff orders. “Uh, uhm… c’mon, c’mon…” he was mumbling as he slowly maneuvered towards the ‘L-mail Accept’ button and all. Despite having had this device for ages, it was very recently updated to fit in with the iLac mechanism, so he had never even seen an L-mail before now.

… Hopefully, he had accepted the L-mail by now… ah, yes, there it was. At this point, Mura looked like the helpless child, and thinking that Arcadia did this daily was eye-opening.

And now, the blonde guest of Fairy Tail responded… but something felt odd. Mura could feel it, something changed in this lady. Was she trying to stay as… as… as lively and assuring as possible? She did a good job, probs to that. However, the very change confused him, and it was quite apparent on the laid-back shaman’s face - unusually.

“Wait, I can do that too,” he replied to Fibi directly as he eyed Kyuken. The swordsman’s ghost knew exactly what he meant and plummeted into Mura’s body and caused his eyes to change into a silverfish tint while the rest of his body remained itself - but his voice, of course.

“I don’t know how exactly you’re pulling it off, but it’s a neat showcase of your capabilities,” a more masculine, elder voice spoke with roughness and attitude that didn’t come close to Mura’s normal voice, “… Good question, Nessa dear. I’m curious as to the arcane attributes of this young lady, too.” It was clearly Kyuken’s voice to the two Fairy girls, but Fibi might have been in for a surprise.

Themes:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:09 pm