Birthday: March, 6th
Personality: Akasogen identifies with the term “Bookworm” and is even proud of it, greatly enjoying her broad and deep body of knowledge. And enjoys sharing what she knows as well, confident in her knowledge, but she prefers taking time to make a brilliant plan rather than share opinions on “idiotic” annoyances like gossip. She moves through life constantly shifting the playing field with heavy consideration, new tactics, strategies and contingency plans, continuously outmaneuvering others to maintain control of a situation while maintaining her freedom. Not that Akasogen will act without conscience, but too many more emotional in tuned people, Akasogen’ distaste for acting on emotion can make it seem that way.
Insatiably curious and always up for an intellectual challenge, Akasogen can see things from many perspectives, and uses her creativity and imagination planning contingencies and courses of action for all possible scenarios. She trusts her rationalism above all else and often have no reason to doubt her findings creating an honest, direct style of communication that isn’t held back by social roles or expectations, as well as not afraid to correct a person, a process, or herself, and have it no other way. This comes together to form someone who stands on their own and take responsibility for their own actions. Although because in theory rational arguments are almost by definition correct she ends up clashing with the practice of emotional considerations and branding these factors and those who embrace them as illogical, stuck in some baser mode of thought. Although these qualities are not weapons of logic that they seem to be, but are a defense to the strongly felt emotions she feels, because in not using her emotions she has left it as a more sensitive and weak tool.
Akasogen is both an idealist and strongest of cynics, and believes that with effort nothing is impossible, but at the same time believe that people are often too lazy or self-serving to actually do anything to get results. Yet that cynical view of reality is unlikely to stop Akasogen from achieving a result she believes to be relevant. A mix of acute observations, innovative ideas, and formidable logic enables her to push change through with sheer willpower and force of person. Sometimes it will look like Akasogen is bent on deconstructing and rebuilding every idea and system she comes into contact with, using a sense of perfectionism and even morality to her work.
Anyone who can’t keep up with Akasogen’s processes or doesn’t see the point of them is likely to immediately and permanently lose her respect. Every idea, thing and person must pass the iron-fence “Is this worth it?” filter at all times. Akasogen is brilliant and confident in any knowledge she has taken the time to understand, except for social contact. White lies and small talk is hard enough as it is and Akasogen may go so far as to see many social conventions as downright stupid. It is best for her to remain where she is comfortable, out of the spotlight, where the natural confidence prevalent in Akasogen as she works with the familiar can serve as its own bright star, attracting people of similar temperament and interests.
Akasogen is a very intellectually receptive person, open to new ideas, as long as it’s supported by logic. When presented with something strange and unfamiliar she will apply her sense of logic to it, resulting in fairly liberal sense of self and place. But she sometimes can become to confident and can be brutally insensitive with her opinions of topics and people. To Akasogen, blindly following precedents and rules without understanding them is detestable and the horrid authority figures whom uphold laws and rules without understanding their intent. Anyone who favor the status quo for its own sake, or who rather place importance on stability and safety over self-determination, is likely to clash with Akasogen.
- Animals: Just in general she loves all kinds of animals and will most likely call even the scariest creature cute.
- Music: Although she’s not a big fan of a lot of heavy grainy beat music or repetitive instrumentals of rap songs, there are some exceptions, she tends to be very liberal with music and will listen to any genre twice, just to get a good feel.
- Reading: Fanfiction, Novels, Light Novels, even Manga she just enjoys reading on things, people, events, or even other stories.
- Large Amounts of People: Being around so many people drains her energy and she dislikes the tired feeling it leaves her.
- Headaches: A little odd as she deals with other types of pain just fine, but having a headache, or worse a migraine, just gets to her.
- Strong Smells/Loud Noises: Her nose, while average in terms of smell, is rather sensitive to things such as perfume and smoke. On the other hand her ears are sensitive and when people have music types she hates or she’s trying to sleep she gets aggravated.
- Gain All Olympian Armour: While she won't restrict herself to just Olympians, she would like to expand into Asgardian based Armour, it is the pantheon she is most informed on and her patron god, Ares, is a part of it and having a complete set would be wonderful.
- Have a Solid set of Friends: Friends who won't judge her for her taste and accept them. Who won’t mind her more analytical approach and help with social situations. Some one whom she can care for in return without fearing negative repercussions.
- Live Life: Sometimes it means mountains of gold to just spend a few moments taking in the little things. Sometimes it means the might of an army to have fun and smile. Sometimes it means the world to cry a little, be kind; even if you trouble trusting.
- Wasting Time: Sometimes in wanting to live her life she fears that it may make her waste her time. Time should not be wasted, anything that accounts for everything is constantly running out of time with every moment not taken.
- Public Spectacles on Her Own: Linking back to her difficulties in socializing Akasogen has trouble on doing things, like public speech, on her own. But if with a group she has a calmer disposition.
- Jumpscares: The more laughable of her fears Savannah is quite susceptible to abrupt changes in her view that are most often accompanied by loud, frightening sound. Although she finds joy in doing it to others.
Skin Tone: Pale Ivory
Guild: Silver Wolf
Tattoo: Right-Side of her neck just under her ear. A moonlight silver color that shined blue depending on the lighting.
Last edited by Akasogen Kamiba on 28th February 2019, 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total