Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members)

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Storm Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Magic:

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Empty ~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members)

Post by Alye 30th April 2013, 4:52 pm

I love the wind
    Sometimes I wonder if it loves me too
    My name is Alye. I belong to Eclipse Soul. For now, and forever. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. But you better believe when I say "I'll die for my guild". Cause I will. And if you want to test me on that, go right ahead.
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

Dark, ominous clouds hung over the Magnolia skyline on this cool and breezy day. All seemed to be normal in the city that housed the rowdy guild of Fairy Tail. It had just rained, leaving the seaside city glistening in the light that could make it through the dark and booming clouds.

Seeing as how it just rained, no one was foolish enough to be outside. However, if someone was happening to be looking out of their window, they would see a lone figure walking leisurely along the main avenue of the town. This figure pushed hair from her eyes as she walked forward. As she moved forward, the strangest thing happened.

The clouds began to disperse.

Shining, golden rays of sunlight beamed down onto the town, sending beams of diluted watery light everywhere. This figure was the Weather Manipulator of Eclipse Soul. Alye Reyold, sister of Heero Reyold the Thunder Fairy.

The white-haired girl was clad in a large white-and-black patterned knitted shirt that exposed the skyblue Eclipse Soul guild mark on her shoulder with jeans and white wedged heels. Yes, style ran in the Reyold family. As the white-haired woman walked towards the Fairy Tail guild hall, even the thick humidity in the air was dropping to a pleasant and light breeze that seemed to span the entirety of Magnolia.

Five minutes later, Alye had passed under the welcoming archs of Fairy Tail's guild hall. The girl looked around, taking in the exquisite decor of the building. She could only image what it would look like inside. Her quiet footsteps stopped as she made it to the door of the guild hall. She looked up, seeing that this door was like the one at Eclipse Soul.

Huge.

Alye rested a hand on it for a moment, admiring the wood. The timber her brother touched probably everyday... Closing her eyes, Alye let a torrent of wind pour from in front of her. The winds whipped against the door for a moment before the wood gave way, letting themselves be pushed back.

Bright light and cold, whipping winds slipped into the Fairy Tail guild hall, announcing Alye's entrance for her. Being fellow Legal Guilds, she was hoping she would be welcomed. Of course, she would talk to anyone that introduced themselves to her, but she was here for a reason.

Her and Heero needed to have a little talk.

CREATED BY FRAPPLE OF LS & BtN

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) VzaWKfF
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Empty Re: ~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members)

Post by Sukiro 10th May 2013, 5:18 pm

Within the large walls of the fairy tail guild, held within also a large library, one which held thousands of books, big and small holding both history of magic and the people of the land from thousands of years before them. Within this large room filled with printed sheets of hard and paper covered books, was none other then Fairy Tail's Fire Dragon Slayer Mari. But this time, she isn't sleeping as she usually is, but actually focused on retrieving some insight on getting more control with her "Fire Dragon Slayer" Magic. Having a pile of fire magic studies and techniques, it would look like she had been there for hours, researching the subject. Though not finding what she was looking for, she started to become more mad not being able to find what she was looking for, that she shut the book quickly before, taking that and the rest before placing it back on the shelves.

"No luck there. Might have to practice more on it myself."

She said sighing to herself as she walked toward her coat, grabbing it by the middle so it wouldn't slouch on the ground picking up dirt. And heads up the stairs toward the door, slowly opening it to a large hall, with in one direction was headed to the second floor balcony of the main hall, placing her coat onto the railing, and stretching her arms into the air above her head. A few guild mates on the ground floor looked into her direction, and started to shout and wave.

"Yoo Mari! Come and have a drink with us!" "We can use the company!"

They said with flustered red faces, probably from the drinking as they held large mugs of beer that fell onto the ground as they waved. Mari let out a small laugh from her lips, lifting her hand and waving back, she shook her head in disagreement and saddened faces suddenly appeared on their faces. Though she felt bad, she didn't really like alcohol at all and though she hates it, she doesn't want to force others to stop drinking, just for that reason. So its either it leaves or she does. And with that the guild hall doors sprang open, with a gust of wind giving everyone within a delightful gust of cool air hitting them.And some of them needed it.Her coat, lifted itself outward off the balcony's rail, with Mari noticing at the last minute. Jumping for it, she grabbed its collar and the rail behind her, timing it she released herself and dropped onto the ground floor, with a loud "Boom".

"That was close."

She said to herself, clenching the coat to her chest noticing that nothing bad happened to it. And looked into the direction of the door as a young female stood at its entrance. The rest of the guildies roared in welcoming her but none seemed to want to walk up to her but walk over for another glass. Mari sighing at the sight of them, but not able to get rid of her smile or love or them, decided to be the first to greet the guest. Clipping her coat onto her shoulders, giving her hands more freedom, she slowly walked toward the guest. As she got closer, she noticed it was someone she's never met before, but she did have a aura of strength and elegance that Mari couldn't put her finger on, but could tell that this person shouldn't be taken lightly, but even so her heart beated with excitement.

"Hello and welcome to Fairy Tail! I hope your visit is one worth remembering, is there someone specifically you wanted to speak to. Our master maybe?"

Mari started to ask, wanting to make sure she was of help to their guest, crossing her arms across her chest, as she eyed the mysterious newcomer. Noticing the light color, that differed from her original skin color but couldn't completely see it from her position as of now, but might in a bit. Hoping that this person was polite and friendly, not looking for a fight type of person, which would make things much easier on her, but again wanted something fun to happen along the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) 1075957Magic~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Empty Re: ~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members)

Post by Alye 11th May 2013, 9:54 am

I love the wind
    My name is Alye. I belong to Eclipse Soul. For now, and forever. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. But you better believe when I say "I'll die for my guild". Cause I will. And if you want to test me on that, go right ahead.
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

Alye raised an eyebrow.

The first thing that hit her was the smell. Booze, booze, and then more booze. Did Heero join a guild of alcoholics? Then again, Karukai City was revered for it's sake, so Alye couldn't really judge. As her entrance went unnoticed by most, the girl took a step forward. She looked around, scanning this foyer of sorts. Many people were greeting her, yet none seemed incline to helping her, which gave Alye a kind of awkward feeling. This was Fairy Tail...right?

Alye blinked as someone different hailed to her. Her eyes had already been in that direction when she heard a boom come from that direction.

"Hello and welcome to Fairy Tail! I hope your visit is one worth remembering, is there someone specifically you wanted to speak to? Our master maybe?", the female asked Alye as she neared her. The white-haired girl smiled to the beautifully-blonde one. "Hello there. I am looking for Heero Reyold...my brother. Do you know where I could find him?", Alye said, her guildmark matching the color of her bright blue eyes.

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 11th May 2013, 2:47 pm

Hello there. I am looking for Heero Reyold...my brother. Do you know where I could find him? Is what she said, looking back at Mari. Mari never knew that Heero had a sister, then again, she didn't really know Heero all to well. Making her think she might need to spend sometime with not only him but the rest of the guild mates, which made her heart flutter with excitement, hanging around with her friends is something she loved to do. Back to the question at hand, she didn't know exactly where Heero was. Maybe slouching around the guild hall, or on a mission.

"Sorry, to tell you but I don't really know where he is, right now."

She said scratching the back of her head, with a concerned look. This is his sister and she didn't want to disappoint. Mari turned her body to the side, with her face looking toward the inside of the guild hall. With her hands on hips and stern look on her face, she shouted.

"Oy! Has anyone seen Heero!"

Her voice echoed through the inside of the hall, some of the guild members within the hall looked into her direction while others just continued with their own busy, hands over each others shoulders and singing in sync. Many heads shook and others shrugged their shoulders, placing a small frown on her face.

"I'm sorry, I guess he isn't here right now. How about I offer you a drink and stay a while, he might come back soon."

Mari mentioned to her as a suggestion and an apology for not being to be much help. Waving her hand to follow her toward a few empty seats near the bar before turning back around toward her.

"Oh, the names Mari by the way. Mari Windsor! Whats yours, if you don't mind me asking?"

Mari just remembering that neither she or her knows each others name. Knowing her name would make talking to her alot easier, and the thought of calling her Ms. Reyold just made her laugh inside.

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

Character~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) 1075957Magic~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 20th May 2013, 11:21 am

Just at that moment, Heero came walking through the door with a tray of sushi he'd walked down the Magnolia streets with; it was beautiful outside after all. Garfield hung on his shoulder, constantly reaching downwards and pawing at the sushi.

"Dammit, ALL fish doesn't BELONG to you!" the anime sign for 'pissed off', flahsed over Heero's head as he held the 16 pieces of Sushi away from Garfield, while trying not to fall down the front steps of the 1st Floor on the way in.

"Just gimmie one!" Heero moved the tray out even further away from Garfield on purpose, and ended up tripping. An anime 'oh shit' bolt passed, as the camera switched to Garfield who sprouted his Exceed wings instantly; flying around and eating the Sushi as it tumbled through the air in the Guild Hall.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo! I payed 40J for thaaaat!" Heero sat indian style on the floor, his tray on his head sideways upside down as he watched his orange cat gobble every last piece of Sushi as it flipped and tumbled through the air. Heero cried like Elfman for a little while, sitting on the floor with his tray on his head. But when Garfield lowered himself, patting his stomach and looking dignified...just floating there with his wings out; Heero got pissed.

"You're mine!" he ran forward, standing to his feet and knocking into Alye, before stepping off of Mari's face rudely and comically to launch himself into the air after Garfield. As he flew through the air; Heero roared out passionately, as Garfield merely flew to the side mid-air at the last moment; sending Heero crashing into the bar. Several glasses shattered and fell on top of him behind the bar, shaking from the wall and falling on his head.

He pulled himself to his feet behind the bar, his eyes anime swirlies as he leaned on it.

"Hey Heero, there's somebody here!" Garfield said as he floated down onto the bar, his feet making the little Exceed sound as he landed. "Hey! Isn't that! Don't you have a dusty old picture of her?!" Heero squished Garfield down with both his palms and leaned in over him, his long blue hair and face tilting curiously as he inspected whoever the heck Garfield was talking about.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" with anime speed, Heero ducked behind the bar, pulling Garfield into his chest.

"What the-?!" Garfield complained trying to get loose.

"Listen you crazy cat, that's my sister!"

"...........oOOOOOOOOOOO!" Garfield struggled to get loose even more, as a mini wrestling match occured behind the bar..out of everyone's view.

"Look...don't say anything about....us blowing anything of any importance up, OR, Serene....though someone else probably already said something...hopefully not, here we go OK!" Heero would leap back over the bar with anime speed, as Garfield did the same thing, comically mimicing him, standing on the bar behind him as they both rubbed their heads.

"Oh hey nii-chan, didn't even see you there...heheheh...heh..." Heero slowly walked over towards Alye and looked mighty meek, compared to his usual self. The other Guild members, especially the male ones began to pay quite a bit of attention, some even whistled. Heero switched from meek, to threatning as he looked towards them with red doom anime eyes; they shrieked and got "?!" marks over their heads but shrugged it off started laughing at Heero again.

As he finally stood side by side with his sister, Heero was wearing a crisp black suit; with a white undershirt and black vest. His blue hair trailed all around his face and shoulders. He looked her over and got happy, he reached out and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. But it was the kind that---

"Hey, she looks like Heero...don't tell me she's family! Look how he just hugged and kissed her, that was a family style thing!"

"You don't know what you're talking about, that's why you're not an investigator."

Two of the other Fairy Tail Wizards nearby bickered with one another over and over. As Heero stood back from Alye and let out an anime puff of exasperation, looking to the side as he sighed with low eyes.

"Why did you come here sis?" he said, looking to the side, but quiet enough for only he, Alye, and Garfield who had landed on his shoulder, curiously looking Alye up and down with twinkly eyes; to hear.

× Bio
    × Magic

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Rose

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Alye 20th May 2013, 3:20 pm

I love the wind
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

"Oh, my name is Alye Rey-aaah!", the girl was interrupted when her brother slammed right into her, sending her careening down the steps. The white-haired girl landed with a thump as she landed on her bottom, an annoyed look crossing her once tranquil features. Alye gritted her teeth for just one moment before letting out a seething breath. "Nothing to get angry over...", the girl said with a relinquishing tone.

The girl got to her feet and wiped herself off. Her brother obviously had not realized that his sister was here, or he would not have done that... But that cat with wings... Who was that? And better yet, when did Heero grow his hair out so long? The girl almost instinctively went for her now short hair, but resisted the urge.

Alye gave Mari an apologetic look before walking over towards the bar. She caught the tail end of their conversation before Alye heard that Heero was getting up and flashed back over to where she had been standing.

When he finally greeted her meekly, Alye sighed like a big sister would when she knew that her little brother did something stupid. When he finally gave her a hug, Ayle squeezed him tightly before wiping his cheek-kiss off with a light blush. Yeesh! It's not like he hadn't seen her in a while... But his hair proved that to be false. The last time Alye had seen him, his hair was short. The Eclipse Soul guild mark on her shoulder seemed captivating in the light as it's sky blue color matched well with Alye's eyes.

"I came here because I need your help with something. Something quite important...", the girl said, her tone serious and deadly.

"Reniro was kidnapped".

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 21st May 2013, 2:16 pm

Heero listened to the sound of her voice after he'd watched her wipe his kiss off her cheek with a smile and a blush; true to a sisterly fashion. When she next spoke, her tone was that of Alye the Storm Wizard, not Alye-nii his sister. Something was definitely wrong.

Heero's eyes got a somewhat serious tone to them as well, as did his facial expression. The next words she spoke, caused him to almost smash a table nearby him in half with a fist.

Instead, he punched down onto it; rocking drinks and food that others had on it.

"Hey, Heero dammit, come on now!" a Fairy Tail Wizard who now had beer all in his lap protested at the table to he and Alye's left.

"S-Sorry." he shot a look at his guildmate and nodded in apology. "W-when did this happen?" Heero balled both of his fists up, they were shaking. Garfield on his shoulder got a worried look for awhile as he looked between Heero and Alye; a bit confused, but understanding that this 'Reniro' must've been important to them.

"Why aren't we kicking the door in right now!" Heero slammed a hand into a palm in front of himself, "Reniro is somewhere....he needs us, he's locked up somewhere, and Alye and Heero haven't kicked the door in yet...........we have to remind him how much we love him; he's all we have left of---"

Heero felt himself getting extremely upset, so he shut himself up; and merely nodded to his older sister, letting her take the lead on what they'd do next. Heero would completely mentally shut down, and focus on only the task at hand, listening to whatever instructions his big sister gave him just like he had when he was still in diapers running around at the age of 2 or 3.

Heero even ignored Garfield a little, as the Orange Exceed realized that this was serious indeed, and didn't say much else until he knew more about what was going on.

× Bio
    × Magic

~A Eclipse Over Fairy Tail~ (Open to all FT Members) Rose

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Alye 21st May 2013, 7:15 pm

I love the wind
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

Alye's face didn't move an inch, her eyes stoic in their crystal blue nature. Heero's words definitely phased her heart. The white-haired girl felt useless and angry. So very angry. Yet, she had to push those emotions down or it would reflect in the environment. Another aspect of her magic that made it a curse as well as a blessing.

When Heero grew silent, a chilling breeze flew through the Fairy Tail guild, even when no windows were open, sending the hair of everyone inside flailing around gently.

"Oh! Now I know who she is!", someone whispered. The mage next to him set him cup down and asked him what he meant. "Don't you see! White hair, Eclipse Soul guild mark? When she came around, the muggy weather suddenly lightened! That's the Sky Avenger, Alye Reyold!", the man muttered with a slightly astonished tone. The guy next to him took another swig before looking the two siblings over again. "Yeesh, that whole family seems powerful... I mean, we all know that Heero is probably one of the strongest people in the guild anyday, but have you heard some of the stories about her? I heard her magic control is so great, she can mess with the wind in a person's lungs...", he said as a slightly uncomfortable look overcame his face. The guy next to him shuddered a bit. "Glad she's a legal mage...".

Alye, not really listening to the gawking over her, let a bit of her emotion out as she clenched her fist a moment, a deep breath escaping her lips.

"I understand how you feel, Heero. Completely. You know that I would not have came here and told you all this if I didn't need your help, however. You see, Reniro and I were on a mission. We had just finished defeating a clan of bandits and were resting for the night. I had a terrible feeling that something bad was going to happen, but Reniro just told me that I was being paranoid... I should have listened to myself...", she said as her voice hardened for a second, her emotions slipping just a tad.

After closing her eyes and swallowing the lump in her throat, the Storm mage continued. "Somehow, my water had been drugged. I slept right through the kidnapping, but it was obvious that Reniro fought back. There were feathers scattered here and there, and a whole thicket of trees was decimated. I took off from there and flew through the roads. Reniro, being as large as he is, cannot be hidden in the forest easily, so I knew that whoever snatched him had be walking on the roads. Unfortunately, I was right and wrong. When I found them, their convoy was at least 50 people strong. Usually, that wouldn't deter me at all, but I sensed some highly refined magic power from certain individuals. I knew that taking them on alone would be too dangerous, especially if they had Reniro", the girl sighed as she rubbed her forehead.

"Secondly, Reniro broke a wind. I could see the bandages. There was no way I could defeat them all and then have enough magic power to heal him. Who knew the East Forest could be so dangerous...", she ended.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:10 am