Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Keeper Power
    Second Skill: Twilight Saga
    Third Skill: N/A

The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic Empty The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic

Post by Ghost 14th November 2018, 6:12 am

size=18]Magic[/size]

Magic Name: The Spirit Of The Wind
    Magic Type: Slayer
    Description: Sky God Slayer Magic is the most powerful offensive magic of its 3 Slayer types. Being able to dish out more wind magic power than its counterparts and at a much faster rate. The user is able to call forth the wind to aid him in combat. Or even heal him using his replenishing ability. Which means, unlike the Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. The user can heal himself but this part of the slayers magic lacks that of the sky dragon healing powers. He could even heal others however it's not as effective as sky dragon healing. The Sky God Slayer also has what is know to be loved by the wind. Causing him to be aided by the wind spirits from time to time. But let's not forget he could also fly as well. Ghost was trained in the ways of this art form by the Sky Goddess.

Sadly I will lose perks to any other type of magic. But I do gain the slayer's perks in place of that.

+25% Strength, Speed, HP.
    Greatly enhanced Hearing, Sight, and Smell.
    Ability to Consume Magic of same element for MP as well as the Force Ability
    Resistance to their slayer element based on strength of spell/ability as follows:

2 Ranks Above Character: 0%
    1 Rank Above Character: 10%
    Same Rank as Character: 25%
    1 Rank below Character: 35%
    2 Ranks below character: 50%

How I will be using such powers is simple really. I will have all the perks that come with this ability of ancient magic. By eating the wind I will be able to gain my hp and mp back to a degree. I also will gain a power boost as well which depends on how much wind or magic was eaten. I will be able to heal myself but only injuries I got doing battles. I could heal others as will but compare to its sky dragon counterpart this part is half-baked.
    I will be able to fly as well for traveling and combat. My God slayers ability also allows me to truly overwhelm any holy beings most nobility wind deity. I could do damage to demons as well but not as much as a demon slayer could.

Strength Strongest against water-based magic users and they are the ideal partner magic types for union raids.
    Could help fire and ice and thunder magic users as well.
    Sky God Slayer magic is known as the strongest type of wind magic around.

Weakness Weak against fire-based magic users.
    However, he is weakest again iron magic users.
    The wind spirits are known to add to much power too fast. The user magic does not discriminate against friends or enemies. All are at threat of being hurt.

Unique Abilities:

• Ability: The Spirit Of The Wind- This hidden ability allows the wind to aid the user from time to time. As if it was living wind. Only in a 25 meter range will the wind act as such. This ability allows the user to have more control over his wind vacuum. The wind is known to truly help him in his everyday life. [Locked] until rank B

• Ability: Sky God Slayer- All the said perks of the Sky God slayers domain. Unlocked starting at rank D

• Ability: The Master Of Wind Sky God Mode- This allows the user to truly channel the spirits of the winds. Which in part will allow him to become 10x times stronger and allows him to cast spells for 50% less for a time He could also heal both Hp and Mp. This is the counterpart to the dragon force. It could only active at 40% or lower hp. He could heal up to 30% of his full hp and mp.
      However, this is the last resort as it will cause the user to be helpless for the remainder of the thread. After the use of this ability the user will become completely drained out of mp for the rest of the thread. Without a doubt causing him to be battle worn out as well. [Locked] until rank S

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    .All spells of higher tier are locked until rank is reached

Last edited by Ghost on 7th December 2018, 3:53 am; edited 22 times in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic Empty Re: The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic

Post by Ghost 22nd November 2018, 9:33 am

This is ready
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic Empty Re: The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic

Post by Blood Plus 23rd November 2018, 2:44 pm

What's up? Mango here. I'll be grading your magic~

All edits I deem necessary will be written in this color so look out!
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic CNMQ731
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 23rd November 2018, 11:02 pm

Alright that should do it
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 26th November 2018, 6:58 am

Bunp again
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 1st December 2018, 10:18 pm

Alright man, just a few more edits to go then we'll be golden.

Like before my edits will be in this color.
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

Ghost
    Ghost

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Ghost 7th December 2018, 3:54 am

Ok it's ready
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2018, 8:40 pm

Spoiler:
    The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic ZlVAoP3

•  DIRECTORY

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 23rd May 2020, 2:56 am

Spoiler:

Archived due to player inactivity~

The Spirit Of The Wind:Sky God Magic 60582_s

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:09 am