Birthday: February 9
Sexuality: Straight. Mostly.
Special Characteristics: A small scar across his stomach, wears glasses.
Personality: Elias doesn’t like to talk about himself, not that he has a dark past or anything, he’s just not sure how. Regardless, he pretends to be a laid-back, easygoing kind of guy who’s always ready to drop a bit of sass. The reality, though, is that he's got a habit of being an awkward dude who's just a bit out of his depth. At least he keeps a smile on his face. That facade has gotten him into trouble more than once. People don’t usually take Elias seriously and he’s got a nasty habit of laughing in the face of danger. At least that’s the act, anyways. He dances into battle with a smile on his face, but that’s just a facade to cover up how absolutely serious he is. There’s a hardness in his eyes that betrays his easygoing attitude. They’re alive without a twinkle, it’s cynicism. As bright as Elias tries to make the world, that’s simply not how he sees it so he goes out of his way to make a little bit of sunshine for others to brighten up his own day. He fights from the heart and genuinely cares for those around him. He only hopes he’s fast enough to keep up with all those around him. Elias is a man of action after all. As much as he enjoys words, actions do speak much louder and when you combine the two, he understands you can create a genuine ray of sunshine. He’s lived a hard life and when the moment calls for it, his slapstick grin can fade into a gentle smile and his words become softer and more genuine. He tried too hard to save a soul already, but he’s learned from it. His words just have to be said at the right moment.
- Poke Bowls: They’re like sushi, but you get enough food to fill you up. And even better, there are tons of different ways to make them.
- Spring: It’s his favorite season. The sun is out, leaves are green, and it’s just cold enough to wear nice clothes.
- Comedy Novels: Never a bad time to learn a new one liner!
- The color black: It’s needlessly edgy, and way too many people use it
- Greasy food: It’s just bad for your gut, need I say more?
- Elders: Always spouting out their “wisdom.” When will they grow up?
- To say a kind word: A grin isn’t everything, not if they aren’t happy.
- Sunshine: It was a name once, now it’s rays get Elias up in the morning.
- Action: Elias has the power so he figures he ought to do right by it.
- Failure: Can’t afford to let anyone down.
- The end: I’m only allowed to leave this world on my own terms.
- Betrayal: Elias puts a lot of his heart into others, it would destroy him if any were to abuse it.
Height: Five foot, five inches.
Weight: 155 lbs
Hair: blonde, medium length and usually messy.
Eyes: Pale blue
Skin Tone: Light
- Elias is kinda short for a guy, he knows it. On top of that, he's a fairly skinny dude with the build of a guy who works out but doesn't really try to show it off. He rarely gets a haircut, choosing to let his shaggy long hair grow to the point of outright irritation, at which point he cuts it to whatever looks good and tries again. He's usually wearing a pair of black glasses that tend to make him look a bit on the younger side. Though Elias prefers to wear muted colors in the vein of, greys, greens, and browns, he always does his best to avoid wearing black even though it results in some strange looking outfits.
Guild: West Fiore Trading Company / Onyx Moon
Tattoo: Located on the left forearm. WFTC is black, OM is a dark purple.
Last edited by Dekkys on 22nd February 2019, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total