Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Achievement Request Thread

    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

    Alt Account- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Posts : 153
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24.000

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Bringer Of Light
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Lucia Winchester Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 22:48


    Name: Lucia Winchester
    Achievement Requesting: A-Rank
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Please look to the left.

    Name: Lucia Winchester
    Achievement Requesting: First Job
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Procuring A Passport

    I do not know if it is too late to claim this achievement, but this is the very first job I completed as Lucia Winchester.



    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

    Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Posts : 2371
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 40
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 3,903,540

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Leona Jarnefeldt Tue 9 Mar 2021 - 5:07


    Name: Leona Jarnefeldt
    Achievement Requesting: Loyal to the Bone
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile
    On the Join Date of my Profile, I joined FTRP on March 8th of 2018.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Achievement Request Thread  - Page 16 KjmbioC


    Golden Lacrima is valid until 9/23/2021. Proof of purchase is here. Page 32, Post Number 778
    Medeia
    Medeia

    Main Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing Of The Fallen Angel
    Position : None
    Posts : 1241
    Guild : Errings Rising (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 161,898

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Pharaoh's Curse God Slayer
    Second Magic: Medea's Fury God Slayer
    Third Magic: Fallen Angel Takeover

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Medeia Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:48

    Name: Medeia
    Achievement Requesting: Z Rank
    Evidence of Accomplishment: On the left.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Achievement Request Thread  - Page 16 59860_s

    Nero
    Nero

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Posts : 10240
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Experience : 3,108,432
    Brownie Points : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Nero Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 8:09

    @Lethe wrote:Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Alt Account
    Evidence of Accomplishment: (sara's basically my main now even if this is my first account ;n; )

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: S rank
    Evidence of Accomplishment: exp <-

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: H rank
    Evidence of Accomplishment: exp <-

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: X rank
    Evidence of Accomplishment: exp <-

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Christian Minecraft Server
    Evidence of Accomplishment: -casually sips juice- we know my name by now

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Unknown Powerhouse
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Lethe/Ada was not special

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Unknown Legend
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Lethe/Ada was not special

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Achiever
    Evidence of Accomplishment: -motions to achievements here-

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Expert Achiever
    Evidence of Accomplishment: all my achievements plus the ones above (not including this one) is 28 achievements total

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Sticking Around
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Join date : 2017-12-27

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Loyal to the Bone
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Join date : 2017-12-27 (jeezus....)

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Taskmaster
    Evidence of Accomplishment: if it counts.... winter 2019, Urban Nights 2020, and winter 2020

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: EXP Grinder
    Evidence of Accomplishment: job turn in for that endgame grind thread (100y)

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Veteran Level 2
    Evidence of Accomplishment: ?? maybe??

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Veteran Level 3
    Evidence of Accomplishment: ?? maybe????? lol

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: I Have Friends...
    Evidence of Accomplishment: I have Johann and Kyran in my friends list

    Name: Lethe
    Achievement Requesting: Limited Edition
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Januay 2021 iotm

    @Medeia wrote:Name: Medeia
    Achievement Requesting: Christmas Event Participant
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Here

    Name: Medeia
    Achievement Requesting: Dark Guild Ace
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Here


    @Lucia Winchester wrote:
       Name: Lucia Winchester
       Achievement Requesting: A-Rank
       Evidence of Accomplishment: Please look to the left.

       Name: Lucia Winchester
       Achievement Requesting: First Job
       Evidence of Accomplishment: Procuring A Passport

    I do not know if it is too late to claim this achievement, but this is the very first job I completed as Lucia Winchester.


    @Leona Jarnefeldt wrote:
       Name: Leona Jarnefeldt
       Achievement Requesting: Loyal to the Bone
       Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile
    On the Join Date of my Profile, I joined FTRP on March 8th of 2018.

    @Medeia wrote:Name: Medeia
    Achievement Requesting: Z Rank
    Evidence of Accomplishment: On the left.

    Achievement Request Thread  - Page 16 PoybWgZ
    Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

    Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Divine Huntress
    Position : None
    Posts : 1031
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 987,189

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Silent Reaper
    Second Magic: Lunar Guardian
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Diana Winchester Mon 26 Apr 2021 - 7:44


    Name: Diana Winchester
    Achievement Requesting: Richie Rich
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Please look to the left.

    Name: Diana Winchester
    Achievement Requesting: Christmas Event Participant
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Spirit of Christmas Event: Turn In (Page 1, Post Number 22) Approval (Page 1, Post Number 22)

    Name: Diana Winchester
    Achievement Requesting: Working Together
    Evidence of Accomplishment:
    MOAR DAKKA Border Clashes Event
    Where's the SAD Park? Valentine's Day Mini Event 2021
    This Ain't No Christmas Carol Spirit of Christmas Event 2020

    All three Event threads were done with Aliarey Casady.

    Name: Diana Winchester
    Achievement Requesting: Taskmaster
    Evidence of Accomplishment:
    MOAR DAKKA Border Clashes Event
    Where's the SAD Park? Valentine's Day Mini Event 2021
    This Ain't No Christmas Carol Spirit of Christmas Event 2020



    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

    Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Position : None
    Posts : 334
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr Fri 7 May 2021 - 23:06


    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Lineage
    Evidence of Accomplishment: To the left!


    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Character
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Siggy


    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Dragon Slayer
    Evidence of Accomplishment: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11407-slayer-positions

    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Sticking Around
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile

    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Loyal to the Bone
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile

    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Novice
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Achievement Request Thread  - Page 16 Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage
    Remnant
    Remnant

    Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- I Have Friends...- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Posts : 68
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 25
    Experience : 50

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: 1st Gen Fallen God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Remnant Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 17:17

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: Earthland and Beyond
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Page 17 Post 404

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: First Job
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Same link as above

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: I have friends
    Evidence of Accomplishment: I have Ivy on my friends list. She’s the one who originally dragged me here kek

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: Quality Badge Level 1
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Thread


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Saraphina
    Saraphina

    The White Queen


    The White Queen

    Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved! - Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Position : None
    Posts : 3909
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,358,931

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Achievement Request Thread

    Post by Saraphina Wed 4 Aug 2021 - 19:01

    @Diana Winchester wrote:
       Name: Diana Winchester
       Achievement Requesting: Richie Rich
       Evidence of Accomplishment: Please look to the left.

       Name: Diana Winchester
       Achievement Requesting: Christmas Event Participant
       Evidence of Accomplishment: Spirit of Christmas Event: Turn In (Page 1, Post Number 22) Approval (Page 1, Post Number 22)

       Name: Diana Winchester
       Achievement Requesting: Working Together
       Evidence of Accomplishment:
    MOAR DAKKA Border Clashes Event
    Where's the SAD Park? Valentine's Day Mini Event 2021
    This Ain't No Christmas Carol Spirit of Christmas Event 2020

    All three Event threads were done with Aliarey Casady.

       Name: Diana Winchester
       Achievement Requesting: Taskmaster
       Evidence of Accomplishment:
    MOAR DAKKA Border Clashes Event
    Where's the SAD Park? Valentine's Day Mini Event 2021
    This Ain't No Christmas Carol Spirit of Christmas Event 2020


    @Caelestis Icarus Zephyr wrote:
    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Lineage
    Evidence of Accomplishment: To the left!


    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Character
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Siggy


    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Dragon Slayer
    Evidence of Accomplishment: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t11407-slayer-positions

    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Sticking Around
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile

    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Loyal to the Bone
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile

    Name: Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Achievement Requesting: Novice
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Profile

    @Remnant wrote:Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: Earthland and Beyond
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Page 17 Post 404

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: First Job
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Same link as above

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: I have friends
    Evidence of Accomplishment: I have Ivy on my friends list. She’s the one who originally dragged me here kek

    Name: Remnant
    Achievement Requesting: Quality Badge Level 1
    Evidence of Accomplishment: Thread

    Achievement Request Thread  - Page 16 CzMK0qd


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Fri 17 Sep 2021 - 11:20