Magic Name: Soulblade
Magic Type: Lost
Description: At first glance the magic seems similar to requip, drawing a weapon out of seemingly empty space. Unlike requip, the weapon made is not part of a greater set, but merely a single manifestation of the user's psyche, manifested as a weapon (usually in the form of a sword). The mage then uses their magical power to enhance the weapon and their own capabilities through ritualized stances and techniques. Kiri uses this magic in its intended use, conjuring her weapon and using it to attack in melee - typically after enhancing the blade. She focuses much more on the close-range applications of the weapons, though mostly from necessity, as her long-range spells are few in number and comparatively weak.
Strengths: (What are the strengths of your magic? List all strengths possible, if the magic is strong in stunning, burning, large area damage, single targeting, etc. list it.)
- Melee offensive and defensive techniques
- Enhancing the summoned weapon with elemental effects
- Enhancing physical attributes with situational stances
- Direct damage
Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses of your magic? List all weaknesses possible, if the magic requires channeling -time- to use, able to hit self or allies, drains life if used, etc. list it. You must have at least the same amount of weaknesses as strengths.)
- Lack of powerful long-range abilities.
- User can typically only use two elements.
- Lack of confidence, fear, and doubt can weaken the Soulblade's performance.
- Techniques are flashy and not well-suited for discreet needs.
Unique Abilities: (List the abilities it provides, make sure to separate each ability! Abilities are like passive traits, or a hidden power that can be activated for a very limited amount of time. These abilities are Unique to your characters specific use of the magic! As a starting D rank character, you can have 3 unique abilities.
- Strong Soul: When Kiri's soulblade is summoned she has a x% boost to her strength.
- Hissatsu - Killing Blow: The damage of Kiri's spells is increased by x%.
- Agile Fighter: Kiri's speed is increased by x%.
Spells: As a starter character at D rank, you start off with 4 spells.