Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. Empty Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius.

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th October 2018, 8:52 am

[ 385 / 4,000]
    The announcement had been clear all over Fiore, practically public service only no one remained in those buildings right now. People around the world had changed, every one in four, the odds were astounding and concerning for everyone who heard them but happened to not be with those whom they cared for. Of course, anyone who understood Jiyu's anatomy? Would realize she had to be affected, she was part of the wind and everyone was pretty sure it was pollen sprinkled from the moon doing this, a new element introduced to things that carried on the wind. Since the substance was directly within her element, she had no form of protection against it, having fallen victim alone in the apartment the very second the sky had went dark in the middle of the day. However, for her it was worse because due to her status as an Inugami Deity with several faces, some part of the wind mage was aware of what had happened to her! Yet, she would be entirely unable to do anything to change the 'virus' running through her veins, giving her idea's, thoughts and actions she would normally never even consider.

Normally, the assassin could expect to come home to a fairly set environment. Jiyu kept the apartment softly lit, ensured the place had a half decent scent and most times there was some sort of meal ready for him when he got back. While most of the time she was viewed as a rather wild child? The wind mage was actually quiet the good house keeper in some regards, and had repaired mostly everything broken in the place. Yet, the apartment that Lucius would come home to on this night, was entirely blackened and clearly nothing had been done to make it more inviting for him. In fact? One of the chairs she had fixed now lay in ruins, while the blue hair girl sat glaring at the door, black energy swirling around her hands and feet. She was waiting for him, but not in the way she normally waited for him. Thanks to the moon pollen? Mikka suddenly didn't fear what he would think, she was just angry he seemed to have forgotten her and heck almost in her opinion seemed ready to move on with Jiyu, it hurt!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. Empty Re: Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius.

Post by kittykool75 17th October 2018, 7:47 pm

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Guildless A-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

It wasn't a particular common occurrence, Lucius leaving the house I mean, but he did still have to work to get some sort of income. Otherwise he couldn't pay for the measly sum of money that he was required to pay to live in his apartment. His choice of a job was, of course, assassinations. That and other jobs that people usually hire mercenaries for. He was very well rounded outside of assassinations, as the job required many talents if one needed to blend in. So he could probably pursue any number of jobs, but since he was so used to fighting and killing, that came so much more naturally thus required less energy to be used. And you know him, will always go the route the requires the least amount of effort. Well at least nowadays. He used to do whatever he seemed the most entertaining, but now he didn't really care. He didn't get as much pleasure from killing people as he used to. Which I suppose, most people would say is good, but it was rather inconvenient for the boy. Considering that was one of the only things he thought was fun, he was rather picky like that.
    But I won't be talking about the job, it's nothing interesting anyways, just any old assassination job nothing new. What he's doing now is going home, which he is very much looking forward to. Because going home meant he could nap, napping being his favorite pastime. The town seemed to be in almost a chaotic state, everybody was scared about something. The dark mage didn't bother sticking around to find out what it was, because if he did he knew he'd get dragged into it somehow. He was able to make it to his apartment building without getting dragged into something, but something still felt off. He couldn't place what it was, but he hoped he was wrong about whatever six sense feeling that he had. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out keys as he approached his door, his other hand held his walking stick. He felt the presence of Jiyu in his room, but something seemed wrong. His guard was up, he inserted the keys and unlocked the door. He put them back in his pocket and opened the door. "Jiyu?" He called out, closing the door and locking behind him.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    395 4,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. Empty Re: Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius.

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th October 2018, 8:18 pm

[ 1,004 / 4,000 ]

Today would undoubtedly be filled with things that were not normal events, Lucius actually leaving the house would likely be the most normal of what happened on this day. Anger rose in her as she realized again what he was out doing. Until five minutes ago? She hadn't had any issues with the idea of him killing people but now her anger over anything was outwards not inwards. The damn man had thrown his life away, he could have just been someone who worked under the government unadmitted, but had to go and be a no good sinner! Why did she even care what that horrible, horrible man thought about her, it was so infuriating. He was out killing someone, while he left her all alone, it didn't matter that she had been the first to run, he was even more of a coward than she was. The difference? She could make herself feel good without killing someone, she just needed some damn good hook up.

The picky asshole was late home, she would have to ring him out about that too. How much of a sociopath was this man, he had forgotten all about her! She didn't want to be 'Jiyu' to him, she wanted to be Mikka, his Mikka, not his freaking caretaker. He also would have no pleasant nap when he arrived home, as she had torn up the bed she fixed, not destroyed but it certainly wasn't sleep worthy any slight touch would show a dog went primal on the thing. Lazy jerk didn't need another nap, not if he was going to forget about her.

He walked right in, as if he had some right to get a warm welcome home when he deserved nothing. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" her voice came out in a pitched shriek, some random object flying at his head as her wings knocked down several things in the apartment. "THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" spinning around growling her claws slashed into the chair behind her, normally she would have attacked someone but her personality was inverted so, at least she wouldn't punch him yet. Growling she jumping from the chair to the floor, nails digging scratch marks across the carpet as the energy around her crept up her arms. "NOT THAT YOU CARE ABOUT ME ANYWAYS, REGARDLESS OF MY NAME! YOU APETHIC PIECE OF SHIT!" something else clattered to the floor, and it was becoming clear he may not have wanted to lock the door after-all. If the male did not move? The canine would be on him quickly, hands clutching his arms instead of striking him.

Mikka would make a pitiful attempt to shake the larger man as the energy enveloped her body completely. "You're Stupid Lucius, You're so Stupid!" Only he had never told Jiyu his real name so far, content calling him the nickname she had never asked. "Your Hair Isn't Even That Color Anymore! There Wasn't Even Any Mint In That Forest!" she couldn't see green, so it was a different color to her as kids, a cream shade, but everyone insisted it was freaking the nonexistent color green. "Did you think I just guessed your favorite foods? It's Always On The Tip Of My Tongue" her short form would press into his and something began to change about her. "And You Can't Even Tell." that voice wasn't Jiyu. "Because You Don't Even Remember Me!" that smell of the wilds, dogs and a hint of ash wasn't Jiyu's, the small craftmanship worn hands on his arms weren't hers. Certainly, she still had her ears and tail, she was much older, but it was Mikka not Jiyu standing in front of him, clutching onto him sobbing.

Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM Tell Me That You're Ready;; Mikka/Lucius. H6NcPbM

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 17th October 2018, 10:21 pm

I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

Lucius was confused to say the very least, and almost certainly wishing he didn't lock the door, cause the canine was very good at making herself appear very threatening. Though he couldn't see, all his warning signs were up, adrenaline pumped into his veins but he managed to remain calm. Well at least calmer then her. Just calling out her name, well what he thought her name was, set her off. She threw something at him after he shrieking, he was able to hear the sound of something being flung through the air just fast enough so he didn't get hit in the head. He dodged slightly to the side, just enough so whatever it was that she threw at him, just bounced harmlessly off the door and landed on the floor. What caused her to be this upset, did he do something? Or did this have anything to do with whatever chaos was going on outside? The assassin was yanked from his few thoughts at the sound of her screaming at him followed by the sound of glass shattering instantaneously all around the room. He started to process the words she spoke, while still being very aware of his surroundings and the placement of the small, angry young woman.
    If she wasn't Jiyu, who was she, why did him speaking this name infuriate her so much. He knew the answer to this question, but before he was able to acknowledge it within his mind, she threw more venomous words at him. The insult didn't really bug him, hard to be hurt by words when you say worse to yourself every single day, and it wasn't wrong. He was apathetic, and a piece of shit, probably an understatement considering his position as a Sinner. It was the fact the she said that he didn't care about her, that's what bugged him. The fact that it did so was annoying to parts of his brain, cause they also considered this the truth, just like her insults that followed. But in some twisted way, he did care about her. Was it just because she took pity on him and decided to care for him when he needed it most, despite how much he didn't deserve it? Or was it something else. While she screamed at him that he didn't care for her, his brain screamed at him, asking why did he care for her.
    The sound of the girl dropping something followed by her familiar footsteps rushing towards him. He fought against every fiber of his being to not move, to not dodge her. Because everything said she was going to attack her, it was only logical. She was absolutely furious with him for some unknown reason, and she lunged at him, so of course that would mean she was attacking him. But he didn't move, and his thought were proven wrong when she just grabbed his lanky arms that were hidden underneath one of his usual black hoodies. The petite woman attempted to shake him, but he remained almost still. His blind crimson eyes looked down at her, concentrating on her words through all the voices within his mind that were trying to drown her out. She spoke his name, something he had never given to her. Though of course she could've just found this out from the news, as his actual name was known to every legal guild, being that he was one of the most wanted people in Fiore. But it didn't seem like that's how she knew, but how would he know something like that, she was a stranger to him. That's what he thought, but he was wrong.
    Lucius knew who she was, without even saying her name, she yelled it to him with every word. Each and every word spoken with such a familiar voice. Something he knew so well, something that was from so long ago, something that he missed. She pressed herself into his larger figure, tears from her eyes stained his sweater, her emotions warbled her tone. She said he couldn't tell but he could, she cried that he didn't remember her. He tried to forget, the close friend he lost so very long ago. His sensitive senses picked up on her scent, her unique smell wafting up to him, bringing memories from when she laid her head on his shoulder, falling asleep as he read silently. He wanted to shout back that he knew, of course he remembered, no matter how hard he tried to forget. The shadow mage wasn't one for affection, but he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. With his other he reached into one of the many knife sheaths he had hidden away on his person. The grip settled comfortably into his hand.
    With astounding speed, expected of an assassin, he lifted the knife to her face. A singular light bulb that managed to survive the inugami's temper tantrum, reflected light off the blade. It was impossibly sharp, and in near perfect condition, like it had been used but many many years ago. Lucius showed off the breathtaking craftsmanship of the intricate design that had been engraved on one of the sides. When it came to his own emotions, despite his expansive dictionary and silver tongue, wasn't very good at explaining how he felt. He was so much better at putting on a face, never taught how to properly deal with them, how to properly express his feelings. So instead he used actions, body language, to get his point across. If they were smart enough they'd get what he was trying to say, this was one of the times. He held it in front of her in a threatening way, force of habit. But if she looked she'd notice it was her own handiwork, the gift she crafted for him years ago. The boy released a shaky sigh, trying to compose his emotions, trying to form a sentence without breaking. He steadied himself by leaning back against the door. "Of course I remember you," He paused, collecting his scattered thoughts, "Mikka." The name was spoken tenderly, coated in honey. He'd longed so much to speak that name, speak to the bearer of this name. He just never expected for his wish to come true, and not in such odd circumstances either.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,450 4,000

"

Directory

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 18th October 2018, 8:23 am

[ 2,098 / 4,000 ]

It was odd, that no matter how threatening she seemed to be that he kept the door behind him locked. Even blind as he was, the assassin was fully capable of unlocking that door, escaping the situation, but he stayed. Mikka didn't even once consider that the reason for his staying could be he already knew, that part of him had known all along and thus was fully aware she wouldn't actually hurt him. Jiyu had possessed many other opportunities, far better openings to cause him actual harm if that had ever been within her intents. Even if her personality had been inverted by the moon powder? That didn't change the things driving her, just how she behaved according to them. She couldn't hurt him, even if Assertive would break free because of this, she wasn't able to actually hurt him! Even if part of her actually wanted to right now, desired to teach him a lesson on why he shouldn't have ever forgotten her like the insensitive asshole he was.

The Inugami realized her mistake in getting so close to him only when he grabbed her shoulder and she remembered who this man was, how he spent his free time. She hadn't ever been afraid of his touch before, even after so much time, she knew that he couldn't kill her no matter which name she used. However, thanks to the damned moon powder, what she knew didn't matter, his touch normally made her feel safe but this time she started shaking. Almost as if in response to her, spider fractures appeared audibly on the television nearby. The awareness deep inside of her prayed that amongst everything he would mistake that 'fear' as part of her anger or something. How could she ever be afraid of someone she felt so strongly for? Yet, it had been fear that kept her silent this whole time, fear that he really didn't remember, didn't really ever care about her. Every fiber in her body screamed to wreck more things, but she stayed relatively still against his grip. Mikka knew he was stronger, her shoulder would be broken if she tried to 'escape' or go trash something else.

One small hand reached up to the knife he was brandishing in front of her face, barely able to see it past her tears. Even hardly able to see the blade? She could make out the small design at the very base were the blade met the grip, her signature. Lightly one of her tiny fingers dragged down across the engraving that stood apart from the designs unnoticed by most past the beauty of the blade she had forged. When she found him cleaning and sharpening all of his knives that day, she had looked at them and not seen this one among them. Having not spotted the blade she made for him? Mikka had simply assumed he discarded the dagger with her memory, or that maybe neither had ever been important to him. Yet, he was proving her assumption wrong, he had been holding onto that thing this whole time, only he kept it so hidden that no one ever got to see. The dagger was his secret, and she could understand why, Lucius never did like admitting how much he cared about someone. Without her there, it must have been misery for him still holding onto her memory.

Her body lurked slightly, falling against him when he leaned back, no ability to hold herself up remaining due to her focus being elsewhere. Breath, heartbeat, every sound from her went silent when he said that he remembered, entire being waiting on just one single thing. "Mikka." with her relief, another wave of her uncontained energy coated the apartment, starting some small fire in the kitchen. Wind boosting her, the girl wrapped her arms loosely behind his neck, forehead pressed against his chest, shaky breaths escaping her with the girls heart thundering loudly. "You idiot." she muttered it out, half lidded eyes reddened from her prior sobbing, entire body trembling against him as if she was terrified. In a way she was, but most of it was influenced by the toxin running through her wind borne veins. What was she supposed to do from here? Everything was overwhelming even with an inverted personality someone could still get too worked up.

Another light joined the single bulb that had flickering survived her tantrum, the mostly broken television being turned on by her unrestrained energy swirling the room. "I Repeat, The Moon Is Sprinkling Some Sort Of Air Borne Powder, Every One In Four Mages Seems To Be Affected By This Personality Reversing Substance, Exercise Caution, Everyone One In Four Has Been Swapped And Is Not As They Normally Would Be, Some Have Become Violent, Be Careful." Due to prior exchanges and her habit of just materializing in the place? It was likely he very well knew by now that she didn't have the same sort of body as most, hers was made from the wind, meaning she had no way to have avoided being one of four since it was air borne, every part of her was air. "The hope is that if the monsters can be taken care of, somehow this eternal night and the moons effect can be undone." Mikka just remained against him, body in a cold sweat, breathing heavier than it needed to be. Clearly, made of the very air containing the dust and thus slowly becoming made of the moon powder, it would have some physical affects on her as well.

Screaming could be heard from outside and she evaporated reforming near one of the windows she had shattered earlier, laughter rising from her. Mikka looked down as she observed through poor vision that anyone who had been caught outside was now being attacked by varying candle or pumpkin themed monsters. "How entertaining~" sure she was normally playful, but her laughter now was just malicious as she watched several citizens of the town get maimed by the pumpkin creatures, another having it's arm chewed off by the candle dogs. "Hey Lucius!" she chuckled, tilting her head back towards him, one lightly glowing eye finding him in the room. "Can you sense this? It's hilarious!" people were in real danger, in the past she had been one of the mages helping clean up these things, the one to protect people. Yet, now she laughed as if she could care less, seeming to enjoy the carnage playing out beneath them. Something was definitely wrong with her.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 19th October 2018, 1:04 am

His words seemed so quiet compared to her angry screams, but her name, her real name, stuck in the air. He felt struck with a surge of unexplainable energy, he felt it flood from her, her ghost like powers started a small fire somewhere in the kitchen. Though he was to distracted by the girl in front of him to bother worrying about it, especially due to her next actions. As you should know, he wasn't one for affection. Not that he didn't enjoy it, he just wasn't used to it. Not the raw, genuine affection that was used out of love for one another. Wind ruffled his pant legs, and before he knew it the young woman had wrapped her arms around his neck. Her head pressed up against his chest she could probably hear the speed of his hard wasn't that much slower then her own, but he was good at keeping his composure, though even that was breaking slightly. Her body trembled, was she scared? He was used to scaring people, but Mikka didn't ever seem like any other person. All his usual threatening tricks never worked on her, despite how much he wanted them too sometimes.
    Her voice resounded through him, sending chills down his spine. His arms remained tense at his sides, his hand loosely gripped the knife, almost dropping it. It probably looked rather awkward, as it usually does when one person hugs another and they to return it. Not that he didn't want to, but he didn't know his he should. Instead he just concentrated on sheathing the knife, using the familiar action to calm his nerves, if only slightly. His mind was pulled from his thoughts at the sound of the TV clicking on. His head instinctively turned to look despite his lack of sight. He tried listening to the words spoke from the TV over the sound of his own heat beat thudding through his skull. The beating was almost as obnoxious as the voices, who seemed to be strangely quiet as of the moment. Or maybe they were blending in with the sound of his heart, he couldn't tell, but for once they weren't trying to be the center of his attention. No, Mikka was, albeit maybe unintentional, hogging that spotlight.
    Listening, he achieved an epiphany, he now knew was causing her mood swings, and the chaos outside. He was right in that they were both connected. She must of been extra susceptible to the pollen virus due to her body, that of which was seemingly made out of air. He'd never asked why she had an almost wind like body at times, why she'd randomly appear in the apartment without using the door, so very light on her feet like she had a hard time keeping herself from floating. He never really thought it was relevant, but it was, of course it was. She was a wind mage, just another thing that proved that she was his childhood friend. Now that all the pieces were put together, and now that she actually admitted to it, it all seemed so obvious. Probably because it seemed obvious before, despite how much he was ignoring it. But he couldn't really ignore it now, could he? He turned his head from the sound of the television and over to Mikka. She didn't seem to react to the news, she remained still, gripping onto him tightly. He relaxed his body, though still very shaken up. Why was he so shaken up by such little contact? Was it because it actually meant something this time? And not just him using his body to manipulate some weak-minded individual, just like he'd use his voice, everything was just a tool to control others.
    Before he knew it, the moment between the two of them was over. How sensitive he was to her contact was almost painful, but when she was no longer hugging him, leaning all her weight against him, it almost hurt even more. He never knew how much he longed for genuine affectionate contact, no it wasn't about he wanting sex, he didn't even care for it that all that much. As I said, just another tool to use people with. But just a simply hug from a friend, felt as close as to heaven as a sinner like him could get. His rattled mind was able to gather itself at the sound of her voice. Her mood seemed to have completely shifted, like everything that had just happened, hadn't. It actually kind of... hurt. But he shoved that feeling away, the voices returned to their scolding and demanding. If she dropped it, he'd drop it also. Maybe it was something, but it wouldn't be anything while she was like this. Yes, she was still Mikka, but this 'Moon Pollen' had inverted something within her. And Lucius wanted her back to the way she was, he wasn't much for change, and if he had to deal with her like this much longer. Well, he didn't know if he could take it. Is this how people are with him and his masks? Is this how it feels?
    The assassin held a rather calm face for feeling like he had his heart brutally ripped from his chest followed by being shoved back in all twisted and battered and in the wrong way. He returned his cane to his hand, he hadn't realized that he'd dropped it, probably during that whole situation. Using it he maneuvered his way through the room. It was definitely a lot more torn up from when he was here last. He lifted a leg to step over a broken stool. She threw quite the tantrum, and he was just now noticing the effects now that he was actually able to walk through his apartment. He made it over the the window where the canine stood, the screams were even clearer here then where he was previously. Ah those familiar cries of mercy, pleading for help, shrieks of pain and fear, how he missed when this brought this pleasure. Now it just annoyed him. Even if he didn't, Mikka seemed to quite enjoy this, he didn't really remember her being the sadist type. Perhaps this was an effect of the pollen, or maybe it was something that was hiding deep within her. Whatever it was, he wasn't used to seeing her with that sort of personality. It was usually him that was like that.
    Did it bother him that she was acting like that? Yes, but not in the way you might think. He was quite the sadist himself, grim and any humor he had was darker then his sense of style. So her seeing pleasure from the pain of others didn't bug him. It was the fact he doesn't remember her acting like this before, being that he's not very fond of change, despite how much it has changed in these last few months and years. But out of all the different traits she had because of the pollen, he could see himself getting used to this one at the very least. Despite how it bugged him he said nothing about it to her, of course he wouldn't do so anyways, you know how he is with expressing his emotions. But out of all the different personality traits she had because of the pollen, he could see himself getting used to this one at the very least. He released a sigh  "It'd be nice if they just got it over with." He said, almost muttering. He lifted his cane up and finished breaking the window, using the bottom frame to steady his aim, he listened. When he pinpointed where it seemed to closest and loudest screams were coming from, he shot. Though he was blind, and shooting not being his strongest point, his aim was impeccable. You couldn't even hear the gunshot, only the silence from the now dead person. Their corpse still remained a victim to the monsters that terrorized the streets. He heaved another sigh and pulled his walking staff back inside. Placing it firmly on the floor, he leaned his weight into and relaxed his body, he didn't realize how sore he was until now.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,826 4,000

"

Directory

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 19th October 2018, 5:42 am

[ 2,604 / 4,000 ]

The noises that normally made her body swing into action simply annoyed the male standing beside her. Perhaps it was annoying in more than one way, considering she had never once before around him shown to be any bit sadistic. Extremely spiteful? Certainly, but never once in their life together had she been purposefully sadistic, the instances where one may narrowly be able to call her that, she always had another very good reason for her actions. No trace of reason or logic existed in her enjoyment now, it simply was a thing without any sensibility to it. "Eh, I prefer the world be just like this." apparently, this inverted Mikka liked the idea of everything just going straight to hell, forever. 'Don't you think that's excessive?' considering Assertive's location deep within her soul, the other part of her was not affected by the pollen yet, since it was only in the body. However, the other portion of Mikka was able to do very little, not entirely sure why her other half was speaking worse things than she would have.

"If they get over it?" she giggled but there was something dark about it, the negative energy that had been contained within her body until recently, just leaking from her down into the streets below. The effect? Was almost instant, a lamp post falling missing someone by a hair causing her to grumble in disappointed. "You have better aim." was an offhanded comment, before she leaned her shoulder into his arm, touching the side of her head to it. "Less negative energy for me to eat if they're happy or safe." normally she rued actively pursuing her food as it often involved frightening or hurting people if she was to obtain it directly. Inverted in this way? Mikka no longer saw anything wrong with causing purposeful harm to obtain the energy that charged her Inugami abilities. The contact was broken briefly when she turned her body to lean against the window, small hand extending to settle atop his on the walking stick.

This was getting dangerous, any clever person would be able to tell that Mikka had just tried to kill a living human in a much more painful and slow manner than Lucius did. The woman in front of him was a legal guild ace, she couldn't just up and kill someone. "Huh, I wonder why I ever kept my Inugami energy contained before, this makes it more entertaining." indeed, since she had let her energy flow into the streets below, the amount of danger for anyone in them or on a ground floor had increased! Windows shattered, branches fell, and other random unfortunate things which happened to be very dangerous, street bulb lacrima's simply exploding above people. At current, Mikka hadn't managed to kill anyone with her behavior, but if she didn't pull that energy back, it would only be so long until the events caused by it would take someone's life. Could she live with that after she reverted back whenever this ended?

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 19th October 2018, 7:44 pm

Lucius didn't believe her, he could tell that she wasn't lying, no this Mikka wasn't against torture. But the actual one he knew? Well he wasn't sure he should allow her to continue to do, whatever the hell she was doing. He wasn't sure if she'd forgive him for letting her do such terrible actions, or maybe she'd blame it all on herself despite it not being her fault. Though the other half of him wanted to let her continue to have her fun, and maybe join in. But what tantrum would she throw if he told her to stop, to control this dark aura that flooded from her tiny silhouette. The assassin wasn't often struck with a moral dilemma, he was a killer, a thief, and quite the sadist himself (at least he used to be), so what would he know about morals? He turned his head towards the young woman, he hadn't really been listening to her words. No, he'd been more in a daze, but she broke him from that when she leaned herself against him. If anything he'd been paying more attention to her actions. But now that he was listening to her, what did she mean by that statement? He guessed she must've had some darker side that he somehow never noticed before. It felt like Astrid all over again.
    If she apparently feeds of negative energy, had he been feeding of his, cause no doubt he had plenty. He wasn't quite sure, maybe he'd ask after this whole moon pollen situation was over, which hopefully was soon. She broke contact with him for only a moment before placing her hand on his own. Mikka was so small compared to him, but it didn't make her any less dangerous, especially as she was now. But who was he to stop her actions, it would make him nothing but a hypocrite. But if he truly cared for her, wouldn't he care for her actual feelings, and not this sadistic monster's? He didn't know what to do, he was so confused he wanted to scream. He was so used to just worrying about himself and his own actions. This situation was almost completely new to him. She was clearly trying to torture the innocent bystanders below, more so then they were already were by the monsters. He knew why she kept this Inugami energy contained. Because she was a good person, well maybe not the best person, but certainly better then him. Maybe he didn't know what she's been through since the last time he saw her, but he knew she wouldn't needlessly kill people, not without a reason. No, that was his job, he was just a filthy sinner after all.
    The dark mage placed his other hand over top of hers, hoping to regain her attention. Considering how rare it was for him to initiate gentle contact, he figured it'd do the trick. "Mikka," it felt so strange to speak her name, but he couldn't think about that right now, he continued to speak "control yourself." He said sternly. His eyes seemed to stare right into hers despite his lack of vision, his expression remained blank. He clutched her hand harder, his apathetic face twisting and distorting into a malicious grin. His own deadly aura spilling forth, combating her own, screaming blood lust to all in his vicinity as it sapped their life force. "You wouldn't be happening to try and show me up, would you?" He asked, his voice warbling from the giggling that emerged. If her personality was inverted, he figured he'd be more likely to scare her into stopping. If not, well, he'd just have to kill all the people before she did. He wouldn't mind having to exert a his last bit of energy ending lives so the blood wouldn't be on the ace's hands. A twisted solution from a twisted individual.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    3,477 4,000

"

Directory

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 20th October 2018, 3:29 pm

[ 3,166 / 4,000]
    She never believed herself. At one point in time, where she needed to be no one besides Jiyu to survive, the Inugami had been an excellent lair, but that was slowly changing. Especially when faced with him? No matter how inverted she was, lying to him directly was not going to happen for her. For once  she could swear to feel some degree of control over what her energy did to the world beneath her. As an Inugami with a human heart still beating? She was normally unable to control her aura, but this powder was corrupting every corner of her blood removing the morality which made her unique amongst her kind. This was real for now, but it was nothing near the person that Mikka was, the influence of the toxin now making up her physical form the change was so stark. Killing someone was an action she'd never be able to take back. Ironically, Mikka had run away partly with the purpose of killing someone, whoever that long haired man had been that day. Only, she didn't know how much taking the life of another, when you had the choice, not in self defense or anything else, could do to someone. Lucius did.

Normally she 'starved' herself, eating like any other dog which worked most of the time. As a powerful Inugami, her own hidden negativity within Assertive was often enough to sustain them. However, after throwing this fit, that would no longer be the case for a while. Once all of this was said and done? She may very well have to break her rule of never feeding directly from those close to her because she had never expelled this level of negative energy before. At least not without Assertive who actually had skill using it properly. Lucius hadn't known what she had been through, but it was likely that was for the best. If the assassin had known what happened to his childhood friend? There would likely be several dozen people assassinated promptly, without even considering her abduction and torture that had spanned a few years.

Large rough hand atop hers and heavy aura pressing against her small body, he clearly had her large eyed attention. "Lucius.." she chuckled slightly, tail sweeping behind her once ears perking forward as her head moved slightly, optics locked. "If I wanted to show you up, I'd just summon several hurricanes." as part of the wind, she could do such things, her reborn body having been bore in such a storm caused by her. Mikka simply didn't due to her normal personality involving her deeming such actions excessive and dangerous to innocents nearby. "Oooh, that's actually such a wonderous idea, the misery after the storm from the survivors." this is what other Inugami were like, but even Assertive wasn't this bad, she would do anything when she was out but she didn't always want to be out for that very reason. The dark look in her eyes, the wind witch was considering it.

She should be terrified, Mikka was normally scared of everything in spite of how brave and fearless he believed her. Yet, even with smoke in the air, darkness all around, the only thing causing her to quake was a touch she normally would have longed for. She also may have been drooling slightly over the idea's in her head.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 23rd October 2018, 12:18 am

The assassin could see there wasn't stopping the Inugami, she was going to torture people if he didn't kill them before she was able to do so. He wasn't really worried about the people, he could care less about there lives. He worried more about the legal ace's reputation, something he seemed to worry more about then herself, at least while she was like this. If he didn't care about her as much as he did, he'd let her do as he pleased. But of course, his stupid emotions had to get in the way, as always. He was really sick of them sometimes, it was either one or the other. Either he was completely apathetic to everything, just a blank slate of nothingness. And other times he was like this. Which others might still consider still rather heartless and apathetic, but it was actually a rather large step for the young man. He wished he could be all alone, in silence, where he could just rest and pass on peacefully, however long that would take. But it seemed deep down inside, he actually wanted something more then, well, nothingness. He truly wanted to love, even in this twisted way that he did. And to be loved, despite how much he thought he despised it. How much he actually longed to be... normal. He'd seen all those normal people in Peace Village and he looked down on them, thinking he had it all. But it was all in his head, who knew the scenario was actually switched all along.
    His deadly aura remained in the air, as it was easier to release then to retrieve. Though I guess if he was going on a murderous rampage, it would be useful to him, but it didn't really help him be stealthy. Cause it basically screamed to everybody that he was there, maybe not the exact location, but it still wasn't very inconspicuous. Oh well, deal with it he shall. "So it's a race then," The dark mage chuckled "Let's see if you can even get to anyone before I do." He wouldn't let her touch a single person, not with her aura, not at all, not if he could help it. Though none of this appeared in his expression or in his aura, he just seemed like his old self, but it was just a lie. Which I guess, was just another thing like his old self, lying every second, putting on a friendly face and acting normal just to fit in. He despised it then, but he wondered, if he didn't do the evil things he'd done back then how would his life be now? However it would've turned out, that wasn't his biggest concern at the moment. Right now he had to protect Mikka from herself.
    Lucius removed his hand from the top of the canines and grabbed at the bottom of the window. He cut himself on a glass shard, but you couldn't tell he did from his face, as the boy didn't even flinch. After forcefully shoving the window open despite it being locked, he completely removed himself from the contact of the small woman, though regretfully. The assassin jumped feet first out the window, and rather swiftly at that. His apartment was at the top of the building, but it still wasn't that long of a fall, and it would've been easily broken legs for him. But instead, he just vanished. He appeared not even a split second later in the shadow of a running civilian, his hand grabbed their shirt collar, making them harshly stop. They screamed, but not for more then a second before the assassin swiftly slashed them across the throat. Before missing a beat he twisted on his heels and tossed the soon-to-be corpse to a pack of three candle wolves. Then he vanished again, this time appearing right in front of an innocent bystander. What a terrifying sight it would be to see, trying to save yourself by running from these terrifying monsters, to only be faced with something more terrifying then them. An assassin shrouded in shadows, a sickeningly large grin spread across his pale face. Fear was the last emotion they felt before being impaled through the heart.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    4,186 4,000

"

Directory

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 23rd October 2018, 3:32 pm

WC Met.

No matter how far gone, she could still read him like a book and some small part deep inside knew he was only trying to protect her. Even on the day they met, it had been clear that she was a rather vulnerable individual. Sure the girl had been wild, skilled with forging, an excellent archer, rich with the instincts of a hunter, capable of holding her own in a fight. However, her vulnerability lay in the fact she was so wild, distancing everyone in the village save for his family, letting instincts run over logic, unable to listen to anyone trying to guide her as she grew up. Mikka had only grown up to become her own worst enemy time and time again, a cycle she even now seemed unable to break. Shattering something that continuous? Took outside intervention and it looked as if Lucius was beyond ready to provide that when he noticed she was making an enemy of herself.

The destruction he provided was complete, desolating anyone who happened to have been caught outside. Considering the fact everyone expect them was dead? She couldn't cause any harm that would be lasting, if anyone came about it would be easy assume she had came around afterwards, no fault on her. Lucius had been successful in his endeavor to keep the Inugami from her harming her own mental state, but he had also removed anything else the monsters could focus on. "Impressive, but you went mostly solo." Right now, monsters or people didn't seem to matter in the canines head, as she leaped out of the window, landing lightly in the middle of the road. Mikka looked over at Lucius with a small grin on her pale mouth. "It's easy enough to stab enough power to take down one opponent at a time or a handful of them." normally she wouldn't take like this, but right now she was anything expect what she normally was.

Standing in the middle of the street? The Inugami clapped suddenly, bringing the attention of every single monster in the streets to her. "On the other hand." no trace of her normal playfulness as the monsters closed in around her, blocking off any escape apart from upwards, which she took when they were within a foot of her. Once she was above them? The Inugami drew an arrow from the quiver she had on her back, retrieving her bow from there and firing it downwards into the crowd. Instantly, the result was evident, a tornado formed. Getting caught in the middle of a fresh tornado as it sprung up? Made it next to impossible to avoid death or injuries for the ones trapped, any on the out edges, getting thrown into random objects around many ending up impaled on fallen objects. "A Crowd Is Much More Pleasant." giggling slightly she let the wind carry her weapons back into the apartment since everything expect them was dead.

With all the monsters finally gone, the influence over the area was lessened, the space seeming to brighten somewhat. Clearly with the moon pollen still everywhere it was next to impossible to get out of her body, but her physical form was quick to eject what it could and use things like the dust or debris from around them to replace it. "Lucius." nothing seemed to change about the altered Inugami, but nothing remained for her to destroy, the wind settling down even though her aura clearly did not recede. Mikka was quick to rush over to the assassin, putting her arms around his neck again, leaning into him with a sigh, her body seeming to weaken. "I'm tired." she couldn't tell like this, having her aura freely around was beginning to affect her, sapping strength far more than if she had known how to control it. "I'm really tired." her slender fingers touched to the back of his neck, twining with each other behind it in order to ensure she didn't slip. Why was she suddenly so sleepy? That didn't make any sense. Of course, one could easily assume the stress of everything that had just taken place could easily be what had taken all of her energy.

Mikka was practically falling asleep against his chest, her feather light body supported mostly only by her arms around his neck. Considering the tiring nature of the day so far? No real reason existed to assume her exhausted was anything further than just physical weakness caused by the emotional strain of having her personality inverted as it was. Only later, once they had rested, would it become clear that exhaustion wasn't exactly the cause of her sleepiness. Little to the knowledge of either mage? The wind user was going to get much worse by the time dawn rolled around. Using new powers that one had no idea how to control to the extent she had just done, carried its own steep cost on someone. Last time she had used an excess of her Inugami abilities? Mikka had taken it straight to the point she simply aged down due to being unable to maintain her full body. This time, she had used less, but caused herself more strain using it in the fashion she had, the price would be different and last until she could replenish the energy.

For the simple moment of right now? She simply appeared to be sleepy, slowly lulling off as she kept her grip on him. At the present time, the duo actually had a rare opportunity for some slow and relaxing personal time with each other. It had been years, and even if she was inverted, Mikka enjoyed the fact she could finally be around him seriously once more.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:49 am