Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran)

Gaia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Card Bonded
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3342.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran)

Post by Gaia on 12th October 2018, 6:52 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia ~ Bookie Funds ~ Noya ~ Dragon Tarot Magic ~ Gaia's Home ~ LacBook Profile
    Gaia #ff99ff                 Main Account: Adalinda                 2nd Alt Account: Baird                 3rd Alt Account: Saraphina

Theme Song:
    Gaia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Summer Special Participant- Player -

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Re: Animal Activist! (job w/ Kyran)

Post by Gaia on 12th October 2018, 9:15 pm

It had been a bit of a wild ride for Gaia the past few days. Kyran practically threatening to break up with her. Her letting him stay at her home after they had a small fight and she knocked some sense into him for his idiotic thoughts. One of his guild members breaking into her home and beginning to fight Kyran over going missing for months on end and suddenly claiming he was leaving the company. The two of them destroying most of her home during their fight. While her home needed repairing, she had managed to gather all her books, and put them in undamaged rooms. Now it was the deal of getting used to Kyran living with her.

The tarot mage had gone to the guild and decided she needed to do a job to get some more jewels to repair her home. She had come across one with a problem. Telling whom she needed to that she was taking it, and that she was going with her boyfriend, Gaia took the flyer back to the tavern, where she had left Kyran momentarily. As soon as she got there, she sat next to him. If he was eating or drinking anything, she just looked at him. She was still mad at him, but she could deal with it. "I have a job to do. Gotta save some animals from smugglers. And you're coming with me." She says to him. The past few days, she had been acting slightly more spoiled with him than she normally would, most of it stemmed from her being angry over her home being half in ruins. "The money we earn, is going to repairing my house." She says. Noya twitches her nose as her master grumbled over what was going on. Noya was rather upset as well, and not for the same reason as Gaia was. She lost her pillow spot on the bed to Kyran. Gaia was trying to find a suitable replacement for her spoiled little ferret, but nothing was worthy of the princess creature. If Kyran was eating or drinking, Gaia at least waited for Kyran to finish before she grabbed his arm and begun yanking him a bit. "We're going to Tetsukazu! And we're going to keep some poor innocent creatures from going on the black market and into grimy hands of some overly rich heathens who don't deserve their money." She says with an affirmative nod without looking back.

Of course, Gaia being Gaia, didn't wait for if Kyran was going to pay or not for their travel to the Wakusei Portals to get to Tetsukazu. She was actually rather excited. This would be the first time she got to go off planet to another world. Tetsukazu. What she had read about it was that there is very little civilization on the planet, and that there are animals galore there. And the terrain? It was said to be more than interesting. Extraordinary. Unbelievable. She was clearly giddy the whole travel to the portals, not even looking down at her books, but was looking up more information on her iLac. And... gushing over some pictures of animals that had been taken before on a small tour of the known safe areas of the planet. As soon as they made it to the portals, Gaia made sure her star bolo tie was fine on her. She was wearing what she believed would be good for a trip like this, a white blouse, red miniskirt, thigh high stalkings, with strap on flats, and a snazzy captain looking tailcoat.

She looks over to Kyran before she decides to go through the portal first into the dazzling world that seemed untamed by man. The mage was super stoked, and the look on her face with how lit up it was just wanting to see a creature here, was unhide-able. Noya was wrapped around her masters neck looking a little concerned for the area. Gaia honestly hadn't fully payed attention, and was slightly brushing it off as it was an unfamiliar place to the creature, even different than Fiore. Hell... it was a different planet altogether. Gaia just raised her hand and patted Noya's head softly as she glanced around for where their client would be. It was to be an activist group, and she was simple all too excited to get going to look for any of the animals about.
    737/6000 words | @tag | Notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia #ff99ff                 Main Account: Adalinda                 2nd Alt Account: Baird                 3rd Alt Account: Saraphina

Theme Song:
    Kyran

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Beast- Player -
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 5,425

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kyran on 15th October 2018, 7:59 pm

Kyran was eating when Gaia approached. After a bender of three or four days where he hadn't really eaten, Kyran had been starving. He'd been starving for the past few days since Gaia worked him to the bone on repairs. He ate politely but only barely. Throw some food at that guy. He looks way too important. Let him try to keep that look while he's got food dripping down his face. Erebos cackled rubbing his hands together. Kyran looked over at the man in question, missing Gaia's look. The man had a pristine white coat and he looked down at everyone who approached his table. It was tempting to follow Erebos' suggestion. However, there was enough trouble piled on his head with Gaia. He'd do well to try and earn some goodwill back with her. Kyran chuckled at Gaia's assertion of how the money would be spent. He wrinkled his nose at her. This was a good opportunity to tease her. "That's disappointing. I can't get you that dress I saw just a shop over. Or flowers and chocolates for our three month anniversary that's coming up soon." Or that lingerie set you were imagining her in just an hour ago. Malinda hissed in his ear. Kyran struggled not to blush.  Instead he sighed heavily. "I guess I'll just have to suffer through it until your house is fixed." The funny part was, with all his investing of his book profits and job payouts, Kyran had more than enough to hire people to fix Gaia's house up in a day. However, he enjoyed the hard work and building it with his own hands. He was adding flair by carving scenes from her favorite books into the wood.

Kyran pushed a plate of food at Gaia. "I got you something to eat before we leave, baby. The animals can wait for a little bit." Regardless of whether she took the food or not, Kyran took his time eating. He didn't want to rush since he didn't know when Gaia would give him a proper break again. When they left, Kyran placed a tip on the table. Then he paid for their ride to the portal. Kyran was just as excited as Gaia was. While they were riding over, he pulled her into his lap so he could look at her iLac. The untamed wilderness called to him. He wanted to let loose again, the way he had with Gaia. It was freeing and lifted the weight from his shoulders. Some of his excitement, was of course from Gaia being on top of him. His arm anchored her to his chest and the scent of her filled his nose. It was hard not to react to something like that. Kyran had to take a moment once they reached their stop to simply calm himself down.

Once they were through the portal, Kyran let his child-like wonder run rampant. There was little danger of his brother here. Little danger of anything here. He noticed Noya's behavior and tickled her under the chin before holding out some spiced meat for her. He'd been spoiling the ferret with various succulent treats to make up for stealing her spot on the bed. Kyran was tempted to simply give Noya back her spot. He didn't deserve to lie next to Gaia. The only thing that stopped him was the imagined look of hurt on Gaia's face. There was a different solution to that problem. He'd have to figure it out in time. Once Noya took or rejected the meat, Kyran took off running ahead. He stopped at every little thing, calling back to Gaia to point something out. At some point, Kyran came running back to Gaia, catching her about the waist and spinning her around. "I got scared suddenly." Kyran said very solemnly. Erebos giggled inside his head. "What if some strange helpless native man lures away my princess knight?! What would I do without your protection in such a strange land?" Toward the end, his lips twitched and he couldn't hold his straight face. Kyran burst out laughing. He pressed his lips to hers once the laughter finally wound down. "Thank you" Kyran whispered pressing his forehead to hers. Take her right here! Ooo! or bend her over that stump! Malinda chipped in. Kyran's nostrils flared and his eyes closed but that was the only indication of his irritation. He was working hard not to let the demons bother him so much. "Where do we go from here?" He asked Gaia.

WC: 758

Kyran - Kyran's Magic - Bank

XP Doubler: Page 32, Post n°786, VIP shop
    x10 extra spells: post 673
    Jobs in Progress: 2/6

Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia on 16th October 2018, 4:13 pm

As Kyran tried to tell her that he couldn't get her the dress he saw for her, Gaia simply cocked an eyebrow up. Him talking about their anniversary coming up, made her blush a bit. "Those stuff can be gotten later... not like more jobs can't be done to earn jewel." She says, looking away and pouting a bit. It was clear she was trying hard to not break her thought of saving the money for her home. When it came to her home being rebuilt, Gaia couldn't help but be moved by the the scenes on her walls that Kyran put. She couldn't wait to see the finished product. She looks down at the food, and smirks a little as she does eat some of the food. "I don't want them to wait too too long though." She grumbles quietly. Gaia had no issue with Kyran pulling her into his lap, mainly because he was looking at her iLac as well and she didn't mind the slight cuddling.

Gaia was looking around still in amazement as she looked about Tetsukazu, wondering if there was an area on the planet that wasn't beautiful. She honestly doubted it. Noya's head perked up towards Kyran as he held up the meat for her, and she instantly took it. While she was mad about her spot being taken, she enjoyed the treats, and nearly every time she took them, Gaia called her a fat ferret. It took Gaia a moment for her to realize that Kyran had ran off ahead of her. She laughs a little as he was seeming rather childish to her, and she shook her head a little. "Hey, slow down. We don't know where we're going." She tells him before he came back to her and spun her around. Her face was blushing as he stopped. As he started questioning if a native man would lure her away, Gaia simply rolled her eyes. "Guess you'll have to fend for yourself." She snorts, smirking as she shook her head. She kisses him back as he kissed her, smiling a bit brighter. "What? Is there something here that has triggered an extra playful Kyran? What's up...?" She giggles as she stretches on her toes to wrap her arms around his neck. As he seemed to get irritated at something, Gaia poked at his forehead, hoping her nudging it would get his demons to behave in there.

"We need to go find the animal rights activist group whom hired us to see about what's going on here fully." She murmurs before she gives him another quick kiss and grabs his hand after breaking out of his grasp to start pulling him along. There were little markers for a trail, and she decided to follow it for now, having remembered she read something about their camp being a short distance from the portal. She was actually thankful too that the path she did follow, did lead to the animal activist group. The people were all scrambling around and working together, working to make signs and helping some animals heal to be released back into their home. Gaia runs a hand through her hair, letting up a low whistle. She didn't expect them to be so big, but they didn't seem so bad. Gaia reached into her bag and pulled out the paper that had the information on it, and glanced down it. "Are you two the mages we hired?" A lanky man with thick lens glasses on questioned as he held a clipboard in his hand. Gaia blinked for a moment before she nodded. She had to find her voice, but she clears it and smiles sweetly. "Yes, we are! I'm Gaia Sabin, this is Kyran Dyer, and this little princess is Noya. We've come to see about what's going on. Can you inform us more on what's going on?"

The man smiles as he holds his hand out to her to shake, then to Kyran. "I'm Christopher Opia, the leader of Animal Rights. For as long as we have been able to get here... the animals who live here have been hunted and smuggled to a black market. We've been trying our hardest to keep them from doing so, but the people are stronger than us... and have more magic users than we do." He stops as he looks down to his clipboard. While sucking on his teeth for a moment, he looks to the two of them. "They have no issue killing the animals, as well as no issues hurting others as well since they're desperate to get them on the black market for more money... most of the people are ones who just want their skin or to show off they have an exotic animal, or animals, in their home... There's probably more... like forcing them in zoos or traveling circus' as a side attractions too, but I won't get into that rant right now. We would like you to help put a stop to them. As far as we know, they have traps set up at least four or so miles north of our camp... and they like going near the mountain. I think their camp is somewhere around there." He says and nods to them.

Gaia nods as she grips her staff and looks over to Kyran. "Ready to get going?" She questions her boyfriend. "Oh, please, be weary of your sart onkmet fueryon there. They're rare here, and they're apparently very high in the market..." Gaia blinked at him as she was completely dumbfounded by this information. "Sart onkmet fueryon?" Christopher nods and points to Noya. "That looks like a female sart onkmet fueryon. Or 'Onkmets'. They come from the mountain. I'm assuming you take really good care of that one there with how they're snuggling on you. And how plump they seem to be compared to others here." Gaia looks at Noya, who chirps a bit and rubs her head on her cheek. "Welp... guess that's how she ended up in Bosco then..." She rubs her pets head, and nods a thanks to Christopher before motioning with her staff for Kyran to start following a bit, unless he had something he wanted to say. Of course she wanted to ask him more about the species that Noya was, but first, she wanted to get the job done with.
    (1062) 1799/6000 words | @Kyran | Notes:
    sart onkmet fueryon - Small winter beast

Theme Song:
    Kyran

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Beast- Player -
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 5,425

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kyran on 1st December 2018, 5:34 pm

Kyran gasped dramatically, placing a hand against his chest. He blinked rapidly as if blinking away tears. "You would leave little old me to fend for myself. How cruel!" Kyran lost his smile when Gaia mentioned he was being playful. His demons laughed at his antics, knowing full well he wasn't as solemn as he looked. "I'm not sure what you're talking about baby. I'm never playful. Not-" The red head smirked, kissing Gaia's nose. "-Ever." His hands rubbed Gaia's back, easing any tension he could out of her muscles. "I love exploring new places and I feel free here. Free of my issues, of my problems, of my fears." His finger bopped her nose. "I'd be more playful in the bedroom if you'd let me." Not that that was entirely Gaia's fault. They were still working through issues each of them had regarding sex itself. Kyran still struggled with the fact that the act was meant to be fun. Hopefully, over time, Gaia would soothe that issue away for good.

Kyran shook Christopher's hand briefly. Without listening to the activist much, the red head turned to look at the various creatures. One of the few skills he didn't possess was healing. Seeing some of the injuries on the animals made him wish he'd studied up on it a bit more. One of the animals, a vibrant orange cat with razor spines down its back, bristled at the activists trying to help it. A low growl rippled out from its throat. One of the activists jerked a hand away. The coppery scent of blood filled Kyran's nostrils. "Medea" The cat demon leapt forward but Kyran kept her back enough to prevent a transformation. The cat slowly turned to face the red head. Kyran glanced at Gaia, his eyes a glowing gold. This would require him to be near the cat. Luckily, his girlfriend was asking him a question. "I need a minute." He murmured in her ear, kissing her temple. It sounded like Christopher had a little more information for her anyways.

Kyran stepped away from the pair. His footsteps were sure, steady as he advanced upon the cat-thing. "Sir please stay back! The Utami is a dangerous-" Kyran merely looked at the activist to silence them. The Utami snarled, stepping forward as it rose to its feet. A small noise of pain escaped its throat. It was easy to see why. The creature had a massive injury to its side. The flesh looked more like hamburger meat than skin. Its back foot hung by a thread of muscle. It needed help now. "Lay down." Kyran said, his voice overlayed with magical power. Not a spell but the full magical power available to him emitted through his voice. The Utami's ears fell flat. It shrunk away from Kyran but it didn't obey. "LAY DOWN!!" The cat immediately laid down. The activists looked at Kyran with awe. It also seemed like they were looking for permission. He nodded briefly and the people rushed forward. A low growl rippled from the Utami, freezing them all in place. The red head snarled right back. "Let them help." He said, gesturing them forward. This time the cat allowed it. Once he was sure the Utami wouldn't attack them, Kyran walked back to Gaia.

"I have little patience for those who hurt needlessly." His eyes were hard as he spoke. It was clear he was remembering his own trauma at the hands of his family. "Shall we deal with these fiends, my love? I do not want them to hurt another animal." Kyran leaned close to Gaia, nuzzling her neck. For a brief second, there was a sense of vulnerability clinging to his skin. "I'll need you when we're finished, Gaia. I... wasn't prepared for this." He hadn't steeled his heart against what might be here. Looking at the animals hurt, a physical representation of pain. Pain Kyran understood much too well. Only having Gaia close seemed to drive dark memories and thoughts away. A pity they couldn't stop for a romp now. It would set his head on straight before they came up against potentially dangerous enemies. The red head straightened again, offering his hand to Gaia. "Shall we?" All traces of vulnerability were gone now. Only a stone cold warrior stood before her.

WC: 720
    Total: 1,478

Kyran - Kyran's Magic - Bank

XP Doubler: Page 32, Post n°786, VIP shop
    x10 extra spells: post 673
    Jobs in Progress: 2/6

Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia on 11th December 2018, 10:30 pm

Gaia Sabin

Notes HP: 400 MP: 370\\ ( 929 ) 2728/7000 Words \\ Tag

The tarot mage was trying hard to not laugh at her boyfriend with his responses, shaking her head as she stuck her tongue out. Her cheeks were dusted with a light pink as he kissed her nose and rubbed her back. She was still getting used to someone touching her back as much as he was, but she wasn't complaining, especially since she could enjoy good massages already. Old habits did die hard though. As he explained being in a new place made him free of everything negative, she started to smile a bit, kind of liking this more laid back Kyran, till he brought up being more playful in the bedroom. Her whole face reddened as she groans and puts her forehead on his chest. "Kyran..." She grumbles to him. "N-not in public..." Even though there was no one around them, she still felt embarrassed that someone could walk up on them and hear. She Hugs him quickly before letting go to find the camp they were to go to.

As Christopher talked, Gaia indeed listened, glancing over to Kyran as he mentioned he needed a minute, and nodded softly to him, trying, and failing, to not blush. As Christopher went on, she did keep an ear out for Kyran, especially when he went over to the creature over to the side. She was worried for him, but him somehow being able to get the creature to behave for the people to take care of it. With his comment upon return, Gaia nods a little as she runs a hand through her hair. As he questioned dealing with the poachers and trappers, a grin formed on her lips and nods to him. "I'm glad we're on the same page, especially since Noya could possibly be from here too." She wouldn't say it aloud, but she was also slightly grateful for her having been taken... else she wouldn't have her favorite creature with her. "We'll get through with this." She says as she nods to the director of the activist group, and starts to take Kyran with her towards the mountain.

When they get away from the group and start making their way up the mountain, Gaia looks over to Kyran. "I hope you will be okay... But despite why we're here, I'm slightly hoping to find out if Noya came from here or not..." She admits. At the same time, she was afraid if she was. If Noya did, she would willingly let her precious creature stay without an issue, but it'd break her heart if she did. She would need Kyran after this is over if it came down to that really.

While she was lost in her thoughts, thinking of losing Noya, Gaia had failed to see Noya perking her head up and looking rather concerned for an area not too far from them right that moment. There was something in the forests around them that was coming towards the trio, at a rather fast pace too. It wasn't till the bushes near them rustled that Gaia was snapped out of her stupor and she noticed a vine shooting at them. Gaia gasps and grabs Kyrans arm, if he wasn't already going in action, to bring him out of the way of the vines. Noya had quickly ran down and went into her bag and pushed out the deck of cards. Gaia hold out her hand. "Earth Queen Dorolth!" She calls out, causing a card to suddenly sit in her hand. Looking at the card, there is a two toned brown and green female dragon on it that is sitting upon a thrown while holding a disk as she looks at you. Gaia softly smiles to herself as she glances to the bushes where the vines came from. "Earth Queen Dorolth, come here, please?" She calls out, making the picture on the card shake a bit before the very same dragon is suddenly in front of her. Gaia grins rather wide as the sees the shape of a deer creature.

"The shizenmesu mean you two no harm... They are here to protect the forest..." The dragon says as she glances down towards Gaia, who nods to her. "Then please, help them to know we're actually here to keep them safe from the others who are trying to hurt them?" As she asks this of her dragon summon, she sees leaves coming down at them rather fast, and quite directly at them. She lets out a gasp before she quickly has her cloak covering her to protect her. "You're using my cloak rather well..." She snickers to the girl. "Now keep it up and show me you've gotten stronger and worthy of my cloak. And even the staff Ryaqold gave you." Gaia nods quickly to her as she quickly stands up and looks towards the creatures. The dragon slightly raises her arm up above her head, holding the disk she has yet to let go of up above her. Within a moments notice, she's literally slamming down the disk to bits and the pieces are imbedding themselves into the ground. A group of four shizenmesu had jumped out around the group, looking a tad peeved at them. Gaia had glanced over to Kyran, hoping he wouldn't go and attack the animals, as Dorolth's disk had shot up as vines and wrapped around the creatures legs to keep them from running. As a few more vines came after the girls, a few other vines came up and snapped them away, keeping the group safe from the vines.
    TEMPLATE BY ANGIEBAE♥

Spells n Things:
    Earth Queen Dorolth:
    Name: Earth Queen Dorolth
    Type: Earth, Knockback, Versatile, Multi Target
    Duration: 4 posts
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Description: Earth Queen Dorolth is the Queen of Pentacles the Rider-Waite deck. Observing the card, the image of a two-toned, brown/green, female dragon sitting down in a throne while holding a disk with a five-pointed star in the center of it is staring at you. The dragon seemed to be of high status, as with her gaze, but the gaze also seems to be calm and caring. To cast the spell, the holder of the card must pull it out of the deck and call out the spells name, making the same dragon with disk on the card, comes out of it.

Passive: Queen Dorolth will come out bearing an smell of fresh cut grass, and the sense of danger emanating from her that will slow down people deemed as enemies by 30%.

Active: With her disk, Queen Dorolth will throw it at the ground and smash it to bits. The bits of the shattered disk will imbed themselves in the ground like seeds and make their way towards the targets within a 45-meter radius. When the shattered disk seeds get to their target, vines will shoot out from the ground and wrap around the opponent to hold them there, or snap at them to shoot them back 10 meters away from them. Even if she doesn’t like doing it, Dorolth can also use the vines to deal rank damage by hardening the tips of the vines and allowing them to puncture at .65 rank damage each post. It lasts as long as the spell does with the first post being used to smack the disk down to activate it, and it starts 2 posts after that for 2 posts with the same cooldown as the spell.

Earth’s Embrace (cloak ability):
    Name: Earth’s Embrace
    Duration: 7 Posts
    Cooldown: 8 Posts
    Description: Earths embrace is an ability Dorolth gave the cloak that is an offshoot of her husband’s dirt shield. It’s activated by the wearer pressing on the right end piece of leather. This ability makes the cloak sturdier with a layer of dirt, gaining another layer each rank. The layers of earth adds 10HP more damage reduction each rank. (D – Rank has 13HP Reduction, C has 19HP, B has 22HP, and A 25HP.)

Theme Song:

Current date/time is 18th December 2018, 9:46 am