Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Her Undead Loathing~

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Her Undead Loathing~  Empty Her Undead Loathing~

Post by Amalie 11th October 2018, 3:26 pm

Job Details:

An old friend? That was a joke. Amalie had no love, nor care for this individual. Why she was receiving letters from such a vile impersonation of a human was laughable. Yet, she was heading there despite this, to do the job they had requested. On her way to the location specified, she had used her guild to reach out for the assistance of an additional mage. Under the façade that Amalie would need assistance on the matter, being new to such jobs and all. When the truth was in fact that if this turned out to be a trap and he was there, she would need a diversion in order to escape. He wasn't about to give the witness a chance to escape, it wasn't his style, Amalie knew this better than anyone.

However the likelihood of this being a trap was particularly slim. As far as she was aware, the two were not in contact anymore. Her Ex-brother-in-laws mistress who had shamefully been caught taking money from his wallet. It had been a brutal memory to recall, the poor girl  had been beaten to a pulp and chucked onto the streets naked. Stripped of everything she had, perhaps Amalie would've felt remorse, if she hadn't been fucking her husband as well. Or rather, her ex-husband. Little Miss Tracey Delarin, a stupid whore if there ever was one.

Yet it was one of her own loose ends, and also the opportunity to collect information on Charles, because if Tracey knew how to reach her via letter, than he would know too. She was not ready to face him, to deal with the consequences of her actions. She needed more time, more power. She arrived in the location she had sent to the assistance mage, whoever they were. She just hoped this wasn't going to be some annoyingly chatty individual. She would rather have someone who would just turn up for the job and get on it, she wasn't here to make friends, just settle scores.

WC: 336/1500

Last edited by Amalie on 17th March 2019, 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,644,378

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Circle Magic.
    Second Skill: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Skill: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

Her Undead Loathing~  Empty Re: Her Undead Loathing~

Post by Aven Alveron 11th October 2018, 4:57 pm

Where the heck did I put that poem? As usual, there was quite a bit on Aven's mind, the wizard constantly attempting to solve two or more problems at once. This practice tended to work most of the time, as he would inevitably solve one of the issues, but seldom the others, which would be tacked onto the next quandary. At the moment, he was sifting through his jumbled memories to find where he'd misplaced the Confession note for Nessa, while simultaneously twirling his cane, humming a catchy tune, trying to calibrate his Circles for the substantial increase in negative energy around the area, and flying at breakneck speed through the sky over the cursed lands. Keeping him aloft were a pair of gold, shining, ethereal wings, which beat majestically to the tune of the song he was humming, 'Highway to the Danger Zone'. It was appropriate, he felt, and with the level of job he'd taken on in the area, he didn't expect any real difficulty. It was more a side errand than anything, he'd seen the request on the board marked as urgent, and it was going to be a few days before Nessa and him were embarking on their next adventure. It was the cursed lands, as well, so it was the perfect opportunity to truly test the limits of his Radiance, which thrummed softly in a golden glow around him.

High over the decaying forest, Aven began his descent, the eerie crossroads holding a tall, slender individual in light clothing. As he drew closer, he noticed it was a young woman, presumably a few years older than himself, by appearance: her icy blue hair extended down to the arch of her back, and her posture beamed confidence. In a way, the woman's aura reminded him of his Mother's, a fact that wasn't the most promising start to a leisurely job. Women like Drani Alveron... well, leisure wasn't exactly a word they used often. Surprisingly, though, he found himself more comfortable knowing at least an idea of what the other wizard may be like. With a small smile, he landed near the young woman, and with a sweep of his cane, he stooped into his usual, lavish introduction. "You must be the other Wizard called to this dismal scene. I am Aven Alveron, of Fairy Tail; it is a pleasure to meet you." Not all acquaintances gave points for style, but he erred on the side of propriety.

[Word count: 413/750.]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Her Undead Loathing~  Aven_Sig
    Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 12th October 2018, 11:06 am

As Amalie stood waiting on the plains of the Curse Lands, she rested a hand on her hip impatiently. Throwing her head back and letting out an exasperated breath as she felt her irritation begin to swell. Wondering when it was that her partner was supposed to be getting here, and rather how they were supposed to be arriving. She dropped her head back down and scanned the lands around her, she couldn't see anything approaching. Suddenly she heard a sound from above, glancing up towards it. Amalie quickly realising that he wasn't making his entrance by land. "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me," She muttered under her breath. Flying in her direction was a white haired man, beating a pair of gold vibrant ethereal wings, and twirling a cane around in a jolly manner. Amalie watched with a blank expression as the man landed smoothly on the land before her, approaching her swiftly. He proceeded to offer her a somewhat overzealous bow, her face blank as he introduced himself as Aven Alveron. She wouldn't have been quite so taken back if it hadn't been for the entrance, she really didn't like performers. This guy...THIS IS WHO THEY SENT. She began to wonder if she was being pranked, perhaps it was secretly someone else and the WFTC members were just jesting with her. Yet despite this small hope, a part of her knew this was her partner. She knew full well of the guilds alliance with the Fairy Tail guild, it was bizarre to her. That bunch of office bodies, fair easily one of the guilds she would never had even fathomed joining. Might as well get this over with. She thought bitterly.

She turned on her black heels and began to walk in the direction of the location Tracey had specified to find her, she made no indication for her to follow him. She just assumed he would, then again it might not be so bad if he didn't. "My name is Amalie West, from the West Fiore Trading Company." She told him sharply, not bothering to look in his direction as she spoke. "You're purpose on this mission is to accompany me whilst I handle matters between myself and a Miss Tracey Delarin. She is an old acquaintance of mine, who recently contacted me for help. She was particularly harmless when I last saw her, however she has been known to share relations with rather dangerous people." She told him, she allowed her sensory abilities to reach out, it's tendrils feeling his magical energy to get a read on him. She could sense at least a useful degree of magic from him, more than she possessed herself. Perhaps he won't be completely useless.

WC: 458
    Total: 794 /1500

Amalie
    Amalie

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 17th March 2019, 4:33 pm

Despite her hopes that he would be helpful, Amalie found herself quickly disappointed. As she soared ahead, only to notice that the Fairy Tail mage wasn't following her. She tutted, irritably. Whether it had been her cold demeanour or his sheer lack of competence. It certainly did not to improve her opinion of Fairy Tail Mages. Hopefully, this would be the last time she would ever get thrown on a job with one. She didn't know a lot about the Magnolia-based guild. But if this was the way their mages sought to work well then she didn't want to encounter any more. On top of this little annoyance, she now had to the deal with the fact she no longer had a decoy in case things got a little rocky. Oh well, guess I'll just have to grit my teeth and hope for the best outcome. She thought idly to herself and she found herself approaching the haunted cabin where Tracey Delarin had summoned her to. She didn't land, instead, she floated there, she had cast her 'Flight' spell to get her their faster. Saving time seemed like the most efficient way to get this done. Plus using her magic to control her movements made her slightly more agile. Meaning she would be more efficient were things to go sour. "A...Amalie..." She heard the croak of a familiar female voice, drawing her attention. She moved closer to it.

"Tracey...is that you?" She called out, there was no really concern in her voice. She just wanted to confirm the girls identity. "Help m-me Amalie, I'm in here..." She called from within the cabin. Amalie's eyes narrowed, she inched towards the doors slowly. Magic pooling inside her waiting, she reached forward, nudging the door slightly. Before reeling back quickly, and with good reason too.

For at that moment, monsters burst forth from the doors. A collection of walking corpses, they charge at her hungrily, swiping away in an attempt to snatch her up. "Huh, I thought you might be attempting to trap me here, Tracey. How pitiful, you could have at least done a better job at convincing me to enter the building." There was a shrill laugh from within the cabin, and the door to it was pushed open. Standing there was a red-headed woman, with the face of someone who may have once been pretty. Dorned in black robes, and rotting flesh.

"Well, you were always so perceptive Amalie. I doubted anything I said would have convince you." She said.

"Probably not. So why is it that you've summoned me? Is it to kill me?"

"Exactly, Now that I've allowed my body to take on this new powerful magic, I've decided to take on all the people I hate. Starting with you." She clicked her fingers and behind her emerged, three skeletal beings. In dark robes of their own, one of them wave their bony arm, causing the zombies who had stopped pursuing Amalie to move forward once more. There was a rumble behind the Articulation mage, and Amalie glanced back as from the ground emerge even more undead. Unlike their companions, these things carried weapons. Amalie sighed,"Shame Tracey, you finally escaped from the clutches of the Corvins, only to fall to this."

"I didn't fall to anything Amalie, look at me, look at my power. I may have had to die for it, and I may have had to sacrifice my beauty. But in exchange, I got this unbeatable power!" Amalie cocked her head curiously.

"So you're already dead?"

"Yep, I sacrificed my living body in exchange for this. Stabbed myself in the heart, it was quite painful." She answer in an almost conversational tone. Tracy had always been far too chatty.

"Good, then I don't have to feel bad about killing you."

"Fat chance-"

"Shards" Magic burst forth from Amalie, and the fight ensued. It didn't take long for her to eliminate them. There may have been a lot of them, but the thing about Amalie's magic was that it was good at handling large quantities of weak enemies. By the time she was done, the only one that hadn't been taken out was Tracey. Instead she lay on the ground, her rotting  limbs severed from her, she looked up at Amalie who hovered over her.

"You shouldn't have tried to kill me Tracey, do you have any final words?"

Tracey offered her a bloody grin, her rotting face stretching unnaturally.

"He's coming for you Amalie, Our boy Charlie. He's going to find you, don't get cocky girl. He knows more than you think..."

Amalie's eyes narrowed, she clicked her fingers, and shards appeared burying themselves into Tracey and extinguishing her 'false' life for good. Amalie would turn, leaving the site of the Haunted Cabin, and making her way back to town. Her nerve slightly disturbed by what she had been told.

END

WC: 814
    Total: 1608 /1500

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:14 pm