Little Green Fairy [Social - Ruvel]

SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 20,056.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Little Green Fairy [Social - Ruvel]

Post by SeaGlass on 8th October 2018, 6:40 pm

Here Arcadia was back in Tolgalen again. It didn't seem like that long since was here for the Tri-Guild Beach Festival thing. Everyrhing seemed so much bigger this time, but probably only because she was so much smaller herself.

Ever since Arcadia had accepted the dragon slayer lacrima, gifted to her from her dragon foster mother either from beyond the grave or somehow left her through ages from the past, she had been feeling increasingly out of sorts.

She was sure it would all even out once she mastered the extra magic and little taste of her mother's power that came with the lacrima.  What Arcadia wasn't so sure would go away was this latest shoe to drop. Just a couple mornings ago, she woke with her nightgown being a few sizes too big. All her clothes were.

Arcadia had shrunk significantly enough, she had climb a chair to get a good look in the vanity mirror above her dresser. Not just shrunk, but she appeared like her 5 year old self again.

The young slayer was sure the interaction between her Dragon Seed and all the extra magic she hadn't mastered yet was the source of her other troubles. Arcadia just didn't see how this problem could be connected. It could be, but if it had some other cause, it wouldn't be going away once she got a handle on her new magic.

She had to visit one of non-wizard friends in Magnolia to borrow a couple old dresses from their younger sibling. A regrettable, of necessary experience, because now she had clothes that fit again. Sadly, she would never live this down, even of she can fix it. They made sure to preserve the memory of their wizard 'babysitter' looking years younger then they are with numerous pictures on their iLacs.

That and the more numerous times she got stopped walking around Magnolia to be asked if she was lost, taught her to conjure and wear a shadow puppet of her normal age to walk around with.  Sadly, she could not maintain the magical disguise at all times. That was why she was back in Tolgalen now. Arcadia remembered seeing and hearing rumor of some
    members of the WFTC suffering a similar magical condition. Maybe she learn something from their experience that could help her fix this.

She would start at the top to feel out if they were even willing to help her out. Arcadia was pretty sure one of the head honchos was named Ruvel, so little Arcadia hung out at the beach, asking any staff or promising passersby if they had seen or knew where she could find him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

**☆Arcadia's Theme (as discovered by Mura)☆**:
    Golden Lacrima until October 3, 2019
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : Saint of Resilience
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 766,096.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Second Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Re: Little Green Fairy [Social - Ruvel]

Post by Ruvel on 23rd October 2018, 1:05 pm

Seeing a young girl on the beach alone a elderly couple stopped to look for a few moments before the husband walked over, he was wearing a sea blue coloured summer jacket, white trousers and green top. "Are you lost sweetheart?" he asked a gentle grandfatherly tone rolling from his lips showing concern for her well being before he looked at the last person whom she had been talking to. "What's going on Tom?" he asked the dirty fair haired youth "Afternoon Mr. Peters, she's looking for Ruvel Mizune." he replied, he had no idea as to why but knew she mustn't be from around here as everyone in Togalen knew where to find the Mizune brothers. The elderly woman walked forward now, she was in a long flowing spring green dress and had her grey hair up in a bun with matching ribbons weaved in. "You said Ruvel right?" she said just making sure before her steel blue eyes went to the small girl before pointing to the large lacrima floating atop of a white building a little way a ways "He stays over there my dear, you'll likely have to have your mommy or daddy talk to someone in the reception as he might not be around." she said with a warm tone only seeing a small child and nothing more "Now run a long to your parents, they're likely wondering where you are." Mr Peters said with a small chuckle before he and his wife wandered off with Tom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player -

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass on 24th October 2018, 7:20 am

Little Arcadia bristled at first. She knew this problem was going to follow her everywhere she went. It was indeed frustrating, but she chose to see it as a sign that people in general cared. The slayer took a deep breath and didn't bother showing off her Fairy Tail guild mark. Instead, she played along and smiled to Mrs and Mr Peters and Tom, "Thanks, ma'am and misters. I'll go tell... my big sister."

She hesitated at the end, unable to bring herself to lie about her parents. Being twice orphaned from her human family then dragon foster mother She just couldn't do it. It was easy enough to imagine Nessa had really come along though, so with that Arcadia bowed graciously to the kind people and scampered along.

Arcadia kept the building with large lacrima the Peters and Tom had pointed out to her in sight. She hurried towards it as fast as her little bare feet could caddy her. In fact, she concentrated magic power down in the soles of her feet. Once a slick coating of ice formed, she stooped forward and speed skated the rest of the way there.

To avoid the same problem with whoever she'd find in reception, little Arcadia conjured a shadow copy of her normal 14 year old self to wear in disguise. She couldn't disguise her younger sounding voice, so she hoped this shadow puppet would be enough.

Walking inside and up to reception, she made sure to display her light blue Fairy Tail guild mark. "I'm Arcadia Fairchilde of Fairy Tail. I dun got an appointment, but I need to meet with Ruvel. I believe he may be one of the only people who can help me or point me to someone who can."

Arcadia dismissed the shadow puppet she was wearing to illustrate what she needed help with. "I believe I've come down with a magical affliction similar to the one I heard he and a couple others like the Dragon King are suffering."

Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player -

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel on 21st November 2018, 7:27 pm

The receptionist looked at the shadow puppet of the seemingly older person and quirked an eyebrow seeing right through it "Miss Fairchilde, our company is seemingly being run by a bunch of children because of a magical curse, there is no need to feel ashamed of such a thing happening to yourself." the gentleman said with a warm tone as she introduced herself taking note of the Fairytail guild mark that the other had fully aware that the company had bonds with the guild he knew that the young CEO would see her without issue, more so as he had no other meetings today. "No appointment needed Miss Fairchilde, Mr Mizune has no meetings today however he is not actually inside the building at the moment, he's likely on the roof." he explained with a small chuckle knowing that he was still expected to train and get better at his magics and his summons hadn't been letting up in the slightest. "You could take a seat in the waiting room or you could go out the way yo-" he was interrupted by a almost scream that came to a sudden halt.

Outside the window was a four year old hanging upside down his arms crossed and his legs caught by webbing, he looked up to the roof and yelling at whomever it was above him. "Seems like he is finished for now, I do apologise for the yelling he'll be fine in a few seconds." He said watching as his CEO was lowered carefully onto the ground. "He will likely have a translator, for some reason he can not speak the same language that we do" he admitted to her with a gentle and quiet tone as not to disturb others. "If you go out of the main doors and to the left you will find him." he said allowing her to make her way to see Ruvel who would be dusting his white mandarin suit with ice blue silk stitching stating his name, rank and his guild symbol on it.

SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass on 24th November 2018, 3:03 am

Little Arcadia bowed to the receptionist, dropping the shadow puppet. "Not ashamed, but it can be easier if not everyone thinks you've lost yer mommy. Thanks! Bowing one more time, she smiled and waved as she scampered back out the doors.

Skidding a little, she took that left turn and continued scampering until she came upon the young CEO. She glanced up toward the where he must've come from with all that webbing to stop him. I know you maybe didn't do that on purpose, but that looks like one hella boss ride down! We should go back up there and try doing it that again. Is that webbing yours or someone else's? Uhh also, Hi, I'm Arcadia! Arcadia Fairchilde of Fairy Tail. I dunno if you remember seeing me around at that little beach party you had here for the Alliance. I was a little taller then, which is the main reason I'm here. I remembered some of you all having... something similar happen to you, and I was hoping you maybe could help me fix it? Or point me toward a way to fix it. And if there's time I would love to do that webbing jump thing!"

Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel on 24th November 2018, 9:00 pm

The receptionist couldn't help but nod to what the young mage had said to him "Ah, but Miss Fairchilde please remember that looks are deceiving and it can work in your benefit at times as everyone underestimates children." he said with a warm tone trying to help her look on the brighter side of things during the time her condition lasted. He knew that many underestimated the younger of the two CEO's because of his age then again, he had seen him negotiate particularly fussy clients down getting the company a better deal than was originally asked for. He could see it from the others point of view however and was at least glad that she wasn't allowing her predicament get her down.

Ruvel blinked looking at the other unsure what she was even saying to him so the confusion was written all over his face until the unseen Shindara translated what was said to him. He began to speak but it would have sounded like a whole bunch of gibberish to the other but had instructed Shindara to be his translator. 'I do apologise for invading your mind, my people communicate telepathically. My twin brother and I unfortunately read everyone like open books but please rest assured your secrets and such will not be spoken by us unless you give permission or you are a threat to our summoner.' he sent to the other, he preferred being upfront about his and Amuul's abilities though understood why it made people uncomfortable. He and Amuul however had their own additional rules on top of their racial and social ones so they didn't break privacy of people unless really needed. 'My name is Shindara, I am the crowned prince of my race and have a twin brother named Amuul who also holds the same abilities as I do; if you have any questions feel free to ask them though I may not an answer when I do it will be completely truthful. For now I am to be my summoners translator' he said introducing himself not wanting her to feel at ill ease not knowing anything about him.

Listening to Ruvel's words he looked to her from Ruvel's shadow 'It wasn't on purpose, I train with my summons every day so I can bond with them better. One of my daily training is my endurance and speed since I'm not built to be a warrior. The summon I am working with at the moment has me run up her web, she gives me a few seconds head start and then chases after me; if she catches me then I return back to the bottom and start again...' he explained taking a few seconds to take in the next part 'If I manage to get to the top then the lesson for that day is done. I would rather not be falling off the roof of the company building it is unprofessional, I could only imagine what our clients think of what just happened there.' he finished explaining Ruvel shaking his head sighing. 'My summoner was unable to make it to the beach festival he was ill at the time and so had to remain bed bound' he explained letting the four year old summoner know what was being said before Ruvel pointed to himself "Ruvel Mizune" he said at least trying to introduce himself by himself but was unsure how well he was doing before speaking once more 'He says that he has been trying to find a cure himself, the others that were affected at the same time as himself have seemed to gone back to normal but he himself has remained at this age.' Shindara explained though frustration would be seen on Ruvel's face on the matter.

SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass on 27th November 2018, 2:18 pm

Little Arcadia hung her head hearing the bad news. She looked at her smaller than normal hands, sighing softly. The littlest slayer smiled and bowed graciously, "Guess that means I'm stuck like this until it wears off. Thankyou for your time. if you happen to find anything that works for you, would you do me a favor and send note to me at Fairy Tail? Though they might have completely different causes, gotta try everything."

She tilted her head curiously, casually looking up toward the heights of the building. Not exactly sure who she should be addressing, so she just asked them all, "So you guys are like part spider or somethin'? Sweet. If it's not too rude of me ta ask, does this translator thing normal or is it part of what made you little?"

Approaching the side of the building, Arcadia froze a hand, then a barefoot to it. She climbed up a foot or two, freezing and unfreezing her skin to the outside wall. The slayer smiled back over her shoulder, "C'mon. We can talk more on the way up. This bungee-web jumping you invented looks like fun. You can even call it training."

Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel on 27th November 2018, 2:38 pm

The receptionist nodded taking notes and placing it into a folder where it transfered into a lacrima and vanished to go to the right department, it wasn't known but there was a development area that was looking into such things so that this could possible come to an end quicker if it ever happened again. "Of course Miss Fairchilde" the receptionist said watching as she moved out of the building to see the CEO of the company.

Shindara couldn't help but chuckle a little at her question shaking his head from the shadow of his summoner. 'No, we are not part spider we are what are known as Deathless, we are void dwelllers. The one you are looking for does have spider lineage but is a dark elven maiden who does not have the best sense of humour.' he admitted to her while Amuul was translating for Ruvel so he knew what was going on. Ruvel started to speak but again it would sound like nonsense a his eyes looking down 'Our summoner says, this was his native language when he was this young... he can't remember how to speak how you do or what is now normal to him. He feels ashamed that he has to have his summons translate for him.' he allowed the other to know hoping she would be understanding of how sensitive something like this was for the youth. What she wouldn't know was right now he was deadly afraid because people were still hunting him and it would be easier to find him at current because of his predicament, after all there weren't a lot of toddlers that glowed.

Ruvel was given more of what was said and shook his head, he knew it was unprofessional given that it was the company building and even worse his summon wouldn't take kindly to it he thought so started to talk once more. 'I'm sorry but our summoner is against what you are asking, he says that his summons aren't toys they're people with feelings and sometimes bad tempers. He also says it would look bad for the one in charge of this company to be acting a fool, he apologises but says he knows something that might be fun for you both to do. There's a festival on in the town near by.' Shindara let her know waiting to see if that would appease her

SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass on 27th November 2018, 3:28 pm

Her disappointment was not hidden, her faerie green gaze going flat in annoyance with a small frown. She did not take the ruination of her fun lightly, and if this was Fairy Tail's guild hall she would have climbed right to the top without them. But she was a guest, and it would not be polite to do that here, so she dropped down without further protest "I should prolly get going. It's a long flight back home. Thanks again."

Arcadia paused a moment, she did come all this way, it would be a shame to at least check out this festival. She regained a smile, and turned back toward Ruvel and his summons, "On second thought. a festival you say... I don't have to go back right away. Lead the way. What kinda festival is it?"

Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ruvel on 7th December 2018, 7:15 am

Ruvel looked to the other he could read the disappointment clear on her face and had asked his unseen summon as to why she gave such a thing and was told that she really wanted to try and bungee off the company building. He silently sighed knowing that was far from a good idea for many reason as much as he wanted to keep her happy. Ruvel started to speak and once again Shindara started to translate for both 'My summoner apologises for declining your wishes and ruining your fun, this is something that he doesn't want to do but the company has a reputation to maintain and having the ceo and a guest both of which looking like children falling from the roof wouldn't look to good.' he explained 'He said the company airship is heading towards your guilds location so they could drop you off, it would only take a few hours at most to get back, once again he is sorry' he let the other know Ruvel turning his head almost if he was ashamed for denying his guest something she wanted to do and due to it having her wanting to leave so soon after arriving.

Seeing her moving from the corner of his eye he turned his head quickly biting his lip he wanted to move forward and give chase but it was her decision to leave, though, without even realising it his hand had moved to try and reach out to her. Hearing her voice his hand lowered Shindara translating once more Ruvel moved into his top and brought out a crystal rose that seemed to have semi translucent rose pink and baby blue moonlight trapped within it and held it out for her saying something 'he says the festival is the Crystal Moon Blossom Festival.' The summon said 'There are games, food, entertainment, music, dancing... the crystal roses and blossoms release the moonlight they have gained over the last year and give off all sort of colours. Some even keep their glows after being picked such as the one he is holding to you, though those flowers are extremely rare.' he commented to her so she knew as Ruvel started to walk towards the steps towards a town nearby.

The town would be lively and a buzz with energy, people dancing, playing games, on rides, eating food, getting trinkets, the whole place would be brightly decorated and even in the day time the gentle glow from the crystal flowers and trees in a mix of colours.

SeaGlass

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass on 12th December 2018, 6:29 am

Arcadia smiled brighter, accepting the soft glowing crystal rose. She briefly held it under her nose for a test sniff of any scent it held. The barefoot slayer slowly twirled the crystal rose in her fingers to get a glimpse of how the glow might sparkle when viewed through different faces. She didn't really say anything, but found a little hope Ruvel knew how to have some kind of fun, if not the awesome thrillseeking kind. It was worth finding out, so she hurried after the CEO toward those steps and the nearby town.

Current date/time is 15th December 2018, 11:01 pm