Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Key x Gaia, the Final Chapter?

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Key x Gaia, the Final Chapter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Key x Gaia, the Final Chapter?

Post by Kyran 29th November 2018, 5:02 pm

"Will you leave if I do?" Kyran asked, an eyebrow raising. His voice was still that of six. If all it took was enlightening her as to his reasons, there was no issue. The change in Ada sent a shiver through Kyran. Ada was no longer here. Something else stared out of her eyes. Damn. There went the freebie get out of jail free card. Talking would have to wait. Kyran flicked blood off his fingers. Right before his spell exploded behind Ada, the red head realized he hadn't really thought things through. The whale expanded quickly pushing Ada and Kyran through the walls of the master bedroom out onto the street. Kyran fell through the air, his armor absorbing some of the damage when he landed.

"That could have been done better" He groaned, pushing himself up. There was no telling if Ada had absorbed that blow or not. There was a loud wooden crack behind him. Kyran stiffened. If he hadn't been in a fight, he would have squeezed his eyes shut. With the sound of splintering wood, the whale fell through the house til it landed on the ground. Gaia's stairs were toast. Whatever had been directly under the master bedroom probably wasn't doing too hot either. "Gaia is not going to be happy with me." Kyran grumbled turning back toward Ada. The whale disintegrated into a cloud of black dust.

"Now you...whatever you are. Give Ada back control." Kyran demanded, though it was only a gesture. These things didn't simply listen. His bleeding hands dripped onto the pavement. With each drop of blood, another creature blossomed. Soon his full complement of summons stood around him. They rushed forward, spreading out to trap the dragon slayer. Kyran let a small grin grace his face. This was going to be fun. A sea of red versus a great iron beast. Who would come out on top?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Key x Gaia, the Final Chapter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Key x Gaia, the Final Chapter?

Post by Lethe 29th November 2018, 9:44 pm

Veles let out a gasp of surprise when he was shot forward from something from behind his hosts body. He never released the scales Ada had put up, and let them suppress the damage from the wall they were sent through. When they landed, Veles looks at Kyran after he makes Ada's body get up. He turned her head enough to have audible cracks be heard before he starts to stand up. "That... wasn't too fun..." He grumbles. He hears the cracking and glances to the house, snickering a bit before he looks over at Kyran again. An eyebrow was raised as he sticks a hand on his hip.

"Name is Veles... I'm a dragon, Kyran. Nice to finally meet you without Adalinda blocking me, or me being locked away now. Unfortunately, Adalinda's unstable right now, so giving her control would simply let her go ham on you for her alcohol. I have no care for the blasted crap, and I don't care for it either." He waved his other hand around as he spoke, barely noticing when Tammy came flying to them. He glanced over at the ground as another creature was forming. He makes a bit of a face as he laced Adalinda's fingers together to crack them before he quickly went threw his hands at the first beast, intending to connect with it. A grin was on his face as he goes to attack them. "You a coward to throw fake creatures at me? Why not come at me yourself?" He cackles a bit. Adalinda had said similar not too long ago at Sol when she was in the dream room. That was rather fun to watch her in there. Too bad he couldn't see that again.

Tamaria was flying above the group, rather worried that Veles might try something and harm Adalinda... Even though she knew that any harm to the slayer, harms the dragon as well, she couldn't help herself. "Don't hurt Ada too much please, Kyran?" Tammy can't help but call out to him. "Oh... and... uh... the girl is a bit upset about what happened in there..." She relayed to him while she was above the little fight, staying out of harms way... or she hoped.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 30th November 2018, 7:18 pm

Kyran smiled grimly as the dragon threw himself into the midst of the creatures. His horse had been turned to dust, preventing the redhead from leading the dragon away from town. "I'd rather come to blows with Ada, Veles. I have no need or desire to face you now. Otherwise, we'd come to blows." Kyran grimaced at Veles' taunt. "I let nothing stand before me. I stand with or against. Never behind. You're just not important enough for me to fight." He was glad his weakest creatures had appeared first. They probably wouldn't do much damage to Ada's body. At least, he hoped they wouldn't. The Hellwyrms were out in front, spinning rapidly. His wolves of Terror came at Veles from the sides, leaping in synchronicity. The Saytr floated nearby ready to intercept any blows Veles might throw. And that was only his D team.

The red head glanced at his C team and the rising forms of his B and A teams. His demons weren't functional yet keeping them from forming as well. Hopefully this would do the trick. His body was already screaming at him from the massive drain in blood. Casting any spells from this point would hurt. They might possibly even knock him unconscious. Kyran couldn't afford to wait on Veles' move. He grabbed the Ophanim and tossed the flaming wheel into the sky as far as he could. The herd of horses vanished for a moment, reappearing behind Veles. They charged Ada's back, their hooves sending up a thunderous cacophony.

A few neighbors were peaking out to see what the commotion was. Kyran merely glanced at them. No reason to worry. If things went according to plan, they'd be alright. The Diaboli possessed one of the neighbors before Kyran realized its goal. It leaned out the window to fire blood thorns at Veles' right side. Kyran groaned loudly. Talk about overkill. Though he was facing a dragon. Perhaps it wasn't quite overkill. "Give up Veles. I may not be a dragon slayer, like Ada, but that doesn't mean I can't kill you." The rest of his creatures spread out, using the ruined house and various things as cover. Kyran didn't wish to use them unless absolutely necessary. He had some nasty characters in his B and A teams. "I'd rather not have that ending. Let Ada take control again. We'll settle things with our fists and then talk things out." Probably. Adalinda wasn't exactly level headed and Kyran was learning he had some resentment to work out regarding the dragon slayer.

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 15th December 2018, 11:44 am

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

At the comment of not being important enough to fight, Veles scoffed at him. "You say that now..." He chuckles as he glances around the area. Wyrms, wolves, and saytrs were close to him. Making him snort as he rolled his eyes. These were nothing to him. With a rather low growl, he held up his hands in a sort of shrug. "You're getting weaker there... aren't you? Using blood for everything you got?" He snickers as he glances around him once again. He barely was able to get out of the way of these horses that was sent after him. He was still kicked though. Regardless of being scaled or not, horse hooves hurt like all hells in the world. "Yeah, Ada is capable of being harmed, which is why you need to be careful. This isn't my body. You kill me. You kill her. Did you think of that?" He chuckles a little to the other.

He raised an eyebrow and raised his hands once again. "Why give up, I quite enjoy playing right now. And it's calming Adalinda down that she can't do anything... or maybe it's making her more mad at me. Who cares? She'll live regardless." The dragon stretches in his hosts body, grinning as he twists Ada's body to the side before placing his hands on Ada's hips. "Eeeeh... I guess I distracted her long enough. Have fun playing with Ada now." He winks to Kyran before the dragon-like eyes change back to normal pupils and iris', and Ada's face relaxing before she collapsed.

Any spell she had on, was gone, and she groans a spew of profanities at Veles as she sounded like she normally again. She weakly looks up and groans again at everything around her. "You hit me with one spell right now, I'm going to turn into a dragon and eat you Kyran... eat you. Whole. One Gulp." She threatens as she lays herself on her back, looking up at the sky. "Your horses fucking hurt..." She grumbles. Slowly, she lifts her head up to look at the house, and groans at the condition the house ended up in. She knew it was her fault, and would have to make it up to the poor girl herself. Tamaria gasped as she knew Adalinda was back to normal, but wasn't sure about Kyran's spells. She hesitantly lowered herself down to her slayer, sitting next to her. "You okay?" "Yeah... peachy... No! My body hurts 'cause Veles is a D!" She shouts and grips her hands lightly into fists. She hated when he took over without permission. She wasn't ready for the sudden drain of magic and strength when he took over.

: @tag : notes :

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 15th December 2018, 5:59 pm

Kyran gave a sigh of relief when Ada was back to her normal form. He disbanded his spells, preparing for the psychic backlash. A cry tore from his lips when the pain finally hit him. His knees hit the ground. Blood dripped from his ears and eyes. His muscles were rigid from the massive amount of pain. Familiar voices popped into his head. Rwooooooo! Mommy! What did you do, host?! Waaaahoooo! By the gods! It's good to finally be free! It is so nice to see you, Host. Itssss been sssso long. Issss that Ada? Are you naked? Ssssplendid. As Key fell flat, he was grinning widely. As annoying as his demons were, he was glad to hear them all again.

It took a bit of effort for Kyran to lift his head to look at Ada. "Have you calmed down now? Will you listen if I speak?" He didn't wait for her response. "I asked for the Dragon Wineyard 1825 with extra spice. A rare wine but by no means a one of a kind. If I'd known exactly what I'd received, I'd never actually drunk it. Just taken and hidden it." He grinned mischievously. Erebus chuckled softly. "You are - or you were, I'm not sure if we are anymore - my friend. I'd never do something to purposefully hurt you, Adalinda. I've been hurt, been tortured by people I trusted. It's hard for me to trust. Hard for me to be... well, human. But I would never, ever, do to others what was done to me."

Kyran pushed himself up on shaky arms. His left elbow gave out and sent him to his side. "I'd offer you a handshake but I can't seem to move." He laughed heartily. Did you win? Or did she break you? Medea asked worriedly. The smile on his face got even wider. He looked around for Gaia. "Gaia? Baby? Could you bring me some pants?" Fighting in the nude was fun but now he was getting cold.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 16th December 2018, 12:29 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

Ada winced from the cry she heard, cursing her enhanced hearings. She glanced up at Kyran, glaring a little. "What are those monsters, who call me daddy, saying?" She snickers, figuring Kyran was smiling about something they were saying. As he lifted his head up to talk to her, Adalinda snickered. He didn't even wait for her to answer. Like hell did she calm down, but not like she could fully move right now anyways. "If you were to hide my alcohol, you would have had your ass beat regardless." She groans as she moves to roll onto her stomach, making her way to her knees while wincing in pain. "Well, your ass disappears for months on end, and when you come back, you take my wine and try telling Alisha it's one I apparently owed you... and you try quitting on the guild..." She shakes her head a bit. "You see how great that is looking for you right now? Not really good... You're not quitting because I say so, and your ass will probably be shredded meat by the time the collective Vice Presidents get through with you with how you went through with your dramatics. We'll see about the friend thing though." The dragon slayer didn't know if she was friends with Kyran anymore either, or there would be trust at least needed to be gained again.

She looks over to Tamaria, who nervously smiles to Ada, and motions for her to go to the house to fetch the girl. Tamaria nods and quickly flies to the house to tell the girl in glasses about what happened and what Kyran needed.

: @tag : notes :

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 16th December 2018, 1:23 pm

Notes \\ Words \\ Tag

Gaia had been trying to make sure her books and anything of actual value was fine in the destruction that was brought onto her house by Kyran and his guild member. She was trying her hardest to not cry over how she spent a good deal of jewel over her precious home, and wished it wasn't ruined. She takes a deep breath as she was glad her books were safe, and brought them to her guest room... since it wasn't bad really. She looks over just as a flying purple cat came into the house through one of the holes and looks around nervously. "Hey... uh... Kyran wants you to bring him some clothes..." The cat says as she clears her throat. Gaia takes a deep breath and nods to her. She goes into the other room and manages to find Kyrans clothes, surprised they weren't ruined.

She throws on a regular t-shirt and some actual jeans for once, as she didn't want to see the condition of her nicer clothes yet, and went to take the clothes outside, using what was left of her stairs, with the help of Tamaria through a gap, and walked right out her front door. She glares over to where the two West Fiore Trading Company Members were, and storms up to her naked boyfriend. She raised an eyebrow to him as she holds out his pants, letting a pant leg fall out of her hand for him to grab hold of. "So... Issue solved?" She asked them as she glanced between the two guild members. "Or... one issue solved?" She glances back at Kyran, shooting him a bit of daggers as she was clearly upset. If he were to even think of asking why... she honestly didn't have the slightest idea of what she'd do, but it wouldn't something so simple as a slap on the wrist or whatever.

Last edited by Gaia on 20th January 2019, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 16th January 2019, 9:23 pm

"I was going to come back. Gaia convinced me I needed to." Kyran said gently. "I have good reasons for what I did. Reasons better discussed... later." He smiled meekly up at Gaia. He could tell he was in trouble with her. Not surprising given they had completely wrecked her house. He grabbed the pants and carefully pulled them on. The redhead didn't mind flashing Gaia. She'd seen it all already. It was only Ada he made certain didn't see anything. He didn't want to explain his scars, much less why they were on such an intimate location. When he was finished, Kyran got to his feet. It was difficult and he was shaky once he was standing.

The redhead gently took Gaia's hands. "I'll fix it up. I've got more than enough jewels saved. Anon can pitch in too. He doesn't use much of the money he makes off his books and he'd be happy to donate." Kyran looked up at the ruins of the house's second floor. He could already see the improvements he was going to make. A grand castle of a house began to form in his imagination. The demons crawled all over it. They changed things, expanded the vision, made it grander. Kyran chuckled lightly. "We'll make it better. Bigger. A castle fit for my princess knight." He kissed Gaia's cheek.

The blood mage did his best to walk toward the house. He wanted to see what the damage on the inside looked like. His blood loss kicked in quickly. Kyran took two steps before he pitched forward. He was barely able to catch himself before bouncing his head off the ground. "I guess I used more blood then I realized." Kyran said with a small laugh. The redhead carefully got back to his feet. He squinted hard at the door. It seemed a lot further now. Did he dare to repeat what had just happened over and over? At least until he reached the door? Or did he stoop to asking for help? Kyran glanced over his shoulder at Gaia. "If you aren't too mad at me baby, might I get a hand? I'd like to see how bad it is inside." He tried to add his winning smile. Kyran didn't want Gaia to feel guilty later if he hurt himself trying to get inside. He simply wasn't sure how to alleviate that guilt. This seemed the best way. If she denied helping him, it was alright for him to get hurt. That was how it worked.

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 20th January 2019, 9:26 pm

GAIA SABIN
    The Cards Aren't Always Right
    Gaia had crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for him to get dressed. Of course she was still pouting over her home being in ruins. When he reached for her hands, she had loosened her arms a bit and let him grab them, puffing up her cheeks as she raised an eyebrow to him. She was looking at him from over the rims of her glasses, something she never usually did. "Why would Anon be involved with this?" She questions him curiously. As he went on looking at her house, she twitches her lips. His comment about making her house better and bigger, made her pause though. She blinked a little rapidly. "What...?" She says quietly, honestly not expecting it. She stood there for a moment, trying to process what he said, and eventually starts to pout in anger, puffing up her cheeks as she turned around to look at him, only to see Kyran falling over, the blood draining from her face as she instantly felt bad.

She comes up next to him, and puts her arm around him and helped him walk to her doo. "Since you're going to fix my house..." She mumbles to him. She was still hung up on him calling her his princess knight still. She leads him into the house, as she noticed the cat go to the black haired mage, and help her away from her home. "What about your friend? Is she going to help out with my home too?" She asks him with a curious glance. She really was curious about what that other girl would do since she helped destroy her home along with Kyran.
    TAG: @name WORDS: 000 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:07 am