Magic Name: Abyss Foundation Magic
Magic Type: Lost Magic/Abyss (Prevalent)
Description: Abyss magic is one of the oldest of the Lost Magic types, drawing on the abyss itself it has a highly fluid nature allowing the mage to cast a variety of spells, each one unique to itself. A form of Magic that is centered around the Abyss. It allows the user to conjure, control, and manipulate the Abyss as they will it. It can take many forms from the most simplest of teleportation magic to creating new dimension.
- Masterful fluid of spell types
- Large number of spells
- being a non elemental type it has no known weaknesses.
- Calling into the abyss can pull things that seek to control the caster, a dangerous magic.
- Abyss magic is volatile, careful control is needed to keep it from destroying the caster.
- An all consuming magic, it can turn on friend as easily as foe. Requires intense focus and preparation.
- Ability:Focused Drawing (Passive): Abyss magic is a fluid type allowing it to do a variety of magic spells including attack, defense, support, area, and summon.
- Ability:Formulation Matrix (Passive): Grants Veil perfect detailed memory regarding knowledge, such as books, history and spells. It grants him proficiency in a variety of knowledge-based skills, such as injury treatment, medicines, navigation etc. This stacks and synergies with his spells that allow him to analyse magic. In character, it takes shape as a mind library.
- Ability:Ancestral Superiority (Passive/Social): Abyss is a powerful magic, easily one of the oldest, being the very magic that created all magic it is theorized, which have become a fundamental aspect in almost all magic today. This age results in the invoked magic possessing a very large level of intimidation factor as most beings can feel that the mere presence of this Lost Magic is pressing down on them and, for mages, disturbing their own magic, as if readying it to be broken down.
Spells: As a starter character at D rank, you start off with 4 spells.
Name: Abyss Gate
Damage: 10 hp
Range: Can Summon the monster anywhere in a 90 meter radius
Speed: 60 meters p/s
Duration: Till defeated
Description: A black gate opens and allows a single minor abyss creature to emerge, it can fight by using sharp claws or 2 D rank spells, one being a mouth beam and the other a radius blast of 90 meters to self destruct.
Strengths: Physically strong, can handle double damage
Weaknesses: Weak against light and holy magic
Name: Abyss defender
Damage: Absorbs 60 hp damage
Speed: 30 meters p/s
Duration: 3 posts
Downside: 2 post cooldown
Description: A orb of blackness covers the magic user, absorbing the damage into itself and transferring half the magic to the caster
Strengths: Absorbs half the magics spell
Weaknesses: Higher Ranked spells can shatter the barrier
Name: Abyss Slashers
Type: Multiple persons
Damage: 45 hp per hit
Range: 68 meters
Speed: 45 meters/s
Duration: 2 posts
Downside: 3 post cooldown
Description: A black wind blows in, visible to the eye and screams across the battlefield in a eerie voice, the black wind slashes anything it touches
Strengths: Can cause severe bleeding
Weaknesses: Visible to the naked eye
Range: 45 meters
Speed: 25 meters/s
Duration: 3 posts
Downside: 4 post cooldown
Description: The caster coats a entire area in the abyss, this spell blocks all senses of D and C mages except the user, even slayers noses are blocked
Strengths: Blocks all senses
Weaknesses: Light magic can cut through the darkness
Name: Abyss Enhance
Range: 22.5 Meters
Speed: 25 meters p/s
Duration: 4 post
Downside: 6 post cooldown
Description: While in darkness, the casters physical strength, endurance, and speed are doubled.
Strengths: Physical enhancement
Weaknesses: Only works in the dark.
Last edited by Veil Yami on 6th June 2019, 9:39 pm; edited 8 times in total