Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki]

Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki] Empty Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki]

Post by Guest 17th September 2018, 10:45 am

Something had been bugging the elf recently. Well, as if there weren't a lot of things bugging her already, but something in particular had held firmly in her mind and refused to let go since her rather dramatic welcoming to Black Rose. Something that left Kiru's lips as she argued against Izayuki on that day, something about going up against the Magic Council. Of course, as a saint who represented the council with her title, this was something she could not let go so easily. What was the tanuki and her guild planning? Something had changed since their monster hunting days, that was for sure. A new goal had been planted while she was gone, most likely by the young tanuki herself as Kakuma was nowhere to be found. Seeking answers, the slayer had asked around the guild hall for where the guild master could be found on this day. The kitchen staff, who were still a bit weary with the silvernette's presence, had gingerly told her on sunny days such as this one she could be found within the garden on the third floor.
    A garden, within Rose Garden. Fitting.

The slayer rather easily climbed the stairs from the second to the third floor in nothing but a few large bounds, reaching the roof in what would be record time if someone was keeping track. But, they weren't. Her crimson gaze searched across the very well-kept garden. It was actually rather breath taking, at least to someone who has never been up here before. The flowers beds were all in full bloom, pots filled with various colors and types of plants, even a few fountains were spouting clear blue water. It sure was fancy, a lot more fancy than what they called their old guild hall. But, she supposed she could take a better look later when she wasn't questioning her choice in guilds. She took in her brief glance around, extending her soul outward in order to search for the guild master. Normally, she would have just looked for her like a normal person would, but the slayer knew she would probably get distracted and lost in this wonderful garden, so it was better to be safe than sorry.
    She closed her eye, concentrating on the soul wavelengths around the area before she was able to pinpoint the specific magical feeling she found. The feeling of Izayuki. She opened her eye again, softly gazing across the garden before walking swiftly forward towards the pulse.
    "Mademoiselle? Izayuki?" she'd call out every now and again as she came closer to the feeling, to insure she would not spook the youkai or so she could come to her if she wished to do so.

Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki] Empty Re: Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki]

Post by Guest 19th September 2018, 10:42 am

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

Ever since she had returned from Sakuramori to Silver Moon Inn, the bakedanuki had tried taking naps in the sun on the rooftops of her guildhall. The noise of the city, the fountains of the garden, and the birdsong filtered out the unwelcome silence so she could sleep a little more peacefully. Nightmares from what happened in Morgate Town still plagued the tiny canine, who found sleeping for long intervals near impossible. Once again she was on the roof, laying on a large, flat, and smooth stone in one of the above ground flowerbeds. Part of her was shaded by a large blooming plant, while the rest of her was exposed to the warm sunlight. The light highlighted her pale-colored pelt, which was closer to a lighter silver than before, contrasting from the dark grayish silver fur she once had. The change in her fur color was a side effect of her previous ordeal, a sign of stress alongside her physical constitution having been messed up by the hell demons.

The tiny tanuki had fallen into a light sleep, not perfectly at rest, but still gaining a few winks of shuteye. She was instantly stirred out of it, however, as the familiar voice hit her ears. Opening one pale crimson eye, the canine lifted her head, quickly scenting Astrid in the garden. Yawning, the ayakashi slowly sat herself up, knowing that if Astrid was looking for her, it was likely important. Astrid had joined the guild several days ago, and within that time, the tanuki had been through a lot, and was only just beginning to recover. Kiru’s outburst was likely what the silvernette had come to talk to her about, along with the ace’s rash reveal of some of their goals. Hopefully, such a thing had been taken lightly by bystanders. “Over here, Astrid,” the tanuki called, fluffy tail flicking behind her as she sat on the edge of the flowerbed.

Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki] Empty Re: Heaving Through Corrupted Lungs • Private [Izayuki]

Post by Guest 21st September 2018, 12:50 am

The light voice of the guild master turned the saint's attention her way, just at the edge of one of the flowerbeds. A rather good place to sleep, with the sweet scent of plant life, a cooling breeze, and the sun's warm rays beaming down on you. Probably even more so to an animal, which was the form Izayuki currently took. Astrid always found animals liked to soak in the warmth, it made their coat warm to the touch. In this case, it also looked like it made Izayuki's coat more lighter too. At least, from her guess. She was not aware of the real reason for the fur's slight change in appearance.
    As much as she wanted to pet the canine and feel the warm fur for herself, it wasn't exactly the time to do so.
    The elfling stopped just before Izayuki, lowering herself and taking a seat cross-legged upon the rooftop, plopping down delicately so the god slayer would have no trouble looking her in the face. Astrid studied the woman's face for a moment, a somewhat hard look in her crimson eye. Though, what exactly she was searching for was unknown. An animal's face was harder to read than a human's, but the girl wanted to study her face for a moment before she went onto the subject of her search.
    "Pardon my intrusion, i did not mean to disturb your sleep. But you see, i must ask about something that was revealed during my guild entrance. If i am to continue being apart of Black Rose, i must know what it stands for." Pausing, her gaze would become harder, her expression void of any kind of sweetness or joy like it was usually filled with. "What are Black Rose's intentions? And i'm not simply talking about running a cute little inn. I mean its true intentions, underneath the facade. As a member and a part of this family i have the right to know what i have gotten myself into."
    Something about the magic council and overthrowing them. Which, Izayuki would have a lot of explaining to do if it was true. As someone who held the council in high regard? Well, she wanted to know what their problem was, and if her joining was truly a mistake or not.

Post by Guest 6th October 2018, 1:23 pm

It usually always happened this way. A member of the guild would notice something was off after spending enough time in Black Rose and would ask the guild master or an ace about it. Unfortunately, it happened sooner than Izayuki should have liked thanks to Kiru’s outburst in the restaurant when Astrid joined. In silence, the silver-furred tanuki listened to the silvernette’s questions. She had an idea of what her daughter was asking, but the slayer was not outright about it. Nevertheless, it was not surprising that she had questions after what went down not too long ago.

“It’s easier to explain if I give you an example,” the tanuki answered honestly, an inquisitive expression on her canine face. “Do you remember the Kingdom of Navrick? What do you know about them and what they were like-- the people, the king, the culture, and whatnot?”

She would begin simply. She knew that Astrid was the example legal mage if there ever was one. The slayer was loyal to the Magic Council and the laws of Fiore, as any good mage must be. However, Izayuki suspected that the silvernette knew nothing of the corruption underneath the mask of the face of Fiore, the governing group of mages. In revealing the truth to Astrid, she could only hope that the silvernette would believe her. If she did not and turned against Izayuki and Black Rose for it, it could prove disastrous.

Post by Guest 12th October 2018, 10:37 am

The Kingdom of Navrick. That was a little odd, bringing up an obscure country that of which at one point Fiore was rivaled against. The elf was physically taken aback by this question, as the war on Navrick was a particular bitter sweet memory for her. It may have been what brought her and Erika together, but it was also when her innocence of what she truly was was stripped away from her. Through that war she had gained love, but at the same time she learned she was really who she had thought she was since birth.
    In all honesty? She didn't actually know that much about Navrick, and only knew about the culture and people in whatever was brought to the battlefield. She was called by the council to fight on their behalf because they were harboring some powerful weapon, and at the time that's all she needed to know.
    The girl's hardened gaze lightened softy, merely because she was pleased the tanuki was going to be open with her. "I do not know much about Navrick, only that they were a nation hiding a powerful weapon that could potentially hurt us all. So little to say, i don't think highly of them. But what does this have to do with what i'm asking about?"

Post by Guest 28th October 2018, 8:10 am

“Navrick was a peaceful kingdom with innocent civilians. They wanted no part in any war,” Izayuki explained gently. “The kingdom was so weak that it had no defenses or strong army. The only defense it could boast was the Infinity Clock, its only means of protecting its people. The Magic Council took their possession of it as a threat and as such, instructed guilds and Rune Knights to attack them and to kill innocent soldiers and civilians.”

The tanuki paused, sitting closer to the edge of the flower bed. “I tell you this because Black Rose witnessed what they did to both Navrick and the blindsided guilds. The king eventually gave up the Infinity Clock to the guilds, but they’re left without any protection presently, and to put it bluntly, the Magic Council continues to do more than questionable stuff,” the ayakashi continued. “They’re suspected of destroying a peaceful neutral guild and still have us legal guilds at their beck and call for such horrific deeds.”

Izayuki stopped another few seconds to let it all sink in. She could only hope that Astrid would believe her. “As for Black Rose’s secret, we have a quiet organization underneath the surface dedicated to stopping them somehow, and hopefully seeing them overturned and replaced,” the guild master said, pushing the truth forward. If Astrid did not agree and found them treacherous and evil, things likely would go sour. She was putting a lot of trust in her daughter and hoped that none of the information would be used against her or her guild.

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 8:00 pm