• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste]

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste] Empty Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste]

Post by Imai-chi on 13th September 2018, 9:20 am

Job Info:
    ”Hmh…” Imai hummed as he eyed the job board. He was currently inside the Red Dragon’s Inn, having just jumped from Yggdrasil with Sei hanging onto his back, and enjoying some cheap soda pop. He was feeling figuratively ill as he hadn’t been called in for duty in a while, now… perhaps he should take the initiative and see what troubles needed solving? Although, this pause between throwing flying stars - actual, imitating matters of what constructed a star - made him think a lot; especially about ideas… jumping from plane to plane used up a lot of energy. He should get a vehicle! Yes, of course! A vehicle! The mere thought of it made his mouth water.

“Sei… what do you think? I go this idea…” Imai began conversing with the adorable alien, “So, next time I’m off to somewhere far out in the map… I take this awesome vehicle! It-It-It’s like, I make a vehicle, it can be a car slash plane at the same time, it’ll be lit! And, also, yes, a submarine for when I travel down to Atlantis or somewhere else! Ingenious, don’t you think?” Despite being an alien - the main factor of having a functionable spaceship that can travel to other dimensions at all - Sei simply gave Imai the head-tilt. It was confused - how was he going to make it? With his own hands? With his magic? Sei didn’t assume that light and gravity and planetary objects could form a spaceship without some serious specifies.

WC: 254

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

★CelesteSway★
    ★CelesteSway★

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Beast Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste] Empty Re: Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste]

Post by ★CelesteSway★ on 14th September 2018, 10:05 am

Celeste would already be in the Red Dragon Inn, she sat further into the interior of the building, at an oak wood table with a yellow cloth on the surface, she had her sketch book in her hand drawing many odd celestial beasts. The young sabertooth wizard never knew what these images meant though surely enough it would soon reveal that these entities resemble her true power, she kept delicately swaying the pencil along the paper for a few minutes until she heard someone enter the Inn, the boy caught her eyes as he had quite the energetic expression similar to her own. Celeste glanced over at the floating pink creature and blinked for a moment as the organism was rather unearthly she thought but amazing nonetheless.

As the two went over to the quest board she thought maybe she could tag along on whichever mission they would decide to go on, she closed her sketch book and took it with her over to the mission board. Celeste chuckled while overhearing their conversation, “ Oh hello there, I couldn't help but just introduce myself, I heard you speaking about vehicles, nice to meet you guys I'm Celeste” she said with a cheerful grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:

D-Rank= 3
    C-Rank= 0
    B-Rank= 0
    A-Rank= 0
    S-Rank= 0
    SS-Rank= 0
    H-Rank= 0
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Experience : 7,550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste] Empty Re: Is This A Robbery Or A Theft? [Mission | Celeste]

Post by Imai-chi on 19th September 2018, 7:21 am

A question mark popped up as Imai heard an unfamiliar voice from behind. It was from a young girl who was curious about his blabbing a moment earlier, and honestly, he feared that he had made himself a fool in front of her or anything… further listening to her words, it didn’t appear to be the case. Perhaps she was just curious? Either way, if no ill thoughts prompted her to come here, then he’d behave; he turned around to finally face perhaps the cutest little girl that he had ever met. “O-Oh, hello there,” he greeted joyously, “Yeah, uh, about that… I was just thinking out loud is all! I swear, I didn’t know that you heard me!” Sweat pearls were already dropping off his head as he tried to eliminate any misunderstandings, but… was it for naught? Did he worsen the situation?

“I-I’m Imai!” he greeted, “And uh… wait, you’re a Sabertooth wizard too! That means-“ He hadn’t seen her before, so she must’ve been new around here… or perhaps she’d been long gone on some large, vast adventure. It was likely the former. “A-As a matter of fact… hehehe,” he spoke more confidently as he scratched his nose with his index finger all shonen like, “I’ll be seeing more of you around here. I am the Ace of Sabertooth, after all.” Sei would fly around Imai’s and Celeste’s heads with upmost curiosity about the God Slayer and her sketch book. “I was thinking about getting a vehicle myself, so I don’t have to jump from country to country… oh, that reminds me, are you free for now?” He had eyed a job paper on the quest board that requested help against a gang of robbers in the Forgotten Deserts, and this could be a good way to learn more about Celeste.

“I was thinking of going out and bringing a lot of stolen goods from some robbers… I could use a helping hand, if you don’t mind.”

WC: 254 + 330 = 584

Themes:

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

★CelesteSway★
    ★CelesteSway★

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Beast Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ★CelesteSway★ on 14th April 2019, 10:27 pm

It was a relief to know that the other guild members were mostly family orientated, she smiled and listened carefully as he had spoken, she blinked her golden eyes once he proceeded with the dialogue, he became rather startled by the fact that she over heard him. Celeste chuckled a bit," Sorry If I took you by surprise there, I think you have a resourceful idea though! I never drove one myself before.." she stated. As Imai introduced himself she found him very friendly, it gave her comfort that she didn't have to make an extensive effort to even talk to someone in the guild as well. Once he recognized her as a Sabertooth wizard she held her left arm using her right hand, slightly embarrassed that it took some time for him to notice," Yeah! I've been around si-" she was cut off as he spoke about how she not only would be seeing more of him around but he was also one of the guild's aces, which is a very powerful position to be classed upon.

Celeste's eyes widened as she had never knew he was an ace, she smiled while expressing her brief complete trance of awe with exaggerated stars in her eyes," Woah! That's super cool! I've been in the guild for a while, I've recently recovered from the battle that required us to defeat the culprits responsible for taking away our beloved guild hall" she explained. As Imai discussed how he wanted to purchase a vehicle in order to increase his effectiveness in travel she supported the idea greatly," What ah wonderful idea! I usually prefer to fly, it's pretty exhilarating when your up in the clouds" she'd say with a giggle. His proposition for participating in this quest was very appealing to the young wizard," Sounds like a plan! Let's get those stolen goods back to where it belongs!" she shouted with her fist raised up high.

Spoiler:

D-Rank= 3
    C-Rank= 0
    B-Rank= 0
    A-Rank= 0
    S-Rank= 0
    SS-Rank= 0
    H-Rank= 0

Current date/time is 16th October 2019, 1:04 pm