Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Empty Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only)

Post by Sol 31st August 2018, 10:14 pm

Sol yawned as he looked up at his new castle and the then down below at the Town that was near the bottom of the cliff and he gained a serene smile. He had this new castle built by the Clearblade clan and he had spared no expense when it was designed and he had taken a liking to this town that was a traditional Midi Town and Sols castle had been designed in the style of Midi as well though how the ClearBlades had known to do that was a mystery to the dragon. As the castle had been made Sol had actually gone down to the town and had met with many of the people and they seemed to give him great respect and even more so when they saw his dragonic eyes and seemed to think he had blessed the town. Since then Sol had actually been learning from the residents of the town and he had declared that this province was under his protection and that he would watch over the town and surrounding area.

The Dragon took his Kiseru out of a shadow portal and had it fill with tobacco and cherry blossom which produced a very lovely smell as he let himself fall an descend down to the town and he landed with his Geta making a loud clack with his semi hard landing. The Dragon was dressed in an elegant Black kimono with green swirls on the bottom and the sleeves and it brought out the red or his eyes as he walked into the town and many of the residents bowed to him in greeting.”Welcome My Lord I hope you are well” a young woman said as Sol bowed back to her slightly so she would rise.”I am alright just seeing how everyone is doing today and perhaps find something in the market that catches my eye” he explained before the woman nodded.”I think some of the merchants found some very good things my lord it could be worth you time to see” he suggested before he smiled and nodded” I think Ill do that thank you” he said before he turned to go deeper into the town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Empty Re: Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only)

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 1st September 2018, 2:00 pm

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av30Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av30Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av30

Following her introduction to the guilds in the alliance, Nessa had been concerned as to whether she had made enough of a good impression on behalf of her guild. She had tried her best to mingle with the members of the West Fiore Trading Company and Silver Wolf, to get to know them as she could. It seemed, despite all her self-doubt and uncertainty she must have done something right. Because Sol Terumi, one of the Vice Presidents of the West Fiore Trading accompany had actually sent her a letter. In particular one that invited her to visit him in the province of Myazhe, located on the island of Tolgalen.

She sat in her carriage, moving slowly in the direction of the province, staring at the window. She was dressed in a long grey dress, tied at the waist with a elasticated black and silver belt. Her hair was tied in it's usual ponytail and on the seat next to her sat her black handbag. She had brought a few supplies, not really sure how long this visit would take or what to expect. But Nessa was always prepared regardless, she felt a little nervous, she was completely away from the comfort of her friends and family. There was an perplexing uniqueness about the members of the West Fiore Trading Company, for starters everyone she had met seemed powerful as hell. It was intimidating to say the least, but also fascinated. What was it that made them so strong? She was curious, as a seeker of strength herself.

Nessa's eyes stared into the landscape of Tolgalen, lost in thought, it wasn't long before she realised it was getting misty outside. She frowned, taken aback by the sudden change in weather. She turned in her seat, "Are we going to be able to get through this?" She asked the driver, he chuckled at her, she frowned at his response, it hadn't seemed like a silly question. She glanced out the window, it was only growing thicker and harder to see though. "Don't worry miss, as long as that invitation is the real deal, we'll be fine." He replied. She stared at the back of his head, confused, sighing she turned and sat back in her seat.

Despite her worries, a little while later the carriage stopped, "Welcome to Myazhe," He said, she climbed out of her seat, reaching round to open the door and let herself out. Her mouth dropped in slight awe as awe took in the landscape. It was quite the vision. She paid the driver, and thanked him before heading into the town. Her eyes darting all over the place as she walked, I guess I should take a little look around before I try to find Sol. She thought as she began to wander the streets. However that decision was quickly put in to question. As she strode through the town, she became increasingly nervous as she realised she was instantly being recognised as an 'outsider'. People were looking st her and she couldn't quite tell if that was a good or bad thing. On the other hand maybe I should just find him first. She thought anxiously.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes20Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes20Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes20

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) 60582_s

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Empty Re: Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only)

Post by Sol 2nd September 2018, 1:24 am

As Sol reached the marketplace he started to hear whispers of someone foreign in the town and heading towards the market. The dragon then remembered that he had sent an Invite out to a member of Fairy Tail to hopefully strengthen the bond between the two guilds even further. He headed deeper into the market as he took a puff from his Kiseru and nodded to the people that were greeting him on the street which was becoming a regular occurrence with his visits. He only stopped to grab a few pepper buns which he was not charged for and he quickly headed to where the people said the foreigner had been seen.

As Sol spotted her he approached his Geta clacking on the ground as he gained a small smile on his face.” Nessa of Fairy Tail right I am Sol Terumi Welcome to My Province Myazhe” he said as he bowed to her slightly in greeting. He hoped that she would feel welcome here though so far it looked like she was getting some stares due to being an outsider but that was not to say she was unwelcome as he had invited her here.”I do hope you didn’t mind the fog on the way here its special to this region” he explained as he took another puff of his Kiseru and took a bite of his pepper bun

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 3rd September 2018, 4:42 am

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av30Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av30Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av30

Nessa fiddled with the strap of her handbag nervously, glancing around, unsure whether to start. She could summon Starlight Guide to help her find him, but she didn't know if that would be a good idea. Would using her magic so openly and in front of so many people be mistaken for an attack. Her magic was pretty and bright, yet she didn't know if the people here would take that at face value. As she pondered her options, she heard the clacking of footsteps approaching her. She turned to look, her face lighting up as she recognised the Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company.

Walking towards her in elegant black kimono, her eyes momentary drawn to the green detailing. The girl had an eye for fashion, and she knew high quality fabric when she saw it. She glanced down at herself, her dress was nice but very casual in comparison. She had packed something nicer to wear in her bag but hadn't thought it was ideal for the journey. Hopefully her attire wouldn't be an issue. Her eyes returned to his face, smiling brightly as he greeted her. She bowed her head slightly back at him. "Thank you for having me," She replied returning her eyes to his face. Sol was certainly him unlike what she was used to, she wasn't surprised by the handsome features nor the long dark hair, even the air in which he was carrying himself. It was all very natural. It was just something about him, hinting at a enigma yet to be unraveled, those animalistic red eyes for a start. They were certainly... striking. She couldn't quite get a read on his energy either, except that he was strong, very strong. But as she had worked out at the beach, many of the members of the West Fiore Trading Company were. She shook her head softly at his next comment,

"Oh, no it was fine. It took me by surprise for sure, but we managed to get through it. This place is really beautiful, I didn't know it existed until I recieved the invitation. She told him with a glance around, it seemed the looks of those around her had changed from suspicious. It seemed Sol's greeting of her had disappated any suspicions they may have had. She felt relief coarse through her, feeling much more at ease.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes20Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes20Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes20

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 3rd September 2018, 8:12 pm

Sol took a puff of his kiseru as he ate one of his pepper buns as Nessa finally spotted him. He had to admit she was dressed very nicely but still was a bit out of place due to the culture of the Town.”Its my pleasure our guilds are allies so we should build strong bonds right” he said with a small smile. Despite still looking 8 years old Sol still held an aura of immense power and it was easy to feel since he hardly did anything to hide it. He glanced at her face for a moment and had to admit the color of her eyes and hair were rather pretty since he had not seen such a combination at all in his career as a mage.

not many people know of this place but that’s because the people here and myself like our privacy” he explained as he ate another bun before he offered the last one to her.”Care for one  they are very good a bit spicy but very good” he offered, Sol was finding that he had a taste for Midi food and the pepper buns were a good example. However before he could speak again it seemed that an invader had managed to get into the market and was holding a merchant hostage. “now I’m going to take the gold from this guy and be on my way” the man said with a knife at the merchants neck  as Sol glanced at Nessa.

Please allow me to deal with this you are a guest here” he explained as he approached the two and the intruder seemed to become more agitating seeing him.”Hey stay back one wrong move and Ill slit this mans throat  Im not kidding” the bandit said before Sol narrowed his eyes.”You were a fool to attempt this in my province” he said just above a whisper before he suddnely gained a black aura of poison and shadow as his red eyes seemed to glow with his irritation and his strength as he suddenly forced his killing intent on the man before him, Nessa would see it for a fraction of a second. She would see a  gigantic Black Lung dragon with red eyes and a double row of fangs baring down on the bandit with its teeth were so close to ripping the man apart in a single bite. The Bandit could see and almost feel the toxic breath of the dragon on him as he suddenly started to shake violently and dropped the knife before he backed away and curled into himself.”Guards seize him!” Sol ordered as a few armed guards in the town grabbed the man and started to take him away as Sol turned to Nessa Again.” Im terribly sorry about that Nessa normally its very peaceful around here but at least no one was hurt” he said. “would you care to grab a bite to eat  perhaps we can discuss some guild business  and swap some storys” he suggested.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 6th September 2018, 2:01 pm

She nodded at his remark about building a connection between the guilds, it made sense. They were in an alliance now, and it was best if they could work together with ease. The best way to do that was by getting to know each other. Even though it was significantly different to what she was used to, here she was talking with an eight year old who is smoking. Yet she didn't question it, because who was she to tell him what to do in his own place. Plus he didn't really act like an eight year old, both his body language and voice were that of a much older guy. It made her wonder what he would look like as a fully grown man. Even now he had an impressive magical aura, she could feel it standing a little way away from him. She could only imagine what it was like when he was at full power.

She smiled politely at his words, before graciously accepting pepper bun, figuring it would be rude to turn him down. She took the bun, looking down at it for a moment before bringing it up to her lips. Taking a small bite, she chewed for a moment, covering her mouth as she did so. Swallowing her bite, she looked back at Sol, "Wow, it's so good!" She told him, before enjoying another bite. It was moments later that her attention was pulled away by a sudden commotion in the Market. Some guy was holding another guy hostage, Nessa glanced over to Sol, swallowing the food in her more. Before readying herself to step in if necessary. However the WFTC's Vice President informed her that he would handle it. So she stood by, giving him a nod, she proceeded to watch the situation unfold.

The air seemed to shift as Sol's demeanour changed, a black aura seemed to expel from him. She watched in awe as for barely more than a moment, a black dragon appeared before here, baring it's lethal fangs towards the criminals throat. She stared on as Sol seemed to return to normal, leaving the guy curled up in a ball of fear. The guards seized the criminal and the situation was handled. She looked at Sol, her mouth open slightly in shock, before shaking her head and pulling herself together. "No, it's fine honestly, these things happen. That was ...impressive I must say." She told him, glancing over as the guards were taking the guy away. "That sounds like an great idea." She responded to hi invitation eagerly, if she was interested before, she was even more so now. After seeing such an intimidating and powerful display of magic, the girl wanted to know more.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av2Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av2Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av2

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 7th September 2018, 12:51 am

As Nessa took a bite of the pepper Bun Sol grinned a bit revealing his enhanced Canines to her.”Yep Juicy Pork and white pepper with Green onions on the inside and a crunchy outside it’s a snack I love to get when I have the chance” he explained as he took a puff of his Kiseru before he tapped it to get rid of the ashes before it filled and this time I filled with Foxglove which despite being Toxic had a very floral scent. As the Bandit was taken away Nessa told Sol that it was alright how he had dealt with the situation and that how he had dealt with it was interesting.”I figured that it was better to not actually harm the man since a wrong move could have set him off” he explained before taking another puff.

best thing about how I stopped him was that it used no magic Nessa that was just killing intent focused purely at him. Though I toned it down so it didn’t do any permanent damage” he explained, Sol always exercised great caution when he used such an ability since if it was to focused and strong the dragon could easily cause someone to go insane or have an heart attack. As his guest accepted his offer to get something to eat and talk about guild business Sol nodded and motioned for her to follow him and he would lead her to a small tea shop and after a few words to a waitress the woman turned to Nessa to ask what she wanted.

Once the orders were taken Sol glanced at Nessa.”So I suppose your curious and Ill answer some questions you have” he said since he could tell from her body language that she was curious and he had no problem answering questions but as long as they didn’t cross certain lines.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th September 2018, 3:21 pm

As Sol spoke Nessa continued to make her way through the pepper bun, enjoying the spicy and meat flavours within the bun. All the while nodded along to his words, covering her mouth while she chewed. It really was tasty, she would have to figure out how to make them and treat her family to them when she got home. She was sure they would love them, although her little cousin might be a little fussy. He wasn't a big fan of spicy things, perhaps she could substitute the pepper for more meat, or a milder vegetable. She would have to play around with it when she got back. Nessa had taken a bite when Sol had started explaining his method for handling the criminal, then quickly swallowed when he finished talk so she could offer a response.

"That's amazing, I don't have any intimidating magic like that. I mean not one that doesn't harm people at least, You must have great level of self-discipline and control." Her magic had a tendency to either just hurt people or be light and airy. Although if she wanted to intimidate someone, she could always summon Scythen. She was pretty damn scary to be around. There was also that other thing. She had that weird power that made her go a little... intense. But she didn't know what that was or how to control it, nor did she like the feeling it gave her. The desire to killing, it was... unsettling. Nessa quickly finished the pepper bun as she walked along next to Sol, following him into the tea shop. She found herself glancing around excitedly, the style and décor was so different to the cafés at home. It was so pretty and delicate in design, clearly embedding the culture and history of it's homeland. As the lady came over to take their order, Nessa began by ordering a Jasmine tea. Not quite sure what to eat due to being unfamiliar with the local cuisine, "Is there anything you would recommend?" She asked Sol. Figuring as he had been right about the pepper bun, he was bound to know of some good choices.

After placing her order, she glanced from the waitress to the red-eyed guy opposite her, hearing his offer to answer her question. She pondered for a moment before replying. "Well, I have to admit, I'm quite intrigued by your magic. If you don't mind me asking, It's dragon related right? It's just one of my best friends is a dragon slayer, although your magic has a bit of a different feel to it. Kinda...unique you know, I can't quite put my finger on it." She stopped herself from continuing on into a ramble. Magic was something she could discuss for hours, she was eager to learn, especially about ones that varied so much from her own.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av2Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av2Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av2

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 10th September 2018, 11:09 pm

As Nessa spoke of how she was very impressed with how he had handled the situation and she had a look of awe on her face Sol chuckled.” I do have impressive self control but I try not to use my magic in situations like that it tends to be rather dangerous” he explained since it was the truth, the dragons magic was normally a death sentence to most people due to it being poison. The Fairy Tail mage asked what he would suggest and the dragon thought for a moment before he spoke.” If your unsure I would suggest Karaage it’s a simple dish but very delicious” he suggested.
    Sol had ordered some as well along with a bowl of Shio Ramen, however Sol was sure that his drink of choice would surprise her since the woman brought out a black cup as opposed to the white one that was brought out for Nessa.”Your nightshade Tea my lord please enjoy” she said with a small bow as Sol nodded and took a sip.”Ah slightly sweet and a the delicious taste of atropine a great treat for any poison drinker” he sighed in content before he smirked a bit at Nessa as he would answer a question he knew she would most likely ask.” It won’t kill me nor make me sick, but anyone else however even a sip would be deadly. My magic makes me immune to such a danger” he said as he took another sip.

When Nessa asked about his magic and if it was dragon related the vice president broke into a smile.”You have good senses I am a Dragonslayer and a shadow variant to be precise but that’s not my only magic” he said before he held out a hand and suddenly a scorpion of godslayer poison formed and crawled along his hand placidly.”my main magic is one of a more darker nature I am a Godslayer as well and the most lethal of them all a Venom Godslayer” he explained as the scorpion seemed to look at the dragon before it faded away “thankfully I don’t have to use such a magic often but it’s a useful ability to have” he explained as the food approached. Sol smirked as he smelled the ramen and the delicious fried chicken that was Karaage.”I suggest dipping it into the mix of soysauce and chili oil “ he suggested as he slurped up a bit of ramen.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 11th September 2018, 6:16 am

Nessa ordered the Karaage as Sol had suggested, which didn't seem to take long to arrive. Nessa looked at the drink Sol had been brought, frowning in slight confusion, Nightshade Tea. She was sure she had heard her father discussing Nightshade poisoning when talking about his work. She was pretty sure it was a lethal substance, and yet Sol was drinking it so casually. Clearly sensing her confusion, he proceeded to explain himself. Her frown faded and her expression became one of curiousity. "Oh wow... does it taste nice at least?" She asked but she figured he was probably one of the only people that would be able to answer such a question, anyone else would be too dead to respond. Nessa picked up a pair of chopsticks, attempting rarely poorly to balance the sticks in her right hand. When she, sort of, got them right, she attempted to pick up a piece of the chicken pieces in front of her. She managed to lift one about an inch off the plate before it slipped out of her grip and dropped back onto the plate. She pouted a little before looking back up at Sol as he proceeded to explain his magic.

Nessa was pleased that her theory about his Dragon slayer magic had been correct, it was not often she was able to deduce such things. Although being around Arcadia was probably why she had actually known something about it, watching the little Ice Dragon Slayer had taught her a little about the sense of the magic. Nessa eyes moved down to Sol's hand, watching the little scorpion appear and crawl over him. Watching it for a moment before looking back up at Sol, "Godslayer… as in like Deities? That's a thing?" She said, failing to hide the shock in her voice. That would explain why his energy wasn't quite the same as Arcadias, although she never knew there was more than one type of slayer out there. "Are there just Dragon and God Slayers? Or are there other types too?" She asked, she wished she'd paid a little more attention to her Father when he talked about different types magics. Although, something about her Dad's lecture voice sent her off into automatic daydream mode. Maybe she had just heard too many at this point.

She decided to try again with the Karaage, re-adjusting her grip on the sticks, she struggled a little before lifting it off the plate. Leaning down, she quickly swept it into her mouth. Covering her mouth, she made a happy little squeal, before doing a celebratory wiggle. All the while chewing the tasty chicken, she glanced at Sol. Quickly realising that her behaviour was probably a little inappropriate for their meeting, she chewed a few more times before swallowing the meat. "Sorry.. It's just I've never had stuff like this before." She told him, blushing slightly with embarrassment.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes37Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes37Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes37

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 20th September 2018, 2:50 pm

"All this mist is pretty irritating... Luckily we know the way through this, right Zinny?" A seven year old, purple haired boy spoke to a flying serpent dragon that he was riding on top of through a mist filled area. He wore a purple and orange kimono that he had stolen from Sol at an earlier time while the young Dragon King was not paying attention. Zinnath moaned back to Cirven happily and he pet her side under where he sat on her back. "This should be fun for us to get to meet some new people. Could be a really different experience for us. Hopefully they like the gift we brought them." He spoke out and Zinnath again let out a moan to him. Wrapped by the tail end of Zinnath was a large wyvern that looked to be dead. "I wonder if they have ever had any wyvern meat here? We can show them it is pretty good if not!" He continued speaking out to his best friend who replied back to him in grunts and moans as they made their way through the mist.

The duo of dragon and devil came out of the mist and into the providence that Sol had taken up and controlled. It was a beautiful area but not in the common sense. It was as if walking into an old timely area of oriental descent which made it all the more interesting to Cirven. People quickly realized the pair flying into the city and started to keep their distance as if the duo posed a great threat to them like some sort of dark guild. "Uhh... Hi.." Cirven spoke out and waved his hand to those around him but found that they did not return the greeting but instead quickly ran into their homes to get away from him. "Weeeeeiiiiiiird. We only came here to offer some food to you and your leader but this doesn't seem like much of a welcome to the guy who allowed you to be here..." He spoke out and then sighed heavily.

He then heard foot steps near him as a man jumped onto Zinnath and placed a sword to Cirven's throat. Multiple guards of the city came running towards Cirven and Zinnath also. "Don't come any closer! I escaped you and now I will escape here using this! I don't mind spilling any blood to get away from that freaky kid from earlier!" The man yelled out which caused Cirven to sigh again. "I come here to offer a gift to the people.. They run away from me and my best friend here.. Then you jump on her like she is some sort of personal vehicle for you and threaten me with this toothpick...!" The man looked down towards Cirven who tilted his head to look at the man and looked directly into his left red eye. The man started to cower from seeing another child with a red eye. "Got to thank you for this because I'll take some steam out on you." The man backed away from Cirven and jumped off of Zinnath. He was in the air when he suddenly felt that the air itself stung like needles pricking his entire body causing him to yell out in pain fearfully before he landed on the ground with his knees hitting first. The pain from simply landing was excruciating to the man, so much so that after he landed he laid on the ground and curled up into a ball. Cirven floated up behind him and looked at the man surprised. "So that is as far as a low life like yourself can go? I expected more."

"DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!!! I'LL GO AND GET MY PUNISHMENT!! I WON'T FIGHT BACK SO PLEASE NO MORE!!!" The man yelled out causing a loud ruckus for those in the area to hear. "Guards, right?" Cirven spoke out to the guards near him while rubbing his ears from how loud the man was. "Can you please get rid of this guy?" The guards reluctantly walked by Cirven and took the man who was fear filled from his experience with both children. Cirven waved as he watched the man be taken away then turned around to look at the still empty looking area near him and sighed again. "I wonder if that will bring the protector of this place out or not...?"

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 20th September 2018, 10:35 pm

Sol nodded and chuckled a bit as he heard her ask if the tea was good.”Yes it does taste very good but then again I have been consuming poisonous ingredients for a long time so my tastes might have changed” he chuckled before he heard her other question and he watched as the scorpion suddenly raised its tail and took a threatening stance before it calmed down as if it was joking with the dragon.”there is such a thing as godslayers and we always have a tell to our magic , no matter what it is the magic is tainted black. But the only other version I have heard besides God and Dragon Slayers is Devil Slayers but I do not know much about them” he explained as he had heard about Devil slayers from a book but he could not learn that much.

Seeing Nessas reaction Sol laughed a bit as he took a puff of his Kiseru.”Its fine Midi cuisine is very tasty if you haven’t had it before then that’s the reaction I expect” he said before he suddenly heard a commotion as a Dragon he recognized from work landed nearby and Sol grumbled before he shook his head and turned to a waitress.”Put a hold on my ramen order Ill be back for it” he said gently as the waitress nodded and bowed.”Of Course Sol Sama” she said as Sol motioned for Nessa to follow him as he walked out of the restaurant Sol saw the guards taking away the bandit he had dealt with and he saw them dragging the man away from Cirven his boss.

At the sight of the Man in one of his Kimonos Sol feel a vein on his head throb with irritation.”Cirven I don’t recall lending that Kimono to you” he said as he crossed his arms and put his Kiseru away.”What brings you to my province?” he asked before he saw what was being held in Zinnaths Tail. Now Sol understood why the towns folk were staying inside and he caught the whispers of the word “Yokai” in reference to Cirven.”Cirven please tell me you don’t intend to give that to the people here” he said before he looked at his leader with a stern expression and there was a no nonsense edge in his voice.”People of Midi find Dragons to be Sacred and regard them as Divine beings you showing up with a dead one and offering it to them is highly offensive” he said trying to make sure his boss understood the severity of this situation.”this is very serious Cirven” he said.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 21st September 2018, 8:07 am

Nessa nodded along to Sol's explanation of the different types of slayer magics, so there was Devil slayers too. Made sense seeing as there were God Slayers, and they're magic was tainted black. She would have to remember this information in the future. Now that she was interacting with more different types of mages, it would benefit her to be able to recognise the difference types. She couldn't play the naïve wannabe anymore, if she wanted to find her proper place in the magical world, she needed to learn as much as she could. She understood that now at least.

She smiled at him comment on the food, and picked up a another piece of Karaage, doing a little bit better this time round. She popped the chicken into her mouth, enjoying the flavour and she chewed the meat thoroughly. It was then that she heard a commotion coming from outside of the restaurant, she glanced towards the sound before returning her gaze to Sol. She swallowed her bite before following him out of the restaurant, s they stepped outside, she recognise two people. The first was the bandit that Sol had handled earlier being dragged away by guards once again and the second was none other than the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company. She offered the small boy a small wave in greeting.

Cirven was standing there along with two different types of dragons, one very much alive and the other dead. Nessa's eyes grew slightly saddened at the sight of it, Poor creature... She thought passingly. Before moving her eyes back to Sol to witness his response, he for one did not seemed pleased, as he spoke about the offense he had commit. She bit her lip, feeling somewhat awkward with the scenario. She noticed that people were staring and from their expressions, she could understand what Sol meant. "Err... maybe we should move this conversation somewhere private?" She suggested anxiously.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes37Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes37Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Nes37

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 23rd September 2018, 6:57 pm

Cirven's nose twitched as a pair of scents came through his nostrils. He was reminded of the feminine scent from the multi-guild event they had organized not too long ago. The other he knew too well as being the scent of the man turned boy that he was looking for. The dragon that lead the people of this providence. He turned and gave a cheerful wave to Sol and Nessa as they approached him. He let out a sigh to Sol's comments about him doing such a great offense to the people in the area. "So anything that is too much like a dragon will offend them? I thought they would be happy to get some good food from this thing. I guess Zinny will just have a bigger meal today. Tell the people I said sorry and next time I will bring some sweets or something." The devil floated to Zinnath and pet her head causing the large serpent dragon to visibly show enjoyment by how her tongue slithered out of her mouth. "Thanks for the ride, Zin. I'm going to need you to go and enjoy your meal away from here." Zinnath let out a loud and sad groan at him. "Sorry but the people here don't really like this gift, if you couldn't tell. After you are done you can come back so it isn't too bad. Sound good?" He continued to pet her as he explained things until he got to the end of his sentence where he she rubbed her head into him before moving away and flying off and out of the area.

He let out a sigh as he watched her leave and then turned around to Sol. "Do we still have an offense here or is the food chain offensive?" His voice showed he was not exactly happy with telling Zinnath to leave. "You know she doesn't get to see me much with all the work we have been doing so its hard to tell her to go away for any reason. She was not around whenher owner, my sister, Aayla died so she has been really clingy and protective since. Sorry if I sound annoyed, lizard. She is all I really have left from her..." A touch of sadness could be heard in his voice as he finished but his eyes widened suddenly as a scent came to him. "Were you eating karaage?! Can I have some?! Where is it?!" Drool could be seen coming out of the young devil's mouth. "Zinny and I were hunting most of the day so that smell just.. yeah.." He suddenly realized what he was doing and wiped his mouth with his forearm before regaining his composure. "Uhh... Yeah... Where can I get some food?"

Character Info:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 25th September 2018, 11:05 pm

Sol had to resist the urge to bring his hands up and massage his temples, he respected Cirven a lot but this was a very bad situation, it was likely his presence right now that kept the people of town from trying to run Cirven out. “its not that Cirven its just think of the message that you send by offering them a sacred being as food and the thought that you are the one that slayed it. Im not trying to be harsh but you must understand the message that sends.” He explained trying not to sound to stern. It was rare that he had to lecture his boss but it seemed this was one of those times. As Cirven said he was sorry and that he would bring sweets or something and at that Sols face softened a bit.”That would be a good idea also fresh fish and pork is always good as well” he suggested. As he explained the situation to his dragon Sol bowed his head a bit to Zinny before he spoke.” Krosis braan dovah nuz ofan los ni laan het nuz dreh ni ath hi los zos ruz valokein wah daal ontzos” he said to the dragon in the native tongue he was taught by his father Ballom, his tone held such power in it but it was gentle at the same time.

As Cirven asked if the offense was taken care of with a tone that showed he was not happy Sol simply nodded.”It is” he said before he heard his leaders reasoning for being upset and mentioned his fallen sister and Sol simply sighed as he rubbed the side of his head though he felt a vein throb at the lizard comment.”Ill ignore the lizard comment at this time” he said with an edge to his voice before he gained a soft look on his face.”Cirven I am sorry you had to send her away but the rules must be observed you must understand that this a Midi Town so the culture is much different then that of Fiore. I just want to keep the peace and not have people upset. I am sorry though perhaps I can do some of your paperwork soon so you can see Zinny more” he offered before he heard Nessa suggest that they take this to a more privet place.

oh yes come Cirven if your hungry you can get some Karaage while we talk I was just about to discuss alliance business and build some bonds with the Lovely Nessa here” he said gesturing to the Fairy Tail mage as they headed back to the shop as the waitress brought out Sols Ramen order and another cup of nightshade Tea for him as she went to get more Karaage. “So tell me Cirven how do you like my province?”

Translation:

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 28th September 2018, 12:53 pm

Nessa's eyes seemed to slowly dart back and forth between the two WFTC mages, listening to their back and forth. She couldn't help but kind of understand where the misunderstanding had taken place. On one hand you had Cirven and his beautiful dragon referred to as Zinny. Having spent the day hunting in order to provide a suitable offering for the people of Myazhe, only without the knowledge of the sacredness of dragons to the place. Coming all the way here, it had to be frustrated. Plus she understand that Cirven was not pleased at having to dismiss Zinny, she didn't like it when she had to force Sebastian and Arielle to stay at home. Particularly when she suspected things might be too dangerous, she felt bad but she didn't want to put them an unnecessary risk. Although the reason that they hadn't come today was because they were both helping her father out with his work, so at least she didn't have to feel guilty on this particular occasion.

On the other side of the matter there was Sol, trying hard to maintain peace amongst the people, and having someone wander casually in with a massive dead version of a creature they considered sacred. It wasn't much to ask for someone to respect their culture, especially one that must have been around for a long time. She sighed, understanding both points, but still saying nothing. For she didn't quite feel like it was her place to intervene, this was between the two of them after all. After the matter settled, all seriousness seemed to fizzle at Cirven's reaction to the smell of food. Nessa grinned in amusement, it was a very pure and instinctive reactions, almost childlike and much more suited to his current appearance. Hearing Sol's remark, she glanced down at herself a little. Standing next to the two of them in their kimono's she felt very plain. She turned, following him back to the table. She slid back into her seat, reaching down she took a sip of her tea. Relieved now that things had calm down quickly, it had almost felt like it might get out of hand for a moment.

Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av19Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av19Checking Up on Things( Nessa and OM only) Av19

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 15th October 2018, 5:56 pm

The young devil quickly followed his Vice President to the restaurant that the two had been at before the CEO arrived in the providence. The canine devil seemed to be very much into the smell of the food, so much so that he had almost completely forgot to introduce himself to Nessa but his senses returned to him and he looked to the girl suddenly as he floated through the air. "Sorry about my manners! I am Cirven Mizune, the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company. I know I don't look like much in this form but curses are pretty annoying to deal with. Was my past coming back to get me that caused the leaders of the WFTC and myself to be placed in these forms. It is kind of funny that we are this way but at the same time it can be a hassle with how our child-like tendencies take over at times." He explained his appearance a bit just before they started to walk into the restaurant. "This smell...!" He said as they moved into the restaurant. "This place might be the best based on the food alone based on the smell I am getting from here!" He said and quickly was able to figure out where they were sitting by their scents being left over in one of the areas.

He quickly took a seat where they were sitting. "Sol, have them bring me a combination of the best three dishes they have here, please?" He asked of the dragon king to help him ordering food. He did not know exactly what to order at all so he placed the responsibility on Sol to do it for him like most children would do with any adults. "So alliance business talk, huh?"

Character Info:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 15th October 2018, 9:58 pm

Sol could only grin smugly as Cirven introduced himself.”” he joked before he shook his head.”im just messing Cirven I know you would do fine there hopefully we get back to normal size again I hate being small” he said before he saw his bosses reaction to the smell of food and he busted out laughing.”That’s my boss thinking with his stomach bring him some Chikara Ramen some Hujao Bing and some Mapo Doufu” he asked a waitress who nodded and relayed the order to the chef.”Fair warning Cirv take your time on the last one unless you want to experience spice burn” he suggested.

As the devil questioned the talk they were about to have about the alliance Sol nodded."Yes we are in an alliance now so its good to reach out and befriend our allies and build bridges don’t you agree?” he asked before he went on.”After all the stronger our guilds bonds are the stronger we are all together” he said before he turned his attention to Nessa.”So tell me Miss Nessa have you met any other notable members of our company I know there are many of us” he asked kindly taking a drink of his tea and sighed as he started to enjoy the hot noodles and the tender pork in his ramen.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 19th October 2018, 12:39 pm

Nessa placed the cup of Jasmine tea back on the table, leaning forward she listened to Cirven's introduction. She remembered meeting them both at the beach event recently, although it was unfortunately one of the few things she remembered from that day. Hopefully the two of them hadn't witness her drunken behaviour. She tilted her head, making a little 'ah' sound at his explanation about their youthful appearance. "I was wondering about that, It was pretty shocking to see so many powerful members of the West Fiore Trading Company look so young. At first I just assumed you were those prodigies you hear about, who are super powerful from a young age. But to run a guild as well, that part confused me," She admitted, picking up her chopsticks, she once again made an uncertain attempt to pick up her Chicken Karaage.

Nessa managed to successful balance one piece into her mouth as Sol was ordering food for Cirven, before realising the conversation had moved on. She chewed the chicken, covering her mouth as Sol asked her a question. She pondered for a moment, swallowing her bite before answering. "Well, there's everyone I met from the Beach social, but that was unfortunately brief. I know Johann pretty well cause we did a job together, but that's pretty much it. Hopefully with the alliance now in place, we can go on jobs together in the future. I'd love to get to know you all better, the strength I read off you guys is really impressive. You seem like a very powerful, well-structured guild." She told them earnestly. It was bound to be beneficial working alongside some strong mages, I bet I could learn a lot from these guys. She thought casually as she awaited their response.

The rest of the trip went much smoother than it had so far. Nessa enjoyed her first experience of Midian food and after spending a little time with the members of the West Fiore Trading Company she would leave. Making her way back to Fiore, making a note to remember the kind gesture that had been bestowed to her. She even considered the possibility of a trip to Midi in her future, a longer trip, maybe a week. She would have to check the job board and see if there was any work yet to be done in Midi. That would be a good excuse. Alas, this would turn out to be true and a little while later after Nessa was eventually promoted to an Ace of Fairy Tail. The opportunity for a trip to several countries occurred, first Midi, then Seven and finally Joya. It would be during this trip that Nessa met a brooding, dark-haired man, would would eventually become her mentee, as a result have a great impact on the Starlight Maiden's future

END OF THREAD

Nessa Total Thread WC: 3505
    Submitted as solo B rank freeform.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:18 pm