Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'M IN LOVE WITH M-MYSELF

Rin Loves Mari
    Rin Loves Mari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elegancus
    Experience : 1,962.5

I'M IN LOVE WITH M-MYSELF Empty I'M IN LOVE WITH M-MYSELF

Post by Rin Loves Mari 31st August 2018, 7:35 pm

hime was okay with sharing when it didn't negatively impact her. and often, even if it did, because the reputation for being mean was usually worse than not getting all of what she wanted. so when the word had come from the guild master about spring cleaning, well more like late summer cleaning. she was willing to divide the duties with other members. the hot springs were a very nice place and in fact she loved them a lot. the job included scrubbing the locker rooms, so that was maybe what she was not so excited about. because there was a men's locker room too, not only one for the females. and in her experience they tended to smell different not in a good way.

she started with the springs, because if she did the locker rooms firist then she would have to walk through there to the springs and back. her shoes were not caked in mud, but they were not tbrand new so she would rather not have to clean again the floors. and she may have to bring fresh buckets of water in as she cleaned the springs or some outu and it was possible to spill. so, sheh started with the springs. it was a nice task, and it was warm near the water. they looked like natural hot springs, and the water was not completely clear. this was especially with the steam that was rising off of it. even if it was late summer, the temperaturue of the air was kind of chilly. it only seemed warm because of the hot springs. the guild master maybe intended it that way, it probably didn't feel cold and instead was a nice change from heat. so someone could breathe easy after stepping out of the water.

hime took a broom and first swept up the little strands of robe fluff and pieces of soap and other things that were lying around. she hung up towels. then when everything was mostly bare, she vacuumed a little bit but mostly focused on mopping. the area around the hot springs was stone, but it wasn't super smooth. they weren't really tiles, so there was no grout to scrub. that was nice. but it meant if they weren't like mirror tiles, she couldn't make them so clean she could see her reflection.

the girl tested whether she could see herself in the hot spring water. it wasn't so clear that she could only see a little bit, but the light was so gentle it seemed like the water surface was a solid mass. so she could see herself in the pale reflection a little bit. but hime decided to try again after she cleaned the locker rooms. a lot of it was wooden hooks and cubbies, but there were some metal lockers she could remember. and there were mirrors in the locker rooms, she hoped. if there weren't she was willing to ask the guild master if they could add them. it was normal to want to see herself before she went out in front of potentially a lot of people. so even if she didn't personally talk to the guild master she might ask someone to pass on a message, like the member who had divided the tasks for summer cleaning.

either way hime was happy to see that after she had shined up the lockers, she could see herself in the reflection. it was not so good that she didn't have to lean in, but the girl could fix her hair and tug at her sleeves to hide any sweat marks from working so hard and close to the hot springs. she was happy with how she had performed today, but she was even more happy with how she could see her shoes in the mirrored view of some lockers as the black sort of mary janes clacked against the tiles of the female locker room on her way out.

661 out of 500 Words
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:01 am