Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a model! (Job, Raina)

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Be a model! (Job, Raina) Empty Be a model! (Job, Raina)

Post by Raina 16th April 2013, 12:34 pm

The east forest of Magnolia. A forest inhabited by diverse plants and animals. Beautiful and breathe taking this forest is. Its as nature itself blessed this area with all her love. In this forest the famous designer Chanelle was hosting a photo shoot of her line of Eco Friendly couture, called Botanical Wonders. The designer looked around the forest waiting for her model to appear. "Where is this girl? I hope she didn't get lost." She continued to scout the area waiting for her hopefully new discovery to come out of her hiding place.

The siren walked through the forest not knowing what to expect from this experience. "I cannot believe the guild asked me to do this mission. They did say it was because of my looks that I fit what was needed. Oh well. Time to get to work!" She said stretching her arms as she walked.
    She continued down the stretch of path that would lead her to her destination, not knowing that there were eyes watching her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a model! (Job, Raina) 1_by_g10

Be a model! (Job, Raina) Rainas10
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Be a model! (Job, Raina) Empty Re: Be a model! (Job, Raina)

Post by Raina 17th April 2013, 10:10 am

"Hello Lady Chanelle! Sorry I'm late, but I have not spend a lot of time in Magnolia. But here I am and ready to work." Raina said flipping her long, elegant, pink hair. Chanelle looked at the model the guild had sent her. Her face, gorgeous and angelic, the perfect look for a model. The chest, alluring and sexy, and the legs, toned and hot. Just what she would expect from Eternum's Siren. Chanelle knew this issue of Sorcerer's Weekly, and her new line of clothing is going to sell like wildfire. Chanelle never liked girls before but she definitely would make an exception for this girl.

"Darling for you, I won't even speak of you being late. Now let me get a good look at you. So beautiful, are you sure you are a wizard? Well, you must be if you were sent from Eternum. Nice legs, nice bust, and gorgeous face. My line is gonna sell so well thanks to you, love!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 17th April 2013, 10:26 am

The two could not expect what was coming next. Magic chains appeared out of no one and tied up Chanelle. "Run darling! Run!" Chanelle said trying to get Raina to run away. Another set of chains appeared and tried to chain up Raina, but she was too quick and dodged them with ease, by jumping up in the air and spinning, gracefully dodging them. She landed on the grassy ground with a low inaudible thud. "Who's there? You might as well come out! Your chain magic won't ever hit me!"

Out of the shadows and brush appeared two roguish looking men. One who was obviously a user of chain magic. "So you're a wizard? Boss would love you in his collection of girls." The man shot out another chain but Raina deflected it by hitting it with her winglet. "Collection? You ever think the Siren of Eternum would become someone's sex toy, then you are crazy. Come at me!" Raina demanded channeling her water magic. Waves of water appeared around Raina's wrists and flowed around them.

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 17th April 2013, 10:39 am

The mages were obviously angry about Raina's comments. One of the wizards started channeling fire in his hand. "Stupid bitch! You may be beautiful but arrogance gets you death!" The fire wizard said shooting a ball of flame at Raina. "WATER WALL!" Raina said kissing her index fingers and causing a wall of roaring water to appear in front of her nullifying the fire. But Raina didn't see the other wizard send a chain at her from behind. The chain grabbed her left wrist with her guild insignia on her palm.

"Oh, Pyre, look. A wizard from Eternum. She wasn't lieing. Let's have some fun with her before you deep fry her." The chain wizard said.
    "I don't think so! Come over here!" Raina said grabbing the chain with her free hand and strongly pulling the wizard to her. "Sirenic Tears: Siren Claw!" Raina's free hand became wrapped in violent, flowing water. As the man came towards her she punched him in his face. The impact made the spell explode and sent the man flying, freeing Raina from his magic. Before Pyre, the fire wizard, could react she quickly ran to him and kicked him in the chest sending him flying as well.

Chanelle, who was freed after the chain wizard's defeat, ran up to Raina. "That was amazing! Do you want to reschedule?"

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 17th April 2013, 10:55 am

"Do you want to reschedule?"

"Oh no! I'm already here. Lets go ahead." Raina said. She suddenly say one of the dresses on the rack. A white dress that exposed her lower chest and legs. "Oh my goddess! This is amazing! And it's eco friendly? HOW?" Raina said excitedly.

"Oh this is my latest innovation in synthetic material and magic. Its material completely made of leaves and grass but strengthened though magic. And that's the one I want you to wear! Chanelle said. Raina tried on the dress and looked spectacular.

Chanelle took many shots of the clothes and Raina. But the ones she finally decided on was Raina using her water and wrapping around her wrists and letting the dress blow in the wind. It was so wild and natural. Perfect for an eco friendly clothing line. Chanelle gave Raina her paid and promised to call her for another job. "Thanks! I cannot wait to read the article!"Raina said walking towards the boat home.

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 18th April 2013, 7:11 am

Mission completed. Well done.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:58 am