Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Need for Speed (Job- Solo)

Catrinette
    Catrinette

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lawmage's Word
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Need for Speed (Job- Solo) Empty Need for Speed (Job- Solo)

Post by Catrinette 26th August 2018, 2:28 pm

Kiyoko didn't have to do things the legal way, of course. Hell, sometimes it was fun not to do them the legal way. She was part of a dark guild, after all. But she wanted a driver's license. Not so much because she wanted to drive, although that would be nice too. But really, it was a bragging rights sort of thing. She wanted a driver's license so that she could say she had one. Simple as that. So here she was at their little department, waiting on her test. She'd been waiting for a while now, and they had better speed things up a bit. This dark mage was about at the end of her patience, and they didn't want to see her lose her temper...

Post Word Count: 127
    Total Word Count: 127/500
    Catrinette
    Catrinette

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Need for Speed (Job- Solo) Empty Re: Need for Speed (Job- Solo)

Post by Catrinette 26th August 2018, 2:34 pm

Kiyoko was minutes away from going on a killing spree when the man behind the desk finally called her name. About damn time. She stood and sauntered up to the desk, opening her mouth to speak. Unfortunately, he beat her to it.

"Kiyoko Ashid-Katia?" he asked.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously at his butchery of her last names. Not that she had any particular loyalty to either side of her family, but he still ought to have the decency to pronounce them properly.

"Asahid-Katsuya. My name is Kiyoko Asahid-Katsuya."

She put heavy emphasis on the proper pronunciation of her last name. He waved her off.

"Yes, yes, whatever you say. Here, fill this out and your instructor will be with you shortly."

"This" happened to be several sheets of paperwork. She despised paperwork, and debated shoving it down his throat, but in a rare display of self-control decided not to. Instead, with incredibly poor grace, she snatched the paperwork and stomped off to one of the tables to get to work.

Post Word Count: 170
    Total Word Count: 297/500
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 26th August 2018, 2:34 pm

The member 'Kiyoko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Need for Speed (Job- Solo) OdAaNwh
    Catrinette
    Catrinette

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catrinette 26th August 2018, 2:43 pm

It took Kiyoko almost ten minutes to fill out the stack of paperwork the man had given her. Who knew getting a driver's license could be so much work? She snarled under her breath, stomping up to the desk with her now-finished documents. She was fed up. The man didn't look up from what he was doing, and she didn't care. She shoved the papers in his face, and he looked up with a disapproving look on his face.

"Now miss, if you could just wait until you're called..."

"No! Don't give me that! I'm sick of waiting. You get me my driving instructor, and you have my license ready and waiting for me when I get back from the test. There is no more waiting! Do you understand?"

Her face was now inches from his, but her tone wasn't angry. Oh no, it was very calm, and very, very cold, and somehow that was even more frightening. He paled considerably, and seemed to decide it was in his best interests to agree with her.

"Ah... Yes, yes, of course. Your instructor will be out in a few moments. He really will, I promise! Please... Please sit down now?"

Kiyoko sighed, then went and sat down again. Thankfully, the man had been telling the truth, and another man came out of the back only a few seconds later, clipboard in hand.

"Miss Kiyoko? Come with me please!"

About time! Kiyoko got to her feet immediately, following the instructor out to the car to begin her test.

Post Word Count: 256
    Total Word Count: 553/500
    Catrinette
    Catrinette

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catrinette 26th August 2018, 2:52 pm

The minute Kiyoko got in the car with the instructor, she realized this was going to be one miserable drive. The first thing he did was start talking.

"Sorry about the wait- I hit horrible traffic this morning. There was this accident on the way in to work, you see? This car, it totally flipped over. I bet you anything what had happened was..."

Kiyoko quickly tuned him out as she adjusted mirrors, buckled her seatbelt, and then pulled out of the parking lot, driving a lot more carefully than she normally would.

"Just don't jeopardize getting your license," she muttered to herself under her breath.

Of course, that was easier said than done. The instructor didn't seem to be paying any attention whatsoever to her driving, and he quickly got tired of talking, so he promptly turned on the music. Loud. And it was horrible music too. Some kind of terrible low-class pop music, and she felt that her ears were about to start bleeding. And then he started reaching across her to mess with just about every button in the car. At one point she had to slap his hand away because he got a bit too close to her chest. He got a bit sulky after that and kept more to himself.

She finally pulled into the parking lot again and turning the music off, turning to the instructor, arms crossed.

"Well? Did I pass?"

Post Word Count: 238
    Total Word Count: 791/500

Last edited by Kiyoko on 26th August 2018, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catrinette
    Catrinette

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catrinette 26th August 2018, 3:00 pm

The instructor hedged for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure. There was that one turn..."

Kiyoko leveled a vicious glare at him, and he seemed to decide better of that.

"But now that I think about it, I think you pass. Congratulations!"

She nodded slightly. "Good choice."

She got out of the car and walked back to the building, not waiting for the instructor. She noticed the man behind the desk stiffen as she walked in, and she strode up to the desk like she owned the place.

"Well?"

All it took was that one simple word, and the man miraculously produced a driver's license for her. She delicately took it from him, arching an eyebrow.

"Excellent. Pleasure doing business with you."

And that said, it was time for her to leave. One more goal for her to cross off her list.

Post Word Count: 142
    Total Word Count: 993/500

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:09 am