Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri Empty THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri

Post by Fair 25th August 2018, 3:31 am

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri Empty Re: THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri

Post by Blood Plus 26th August 2018, 6:44 am

An expansive desert oasis. Mile upon mile of innumerable yellow grains; no signs of life in sight. The sky was barren, relieved of it's clouds to unleash a scorching sun that roasted the ground beneath. Some could say it was a rather mesmerizing sight; the untouched landscape but.. for the occupant of such a wasteland--he begged to differ.

A hood of thin-cloth masked his face to allow temporary respite against the torturous heat. A veil of shadow unfurled itself across facial features to conceal the majority of his appearance. The only prominent attribute were those two-toned colorless eyes; a shining silver in the darkness that his cowl provided.

"I thought Project Oasis would mean a place near some damn water.. I'm dying out here!" Amagiri wailed to the open-air, well aware of the fact that he was completely on his own. Before leaving the Crystalli, it was mentioned that another wizard would be accompanying him. Her brief absence before he set to leave initiated him departing on his own. He figured they'd catch him up later.

"What will they be like.. I've only met a few from the Guild. Pretty crazy bunch." he chuckled to himself; reminded of characters like Theo Silversong and Lester Drynedi. His eyes glistened for a moment, granted a period of brief relaxation whilst he basked in pleasant memories--forgetting the harsh reality that currently surrounded him. Such absent-mindedness was often scolded in the desert though as the sand caught up on his feet. His dream vanished and his face was met with an absurd amount of sand--filling orifices he didn't even know he had. Burning sensations crept over his skin due to a secondary effect of the blazing sun above.

"GOD DAMNIT!"

His exclamation pierced the silent air. A reverberation of extreme aggravation while his fist clenched and he struck the ground. Sand obscured his vision for a moment due to the impact of his combative moment. A wisp of wind silently glided past. The sand faded.

"W-what the..?" Granule by granule, his vision soon returned.. providing him with a distinct image of what lay ahead. "Project Oasis?!"

A building of monumental standards stood out clear-as-day. It's as if it had appeared out of thin-air. Wall upon wall of titanic iron-beams and fortifications of epic proportions. The castle stuck out like a sore-thumb whilst Amagiri lay in the sand--bewildered as to how this visage of tyranny had completely missed his contemplative gaze before.

It took him a moment but this phase of indecision soon passed. Knees creaked and his body groaned as he rose from the sand. Every muscle ached. Whilst unclear based on his bodily appearance alone, it had taken Amagiri several days to walk up to this point. This "Project Oasis" could quite literally be described in a geographical dead-zone. Locals had referenced the location as the "Forgotten Desert". He could see why. Whilst this place had it's occasional beauty with it's incessant landscape and bright-blue sky, nothing memorable stood out about the place. That was.. until now.

"Knalla, Head of the Magic Science Division, here I come!" stepping out again, the white-haired mage ignored the protests that his body emitted. This was his time to shine, a first step into finally giving back to the world, his road to peace would officially begin here.

| 551 / 8,250 WORDS |
    @Valeria

Last edited by Blood Plus on 28th August 2018, 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri CNMQ731
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fair 27th August 2018, 1:52 pm

[ 520 / 8,250 ]

Job day. A humid one, too. In fact, it was so hot Val didn’t feel like putting on more layers over her undergarments, and what’s worse, her job appointment was at a desert! A weak grunt escaped her lips as she put on the thinnest clothes she could find in her wardrobe so that she could survive the heat. Even though it had poured the same morning, the humidity was unbearable. It turned out she was not supposed to carry out the assignment today on her own, though she realised this a bit too late. If she had known that she was going to be working with a partner, she would have woken up earlier. But her carelessness had led her to think that she was alone in this mission, and as a result, she was late.

“No wonder it looked difficult,” she mumbled to herself while straightening her pigtails. Her partner could not have left too long ago, so she rushed to catch up to them. She wasn’t even aware of their gender and the only thing she knew about them was the fact that they were from the guild as well. A new member, perhaps? Wondering if she should recruit this person into her little team, the sorceress descended to the part of the Crystalli where they had airships for guild members to use. They weren’t those fancy expensive ones that traveled at the speed of light or something. These airships were just good enough to get you to your destination at a reasonable speed.

Valeria was an amateur when it came to operating pretty much any type of vehicle, but thank god for easy controls and simple buttons on this one. In no time, the Forgotten Deserts rolled into view in the distance. She sure hoped that her partner was not back at the guild right now actually waiting for her or something. In that case, she prayed they would get tired of waiting for her and get here. The sandy wind was kind of obstructing her line of vision but the closer she got, the clearer she could see the gigantic structure that she was flying towards. That had to be the ‘sky platform’ that she read about in the job sheet. Reaching the spectacular construction, she looked for a spot to land the airship and once she found it, she slowly descended onto the platform, trying her best not to crash into it.

Now that that was over, her next objective was to find the guildmate. Only now was she beginning to feel a bit irritated by the fact that they did not wait for her. Before anything, she adjusted her pigtails since her whole head had turned into a bird’s nest after the ride, and then proceeded to the inside of the structure. The sound of heels clicking on the floor with every footfall resonated across the hall. The entrance area was completely deserted, but once she went past that, she was greeted by the sight of people rushing about in a state of panic. She hadn’t imagined that it would be this bad.

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Blood Plus 28th August 2018, 6:53 am

Scientists bustled left and right with an assiduous aura exuding from their bodies. Each had clearly gone through a lot in the past few days. Amagiri took a moment to examine the looks on their faces as they scurried past. Their features emanated trepidation, apprehension, fear. The white-haired mage figured it had something to do with the darkened clouds above. A fragile glass ceiling held the building together but how long would it be before that magical lacrima truly spun out of control? Amagiri was familiar with the feeling of losing control.. he wouldn't let it happen here too.

Characteristic absent-mindedness overwhelmed the young mage's body. So much so that he barely noticed as his comrade of the day waltzed in. She looked a little restless but much less so than her male counterpart. Her expertly done pig-tails remained intact and the array of clothes that decorated her figure seemed relatively untouched too.

Wow.. those clothes are thin..

Amagiri flushed a shade of pink as these thoughts passed his mind. He shook his head a few times vigorously in an attempt to dismiss them before she would eventually walk up to him. He smiled at her before bowing his head in an apologetic fashion.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind! I figured if I got here first, we could make some head-way.. Guess I underestimated how long the journey would take me.." he smiled at her, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. His head remained bowed while those trademark white bangs framed his face perfectly to display this picturesque tapestry of anxiousness.

"I look forward to working with y—!" Amagiri's exclamation was cut short as the appearance of an even more flustered individual bombarded the scene. She was short, her hair wild and splayed in directions Amagiri thought didn't exist. Glasses framed a petité and almost cute face if it weren't for the gaze of insanity that plagued it. A labcoat dangled and swung from her shoulders as an official mark of her employment. She bowed to them both in an eccentric manner; swinging her body back and forth before cutting right to the chase.

"You must be the mages I hired! Glad you finally arrived. Hope you don't end up like the last—" she paused, a maniacal glimmer twinkling in her eye. "I mean.. I hope you complete this mission successfully! Let me explain!" she gestured to the sky above. The glass ceiling that Amagiri had observed before. Thunderous roars reverberated against it's surface and the occasional lightning bolt struck it's steadfast frame; surprisingly, it held firm. "As you know, this is our attempt to bring rain to the desert! It was going smoothly at first. Steady flows, the occasional flood. Then this damned lightning storm had to ruin the fun! This rippling natural energy caused our lacrima to malfunction and now it's going haywire. I need you guys to fix it."

Amagiri's eyes widened whilst glancing up. He had no prior experience when it came to fixing lacrimas and besides.. weren't there meant to be researchers capable of doing the job?

"I can tell what you're thinking. The researchers were meant to fix it whilst you guarded them, right? Well.. they're dead! You see, this isn't just a lacrima that's malfunctioning. It radiates this bizarre magical energy out into the desert and attracts these strange.. beasts. We have yet to biologically identify them but I know you'll be up to the task of taking them out. All you need to do is kill them while fixing the lacrima. Easy, right?" Her grin spread from ear-to-ear. She wouldn't let them react and continued to ramble on. A hand shot from her side while the other grasped tightly onto a clipboard she was holding. "There's a ladder over there. I'm afraid no ordinary airship can pierce the freak storm that the lacrima's energy is creating. Good luck!" her smile faded. With her pitch complete she sprinted off, disappearing into the throng of dancing labcoats and panicked faces that flooded the place like a swarm of angry wasps.

The white haired mage closed his eyes and allowed the two white bangs that neatly framed his face to fall forwards. A shadow concealed his features whilst he resolved to deep thought. This isn't like what she advertised at all.. I guess that's what happens when dealing with mad scientists. We can't leave them hanging at this point but I need to have a serious word with that Knalla when this is all said and done.

A kind smile replaced the crest-fallen look of absent-mindedness. He turned to Valeria with a hand on his hip and spoke.

"What do you think we should do? I'll follow your lead!"

| 1,367 / 8,250 WORDS |
    @Valeria

•  DIRECTORY

THE SKY WILL CRY ; job ; Amagiri CNMQ731

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:50 am