• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dragonic Ascension
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 47,562.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sol Terumi
    Primary Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Secondary Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen

Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Post by Sol on 22nd August 2018, 11:06 pm

Job info:

Sol moved thru the company building with purpose in his step and his  uniform  clean and well maintained like always, he had just gotten his hands on a mission that required  something the West Fiore Trading Company didn’t have however that didn’t mean that he couldn’t get involved under another name. as he moved thru the hall to the  entrance the dragon king caught sight of a familiar head of red hair and he spoke up as he got closer “ Kyran come with me we have a mission and I feel it will be good experience for you” he explained though his tone showed he was not going to argue with his mentee as he kept moving for the door and expected Kyran to follow him.

Once they were out the door he stopped for a moment “ Thotica” he said simply before his loyal umbra wolf emerged from the shadows”yes Sol?” she asked before Sol glanced at her.”Do me a Favor and fetch Aguya I think he will be helpful for this mission as well let him know we will be meeting at the docks and remind him to bring something to hide his face” he explained putting emphasis on the word face as the wolf nodded before she vanished into the shadow at  high speed  to go and get Aguya for Sol, in the meantime Sol would moved down towards the docks with Kyran and  they would wait for Aguya before they headed out to the location of the job. “oh yes Kyran before we take off I should mention we are going to Pergrande Kingdom  I have never been there so this should be an interesting mission.” He commented as they would reach the docks and wait for Aguya the dragon could only hope that he listened since he wanted an extra pair of hands on this job.

WC- 310/4000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inside I’ve been shaken, my sanity taken
    Our broken halves, they intertwine
    From once was yours and once was mine

Gold Lacrima Ends 12/05/2019

Kyran

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Beast- Player -
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 5206.25

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kyran Dyer
    Primary Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Secondary Magic:

Re: Dealing with a Heratic( Kyran/Yuiisai)

Post by Kyran on 24th August 2018, 8:01 am

Kyran heard Sol call his name and groaned softly. Every time he happened to stop on the island for a minute, someone was trying to get his attention or do something with him. He was glad he had managed to avoid Ada thus far but he wasn't sure how long that would last. Placing his hands behind his back, Kyran followed Sol from the building. What job would be a good experience for him? He had gone on plenty of jobs. What would be different about this one? The confusion was plain to read on his face but Kyran hid his panic. Out here, Gruen's spies could easily see him. He would have to report something of minor value or his daughter would pay for it. Kyran rubbed his face with his hand. It was getting harder and harder to send outdated information to Gruen. Eventually, Kyran would either have to tell the VPs what was happening or send Gruen something of value. Both options filled him with dread as both had severe consequences.

"Pergrande Kingdom?" He asked looking out over the island. "I can't say I've been there either nor have I heard of it. What will we be doing there?" Not to mention why were they bringing someone else along? Wasn't Sol powerful enough to deal with this on his own? Kyran was his student which was probably the only reason Sol was bringing him along. This was all very confusing. It was hard for him to think at the moment with the demons play fighting within his mind. His body was tensed for a fight. He wanted to jerk at every little thing.

Kyran scratched at his left arm. It had been bothering him for a few days. He wasn't sure what was happening but spots of blue had appeared in the crook of his elbow. Probably nothing to worry about. If it got worse, he'd show it to Gaia to see if she could identify it. Worst case scenario, he had a small curse that he'd have to get removed. "Who is this Aguya person? Another student? Or a contact from Pergrande Kingdom we need for the mission?"

WC: 363

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran - Kyran's Magic - Bank

Jobs in Progress: 2/6

Yuiisai

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Fallen- Novice [250]- Villain- Player -
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 4356.25

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuiisai
    Primary Magic: Cursed Existence
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Yuiisai on 18th September 2018, 4:09 am

Aguya was inside the room he and his lady shared when he received the summons and could only roll his eyes, there was more to be done than dealing with stupid jobs right now in his opinion. His lady had been missing for months and every lead they had followed had come up empty, it was frustrating to the raven haired male. "Very well..." he said with a huffed voice, he swore to the Kami if this was nothing to do with news about his lady he would put the other through a wall. He cared little for the backlash that would come from it, he was use to the pain of being beaten, he was use to continuing through the pain as if it wasn't even there. He knew this was a fact that had surprised Sol the first time they had trained together, the elder dragon and apparent king of his race was so sure that he would need help to get out of the training hall. He proved there and then when it came to the most precious thing in his life he would defy everything even his own body telling and begging him to stay down to get to her, to help her. "Does he really think me so much an idiot that I would leave the castle without a mask on my person just in case?" he sighed walking down the halls "We aren't all fools like him, with god complexes that make us believe just because we have a title it entitles everyone to bow and co-tow to them." he mumbled to himself.

Where it was true he had hatched and spent much of his time within Midi like his lady and would play nice with those high born. He had little to no true respect for them as they believed that the shiny titles that had just been handed to them because they had been born into the right families, happened to have the right connections or friends meant they should be praised as some higher being. To him this meant as much as barren earth or a petrified forest, they were people to fear because they felt self entitled and knew nothing about working for the respect such titles should be worth. This was an argument he and Sol often got into and as of yet he had never backed down from his opinion on the matter, then again neither had Sol but at the same time he wasn't the one who had ever walked away from the conversation. It often ended because his lady came in and became increasingly upset over their bickering so he had decided to be civil for her sake. Since her disappearance however their fights had become more frequent he blamed Sol for everything that had happened since they had met, as far as he was concerned Sol could be on fire and he would happily toast marshmallows on the fire instead of putting it out or alerting someone.

Walking out of the castle he was stressed in a black and red hanfu, his hair tied back in matching cords as was the normal for him these days. He would normally dress to match his lady but since his disappearance he just kept to his 'lord's' preferred colours. Soon he had made his way down to the docks were he seen Sol and another person as he got closer quietly he leaned into Kyran's ear "My name is Aguya, I am a servant of lord Sol and my lady Yuiisai." he said calmly his voice but a mere polite tone his emerald eyes glaring at Sol for a brief moment. "The Pergrande Kingdom has a strong distrust of mages, to be born with magic is a death sentence so imagine what it's like for outsiders with magic." he informed the uninformed mage before standing straight "Why would you put the three of us in danger my lord?" he asked in a frustrated tone as he rubbed his temples a little "Especially when we could be looking for my lady or have you forgotten she's still missing." he sighed just wanting to find her at last and go home to the dream where it was safe for them both forgetting about the nightmare outside of it.

Word count: 718
    @Sol @Kyran

Under a tree at quarter three, I had some hope in me
    But life was taken from me, but I did not feel peace
    What is this, a painful twist,  is this a bitter kiss?
    My dreams were slain, my face was stained with memories of my pain
    Sol

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -

Character Sheet

Post by Sol on 23rd September 2018, 11:00 pm

Sol glanced at Kyran before he spoke when he was asked about what they would be doing in Pergrande Kingdom, “Ill tell you as we head there” he said with a tone that said to drop the questions for now. Sol was asked about Aguya he took out his Kiseru since they were outside of the building and he took a puff of his normal Nightshade and tobacco mixture " Aguya is“ he was cut off as Aguya appeared at the docks and answered Kyran himself which Sol nodded though he also caught the glare. As they stepped on the boat Sol moved to the front and motioned for the captain to start sailing to Pergrande Kingdom. It was also unmarked so it could not be traced to the company as well.

The moment they were moving and out on the water Sol looked at Aguya before we spoke.”The reason we are going you two is because this is a job that has been sent to us. An innocent person trying to find a new life was apprehended for doing nothing wrong and is sentenced to have his head removed form his person. Naturally I cannot let this stand but the company cannot become involved due to the shady nature of this job so naturally we will be donning our masks for this mission” he said as he pulled his Onyx Moon Mask from a shadow portal to make a point.

His persona in the dark half was that of the Grim Reaper which was why his code name was Reaper, despite that he did not kill without a purpose since he had resolved himself to not be like he used to be in the past.he did kill but he always took the burden of that persons life on his shoulders and he tried to always use non lethal force or at least disabling force if he had to.while some might find it hard to handel the duel identity Sol found that he actually liked it since it allowed him to still remain positive in the eyes of the world and when he needed to deliver justice and sometimes death it kept his image clean, it was a delicate balance and he knew he walked a fine line that was always a bit nerve wracking.

At Aguya mentioning that Yuiisai was still missing Sols eyes darkened to a dull garnet instead of his normal bright ruby red and he sighed sadly.”I know she is missing Aguya I miss her everyday but I still have obligations to the company and I must help when I can. I have been having my contacts try and find her but so far there has been no whisper” he said softly as he reached into a shadow portal and he pulled out his Lacrima puzzle that he would be playing until they got to the shore.”After this job Ill go out and hunt for her again Aguya” he added before he took a breath and he started to play with his puzzle, his fingers flew across the cube striking the facets quickly in succession as it flashed different colors to him. Kyran would not understand why he had it most likely but Aguya would be aware of the Trauma that Sol had from a certain mission and the Puzzle helped keep his mind off it so he didn’t have an attack before the mission as he was prone to having one if he lingered to much on his past deeds.

Kyran

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Beast- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Kyran on 25th September 2018, 12:56 pm

Kyran blinked slowly at Sol's tone. Did the VP think he would head into a situation uninformed? That could be a death sentence in the wrong situation. There was no reason to withhold the information now versus giving it to him later. He opened his mouth to speak when a soft voice spoke into his ear. His body relaxed immediately, his expression going blank. It was impossible to remember how many times his elder siblings had spoken in his ear like that trying to get a rise out of him. It was equally impossible to remember how many times knives had been jammed into his back before the perpetrator whispered in his ear. Regardless, the soft voice in his ear prepped Kyran for battle instantly.

"Mr. Aguya. If you wouldn't mind, stepping into my peripherals, I'd much appreciate it." His voice was forcibly calm, though his eyes appeared flat and devoid of emotion. The gold in his eyes vanished under the dull green streaks. Even as Kyran spoke, he was already shifting to have the newcomer in his sights. Once he could see Aguya the redhead settled back to listen to the conversation. His unease was well masked but Kyran doubted it was completely hidden. Aguya had shaken him. How had the man approached him without him noticing? His senses were hypersensitive to anyone approaching him from behind. Perhaps the strange blue dots were to blame. They could have compromised his senses. Kyran moved cautiously as they boarded the boat. He kept the newcomer, Sol and the captain within his sights. Better safe than sorry.

Seeing Sol pull his mask out, Kyran pulled out his own. It had been a steal on the marketplace. The mask was at its base, white. Horns jutted from the sides. His eyes would be barely visible and even then the red patterns leading away from the eye sockets would draw attention. Skeleton's teeth covered where the mouth would be. Kyran felt a little uneasy holding it now. There was a faint sense of magic to it. Hopefully it wasn't a curse or Kyran would be in trouble. He didn't wish to face off against Sol yet. Also there was the unpredictability of Aguya's magic and fighting skills. Kyran didn't know if he could fight them while under the influence of a curse. He didn't know if he could fight them normally . Best to get the mask checked out after this mission was over.  

Pulling his attention away from the mask, Kyran wondered who 'the lady' was. She was clearly important to both Aguya and Sol. However, it seemed as if she was also missing. Aguya didn't seem to happy that they were heading to Pergrande on a mission while she was still missing. Sol seemed fairly sad about the lady missing as well. Kyran decided it was best not to stick his finger into that mess. There was no telling what reaction he would get out of the two. Instead, he leaned against the railing of the boat. That seemed to be the safest course of action at the present. Kyran wasn't much of a conversationalist anyways. If they went the whole way to Pergrande without speaking, he would be alright with that.

WC: 541
    Total: 904

Yuiisai

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Fallen- Novice [250]- Villain- Player -
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 4356.25

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuiisai
    Primary Magic: Cursed Existence
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Yuiisai on 29th September 2018, 2:38 am

Aguya listened to Sol as he explained to the other that he would explain what was going on in a short while, he could only assume given that masks were required for this task that this was for the reason and sighed as he could see the want to know at the current moment written on the others face. "Think about what you have on you, think of what that means if those out of the know seen you with it. It's for everyone's safety that we wait, if you don't understand this then perhaps you are in the wrong place. Now do as requested, be patient and get on the boat before I drag you on." his voice was completely calm as he spoke but did hold authority to it, more so that he was not someone you wanted to test the fuse on especially not at current. Hearing 'Mr' being put in front of his name made him growl slightly, to him this was an idiotic thing to say as Aguya was his given name and not his familial name; then again he had no idea if dragons actually had family names or if it was just those who went through dragonification again this didn't really bother him as it wasn't needed for where he and his lady where born and raised so had never thought on it before "Please do not call me mister again. That title is used for last names in western cultures, Aguya is my given name and I was raised in an eastern culture so if you must give me a title please use san but Aguya is fine." he said calmly leaning back and walking in front of him so he could see him for the first time.

Once on the boat he sat down listening to the information that was being given to them, this was none of his concern as far as he was concerned. His primary motivation was to find his lady the rest of the world could burn and he wouldn't care so longs she was missing, it would be a different story if she was around and had been found but this wasn't the case. "You're an idiot." he said blankly placing his mask on crossing his arms "I could be looking for her but instead you pull me on a job that is none of mine or your business..." he didn't care how selfish he was sounding right now he had made it clear to Sol from the day they met his priorities and loyalties and they had never been to him, in fact the only reason he had remained within the castle is because this is what his lady would have wanted and the hope that she may find her way back on her own. That hope however had slowly started fading a little each day since it had been several months since her disappearance had happened. Hearing Sol talking about his so called obligations to the company made him lift his mask and glare at him to the point that if it had been a weapon sol would have been dead "Don't you dare speak of obligations you wanna be lizard!" he hissed coldly he knew that Sol was hurting but he was hurting too more than Sol could ever understand.

"You have an obligation to her! To keep her safe!" he yelled his hands balling into fists as he tried to resist the urge to punch Sol's lights out. "You took her from the safety of the dream and everything bad that has happened is because of that selfish act!" he growled he was civil about this matter when Yuiisai was around but that had stopped with it was clear she was missing or worse dead. "It should have been clear to you either by seeing it with your own eyes or listening to me that she wasn't meant for a life outside the dream... but of course, your a noble and know better than the person who has raised her!" he has a lot of anger pent up and so much more to give, this wasn't his normal stoic persona that seemed to be as strong and stable as a mountain but something far more vicious. He wanted to say that his contacts couldn't find their asses even with directions and a step by step guide, though held his tongue on that one and just went to the other side of the ship leaving Kyran and Sol on their own for the rest of the journey to their destination.

The journey had taken a while but had kept away from the others, last thing he needed was to get into a fight or do something that would get him locked up thus preventing him from his search once more after this suicidal mission was over. If he had to be honest he kind of hoped that Sol would be captured and burned at the stake after being tortured due to being a magic user, he knew the chances of that happening were slim to none and slim left didn't even get on the boat. As they got closer to the port he placed on his mask and left the boat the moment it docked keeping to the shadows, he knew the last thing they wanted was to be seen right now. It was then he caught a familiar scent and looked to Sol to see if her could smell it to or if it was just him before following it, to his surprise he seen his lady standing dressed in a black and red dress with matching accessories. He knew in this instant that there was something wrong she never wore dark colours and very rarely dressed out of traditional clothing so had no idea how to approach this.

Word Count: 977
    Total Word Count: 1,695
    @Sol @Kyran

Under a tree at quarter three, I had some hope in me
    But life was taken from me, but I did not feel peace
    What is this, a painful twist,  is this a bitter kiss?
    My dreams were slain, my face was stained with memories of my pain
    Sol

Character Sheet

Post by Sol on 8th October 2018, 1:51 pm

Sols sighed as the two seemed to start getting irritated with each other.”you to stop it  we need to focus for this mission I chose to have you two come with me on this mission because I thought your skills would both be  useful for this mission and for another” he said before he looked to Kyran.”You need the experience for these kind of missions and as my student Im not going to sit back and let your skills get stale” he said before he turned his gaze to Aguya.” Your comment of me being an Idiot is not warrented I know we could be hunting but sometimes you need a break  to get some clarity I am not saying that we stop but this was something urgent that needed to be done or would you rather me sit back and let this person die like the old me would have.” he explained.

As Aguya suddenly started ripping into him Sol sighed slightly as he knew Aguya had every right to be angry and hurtful at him but Sol did not falter or shrink away at the words” I know I have an obligation to her you don’t need to remind me of that I know I need to keep her safe” he said before he kept going.”I know everything bad that has happened is my fault but even if I returned you two to the dream it wouldn’t change anything don’t you see that.” He explained before he sighed and looked to Kyran for a moment before he kept going.” Even if I put you two back to in the dream trouble will follow you I know my former guildmates and the world rather well” he said before he heard her say that he knew better then him about Yuiisai which made Sol close the distance between them with his skull like mask baring down at him.”You think I know better then you Aguya your wrong I know you know better then me when it comes to her but I can’t change what has happened nor can I reverse my choices” he said  his tone serious

Suddenly something very familiar invaded his nose and he followe Aguya motioning Kyran to follow . the dragon was now back at full height due to having his mask on and he was in his Onyx Moon uniform. As he caught sight of the woman he like Aguya was stunned since it was without a doubt Yuiisai but her attire was much different and though strange Sol greatly enjoyed the sight of her in such apparel since it was his two favorite colors and  both of them looked stunning on her. Sol approached very cautiously as he glanced back at Aguya for a moment before he spoke." Yuiisai is that you?” he asked calmly with his voice modified by the mask but not as much as normal.

WC 487

Kyran

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Kyran on 15th October 2018, 7:30 pm

At Aguya's suggestion-well more of a command really-Kyran shed his gear, stowing it were it might be retrieved later. His bow and his coat were the most recognizable things for his WFTC persona. Best not take them if they would get him recognized. With Aguya's irritation, Kyran bowed slightly to the man. No not a man given how he growled. Perhaps this one was like Sol. Something else in human form.  "Forgive my ignorance, Aguya-san. I don't get around much and have never visited the eastern countries." He'd never been outside of Darkwell Village before he'd run away. While Kyran didn't think much of offending people, he didn't try to do it on purpose. Not unless he truly disliked the person. There was no reason to go so far. Better to simply hit them. "If neither of you minds, unless we're in combat, please stay where I can see you. I developed a nasty habit of striking those who sneak up or stand behind me. While I'm sure it wouldn't injure you, I feel it's better to warn you all the same." Damn the brother who gave him such a reflex. The one who never stopped threatening him, not even now. Kyran scratched at the strange blue dots upon his arm before they all boarded the ship. He didn't respond to Sol's assertion of the obvious. Onyx Moon was a new thing for him and of course, he needed the experience.

Kyran spent the voyage away from the other two. They seemed to have a history that made Aguya rather hostile towards Sol. From the little he could glean, it sounded as if Sol had made a mistake, needed to protect someone because of that mistake, and that person had gone missing. Aguya's attachment to the person clearly made that situation agitating. So Kyran stayed out of it. Instead he fiddled with his mask. There was something about the mask that made him hesitate to put it on. Maybe it was the malevolent aura that kicked off of it or the fact that his demons seemed both hesitant and excited to have the mask on. He finally placed the mask on when it felt as if they were close to reaching their destination. A howling scream tore through the air. Kyran felt the tendrils of magic weave into his flesh, morphing it into something else. He became taller. His skin became bone white, marked with black upon the chest. His clothing, rather than ripping, disappeared into him. His lower half was covered by a ripped black kimono. His wrists and ankles were sheathed in something like red fur. The red fur also wrapped around the back of his neck. The ends decorated his shoulders. Kyran felt his hair grow longer, felt rather than saw it change color. The horns of the mask felt as if they were part of his head. Kyran looked down to see his fingertips were sheathed in talons. His toes also seemed to have talons. He touched his chest. Strange. There was a hole there almost as if a vital part of him was missing.  

Sol notified him to follow once they reached their destination. Kyran moved with trepidation, expecting things to be difficult. However, it was as if he was moving in his own body. Too bad this form didn't allow him to grin. Otherwise he would have. Standing on the dock to greet them was a woman. A glance at Sol and Aguya let him know quickly that this was the woman they were looking for. Or she looked damn well near enough. Kyran stepped off to the side as Sol approached the woman. There was no place for him in this meeting. Kyran failed to notice that a blue celtic knot had formed over the muscles of his stomach. The dark color stood out against the paleness of his skin. Hearing Sol's words, Kyran looked over the woman once again. So the woman's name was Yuiisai. Perhaps they could rejoice now that the lost princess had been found.

WC: 676
    Total: 1,580

Current date/time is 17th October 2018, 4:16 pm