Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mini Events

Brynn
    Brynn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,243.75

Mini Events Empty Mini Events

Post by Brynn 19th August 2018, 1:08 pm

So, I had a tiny idea, that I thought I would share. It's not something that needs to happen or anything like that, but I was thinking that mini events could be something that we could work towards as a site. As of now, most of the ic wise arcs/site plot are things like big site events(such as the worldbreaker thingy. idk what it was called). Most of the time, guild events and jobs don't really push the plot of the site itself one way or the other. I was thinking that there could be mini pop up events that certain guilds could claim, that would be able to allow them to push the renown of their guilds up more, and would allow them to take more of an effect on the site plot itself. These things would be mass destruction from a certain beasts, major villains beginning to pop up(npcs), and maybe even invading towns. Small things like this, could really help build up the lore of the site more and more, and would help with the pushing of site plot. Maybe there could be mini events for certain ranks, that involve stats and stuff when fighting a huge monster like godzilla. There could also be rng events that help determine the plot, so there isn't always a good outcome. These are some things that could just make the site feel a bit less one sided. Everyone can make a difference in site plot if we did this. It'd also be a good way to gain jewels, items, etc for the guild or for one self. Another thing, could be which guilds can claim what event. Dark events, would be able to be taken by both Neutral and Dark guilds. However, rng would play into the affect of if Neutrals are caught doing the event. It would be something that could make neutrals less likely to take dark events since they can take legal and dark events. At a certain amount of strikes, the guild that has received those strikes will be penalized. Obviously, legal events are events that can be taken by legal and neutral guilds. These are the events, that are the least risky when it comes to neutral guilds. Neutral events would be events that anyone can do, but can only be claimed by one guild. Two, if they aren't clashing guilds such as legal and dark guilds. Each event, would hold a certain amount of people that are split by each guild that has claimed a spot in the event, who are given rewards when the event is resolved. The guild members can either give the jewels/item or items to their guild, or keep it for themselves. I think that may be all I have to say, but like I said, this was just a little thing I came up with. Not something, thats a must. I just think the site needs to move forwards a bit faster than it has been. Also, my ideas are just ideas. If we were to do actual mini events, any of my things could be changed

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mini Events 3UHCyoD

Active Jobs:
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mini Events Empty Re: Mini Events

Post by Fluffy 19th August 2018, 5:23 pm

There already is a mini-event system, there just hadn't been one since the last one ended in june, due to another full event in the works.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Mini Events Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Brynn
    Brynn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Post by Brynn 19th August 2018, 6:00 pm

I know theres a mini event system. I was just thinking about a newer system that worked more towards helping and pushing guilds forward as well as site plot. Right now, nothing seems to be pushing these things forward, besides big events like the thing you are talking about. I just want something that can get the ball rolling, even if its just a tiny bit. Like, a big monster terrorizing a town. It could be given a set amount of health, and one guild would be able to claim it. Then, the guild learns that the monster was released by a certain someone. That person is then leaked out to all guilds. One guild claims it, whether dark legal or neutral, and deal with them however they want. These mini events can lead to bigger and bigger things. Like if the person summoned a big monster through some sort of ritual. The dark guild that took on that mini event, would be able to have a one use summon that would then create a newer mini event, such as taking over a place like Cedar. Like I said before, just ideas. I just want something more firm to keep the site constantly moving, except for when big arks are about to hit. I rather something like my idea happen to keep things from getting less stale, and to allow guilds to feel like they can do more than just sit around.

Mini Events 3UHCyoD

Active Jobs:
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 20th August 2018, 6:50 am

The system already exists in the form of the small event team within the staff, in the monster event series the endings chosen by members depicted what happened in the next one, the ending with the most completions won, influencing the next one. It already happens, you just weren't here for most of the most recent set as you joined near the end of the last one.

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Mini Events Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 21st August 2018, 1:08 am

Akily wrote:I know theres a mini event system. I was just thinking about a newer system that worked more towards helping and pushing guilds forward as well as site plot. Right now, nothing seems to be pushing these things forward, besides big events like the thing you are talking about. I just want something that can get the ball rolling, even if its just a tiny bit. Like, a big monster terrorizing a town. It could be given a set amount of health, and one guild would be able to claim it. Then, the guild learns that the monster was released by a certain someone. That person is then leaked out to all guilds. One guild claims it, whether dark legal or neutral, and deal with them however they want. These mini events can lead to bigger and bigger things. Like if the person summoned a big monster through some sort of ritual. The dark guild that took on that mini event, would be able to have a one use summon that would then create a newer mini event, such as taking over a place like Cedar. Like I said before, just ideas. I just want something more firm to keep the site constantly moving, except for when big arks are about to hit. I rather something like my idea happen to keep things from getting less stale, and to allow guilds to feel like they can do more than just sit around.

Guilds can already make their own events. They also can create guild scale jobs that grant exp to all as well as other rewards to the guild itself. As for site plot. The site plot IS the events that we create with the Event Team.

Events that we put out are meant for the site as a WHOLE to partake in, and to focus it on only one group would not be something we want to happen. You are free to talk with your GM and the GM's of other guilds to do plot-based events. Nothing is stopping you from doing anything like that. If you feel a guild is sitting and getting stale, speak up with the other members of the guild and suggest ideas.

Mini Events MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:09 am