Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Death of an Ace (jk, Ada's A exam)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Death of an Ace (jk, Ada's A exam) Empty Death of an Ace (jk, Ada's A exam)

Post by Lethe 16th August 2018, 10:54 am

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    Adalinda takes a deep breath as she runs her hand through her hair. She was letting Yuudai take care of the kids after she spent a few days taking care of them with Tamaria. For some reason the kids were easier to handle with Yuudai over her, and that started to take a toll on her mentally. She decided she needed to blow off some steam and was training herself in the physical training hall. She tended to push her self a bit more than normal when she was upset about something, aiming to get stronger regardless. Tamaria was doing her little yoga poses in her human form, and enjoying the attention she tended to get from everyone about how cute she was. Adalinda finally was fed up and punched a punching bag one last time, rather hard enough to break it before she turned around and gathered her bag and yanked her towel out of it while storming out of the training hall. She needed to keep her cool. "Can I get someone to take care of that, please?" She asks as she had stopped for a moment and rubbed her temple. Tamaria had rolled up her yoga mat and went after Adalinda worriedly "Did I upset you?" "No... I'm just stressed. I'll be fine. I just need to-" Alisha had come around the corner and smiles to her.

"Adalinda! Perfect! I was looking for you! I need you to head over to the Dream Room. Cirven's waiting for you there." She glances to Tamaria and blinks a moment. "Uh... I'm not sure if Cirven want's you there too, but be careful." She says as she looks away at from the two, then down at a stack of papers in her arms. "I need to go now. You two take care!" She then hurries away, leaving Ada to take a deep breath and starts slightly wiping herself down with her towel as she makes her way to the dream room. "You think it'll be something dangerous?" "Nah... Something fun probably. Or who knows what he wants me for. Lets just head on over there and see what he wants." Adalinda adjusted the bag on her shoulder. Tamaria snickers. "Not going to change clothes?" Ada just looked down to the exceed, and snorts.

It doesn't take her long as Tamaria knew the way, and she walks in casually in her white tank top and grey workout shorts. She honestly hadn't bothered with changing as she figured she'd be doing more training with Cirven. "Heyo! Wanted to see me?" She calls out to him as she runs a hand through her hair. "Sorry if I'm smelly still, just came from the training hall." She tells him as she sets her bag down and takes out one of her plain white t-shirts to slip on over her tank top. It was Tamaria's turn to snort now as she adjusted the dress she had put on over her yoga outfit and looked around for Cirven a bit. "Is it okay for me to be here too?" She questions as she held her hands behind her back delicately, much like a young child would.

After a moment, the two start smelling something going on in the room as soon as the door was closed again. Adalinda's senses went a little wild as she quickly turns around to get out of the room, but the smell overtook her senses and she ended up stumbling and falling on the ground, going kind of face first in the shaggy white carpet. "Ada!" Tammy had cried out as she went to her, only to find that her dragon slayer was snoozing away on the comfort of the carpet, before the smell finally hitting her as it had Adalinda, and she ended up laying on top of Ada's shoulder, shifting back into her exceed self from her human transformation.

TAG    WORD COUNT : 650/4000   NOTES
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Death of an Ace (jk, Ada's A exam) Empty Re: Death of an Ace (jk, Ada's A exam)

Post by Cirven 19th August 2018, 12:26 pm

The devil was still in his child form that he had started to despise more and more. They had not found any sort of fix for the curse put on him and the others yet but things were looking up as he finally had come to the conclusion to go to a certain city hidden from normal people of the world. A city that took away his power and gave it back later. He had a feeling that they could easily help with this but disliked asking them for help but decided to make a trip out of it with Adalinda if she would have wanted to go. Thing was she needed to be stronger, different in her approach to things and smarter. This city was not anything regular and could bring more trouble than most places, especially with them being outsiders and she would not have him to back her up there due to some circumstances that came along. This caused him to come up with a plan to force her to become stronger but required a bit of finesse to do.

He wore a sleeveless black shirt complete with a long red scarf around his neck and black pants. The scarf was something that he rarely wore anymore and was something that his past self would have liked but he decided to wear it randomly. He blamed it on his being seven years old again and his likes and dislikes reverting back to another time in his youth. The scarf was too long for him really and if he stood on the ground a good amount of it would be dragging on the floor behind him but his floating kept it above the floor but a little.

Adalinda and Tamaria came into the dream room and greeted him. His mentee came dressed in pretty revealing clothing as she usually did during their training. It was something that he reacted to weirdly at first but was able to adapt to it as he saw her as his mentee and not so much a woman he could be attracted to. He knew if another woman did something similar though he would not be able to keep his focus due to it. He had never really seen a woman naked or thought of it so the obvious thoughts would deter him by most women.

He gave the two girls a wave of his hand but did not respond and only waited for them to catch the scent in the air around them and pass out. He floated near them and gave a short sigh before continuing his plan...

----------Some Time Later----------

The sound of wind flowing by the dragon slayer's body would be heard by her as she was unconscious as well as the constant rocking of something moving under her body. "ADA! TAMARIA! WAKE UP!" Cirven's child-like voice would yell out at the two women in an attempt to wake them up. The trio would be flying on Zinnath high in the sky during what looked like midday. "We are almost to the city now! We have to prevent what is going on and save them!" Cirven spoke out more of what was going on before realizing that his mentee's face would show that she was confused about everything. "You forgot what is going on?! Ugh! We got a distress call from one of the nearby country of Ca-Elum that one of our employers are saying are being attacked by some sort of group of assailants all over. The group have all used a variety of magic that the city's law enforcement could not handle and called us in to deal with it. We are the first ones to get here and everyone else is dealing with other situations around the country too. We are t-" Cirven's speech was cut off as Zinnath was suddenly hit by what seemed to be an invisible blast of wind magic that caused her to pass out as if something pulled all of the air out of her body. Cirven quickly reacted by jumping into the air and catching Zinnath on his back to prevent her from falling down to the ground harshly. "Ada! I know we are kind of high up but I need you to get to that city now! I will get Zin some place safe! GO!" He yelled out orders to his mentee as he carried the large serpent dragon away from the city.

Inside of the city waited four cloaked figures with a small group surrounding them who were all looking towards the sky where Zinnath had just been flying. "I'm surprised that fake dragon survived my attack..." An older man's voice spoke out from under a hood. "It doesn't look like it could handle much more. Next time you should put more power into it." A shorter hooded figure spoke out with a younger voice. "Maybe next time I attack it. I won't hold anything back at all." Another of the hooded figures spoke out with a darker tone in their voice than the other two. The last hooded figure simply stared forward into the sky with little emotion. "Destroy this city. We will claim this and the rest of this country for ourselves." With the last man's words the group around him disappeared as if they were teleporting and were placed all over the city. One group went to a market area, another to a ship docking area of the city, another to the area where the town hall of the city and the last went to borough area. Each of these parts would be attacked and systematically destroyed by this group with little to no resistance thanks to the power behind the attackers.

OOC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Death of an Ace (jk, Ada's A exam) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 27th August 2018, 2:22 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    Ada groaned as she rubs her head from hearing Cirven's voice. "What....?" She mutters, slowly sitting up before realizing they were on Zinnath. "Eh?" She mutters as Tammy wakes up along with Adalinda. It took her a second to process what Cirven was saying, her face blank for a moment as she looked directly at him for a moment. Save them? She knew her memory could be bad, but not this bad! When it came to jobs, she was usually focused on what was going on. Was she that stressed from the deal with her babies giving her a hard time over Yuudai? She shakes her head and listens to Cirven, speak about the distress call. She was bothered by the fact she couldn't remember any of this. With her teeth gritted together, she simply nods to Cirven. She gasped as she and nearly fell to the side, grabbing hold of Tamaria as she actually did start to fall off.

She looks over to Cirven as he tells her she needs to get to the city, and gives him a nod. Tammy nodded as well, snapping out her wings as she looks to Ada. "Lets go?" "Lets go." She says as she stands up for a second before head diving right off of Zinnath. Tamaria was already flying off of the serpent herself, flying close to Ada and preparing to grab her before she was to smash into the ground. The two seemed to start working without speaking or looking at each other, being as soon as Ada started to open her arms a little, Tammy was already grabbing her and spread her wings farther to slow them down so the dragon slayer would land feet first on the pavement. The two weren't too far from the city now when she heard voices just a bit of a distance away, and felt her anger boil as she barely caught on to them saying something that she assumed was about Zinny. Sure the serpent may not have been a dragon from the start, but she still was one now. Adalinda nearly thought about telling Tammy to let her go, but she didn't want to break her legs so soon. Tammy had them land a tad harder than Ada had expected, leaving a small dent in the ground, but she was safe still.

She sniffed the air a bit, sensing them that way before Tammy let go of her to allow her dragon slayer to run a bit free. "Be careful Ada... There may still be some citizens about..." She calls to her as she was flying next to her. Ada simply nods as she picked up a scent and grins a little. "Found you." She mutters as she picked up her running in the direction the scent seem to be coming from. Skidding to a stop, she is met with a group of people whom seem to be searching for something and were breaking in doors of nearby buildings, causing mayhem and destruction to the buildings on their own. The slayer could see a building a distance behind them that she assumed was a town hall. She grits her teeth and takes a deep breath. "Oye!" Her voice boomed a bit loudly as she grins, having enjoyed being able to get all of their attention. The group of people didn't seem like they were too skilled to her, either if they had a weapon, or seemed to have magic. She takes a deep breath as her eyes seemed to match the grin on her face. Tammy knew the look on her slayers face, and begun to fly up above the buildings, staying relatively out of the way as she watched her do her thing. Yeah, she could have taken Ada with her, but that wouldn't of been fun, more to Ada than Tammy.

Adalinda quickly spits out a ball of iron scraps from her mouth that burst on the ground as soon as it hit it. The scraps had flown all around, causing a mist that covered a 15 meter radius as Ada had formed a spiked warhammer in her hand. She starts charging towards the crowd to get through it, and only lifts the warhammer to block and attack any whom fight through the mist she made to attack her. She didn't even use the spiked end of the hammer when blocking. They didn't need it, just to be knocked back out of her way mainly. A snicker was on her face as she broke through the mist while shoving one of the guys along with her with the top side of her hammer. "You're in my way." She mutters before she quickly twisted herself and caught the guys leg with her own to trip him out of her way. The town hall was just a short distance away now, and with her mist still blocking the henchmen's sense of sight, she bet barely any of them would make it out and come after her. Keeping her hammer in her hand, Ada makes her way towards the town hall, stopping as she made it to the area, and slightly catching her breath. Tammy swoops down and finds herself sitting on Ada's shoulders again. "You see Cirven?" The cat shakes her head as she pouts a bit, but she bet he'd be fine regardless.

TAG    WORDS: 893    TOTAL: 1543/4000    NOTES
    HP: 400%
    MP: 310%

Iron Dragon's Misty Tongue:
    5 post Duration (1/5), 7 post Cooldown
    Iron Dragon's Warhammer:
    3 post Duration (1/3), 4 post Cooldown
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th August 2018, 4:41 am

"It appears she has come ...", the masked figure spoke to themselves, standing up from their sitting position on top of what seemed like a mountain of rubble in the middle of a wide hall, a stone monument to the figure's will to destroy, a different, very deep and distorted voice spoke back "Seems like. Will you let me play with her ?", a grin widening under the man's shaded gas mask, the brown cloak around his head and back swirling in a gust of wind as the door of the town hall burst open. "Of course I will, my dear friend. Rollick about as much as you like. Have fun", the figure spoke one last time before the older man's voice vanished into nothing, leaving behind only the dark, widening grin. Reaching into nothing, around the robed figures left hand a swirl of pure, dark black energy started erupting, forming, slowly, a long, segmented scythe of pure negative force, the person grasping it firmly. Leaping forward before starting to float down gracefully, the figure landed on the ground,  a small swirl of dust being thrown up as his bare feet gently touched the cold stone below. "Welcome, young dragon. I have been expecting you. Fiiiinally you have come ... tsehehe" the deep voice spoke softly, giggling to itself with an undertone of almost clear familiarity. "I see you have made it past the lackeys. They are of no use to me anymore, anyway. They bore me, and shall return from whence they came ... dust to dust". The figure still spoke softly, an underlying maliciousness, however, coating every word, every letter in a deep darkness. As Ada had moved through the group of henchmen, she might have realized that some of them had the faces of various guild members of the West Fiore Trading Company that she might have seen in passing or knew even closer. The thought of doing what he had planned excited the demon.

Raising one hand, the dangerous grin once again spreading widely over the figures face under the mask, the figure flicked its finger, a flash of light flaring up outside briefly before a massive explosion shook the ground, the stone of the town hall's ceiling cracking from the sheer power of the shockwave. At first, screams of pain could be heard, pleas for mercy, clamours of shock and confusion before, once more, everything fell silent, the only thing breaking the eery nothingness being the cackling laughter of the robed man "TSAHAHAHA, oh, how I love their screams !", the figure raising the black scythe to his side, bending their knees into a guarded stance "But enough fun for now. We have work to do, old man. Let us begin, Adalinda !", glowing, golden runes covering the figures body and the enigmatic weapon by their side, sparks of dark blue, almost deeply purple electricity lighting up all around them. Bursting forward with extreme speed, the sound barrier cracking at the figures very movements, they appeared before the dragon slayer, drawing the electrically infused scythe of pure negative energy back widely before swinging with inhuman velocity.

Spells n Abilities used:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 31st August 2018, 1:22 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    While Ada had been pushing through the mass of people, she did sort of noticed a few familiar faces within the crowd among her, but she ignored that as she had a gut feeling that her guild members would never start harassing a town, else she believed their jobs would be on the line. As the dragon slayer stopped at the town hall, she sniffed the air some. She stick her tongue out unsatisfied for a moment about the smell before she gripped her hammer a little tighter. With this figure that had floated down in front of her, she glares and raises an eyebrow a bit. She thought she had heard another voice, but she guessed they might of run off. She really hoped she wasn't losing her memory, or even her mind... that would take a toll on her. "That's a new name for me. Don't think anyone's ever called me 'Young Dragon' before, considering I'm not really one. Wish I was sometimes though to burn peoples asses or something." She couldn't help but mutter. Tamaria seemed a little scared on her slayers shoulders, and slightly hunkered down a bit by moving to hold onto her shirt and preparing to hang on her back. "Ada... I have a bad feeling..." Tammy couldn't help but mutter into her ear. Ada nods and waves her hand at her for a moment, she was already preparing spells in her mind and kept silent for a moment. Reason could be a thing with this guy, right? She was slightly confused though as he talked about the henchmen being of no use to him, and squared her shoulders off as she opens her mouth. "What...?"

As soon as he moved his hand, all of Adalinda's skin was coated in grey scales. Tamaria quickly slipped fully off her back and gripped the back of her shirt. Clearly trust wasn't on their side right then. Ada had spread her legs shoulder width apart to steady herself as the flash came, prepared for more coming, and she was right as the shockwave of the explosion came. Her head whipped around a bit to where the screams were. Her face paled a bit as she looked, cursing herself mentally a bit as she didn't think to search for any innocents whom may have been around still. She then grits her teeth and lets her gaze draw back on the figure ahead of her. Her bright blue eyes glaring daggers at him now. "And I'd love to see you silenced now..." She growls through her teeth. She saw his guarded stance, and was kind of glad she was already slightly in one. She gripped her warhammer even harder now, letting her knuckles turn white. "I don't care how you know me... but don't you dare let my name come across your damn lips, bastard!" She shouts as she saw the runes. 'Great, another rune dude.' She thought to herself. "Tammy." "Already got it!" Tamaria had slunk down and stole Ihai Agneya Talizar off of her hip. The cat knew she needed to get her own weapon, but stealing her slayers was good enough for now. She then quickly ran off to the side and flew away from them to get to anywhere that would be safe for her.

A grin was on Ada's face as she quickly studied her opponent. She felt she studied him just a second too long though as he launched himself after her. His speed nearly caught her off guard, and she quickly lifted her warhammer in an attempt to anticipate where he'd bring his scythe. She knew the electricity was going to hurt. "Gods damn it!" She hissed as felt the electricity shock her through her scales and she jumped back a bit to not be harmed by this scythe. Of course she needed her scales. When didn't she ever not need them when she fought? A grin started to form on her own face as she sticks her tongue out to her opponent. Time would seem to start slightly slowing down for a moment for Adalinda before she sprinted at the cloaked guy and raised her hammer. She brings it down heavily upon him, intending to use a spiked side of the hammer to attack him. Regardless if she hit him or not, she jumped back and grins before she whistles to make sure she had his attention. As she whistled though, Tamaria would come straight down from above with the blade of Talizar unsheathed from its scabbard. She was letting gravity speed her up again as her wings were folded in and her little face looked nearly as fierce as Ada's was before she had started grinning.

TAG    WORDS: 787    TOTAL: 2330/4000
    HP: 355%
    MP: 286.65%

IRON DRAGON'S MISTY TONGUE:
    5 POST DURATION (1/5), 7 POST COOLDOWN
    IRON DRAGON'S WARHAMMER:
    3 POST DURATION (1/3), 4 POST COOLDOWN
    Iron Dragon Scales:
    6 post Duration (1/6)Once per thread
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Spells n things:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 2nd September 2018, 9:11 am

The figure felt the contact between the hastily raised weapon for an improvised block and the negative scythe, a wide grin forming on his face as he felt the electrical power surge down the glowing scripture all over the weapon. Before the scythe could unleash its devastating effect, however, the girl had moved out of the way and back, the scythe meeting only the resistance of the air when it whizzed, sparks of deeply blue electricity sporadically lighting up their surroundings. Not only that, his opponent seemed to try and taunt them. "How quaint", the deep, distorted voice spoke to itself, a wide grin decorating the face under the gas mask. To his own attack, though, followed the inevitable counter attack the girl seemingly moving a lot faster than she had before briefly, storming forward at him, still ... he moved quicker. When the figure saw the weapon rush at him he flashed briefly with light blue energy, exploding in a burst of water before appearing a good 30 meters behind the woman called Adalinda, his opponent seemingly jumping back out of instinct, or reflex perhaps ? Who knew. Regardless, she would start randomly whistling. What a feeble attempt at distraction. His perfect atmospheric awareness had kept track of the being he could only describe as a pest moving about sneakily. The creature seemed to possess about as much strength as he did in his left stubby toe, it didn't pose too much of a threat to him at all, though ... It made Mars angry.

The incredible presumptuousness of these mortals was sheer astonishing. They rebelled against the will of god, the will of his messenger, the angels of doom and the seven seals. Did they not realize ? The lord had sent the calling, and the apocalypse had begun. Whether he was creator or destroyer now was of utter irrelevance. He had a mission, he had a duty to fulfill, to himself, to his purpose, to the heavens, and these creatures were standing in his way. He grinned sinisterly, and the small, flickering flame of hate in his chest grew ever stronger. "If that is all you have to offer ...", he grasped his coat and mask with his free hand before throwing them to the side, revealing his "true appearance" to her, well, the one he wanted her to think was his actual form, continuing where he had left off "... then I suggest you spend your time on fleeing rather than fighting, because you have no chance using brute force. Who knows , ..." he raised up his one free arm to shoulder height, pointing it into nothing "... maybe you'll even get to live another day ?" before, seemingly, suddenly vanishing into nothing. Catapulting himself upwards at warp speeds Mars had gotten as close to the ceiling as possible, the cat like creature and the dragon slayer on the ground below as the angel spread his wings, the strings or pure, black energy shooting out from behind his back, the dark spikes of his halo forming around his head, the grin only intensifying, the toothy grimace on his face making no mystery of the hate he felt. The scythe still one hand and the other one still extended, the runes started glowing anew, this time however bearing no colour, no hue, simply appearing blank, a weak, white glow radiating from them as Mars performed a sweep motion. Within 100 meters of himself the gravity would be modified drastically, so much so that both the Dragon Slayer and the Exceed would be crushed by the amplified impact of their own weight bearing down on them. Once more, he grinned, before again shooting off at extreme speed, though this time aiming his lightning scythe at the cat like creature, bursting through the air unleashing a wide swing at the opponent.

"If you don't mind, die now"

Spells n Abilities used:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 12th September 2018, 8:44 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    A growl had escaped from the dragon slayers lips when she went to throw her weapon at the guy, and all she was met with, was thin air. She hated people who sped up like this. It really ticked her off, especially since he became water. She smelt him behind her and was glad she already had the plan to jump away. Of course she didn't care if she was ticking the guy off, even with Tammy just fluttering about like she was. This amused her just a bit. As he exposed himself by throwing off his mask and coat, she raised an eyebrow in confusion. What was that supposed to do? Give her one last look at him? She snorts as she highly doubted she would die so easily.

"Who says that's all I got?" As he raised his hand up, she looked to Tammy, who quickly swerved to the side, to not be hit by anything, honestly feeling like she might be hit. Ada had let her hammer go, feeling she'd need something better here soon. Tamaria had quickly flipped the sword as she tossed it towards Ada, and was glad the slayer was able to time her catch right to grab the hilt of the sword before she tossed the scabbard back and Ada sheathed the weapon. "Sorry to disappoint you... running away really isn't an option. And my party hasn't even started yet." She really hated guys who had that speed boost. Maybe she should get something similar? What could she get that wasn't Tammy when she used her max speed? She had no clue.

Ada had reached down to Tammy, who put something in her hand, before Adalinda quickly was shoving it into her mouth, looking near like a chipmunk as she was quickly trying to chew it. She seemed to be smirking as she did so, inhaling a bit after she chewed some of the thing she shoved in her mouth, before she saw the guys grimace. His white glowing arms were also seeming like bad news. "Ada... that bad feeling is coming back... You should do the th- Ack!" The two were suddenly shoved down, to the ground. "Adalinda!" Tamaria seemed to shriek in terror.

Of course the black hired girl didn't like hearing the cat screaming as she did, and simply rolled her eyes before she sucked in more air once again. She fought the gravity against her and angled her head dead on the guy, tracking him must like a tracker would. She seemed to have inhaled a bit more air than a normal person, and was simply holding it in her now while she waited for the right moment to fire it at him. When he aimed himself at Tammy, Ada started to see red. There was no way in hell would she let this bastard shove them down at the ground and attack the little exceed with no mercy. "Don't you even dare think of touching her!" She shouts at him before she let off a tornado of metal shards, hoping to have been able to get this bastard with how he was going after Tamaria. She was trying her hardest to fight against the intense gravity to grab at least Tammy's tail, which isn't too far from her, and yank her towards herself.

TAG    WORD: 555  TOTAL: 2885/4000

HP: 295%
    MP: 300.98%

5 POST DURATION (2/5), 7 POST COOLDOWN
    IRON DRAGON'S WARHAMMER:
    3 POST DURATION (2-/3), 4 POST COOLDOWN
    IRON DRAGON SCALES:
    6 POST DURATION (2/6)ONCE PER THREAD
    Iron dragon's Roar:
    1 post duration
    Iron Necklace:
    5 post duration (2/5), 6 post cooldown
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Spells N things:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 14th September 2018, 1:28 pm

Mars grinned, the dark scythe bristling with electricity aimed at the exceed that was held on the ground by the effect of the gravity curse, about to swing widely and this measly little creatures existence when he looked up, a metallic storm filled with pieces of shrapnel bursting forward at him. He grit his teeth, having kept focus on the cat creature on the ground he had missed his chance to dodge the attack, a swirl of of iron cutting and slashing at his form. He instinctively raised his arms to his head, dropping the scythe in the process with the weapon immediately vanishing as it left his grasp before crossing the extremities before his face. He could feel the impact of the sharp and heavy metal pieces, the cold that pierced his body and the warm feeling of the crimson blood gushing from the wounds. "Shit"

Just as quickly as the storm had started though, it subsides, blew past him, and left him there, still standing, though hurt, bleeding from wounds all over his body, one of his black eyes closed, breathing heavily. "I had no idea you were so brutal, young dragon, tsssehehe ... and I thought I was the demon". He could barely move his arms. "But ... I guess if you're not holding back, neither will I". While he said that, the grin still on his face, the despair inside him grew steadily. The arms he so heavily relied on to cast spells were of no use anymore, dangling down the sides of his body as blood periodically dripped off them and to the floor. He would have to use the runes on his torso instead. Sprinting forward, a fanatical, crazed smile on his runed face. As soon as he had gotten closer the runic scripture on his body flared up, shining in a deep blue before from his form burst forward an explosion of water, sending out a wave of the element that picked up and washed away some of the rubble that dotted this place. If the girl would be hit by the attack she would find herself launched back by the pressure of the wave of water, though ... this was sadly not one of his stronger attacks. Gritting his teeth, Mars was painfully reminded why when he tried to move the destroyed muscles in his arms.

Running out of options, the lord of war had one more trump card though. "If you think I'll go down this easily, if you think I'll fail my mission without a fight, you are gravely mistaken, Adalinda Ortinbras". His eyes widened, and the glow on his runes once more flared up, again in a neutral, blank white. Ada would find the gravity around herself amplified once again, and, if she wouldn't move, her own weight crashing down on her once more. This was his last option though, he had to make it count.

Spells:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 22nd September 2018, 12:53 am

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    A satisfied grin was on Adalinda's face a bit as she realized she had gotten this guy finally. She wiped the corner of her mouth a bit from a bit of shrapnel that was hanging off of the corner like drool would. "Well... Maybe you shouldn't focus on me more... and you can know exactly how brutal I can be..." She grins widely while her eyes showed she wanted nothing more than to take this guy out. She noticed his arms dangling, making her suck on her teeth a bit. "Oh... did I do that? What's wrong? You sure you can keep up and 'not hold back' along with me?" She couldn't help but snort to him now. She then clapped her hands together and put  them horizontal in front of her after putting her fingertips opposite of one another. She then seemed to grip something before a three sided sword was pulled right out of the palm of one of her hands. A cheeky grin was on the slayers face now. Tamaria was a bit scared, and backed herself up a bit, not wanting to be close to her while Adalinda seemed like she was ready to let loose her devil self a bit on this guy.

Adalinda quickly shoves her legs into the ground as soon as she saw the lunatic was running at her once again. "Dude! You need to get a new hobby! Maybe take up knitting or something!" She chuckles before she's smacked a bit with water. Tammy had been hit as well, and was groaning over the fact that she was wet from this water. Adalinda was laughing like crazy now as she looked up to him. "What was that?! A love tap?!" She cackles while she couldn't help but hold her stomach a bit as she laughed about the spell. As fast as she had started laughing over it, she seemed to have stopped, sword she had created by her side. When he started to talk again, Adalinda rolled her eyes and snorts. "Blabbering again? Thought I told you to not say my name!" She chucked her sword at him now, in hopes that it would hit him. As it was in mid air, the sword seemed to be spinning very much like a drill, before it had split into three different corkscrew swords, making up all three of the sides of the blades. Each of the blades were spinning just as fast as the original one had, and were aimed right for Adalinda's enemy. She could only hope at least one of the blades would hit him.

The dragon slayer had a feeling he was going to try something again, and was already on the move the moment she let her sword go from her hand. She was running towards Tammy, who seemed to have still been dealing with the after affects of the gravity spell before. Tammy snapped her wings opened and quickly grabbed hold of Ada under her arms before she picked her up off of the ground and flew her up a bit. "Want some more?" She cackles once again before Tammy angled herself towards the guy. Adalinda seemed to be preparing another spell just in case her trefoil sword didn't do the trick for her.

TAG    WORD : 547  TOTAL : 3432/4000

HP: 265%
    MP: 276.03%

5 POST DURATION (2-/5), 7 POST COOLDOWN (1/7)
    IRON DRAGON'S WARHAMMER:
    3 POST DURATION (2-/3), 4 POST COOLDOWN (1/4)
    IRON DRAGON SCALES:
    6 POST DURATION (3/6)ONCE PER THREAD
    Iron dragon's Roar:
    1 post duration
    Iron Dragon’s Trefoil Sword:
    4 post Duration (1/4), 5 post Cooldown
    Active:
    2 post Duration (1/2), 3 post Cooldown
    Iron Necklace:
    5 post duration (3/5), 6 post cooldown
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Spells N things:

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 24th September 2018, 7:25 am

Mars stared with wide eyes as the opponent simply shrugged off the water spell and dodged the other, his crazed grin turning into a neutral expression for a few seconds as he simply stopped, and took a deep breath. He had failed. The grin from before returning, though this time more intense, more hateful, but, in a sense, peaceful. He knew that his mission would persist, and now with the girl being the one who would take his life, she would be just perfect for the role. He stopped in his tracks, a deeply dark and black aura of negative energy starting to surround him. "I see now ...", the outlines of his form gradually obscured more and more by the intensifying swirl of darkness. "If I can't survive this ... THEN I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE YOU WITH ME". The energy that had been moving around him now seemed to be absorbed by his body that started trembling with the sheer magical energy released by his strongest spell. So strong in fact that he wouldn't survive it either if it hit the Lord of War. "This is our end" he spoke, looking up only for his expression to change into surprise and shock, 3 swords bursting through the air towards him. Instinctively, with all he had, he whipped around one arm, stopping the blade from entering his body as it pierced through his left elbow and into his upper arm. This wasn't all however, the next blade following immediately, this time raising a hand in a desperate attempt to deflect it, though it came to late, the cold steel of the weapon piercing his right hand and burrowing into his lower left arm before emerging from the other side. Both his arms out of the way, the Second Seal had no way to take on the third blade, no way of stopping it from ... "Hng".

His eyes widened, blood spurting from his mouth as he stared down at his chest. The blade had pierced straight through and, judging from the mind numbing pain all over his body, even destroyed his heart. Mars couldn't help but smile, a stream of blood running down the corners of his mouth and his chest. "T-that ... I would ... go down ... like this ... who would've thought". Slowly, but surely, he raised himself up, coughing out another small puddle of blood as he walked forward towards the girl. "Old man ... I suppose this ... is goodbye", he spoke before, in a swirl of black darkness, his form changed to the form of Johann von Weiss, Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company who, with the last of his strength, raised a hand, pointing it at Adalinda. Around her head, the same unholy halo that had been around Mars' would appear, the Crown of Life. Her wounds would heal, damage would be restored, her body strengthened and reverted back to old form. Through the crimson red liquid all over himself, Johann smiled "I'll leave the rest ... to you", speaking briefly before, his eyes closed, he fell forward. As soon as he had impacted the ground, a corrosive darkness had started eating away at his form, his body gradually turning to dust and scattering into the air before vanishing entirely, leaving behind only the metal blades.

Spell:

Word Count: 2.213

Last edited by Johann on 15th April 2019, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 24th September 2018, 11:47 am

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    Of course the slayer had seemed amused by this guys reaction to her ability to withstand the water, she personally had to thank her scales for that one, and the fact she had dodged his second spell. Though she had been amused, his grin didn't make her feel too happy about her feat anymore. As he started talking nonsense about taking her with him, she just glared at him and continued making her swords. "Please, I doubt you can even hurt a damn fly now." She snorts at him as she shook her head. "Try again, my sweet dear," The way she said 'my sweet dear', sounded like she didn't even want to say that at all, which she didn't really want to. "This is your end." She grins as he didn't expect her trefoil sword. She had grown attached to it, really attached with how much damage it could cause on it's own, especially when drilled into one.

Clearly she was being cautious in going about doing her next attack, wanting to make sure of something before she launched it. His noise from her last sword aiming at him, caused her grin to form on her face. Tammy lowered her enough where she could jump out of the exceeds grasp, or allow herself to be picked back up and out of any danger. When he had changed his form of this young looking man, to one of her vice presidents of West Fiore Trading Company, Adalinda quickly panicked and jumped out of Tammy's arms, but she still held her hands up in fists just to be on the safe side. "Johann?! What the gods damned hell is going on...?" She growled at him. When he pointed at her, Ada cocked an eyebrow before glancing up and barely noticing the halo on her. She felt a sense of relief race over her as she felt like she was never fighting to begin with. She let her scales go, and looked at Johann for a moment. "Leave the rest to me? What...?" She was clearly confused and puffs her cheeks up as that didn't entirely make sense. Leave the rest of saving this city to her? Or what? She quickly goes to catch the Vice President, but she was a tad late, and his body was... disappearing? Adalinda took a step back as she watched on. She wasn't sure if she should be horrified... or in awe at this.

"Ada...?" Tammy questioned as Adalinda was just standing there, questioning well... everything that just happened. That was Johann? She fought this other side of him and won?! She couldn't believe that she had won against him, but what had gotten her the most... was that she had killed him, thinking he was her enemy. It made her feel a bit sick that she did that, even if she wasn't aware... Tammy reaches over and touches her arm gingerly. "Hey... Don't beat yourself up over it... Okay?" Ada slowly looks over to her purple friend, then smiled sweetly to her despite her face looking pretty pale. "I won against Johann... Can you believe it?!" Her voice was a little shaky despite how peppy she was trying to sound over this. "I don't think I'll get another chance like this again." She huffs exhaustedly, despite her health and mana being restored. She stands up straight, runs her hands through her hair, and takes a deep breath. "Okay! There's more people over elsewhere... Lets get going." She says and Tammy nods as she quickly goes running through the streets with Adalinda.

The town hall area was now quiet, and it made Adalinda feel rather uncomfortable. This was a city, hustle and bustle was what she was used to in one, unless it was abandoned and obvious, not war ravaged. As she ran through the empty, damaged streets, she heard some excited shouting near a borough area. She quickened her pace and eventually made her way to the area and saw a small group of five wrecking the area. Adalinda glares and laces her fingers together before she cracked them by turning her palms out and stretching her fingers a bit. "You're gonna go ham on them... aren't you Ada?" The purple exceed question as Adalinda smiles brightly. "Never would I do such a thing..." She says before she charges in and throws her fist around. While a few did have weapons on them, she took chunks out of the metal ones and stole a weapon or two to knock out the five on the street. She grabbed their collars and half chucked them to the side, out of her way, before she kept on going forward. She was holding the hilt of her sword as she walked forward. Tammy had flown up to rest on her slayers shoulders. "You had fun, didn't you?" Ada grumbles to herself as she was waiting to see whom else was around. She had a feeling that those little henchmen causing havoc wasn't the end of it.

TAG    WORD : 837    TOTAL :4269/4000
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Posts after this one is social now \o/ WC achieved! ^^

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 25th September 2018, 4:52 pm

The moment Adalinda had stepped into the Borough area something had started to follow her, a shadow traced her every step but it always managed to dodge her careful eyes , as she finished the group of criminals up The shadow seemed to slink away into a ally corner and melded with other shadows. Before her eyes a shadow portal would suddenly pull a knock out man into the shadows before vanishing before the iron dragon would even be able to do anything. After a few moments the sound of wet crunching filled the air before screams were added to it. If Ada was to look up she would see the cause of it. The man that had fallen into the portal was now dangleing from the roof of a building and it was clear to see that bites had been taken out of his arms and legs clean thru with bones missing. Currently the man was screaming in agony as the masked figure holding him took a bite right out of his shoulder though his mask stayed in place so he could not be identified. As the man kept screaming finally Reaper got annoyed and he snapped the mans neck harshly before he dropped him to the ground below.

As the body dropped to the ground Ada would see the face of the attacker, his grim skill like mask was tainted vibrant red with the freshly spilled blood and it dripped onto the rib like armor on his chest from the dark holes into he mask Ada would be able to see nothing but bright red orbs kept a sharp eye on her. Reaper suddenly jumped off the edge of the building before falling into a shadow portal and emerged infront of her a little ways off.”Well well what have we here another snack and this ones tougher then the others” he taunted as he looked at her thru his mask his head cocked a bit in mock amusement. The moment he saw Tamaria Reaper suddenly grinned ferally behind his mask as suddenly a shadow portal would open behind Tamaria and shadow hands would suddenly grab at the Exceed and if they succeeded they would pull her into the portal. “ now its time to see how long you will last before I get to sink my teeth into you im still rather hungry” he taunted as he pulled his shotguns out of his shadow portals and he glanced down as he heard the sound of someone groaning and saw one of the unconscious men waking and he pointed his gun down quickly and would discharge a shell into the mans skull making it explose and splatter blood and other things on both Ada and Reaper.”Such a pitiful insect don’t you agree” he said his tone was mocking and showed he didn’t care about these people at all. That was before Reaper suddenly shot forward while he fired four shots from his shotguns at her. The flaming poison shrapnel flew thru the air towards the iron dragon.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 2nd October 2018, 8:58 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    The dragon slayer was so engrossed in the sight of the minions trashing the place, she'd honestly tell anyone she didn't notice the shadow in the area. When she saw the portal come before her, Adalinda stopped, gripped Ihai Agneya Talizar's hilt tighter, and glares at the portal while one of the men were grabbed one of the guys she just knocked upside the head. Her shoulders slumped as she was honestly unsure of what in the world happened. The crunching made the hairs on Ada's neck stick up, and she turned her head to hear where the screaming was. Tammy seemed to be gripping to her slayers head, completely terrified about that crunching. It didn't sound normal... Ada's blue eyes glance up slowly, and her face seemed to pale at the sight of the man whom was now armless and legless. She shuttered a bit at the sight, and couldn't really muster anything to say either. He was EATING a person. Tammy clung to Adalinda's head tighter, hunkering down kind of. "What... do we do...?" She mumbles to her. Ada just shook her head. She takes a deep breath as she sees the guy get his neck snapped, and then him falling to the ground.

"I'm dead." She mutters to herself, though she wasn't going to let that stop her. Her scales were instantly all over her body again, and she grits her teeth. Her eyes glared ahead of her at the enemy ahead of her. "I try to be nice, and this is what I get, assholes who just go the extra mile and destroy my work. Rude, utterly rude." She says as she clenches her hands. Her breath was slightly shaky as she could barely stomach this scene, not after what had happened a while back while she was with Cirven and Yona... She shakes her head and grits her teeth. as she opened her hands again, a pair of steel fans formed in her hand. This was something new for her to try, but it was working so far. Hopefully it'd work out for her. "You gonna just stare at me?" She growls before he suddenly jumped down off of the building and was suddenly not too far away in front of her. His words made her lip curl up in the corner, showing she wasn't amused at all. "Get recked." She simply muttered. The portal that had formed behind Tammy, indeed did remove her from her shoulders, making Tamaria both scream, and scratch at Adalinda's head while trying to stay with her before she was pulled through the portal. "Tammy!" Adalinda quickly snapped her head around and snapped her fans open.

Her teeth were clenched shut as she was pissed right now. "Sink your teeth... elsewhere... like in your dead body! Or I can make you try to sink them on my fist." She hisses. In all honestly, she wanted to finish that... but she felt talking to him more about it would be idle chitchat by then, and not be in her favor. "The most pitiful thing I can see.... is your ugly butt in front of me." She was shaking a bit before she was already jumping to the side. She had guessed he was going to shoot her next after shooting the one guy. As she had jumped, she had been grazed by one of the shrapnel, and snickers as her scales were on her. The blood on her? She didn't care one bit about it. All she was worried about, was surviving, and finding Tamaria again. She wouldn't admit it aloud, but she loved that little snotty chatterbox cat. After she had dodged, she quickly went at his side and slashed her arms out, hoping to cut him as she went by him. Adalinda wasn't holding back her anger now, letting it guide her strength. "Where's Tammy?!" She growled angrily as she went to kick at his side as well. His intimidating appearance didn't have much effect on her anymore after hearing how he sounded like Johann had back at the town hall when she didn't know it was him, and then him taking Tamaria from her. All there was in her was rage, pure, unchecked rage. You don't touch the people she cared about, or her things.

TAG    WORD    TOTAL
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Spells n things:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 7th October 2018, 1:26 am

Just seeing if you actually are worth the effort or if I should just snap your scrawny neck and be done with it” he said as he cracked his neck a bit and studied her closely behind his mask, when she suggested he sink his teeth into himself or her fist he snickered maliciously.” Last person that said that lost their fingers but I don’t mind something crunchy to eat” he said as he saw her form Iron Fans and he grinned viciously under his mask.”Fans really well I am rather hot perhaps you can fan me to death” he taunted as he pushed away from her as she slashed at him she managed to hit him but the hit was shallow at best.”Oh she is still around but I was considering eating her for dessert when I am finished with you” he said sinisterly as he dodged her kick and he turned and fired two shots at her back with his shotguns

From Sols mouth came a mist that was spreading around the area and would cause her to not only take damage but also see all kinds of horrifying things. Sol would twist it so she started to see her friends and Tammy as rotting zombies that would be asking why she couldn’t save them. While that happened it seemed Sol had vanished into the mist and it made it hard to find him. If Ada could focus she might see a shadow zipping across the battlefield making it hard to spot him in the heavy mist.

Spells:

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 8th October 2018, 8:56 pm

Adalinda Ortinbras

Iron Dragon Slayer
    Adalinda sneered as she heard his response to just staring at her, and shakes her head. This guy was unbelievable to her. She wanted to ignor his comment about her fans, but she couldn't hep but smirk a little. "Yeah... I'll fan you with the edges especially." She growls while she threw her fans at him. When they only grazed him, she growls a bit. His response to Tammy being around, made her glare daggers at him. "Yeah? She's here still? I still say eat your own damn self for dessert! 'Cause I'm not letting you touch a single fur on her body! You'll be dead meat before you even get the chance to!" She grunts a bit as the shots hit her, and she hisses to herself. Her scales could only do so much protection, but she hoped at least that was the least of her problems. The mist that came from his mouth, made Ada snarl for a moment, till she saw things in the mist. She had one similar to it, or more a couple spells, but their abilities were different. When the figures begun to ask her why she couldn't save them, she bares her teeth a bit. Like hell would anyone she knew didn't know why she couldn't save them if they did die in her presence...

She glanced around for the masked being, grumbling to herself about him being a cowardly bastard. "Am I that much of a threat to you that you have to hide from me to be able to actually strike me? Hah! I didn't think I could be that intimidating for my size!" She tried her hardest to ignore the people, searching for her enemy. She just barely spotted him, and grinned to herself. "Guess you're just... too scared of me to fight me dead on!" She quickly folded the fans and stuck them under her arms as she had lowered herself to the ground to slam her hands down. She was keeping her eyes out for her enemy, intending to have the iron snakes find him to trap him temporarily, maybe even spike him for extra measure. "Little pig, little stinky pig..." She grumbles as she glances around following where the guy was to time the snakes that were burrowed under the ground, trying to get to him as best as they could.

Adalinda could feel the wave of magic energy rushing through her as it was being depleted rather fast. She needed to lay off of the stronger spells... She wasn't trained enough for them yet... but desperate times, sometimes calls for desperate measures, and this was one of those. With this guy having some mist for a friend, and bullets on him, she needed to test her stronger spells...

TAG    WORD    TOTAL
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Spells n things:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 16th October 2018, 10:44 pm

"ohh big words for someone who can’t even get a decent hit on me”he mocked as he opened up a small portal and it would allow for Tamarias cries and crying to be let thru yet not let Adalinda reach her.”Perhaps you need to try harder I have never tested how long someone can last inside my shadow portals” he added his cruel grin hidden under his mask. When she mocked him and said that he was to scared to fight her dead on he scoffed.”Hardly your such a pest why should I even bother to spend more then minimal effort to kill you also I advise watching yourself better” he said as shadowy figures started to emerge from the mist but these were not illusions but solid clones and one of them appeared right behind her and moved to grab and restrain her so the others could start striking her.

you know what you lack? You lack the pure will to kill you need to learn to savor it the victory and pleasure of ending the life of another you need to realize it kill or be killed” he said before he felt the snakes suddenly burst from the ground and bite him and he growled a bit before his poison blood would melt and eat away the metallic serpents.”gah stupid snakes no matter they will be nothing but a puddle soon enough” he growled. His clones would rush in all five of them he had made even if she managed to strike them they would give her a nasty surprise.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 15th November 2018, 11:56 am

Adalinda glared over her shoulder a bit as she grinned a little. She snickers as she ducked just right under the first one. "You underestimate me... bub. Who said I was trying to hit you just then?" She giggles a little. As he responds to her mocking him, she snorts rather loudly and flipped open her fans once more, snakes in the ground. "If I'm a pest, it should be easy for you to take care of me, and you wouldn't need to hide from me. Guess I'm more of a challenge than you're trying to let on, coward." She cackles as she quickly roundhouse kicks at the clone behind her. She was close enough to swing her fans at the other clones, hoping to cut their necks. "You think I lack the will the kill? I don't. I can kill without issue. But I know it's morally wrong." She grins as she looks at the direction where the snakes were. Her snakes had managed to wrap around his legs and both of them allowed their spikes to be let loose, not seeming to care for the blood, just wanting to inflict damage. Time slowed down as she saw the clones come after her. Quickly, Adalinda was rushing away from them and aiming right for her main enemy.

'Ignore the dummies, go for the heart.' She thought to herself. She let up a rather loud growl before she came to an abrupt stop when she felt she got close enough to him, and inhaled air. "Iron Dragon's..." She started to say while breathing the air in. She was sure she was breathing in some of that mist that was there too. Maybe it would help? Or maybe it'll hurt her. Only one way to find out. Try it. "Roar!" A tornado of shrapnel instantly bellowed from her mouth as she released one of her favorite dragon traits. As soon as she let out the roar, time had resumed once again. She only hoped that this guy wasn't like Johann had been and wasn't on the same 'plane' as she was when she froze time for everyone else. She let up a huff as she finished the roar, barely waiting to be sure that he was injured even slightly from her roar before she grins. She holds her arms out with her palms up while mumbling, "Steel Kunai Shower," and kunai morph out of her arms. The kunai begin to shower the area and stab anything they can can on the ground. Already she could feel the magic straining on her, and she probably just overdid it after using the Time Keepers Curse and trying to use another spell immediately. She was having a hard time standing already, but she wasn't going to let herself get down so easily. She hoped there was iron nearby... her necklace should pick it up soon to absorb the mana for her, or she could chomp away at the iron.

Words: / Tags:@ / Notes:
    Made by Riley at THQ!

Spells n things:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 30th November 2018, 4:39 pm

who says im using the mist to hide from you don’t try to stroke your own ego you sorry excuse for a mage”he jabbed back at her as she suddenly struck the three clones that had approached her, sadly she didn’t know that one good hit on his clones did dispel them but not silently, the moment she had struck them the clones suddenly grinned viciously as they exploded violently.”Ha you cant even tell the difference between the real thing and a copy” Reaper Mocked as he heard Adalina say that she can kill so easily but knew it was morally wrong.”Yet you don’t seem to enjoy it which is foolish "he said before time suddenly slowed to a crawl as she suddenly rushed at the dragon king and sucked in air before hitting him with a iron dragons roar before she would then send a shower of iron kunai into him as well.

Sol was Unable to move out of the way due to the time being slowed so he was knocked back and impaled with a great deal of Kunai. However as time sped back up Reaper hit the ground before after a few moments he slowly got back up, the mans mask was broken revealing half of his face and Ada would see the black and red eyes glaring at her and his razor sharp teeth bared.”You stupid excuse of a dragon” he growled before he felt his body wanting to give out on him however his clones were still up and ready to fight and the five rushed at Ada aiming to grab her as Sol took in one more deep breath despite being pierced and he unleashed his godslayer Bellow at her. As he finished the spell the slayer glared defiantly at the girl before his body started to fade into shadows.”savor your victory you will fall by the end” he said coldly before his body faded away.

Spoiler:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 7th December 2018, 3:17 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

A snort escaped from her nose as she was told she was a sorry excuse for a mage. Sure she was... When she had hit the clones and they exploded on her, Adalinda growls a little from slight pain. "Yeah, totally didn't notice they were copies... when they all look similar... Not like I was trying to get them to back off or anything!" She says before she activated her Time Keepers Curse. As he had been knocked back by her dragon's roar, Adalinda grinned to him a little. "Yeah... yeah... keep on saying that bub... 'Sorry' and 'stupid' excuse... Sorry that I don't fit your picture. Not everyone is supposed to fit in that box you got going on... And not everyone enjoys killing people for fun..." She spits.

Adalinda's spells had all dropped on her, she couldn't risk her body taking any damage now. She was weak as is with how much that ability took out of her, so her only option was to attempt to dodge the attack. As she saw him taking a deep breath, the dragon slayer goes to dodge to the side, but she also noticed that that the clones were coming up at her as well. She attempted to take a leap, and felt something grab her leg, which caused her to drop to the ground rather hard. She grunts as her immediate reaction was to flip over onto her back and kick the arm away before she got smacked with the bellow. She let out a shout of pain, and grunts when it's over after she was knocked back a bit, moving to stand on her feet again. She wasn't going to back down. Magic, or no magic. His comment made her drop her shoulders in disbelief. She did it? "Where's Tammy?!" She quickly shouts at him. "Release her!" He still had her companion in the shadows, and she wanted her back ASAP.

: @tag : notes :

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 19th December 2018, 9:33 pm

A voice would call out to Ada from behind her as the world faded away and the dream room came back into focus.”She is right here Safe and Sound Calm Yourself Ada”Sol Said as he was revealed to be behind her and was holding Tammy who despite being slightly shaken up had calmed greatly as the dragon had explained the test to her the moment she went into his shadow portal.”The danger has passed none of that was real but just a test to see your abilitys and drive.” He explained as he let Tammy go before he glanced at the dragon.”we were testing you to see if you were ready for something not everyone knows” he explained as he pulled out a mask from the shadows the same one that Ada had seen that had been covered in blood.”Before you get angry understand the version you saw was a weaker and evil version of myself” he explained before he glanced at her

what you are about to learn does not leave this room understand and if you speak of this your life is forfit” he warned his tone icy in the end before he went on but the look in his eyes warned her that he was not joking about his threat.”There is another side to the Company that not all know of, a side that works on our own terms we do what is needed for the betterment of others even if the law says that it is not right. We are not cold blooded murders but if we take a life we take it with a purpose” he explained.”Your strength is notable so the higher ups including myself have decided that your ready to move up so I saw this to you Adalinda Ortinbras Welcome To the others Side of the Coin Welcome to Onyx Moon” he said before held out a hand to her as well and inside it was the pin that would show she was a vice president of the company.

now that your test is over Its time for both of us to report to Rui so we can get you fully informed on what your duties are and a more in depth explanation of your new position on the other side” he said as he motioned for her to follow him as he put his mask back into the shadows and he looked at her"untill we get to Ruis Office we will be silent."he said his tone leaving no room for argument.

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 22nd December 2018, 9:08 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

Adalinda quickly turned around to see Sol with a slightly terrified Tammy. She gasped as she sat up in the Dream Room, and had a hand on her chest. "Shit..." She breathed before Tammy came after her, hugging Adalinda rather tight as she hugged the Exceed back, but looked to Sol with a glare at the sight of the mask. She snorts to his comment about her getting angry, rolling her eyes a little. She was clearly a tick peeved about it. A 'weaker' and 'evil' version of himself... She paused for a moment as she kind of thought of Johann and how it was practically the same for him too... kind of weaker and eviler version of himself... She slumps her shoulders as she looked back to Sol, listening to him a bit. "You both had masks..." She mutters a bit, noticing that about the two of them. At his warning, Tammy turned and looked to Sol. Both slayer and exceed expressing concern with that warning.

His words for welcoming her to the other side of the guild made Tamaria quickly dump the exceed out of her lap and stood up a bit. "What? It's like... what?" "Other side of the coin... Ada, two faces." Ada looked down to the hand that held out a pin to her, and her eyebrows raised rather high. Her? A Vice President of the company? Was someone sick when they thought she'd be good? Hesitantly, she grabbed the pin to look at it. It was obviously different than the typical pin everyone else had. "Shit... this is pretty wicked..." She mumbles softly to herself. As Sol mentioned reporting to Ruvel, she nods slowly and grits her jaw a bit. They were serious about this... She quickly was following him with Tamaria jumping on her back. Of course the exceed felt the need to tease now. "You're drenched in sweat... was that the workout? Or had you been scared in there?" Adalinda shot the cat a look before she looked back to Sol, nodding nervously to him. "I still don't understand what's fully going on..." She waved the pin a bit, but nods her head none the less, not wanting to argue over this anyways. She wanted to hear what Ruvel was even going to say to her about this whole shebang.

: @tag : notes :

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:13 am